What's new

Public Test of the Sirius Adjustments Part 2 Update, August 10 [concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkie

Reaction score
Hi guys...

I have a screenshot of a hanger glitch and I have a screen recording of a jumpship glitch of some sort...We have experienced it on Askone and Solaria but usually just when the planet is still barely in range...

http://prntscr.com/g78jy9

I can sadly NOT post the screen recording to the forum...but i will gladly give it if I can find out where to 'post' it.

Thanks
Sparks

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
-Decimator- said:
Got something about the Global chat, which did replace the Public chat.

It is nice to be able to speak with players from every system in one chat but I think this brings some problems. Spoke with others about it and the main problem that can occur is that the chat gets very busy, which can make it very difficult to speak with someone in your own system.
Like when you aren't watching chat for a little bit you easily miss someone talking to you., or just seconds to read someones chat before it dissapear from the quick chat. :(

A better solution is to separate the Global chat from the Public chat so the players can decide which chat they are in.
So when players want to speak to someone in their own system they can do easily with the System (public) chat. And if they like to reach someone further away they can use the Global chat.

Or a button, which is problably an easier solution (for example in Settings) where you can simply switch System (public) to Global chat and visa versa.
On PTR the global chat seems not to be that busy. But on live server it will be a bit too much , and making colors for all tchat will be hard because RIP GMS and CM who use colors to talk.
:!: :!: Different colors are needed but we can't forget GM and CMs who are using colors , if all system are colored RIP gms and eyes will burn because of rainbow. :!: :!:

So i have a suggestion to not make rainbow.

First :Erase the choice " show player location in chat messages" in settings. Set it to automatic.

And use 2 factors :

IF PLAYER TALK IN SAME SYSTEM THAN YOU : Color of his sentence = White + Automatic location showing planet where the player is in Gray color. ( so it's the classic color system here)

IF PLAYER TALK IN NOT SAME SYSTEM TO YOU : Color of his sentence = Gray + Automatic location showing the system where the player is , not the planet in Gray color.

IF PLAYER TALK TO YOU ESPECIALLY WRITING YOUR NAME ( Same syste mor not ) = Color of his sentence = Red

The idea is just to add only ONE other color to not make the tchat a rainbow ( and to let GM and CM in peace ) and to not see ALL planet name so the tchat will be easy to read and not confusing.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
So, how long does the PTR last until?

K/T

Reaction score
Why do all the drones have 1 level on PTR?

IF PLAYER TALK IN SAME SYSTEM THAN YOU : Color of his sentence = White + Automatic location showing planet where the player is in Gray color. ( so it's the classic color system here)

IF PLAYER TALK IN NOT SAME SYSTEM TO YOU : Color of his sentence = Gray + Automatic location showing the system where the player is , not the planet in Gray color.
No colours and I don't want anyone to know where I am, so no automatic location.

flyfighter

Reaction score
I worry about to much spamm in global chat aswell.

Simple solution just allow players to mute certain chats. Sometimes global chat makes to much spamm and other times alliance having a super spammy conversation. Would be nice to filter out what you want to see.

Sparkie

Reaction score
No colours and I don't want anyone to know where I am, so no automatic location.
KT...it depends on the pilots atm if they want to see where you are not...you cant decide if everyone can see where you are

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
The_Ghost said:
With the changes to bp drops on R5. I would appreciate a list of what bp types each unit can drop now.
From what i have seen Collector and colour pattern from the WU, GT or Boss units i have seen ships and aim scram, isis,horus and Phyrus so far rep target but the bps are totally random so who know what the ancients can drop. It will be easy to gather all the bps now thats for certain :D

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Clock-Wire said:
The_Ghost said:
With the changes to bp drops on R5. I would appreciate a list of what bp types each unit can drop now.
From what i have seen Collector and colour pattern from the WU, GT or Boss units i have seen ships and aim scram, isis,horus and Phyrus so far rep target but the bps are totally random so who know what the ancients can drop. It will be easy to gather all the bps now thats for certain :D

