Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Narokath said:
Starting with ring 3, Sirius pirates will now drop blueprints for the AnIn-1800 Rapid tank.
I assume the bp drops from gts. Would like to know if its a rare bp and how many bps are needed to complete it. :)
Narokath said:
The three Ancient bosses have different, non-overlapping sets of blueprints.
So my understanding is the bosses all share the same drop pool [14 bp types], and no bps will repeat on the same R5 :?:

It looks like right now based on bps needed to completion
Khons, Ammon, Shysis: Collector - 7 total+paints
Isis, Phyrus, Horus: Afterburner, Repair Droid - 42 total
Abasis, Odion, Ignomes: Blaster, Repair Target, Aggrobeacon, Taunt - 81 total
Keops, Osiris, Anubis: Repair Turret, Attack Turret, Protector, Speed Actuator, Attack Charge, Perforator, Aim Scrambler, Ancient Ships - 99 total
Giza, Amarna, Soris: Sticky Bomb, Mine, Repair Field, Materializer, Stun Charge, Stun Dome, Sniper Blaster, Attack Droid, Orbital Strike, Rockets, Aim Computer, Thermo-blast, Shield, Aggrobomb - 201 total

DJ ROMANIA

Reaction score
Got some bugs to report both are on shop for $drone.event.em2012.newzealand not showing the design on shop and on the ship after you buy it and another one is ancient aggrobombs appear twice in the shop

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
DJ ROMANIA said:
Got some bugs to report both are on shop for $drone.event.em2012.newzealand not showing the design on shop and on the ship after you buy it and another one is ancient aggrobombs appear twice in the shop
It's more likely unfortunately just you I got these all the time on the real server with the Raven ships and tau ceti.

szabie

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
szabie
Bugs:
1. when moving continuously with keys (eg: W is kept pressed) activating afterburner turns ship backward from time to time. This is not a new bug, it is in the game since years.
2. UI glitch of protector/shield in hp diagram
sometimes when giving prot to sq mate and quickly switching back to enemy makes target look like having protector with not changing protector hp, damage is correctly updating in hp pane.
similar happens sometimes on own ship that protector/shield is over but hp diagram still shows it is up and running. again damage is correctly updating in own hp pane. this happens since the armor update

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello ppl !

I see many changes,but nothing Big ....

Still no more configuration in options game.
Still no auto drop what can realy help.
Still no on/off options blaster for more easy gameplay.
Still no news abaut TC stuff.
Still no new cortex parts what You want up 1 per system.

Update ?
Hmm for me is next update,what will take time from players who still want done all bps and this time i hope
Devs will use for Done TC.

NO YOU JumpShips will not DIE but we TELEPORTING to wormhole.Its normal when rules on Sirius ar changes :p

fleet

Reaction score
Highway said:
If you do 100% of the effort in destroying the Giza you get a 100% drop chance for each of the 3 blueprints = you see 3 prints. If for example 2 players are killing the Giza and each of the player did 50% of effort, "each" player will get a 50% chance(+additional group bonus) for each of the 3 bps the Giza can drop. So in worst case you will get no BP or and in best case both players get 3 bps. (total of 6 bps from a single Giza kill) But the good thing is that if you did not get any bp the chance will raise to get them for the next try since the system remembers that you already tried to get the specific Bp.

Its not easy to explain all aspects of it but if you only take the damage into consideration and leave out all other variables its like: do 10% of of the damage and the unit gets destroyed you made 10% effort. But there is a lot of other variables that change the your overall effort like healing others that are fighting against the same unit etc. group bonus. So basically if you play efficient in supporting and dealing damage you earn a good share of the cake. We did several mixed group testing with hybrids and classical ships and the effort was very good balanced between all classes of ships. I hope its easier to understand the basics of it.
Thank you for clear information. In clan we are 2 to shoot Giza. "Remember effort" feature is good.

szabie

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
szabie
bug:
when donating log file to clanfund for gold (over the 1 free) clicking on "donate for 45 gold" button quickly many times before the button disappears allows donating multiple log files. Of course multiple times 45gold is deducted from account.

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello,
WOW ! it's a beautifull update ! good work ! :eek: :)

Here are the improvements I would like :

1 :arrowr: There is a bug : when I activate a repair target on a player, if I'm destroyed, the graphic effect of the repair target works, but not the real effect on the player.
2 :arrowr: There is another bug, this OLD bug... All the players in my alliance complain about this !
Items are not ready when they are normally ready (light grey) :( :|
3 :arrowr: When the 'Soris' boss is invulnerable when the attack droids spawn, please put a shield/protector graphic effect on the boss for see that we can't hit it during this phase.

Here are balancing problems i have seen :

4 :arrowr: the ring 5 is now beautifull, but really too hard for the beginners

Thanks ;) good luck !

anthony.navas

Reaction score
jlinares said:
Hello,
the ring 5 is now beautifull, but really too hard for the beginners

It's not going to be difficult in ring 5 but it's going to be fasil draw the bps and I'm not well armed with my myts ;)

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
anthony.navas said:
jlinares said:
Hello,

It's not going to be difficult in ring 5 but it's going to be fasil draw the bps and I'm not well armed with my myts ;)
maybe stay in r4 until your myst is ready?
I tested R5 for some hours and can say it's not more difficult than before, maybe it's even easier when many clans on the same planet.

