Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Alot of stuff in Sirius part 2 is nice but I got a question about the BPs dropping from the 3 bosses (Giza, Soris and Amarna):

Noticed that most of the BPs dropping by those Giza's need 6 parts, why is that and not just 2 parts? (still see some -/2 BPs in my bp list but just a few).

But if they stay 6 parts it won't make BP hunting any faster from the Giza's, otherwise it would be simply better to increase Giza cd to let BPs stay at 2 parts + still see many failure drops from Giza's which is frustating :(

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Uhmmmm to a certain extent I disagree, if the giza appears every 15 minutes and there will be many players in 5 range I think it will not be difficult, although if I think the amount should be reduced to at least 3 parts and not 6 :?:

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Fra_592 said:
First, big thumbs up for the time modifications (R4 speed :eek: , giza/amarnas/soris cooldowns, jumpship cooldown, 33 intels). Those are really appreciated i think, and were needed.

The fact that all R5 units can drop BPs is a good thing too, /18, /14, /13, /12 respectively on WU, MU, SU and SU again looks good (but why /13 and /12 and not only 1 value? ^^ ). Collector being the only /18, i guess only collectors will drop from WU.

Looks like Bosses still drop /5, and they only aggro 1 people, which makes them easy to kill now. Maybe even a little bit too easy. I'm glad to see the Anubis got washed at 90°c and scaled down, now you cannot confuse it anymore with a giza :LOL:.

So far Ancient Giza and Ancient Amarna both drop /6. Considering how many people/squad will be shooting them, i'm not sure going from /2 to /6 is a good idea. I guess the remaining /2 BPs drops on the Soris, but it refused to spawn :mad:. We gonna need to litterally farm those, which gonna be long on low-populated servers in the case of the Amarna since it heals pretty fast while we are trying to get him out of its repairturrets.

The_Ghost said:
how will partial bp completions be handed e.g. I have 3/5 on a drac ancient attack droid, but now with this update you only need 2 bps will I have the bp completed then?
Upon this topic: i can see many 5/2 and 13/5 blueprints in my profile xD
I had no uncompleted BPs on the PTR, but it seems that the increased ones got handled correctly at least.

Although you intend to avoid duplicates, our giza is dropping 3 BPs of the same type (forgot which ones :s), and our amarna too (Sirius Strong Resu, Draco Long Resu, Gemini Resu). Is that intended? That makes easy to decide whether you stay on planet or you "skip" it, but that kinda reduces the diversity imo.
I feel the same about this update, some very important points raised here and can't wait to see the answers. It does raise a few personal concerns.

What happens when you pick up one of these 13/5 bps for example, I assume it will still convert to energy for players that already have it completed, but then that being the case surely it should automatically be updated to 13/13? Otherwise you have a continuity issue, making it look like the pilot doesn't have the print. How will this be resolved for live servers?

With the mission skipping and refill ability do you intend it to be a case of either do all missions or pay the cryonite cost to refill? If this is so it's going to hurt a lot of clans that don't have very big clan funds as the instances of pilots in clans donating funds seems to be a rarity this days, especially if a lot of pilots in said clans are either stockpiling for Tau Ceti, saving for ancient or parsec ships, or not in sirius yet trying to develop their accounts. Not saying it's wrong to encourage pilots to donate more or be more involved in the movement of fleet JS, after all we all benefit from the teamwork. My point/suggestion I want to make is, since clan missions are a revenue stream in their own right, and often pilots will do them to help fund their projects, upgrade CQ ships or replace jump ships, would it not make more sense that if some of the Clan Missions are done but the clan get unlucky and get a mission that they can't get past that the cost of skipping the remaining missions is reduced, by say 10,000 cryo per a mission? This would give smaller, less technologically advanced fleet a chance to keep going without burning through their clan fund in a matter of weeks, spending more of their limited game time grinding, instead of enjoying the game.

Final thing I wanted to express concern about is the fact that now planets will drop a lot more bps and said bps will require more parts to be completed, there is a danger that the current life span that Ring 5 planets have now may well be too low for the bigger fleets and alliances to finish the bps of all interested parties. Especially since there's going to be tons of fleets all in the same instance, it won't be possible to "save" gizas for pilots that can only be on at certain times of day for a limited time.

