-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Green said:
New Information or anything like that for next Dev Shack??

MFG GreenSpider
Personally I think the Tau Ceti dev shack is more likely not to come out due to the fact there is an upcoming event of the Halloween. So we are probably going to have to wait till that's over and hope the next dev shack comes out.

flyfighter

Reaction score
One does not simply make a tau ceti dev shack ofc cos there is lots off stuff they have to figure out. What direction will they take tau ceti, what new ships should there be and how much planetes etc etc etc...

But maybe a few teasing words or a screenshot would be nice to get the hype going. Ofc a screenshot or teasing words at this stage could also go wrong and make everyone leave the game but eh.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
flyfighter said:
One does not simply make a tau ceti dev shack ofc cos there is lots off stuff they have to figure out. What direction will they take tau ceti, what new ships should there be and how much planetes etc etc etc...

But maybe a few teasing words or a screenshot would be nice to get the hype going. Ofc a screenshot or teasing words at this stage could also go wrong and make everyone leave the game but eh.
When you mentioned about the screenshot part of teasers before the tau ceti dev shack that is very likely not to happen. My guess is they will show us all the glorious screenshots in the next dev shack.
However, the part that makes me unhappy is the fact i wake up everyday for a long time and nothing is there. None of the developers have mentioned about the next dev shack.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are one it. Next dev shack about tau ceti is coming soon but we need to work out some few things first :)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
We are one it. Next dev shack about tau ceti is coming soon but we need to work out some few things first :)
Hi, I have to say I like the last big updates, really nice work on it ;).
Now like all, I am getting hype to discover the new Tau Ceti. One system to get new tech, new LvLs, ships, and new planets to explore. A thing we want since four years ago.

I have some questions: (Yes. I know it is off-topic like the last posts on this topic but it will be good if you can answer it)

1) We can expect Tau Ceti to November of this year? like past systems releases (Draconis, Sirius).
2) How many history planets?
3) It is going to be TC skills variants (normal, stronger, longer, rapid) like sirius ancient tech?
4) We can expect one new class of ship with rare skills? like sniper for Sol, and defender for Draconis.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
Highway said:
Now like all, I am getting hype to discover the new Tau Ceti. One system to get new tech, new LvLs, ships, and new planets to explore. A thing we want since four years ago.

I have some questions: (Yes. I know it is off-topic like the last posts on this topic but it will be good if you can answer it)

1) We can expect Tau Ceti to November of this year? like past systems releases (Draconis, Sirius).
3) It is going to be TC skills variants (normal, stronger, longer, rapid) like sirius ancient tech?
4) We can expect one new class of ship with rare skills? like sniper for Sol, and defender for Draconis.

strong variants fast I think that no longer applies to tau ceti will be normal ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Highway said:

If i remember correctly Highway did mention to us that there will be new skills in Tau ceti and a new class. I don't think there will be Tau ceti ancient tech.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
gonzaabel said:
(All of this is speculation and own opinions)
1) I don't know but I'm sure it will not come out during an event.
2) Antares, Mizar, Draconis have 2 history planets, Gemini and Sol 3, and Vega 4. I would bet for 2-3 planets of history, if they were 3 as the sun system it would be incredible.
3)I do not think so, it is assumed that Tau Ceti is a normal system but we can expect it in perhaps a new singularity.
4)It is most likely and I would really love it, this would also make way for more hybrid ships.

Let's wait and see what Highway says or any other Development Member ;)

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Highway said:
-Decimator- said:
2: (have seen this request many times) For now, only 2 players (Admiral and Captain) in the same clan can jump the jumpship which is sometimes hard as they could have limited time to play. So maybe something like a Second Captain or give certain Officers the ability to jump the jumpship?
2. Yes, it sounds very useful to allow multiple Captains. But it might not be part of this update, since we want to focus to get the essentials ready for the current update.
Is this something that will be added anytime soon?

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
serebus said:
NGSpeed said:
serebus said:
yes they need fix a few things, for example my starmap is not the same as others in the clan, it seems that im atleast an hour and a half behind them, i think it´s been this way sins last big update.
so sometimes they are jumping between R4 and 5 but it out of range for me.

sent in a ticket and they gonna look into it, but more tickets are probaby going in.
maybe your computer has a manipulated time?

A developer has contacted my on pm and ill try help him sort it out.

regarding my glitched map in sirius nothing has changed after 2 tickets 1 went directly to a dev, starting to think they dont now how to or cant be botherd spending time fixing the map for just 1 guy.

total FUBAR in all aspects :(

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
gonzaabel said:
Highway said:

If i remember correctly Highway did mention to us that there will be new skills in Tau ceti and a new class. I don't think there will be Tau ceti ancient tech.
Though more likely there won't be Tau ceti ancient tech. Just remember that there is Lagrange singularity after Tau ceti and that might have characteristics similar to long, rapid and strong etc.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
Though more likely there won't be Tau ceti ancient tech. Just remember that there is Lagrange singularity after Tau ceti and that might have characteristics similar to long, rapid and strong etc.
Surely it will be like Vega - Draconis system.

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Just remember that there is Lagrange singularity after Tau ceti
I'm just wondering where are people got the name "Lagrange singularity" and why they are so sure of it.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
New Devshack is out, please redirect your questions regarding Tau Ceti there. :)

http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=40998

Status
Not open for further replies.