StickManTwit

Reaction score
Question: has there been additions of new music tracks on Sirius planets? If so, great! If not, I sure am deaf...

fleet

Reaction score
jlinares said:
anthony.navas said:
It's not going to be difficult in ring 5
all clan will be together at same r5. when 50 players are shooting one giza or one boss you can hardly die even if you want to :LOL: but you should be affraid of one thing: bosses can be killed quickly before you shoot them.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Is it just me or do red Abasis have less hit points than the normal Abasis :?:

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The_Ghost said:
Ähm let me check that.

EDIT: corrected the wrong values at the red ancients.

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Was wondering if its possible that also the Ancient Giza is shown in map in 'panel' like the Ancient Soris and Amarna?, could be nice to easily see were the Giza is also ;)

flyfighter

Reaction score
alewx said:
The_Ghost said:
Ähm let me check that.

EDIT: corrected the wrong values at the red ancients.
I noticed Abasis have more hp on ptr then on live server. Is that correct? And if so why?

K

Kyosarc

jlinares said:
There is another bug, this OLD bug... All the players in my alliance complain about this !
Items are not ready when they are normally ready (light grey) :( :|
We are working on that but sadly it will not make it into the version next week related to the complexity of this issue.
jlinares said:
When the 'Soris' boss is invulnerable when the attack droids spawn, please put a shield/protector graphic effect on the boss for see that we can't hit it during this phase.
Should be ready to test on the PTR Server.

szabie said:
One small thing, can there be a confirmation dialog when refilling clan jumpship with cryonite?
Just to overcome pressing it accidentally.
Added and testable on PTR Server.

-Decimator- said:
Was wondering if its possible that also the Ancient Giza is shown in map in 'panel' like the Ancient Soris and Amarna?, could be nice to easily see were the Giza is also ;)
Yes make a lot sense … also already testable on PTR Server.
szabie said:
bug:
when donating log file to clanfund for gold (over the 1 free) clicking on "donate for 45 gold" button quickly many times before the button disappears allows donating multiple log files. Of course multiple times 45 gold is deducted from account.
We are working on that, should be solved with the next PTR version on monday since review has discovered some game crash causes related to this window which get fixed as well.

Thanks for all the feedback and bug reports, keep it going :)

best regards

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Hello Community!
1)
Did someone find out how many users are allowed to land on 5th ring planets?
OR is it capped at 50 just like Mantis Hive for example?

2)
Are the respawn times of weak units, medium units, strong units and massive units adjusted? If not 15min of respawn will be so lame to play... will be like back in the days when sirius was new and the hole clan camped at two spots to get the boss first...

3) Effort-Value-System improvements:
The effort value shouldn't be handled like it's now...if 3 full sqauds kill a giza and 2 quads did 2*40% of effort to kill the giza and the third squad did only 20% of the effort the drop should be as follow: the first and second squad (those who did 80% effort) are handled like this: they have a drop value of 100%, see 6 bps (per squad 6 bps)and have around 100% of max. amount of the boss cryonite. The third squad only has a drop value of 50% because they were too late or lazy, this squad has 3 bps and about 50% of max. amount of the boss cryonite.

This system would give players the opportunity to cooperate with others players without wasting time, when not getting anything or stacking "bad luck". Everyone would have a part of the cake and units could be squeezed better for more loot, because stacking low effort can make you frustrated when all others deal tones of more damage (i'll be one of the happy ones hehe).

4) Pay to Win is the near future
We all know that playing pirate galaxy properly requires some money, especially in Draconis and Sirius.
The fire-power relais will be a meta booster. You will deal more damage and generate more effort value than other players without. That means more loot for players with fire-power relais(= more bps and cryonite).

What do you guys think about this? Would be nice if a
DEV could be replying to this. :D

Stay cool and fit people! *mic drop*

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
NGSpeed said:
3) Effort-Value-System improvements:
The effort value shouldn't be handled like it's now...if 3 full sqauds kill a giza and 2 quads did 2*40% of effort to kill the giza and the third squad did only 20% of the effort the drop should be as follow: the first and second squad (those who did 80% effort) are handled like this: they have a drop value of 100%, see 6 bps (per squad 6 bps)and have around 100% of max. amount of the boss cryonite. The third squad only has a drop value of 50% because they were too late or lazy, this squad has 3 bps and about 50% of max. amount of the boss cryonite.

This system would give players the opportunity to cooperate with others players without wasting time, when not getting anything or stacking "bad luck". Everyone would have a part of the cake and units could be squeezed better for more loot, because stacking low effort can make you frustrated when all others deal tones of more damage (i'll be one of the happy ones hehe).
You left out a few details: leaving the combat mode because of something (to heal for example) or connection crashing. This two details could affect on results.

P.S.: Can't enter ptr server because of "A new version is available. Please restart the game client to continue."

Status
Not open for further replies.