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Got a request for the Red Ancients which are needed to spawn the Ancient Soris.

As for now those Ancients got a red alloy which represent them as 'Red Ancients' but they still hard to spot, so you need to scan each unit to find them.

What I suggest is giving the Red Ancients also a Red Tail so they much better to see and its not needed to scan the entire planet to find them. ;)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
I'm agree with -Decimator-.
And I also think it would be okay to increase the cryonite drop amount of Amorna and Soris respectively, because they are more hard than normal giza so the reward need to be more good ^^.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
Anthony.navas the nurse cost less if the fleet is little, you know?
I did not know that in English it was called different in Spanish
the jum ship= nodriza ;)

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
-Decimator- said:
Alot of stuff in Sirius part 2 is nice but I got a question about the BPs dropping from the 3 bosses (Giza, Soris and Amarna):

Noticed that most of the BPs dropping by those Giza's need 6 parts, why is that and not just 2 parts? (still see some -/2 BPs in my bp list but just a few).

But if they stay 6 parts it won't make BP hunting any faster from the Giza's, otherwise it would be simply better to increase Giza cd to let BPs stay at 2 parts + still see many failure drops from Giza's which is frustating :(
Could you please make a dedicated Bugreport with the detailed BPs that are looking off in with the amount that is required to complete?

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Could you please make a dedicated Bugreport with the detailed BPs that are looking off in with the amount that is required to complete?
Sure will see what I can do but will prob be hard to find which drops from Giza.

Also got two more questions:

1: The Ancient Soris uses alot of Attack Drones, but I think it are abit to many xd, so kinda overkill. I'm not sure if the amount of drones depends on the amount of players that shoot it but maybe thats a good thing to add probably. So when smaller clans are alone on a planet and need a BP from Soris they can still defeat it with lower amount of players.

2: (have seen this request many times) For now, only 2 players (Admiral and Captain) in the same clan can jump the jumpship which is sometimes hard as they could have limited time to play. So maybe something like a Second Captain or give certain Officers the ability to jump the jumpship?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
-Decimator- said:
Sure will see what I can do but will prob be hard to find which drops from Giza.

Also got two more questions:

1: The Ancient Soris uses alot of Attack Drones, but I think it are abit to many xd, so kinda overkill. I'm not sure if the amount of drones depends on the amount of players that shoot it but maybe thats a good thing to add probably. So when smaller clans are alone on a planet and need a BP from Soris they can still defeat it with lower amount of players.

2: (have seen this request many times) For now, only 2 players (Admiral and Captain) in the same clan can jump the jumpship which is sometimes hard as they could have limited time to play. So maybe something like a Second Captain or give certain Officers the ability to jump the jumpship?
All you say are really good, completly agree with you :LOL:

K/T

Reaction score
Clock-Wire said:
Whats wrong with global chat?
There will be too many people in the global chat. If someone write to me, I won't be able to notice it or read it. By the way, why can't I close the public/global chat? I'd like to close it as the private chats.

Clock-Wire said:
The jumpship is only 150k which is not much, its up to you if you want to pay cryonite out the clan fund or you can just do the missions.
It's not expensive for big clans, but not for small clans where there are 2 or 3 active people.

destroier6 said:
And Instancies is removed because want of cooperation...
What cooperation do you mean? I don't want to cooperate with peoples who shoot at me.
What's more, some people will takes intels, and others will come and kill giza. Otherwise, we sometimes leave gizas to kill them later. Now we can't do that

Malevos said:
they can't get past that the cost of skipping the remaining missions is reduced, by say 10,000 cryo per a mission? This would give smaller, less technologically advanced fleet a chance to keep going without burning through their clan fund in a matter of weeks, spending more of their limited game time grinding, instead of enjoying the game.
I agree with you

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Got something about the Global chat, which did replace the Public chat.