Thats the bps drops for each Ancient

For now I have compiled these bps:
Normal Giza: 6 bps for complete
-Rockets
- Thermoblast
-Stun Charge
-Sticky Bomb
-AggroBomb
-Mine
-Stune Dome
Soris: 6 bps for complete (need more info)
-AggroBomb
-Shield
-Orbital Strike
Amanra: 6 bps for complete (need more info)
-Materializer
-Orbital Strike
-Stun Dome
-Thermoblast
Anubis, Osiris and Keops: 5 bps for components and 2 for ships (Likely to change the amount and distribute some of the bps)
-Speed Actuator
-Aim Scrambler
-Ancient Ships
-Attack Droid
-Aim Computer
-Repair Turrets
-Protector
-Attack buff
Abasis, Odion and Ignomes: 13 bps for complete
-Perforator
-Repair Target
-Taunt
-Blaster
-AggroBeacon
Horus, Isis and Phyrus 14 bps for complete
-Repair Droid
-Afterburner
Khons, Shysis and Ammons: 18 bps for complete
-Collector
-Some Paintings
I dont know:
-Attack Turret (6 bps, so one of the 3 bosses)
-Repair Field (6 bps, so one of the 3 bosses)
-Sniper Blaster (6 bps, so one of the 3 bosses)

Total type of bps in the game in s5 (+Ancient ships)= 34
Total bps in s5(+Ancient ships)= 476

Really easy to complete it now :LOL: ^^ PD: bydest41 in PTR if you need fleet :LOL:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
If people already have sirius bps which used to be out of 2, will they now be out of 13 and well lose our tech and have to rehunt 11 of the bps to get them back?

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
If people already have sirius bps which used to be out of 2, will they now be out of 13 and well lose our tech and have to rehunt 11 of the bps to get them back?
Do not lose them just to be 2/2 becomes 13/13 when everything was 1/1 x ejaculated the golden cannon sun was 1/1 and pasoaser 14/14 ;)

bruser999

Reaction score
I have one problem. In the live server i did one mission of get the materializer lvl 60 of earth. I late 1 hour and i not complete the mission yet, the mantis drops 10 bps of shield and only 3 of materializer. I think that you should see it.

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
After the Bug with Soris was fixed, I'm really happy about the newest changes :D
Hope you they will be soon on live servers.

At the moment i tested only R5, our clan will jump to R4 soon, but who cares about R4? :LOL:

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Mastian said:
After the Bug with Soris was fixed, I'm really happy about the newest changes :D
Hope you they will be soon on live servers.

At the moment i tested only R5, our clan will jump to R4 soon, but who cares about R4? :LOL:
Mantis are weaker, easier to kill, so you get more cryonite ;)

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Each r1 to r4 are also important and more r4 sicon siges bps kenyte before the old sirius :)

StickManTwit

Reaction score
Everything seems to be going to plan (again, regardless whether we think it's good or not). I noticed that finding the red-alloyed units on R5 planets to summon the Soris seem to be awfully difficult (I, myself, had herded 2 alongside another one by someone else, and then logged off and then logged on again after 5 hours and the progress was the exact same), but I also saw some posts on some Soris-related bugs being fixed, so maybe my complaint is void. The new bosses are much appreciated, and the spreading out of the BPs in a sort-of more logical manner instead of completely random pattern is also appreciated (especially since getting blaster has been a pain for me especially).

One complaint on the off-side is that when I tried to name my Myst "Skyscraper" in the configuration-naming menu, it said that the name was not allowed. :?: What? Why?

One question: the majority of the BP revisions have been focused on R5; can we expect to see some R1-4 balances too of any kind?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
StickManTwit said:
One question: the majority of the BP revisions have been focused on R5; can we expect to see some R1-4 balances too of any kind?
Lowered the strength of the mantis of R1 to R4, added a new ship (previously only obtainable by coupon) Anin-1800 Rapid Tank and a life enhancement of some NPCS from certain Sirius missions.

StickManTwit

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
StickManTwit said:
Lowered the strength of the mantis of R1 to R4, added a new ship (previously only obtainable by coupon) Anin-1800 Rapid Tank and a life enhancement of some NPCS from certain Sirius missions.
Just the rapid tank? That's kind of disappointing; was expecting BP management like with R5 but it's better than nothing. Thanks, though! ^^

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
StickManTwit said:
destroier6 said:
StickManTwit said:
Just the rapid tank? That's kind of disappointing; was expecting BP management like with R5 but it's better than nothing. Thanks, though! ^^
In the previous rings there is only one type of bp with which I think they already comply, and lowering the difficulty makes it easier to obtain those bps(although it was easy) since there are 27 bps divided between 3 mantis so the probability that You get what you want is pretty high

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
With decrease of R2-R4 hit points, have cryo drops been adjusted accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.