It is nice to be able to speak with players from every system in one chat but I think this brings some problems. Spoke with others about it and the main problem that can occur is that the chat gets very busy, which can make it very difficult to speak with someone in your own system.
Like when you aren't watching chat for a little bit you easily miss someone talking to you., or just seconds to read someones chat before it dissapear from the quick chat. :(

A better solution is to separate the Global chat from the Public chat so the players can decide which chat they are in.
So when players want to speak to someone in their own system they can do easily with the System (public) chat. And if they like to reach someone further away they can use the Global chat.

Or a button, which is problably an easier solution (for example in Settings) where you can simply switch System (public) to Global chat and visa versa.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
K/T said:
Clock-Wire said:
Whats wrong with global chat?
There will be too many people in the global chat. If someone write to me, I won't be able to notice it or read it. By the way, why can't I close the public/global chat? I'd like to close it as the private chats.

Clock-Wire said:
The jumpship is only 150k which is not much, its up to you if you want to pay cryonite out the clan fund or you can just do the missions.
It's not expensive for big clans, but not for small clans where there are 2 or 3 active people.

destroier6 said:
And Instancies is removed because want of cooperation...
What cooperation do you mean? I don't want to cooperate with peoples who shoot at me.
What's more, some people will takes intels, and others will come and kill giza. Otherwise, we sometimes leave gizas to kill them later. Now we can't do that

Malevos said:
they can't get past that the cost of skipping the remaining missions is reduced, by say 10,000 cryo per a mission? This would give smaller, less technologically advanced fleet a chance to keep going without burning through their clan fund in a matter of weeks, spending more of their limited game time grinding, instead of enjoying the game.
I agree with you
People cant shoot you if you are not in pirate mode, and intels are private from players so they cant take you intels... if one person come to kill giza is just helping you and you helping him= cooperation

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I do not think that creating multiple chats for systems is a solution, similar games to galaxy piracy also have several chats that are never used, always used the global, I think without wanting to talk to someone you can write the full name for the message this In red, or use private chats, or better yet, use a voice communication program

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Die Lebensdauer für die Planeten im 5ten Ring werden aber nicht erhöht so wie ich das sehe
oder kommt das noch?

MFG GreenSpider

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
destroier6 Wrote:
It's not expensive for big clans, but not for small clans where there are 2 or 3 active people
I have made my own suggestion that with each clan mission getting complete that the price of filling the quracs be reduced maybe 10k or 15k

destroier6 Wrote:
Yes i understand but i'm sure people will use the method Gms use and click on peoples names so your name turns pink. The only way i know how to close chat is to open it up in full and move it to the right or left hand side of your screen, maybe the devs might implentment something in the near future.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Clock-Wire said:
destroier6 Wrote:
It's not expensive for big clans, but not for small clans where there are 2 or 3 active people
I have made my own suggestion that with each clan mission getting complete that the price of filling the quracs be reduced maybe 10k or 15k

destroier6 Wrote:
Yes i understand but i'm sure people will use the method Gms use and click on peoples names so your name turns pink. The only way i know how to close chat is to open it up in full and move it to the right or left hand side of your screen, maybe the devs might implentment something in the near future.
I didnt say That :eek: Oh, that really confusing hahaha,
I said that it would be good if the Soris drops more cryonite like 50-60k in difference the normal giza because its more difficult and the Amanra like 30-40k

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
I didnt say That :eek: Oh, that really confusing hahaha,
I said that it would be good if the Soris drops more cryonite like 50-60k in difference the normal giza because its more difficult and the Amanra like 30-40k
Yes that would be nice, they might change it the update is not live yet so fingers crossed maybe get a few tweeks

K/T

Reaction score
People cant shoot you if you are not in pirate mode, and intels are private from players so they cant take you intels... if one person come to kill giza is just helping you and you helping him= cooperation
I am often in red :D
But you don't understand me. I saw how one alliance did the sirius event and I saw their giza. I could shoot at their giza and take some bps, although I didn't take any intels (shooting giza without shooting intels is small help). You mean the honest people, but there are a lot of dishonest people who don't help others and take cryo or bps (or they stole before last update). How many times does a player have to shoot to see bp? Once or more times? Is it possible not to see any bps although the one was shooting giza?

I know about it. I can move it, but I won't see the clan and the alliance chat either. I only want to close the public chat.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
With the changes to bp drops on R5. I would appreciate a list of what bp types each unit can drop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.