Public Test of the Sirius Adjustments Part 2 Update, August 10 [concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Reaction score
anthony.navas said:
K/T said:
anthony.navas said:
if you do not do any effort in squad you will not see anything this is the best update what I saw it took a year to get it in a week take bps ;)
What effort? If 30 people or more shoot the giza, we'll never do effort to see bps. Someone will always do bigger effort than we'll do (even when we shoot 50 gizas).
I at least have left my bps of giza amarna and soris and 10 escu full diaparan It must be your bad luck. :sneaky:
It's not a bad luck. It's just a flawed system and I wrote before that something like this can happen. Removing instances completely was bad idea. If 30 people shoot giza and everyone does equal effort then each has 3,33% of initial drop rate + small bonus from being in squad. It's ridiculous. Before everyone could steal BP, now everyone just steals chance to drop BP, what's the difference? System like that can work only if nobody is playing the game. More people = less effort = less chance for BP to drop and you can't escape this with your squad because there are no instances anymore.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I'm a little disagree, although there may be even more people, the most logical thing is that they try to do different activities when there are many people, however I think that the game is still in time to be modified so few bps come out when there is a very large number of players, there are still solutions, there is no need to crucify the effort system

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Crash said:
anthony.navas said:
K/T said:
anthony.navas said:
if you do not do any effort in squad you will not see anything this is the best update what I saw it took a year to get it in a week take bps ;)
What effort? If 30 people or more shoot the giza, we'll never do effort to see bps. Someone will always do bigger effort than we'll do (even when we shoot 50 gizas).
I at least have left my bps of giza amarna and soris and 10 escu full diaparan It must be your bad luck. :sneaky:
It's not a bad luck. It's just a flawed system and I wrote before that something like this can happen. Removing instances completely was bad idea. If 30 people shoot giza and everyone does equal effort then each has 3,33% of initial drop rate + small bonus from being in squad. It's ridiculous. Before everyone could steal BP, now everyone just steals chance to drop BP, what's the difference? System like that can work only if nobody is playing the game. More people = less effort = less chance for BP to drop and you can't escape this with your squad because there are no instances anymore.
Instances are no longer necessary gizas asta an yegado asta sobrar
more than this is the best drop system in escu asta yegan to triple the bps and crio those who did not saliodo anything that synonymous that I did not make the efforce enough to kill the giza amarna and soris
:LOL:

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
anthony.navas said:
Crash said:
anthony.navas said:
K/T said:
anthony.navas said:
Instances are no longer necessary gizas asta an yegado asta sobrar
more than this is the best drop system in escu asta yegan to triple the bps and crio those who did not saliodo anything that synonymous that I did not make the efforce enough to kill the giza amarna and soris
:LOL:
your english is incredible xD

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I think you may have nerfed the aim scrambler a bit too much. I was in molikar fighting rocketeers (with a mizar ship because it's effort for bps) and I had my mizar aim scrambler on the rocketeer rocket critical hit me a few times, the roll of an aim scram are to at least avoid stuff like that especially rockets. If you wanted to nerf i then fine but in my opinion i think you have done it too much.

Regards

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Are the devs actually working on the perma stun bug that amarna can cause? Completely ridiculous how it can easily ruin a small squads attempt to kill amarna. :x

fleet

Reaction score
I am shooting 1 in sq. I see 1 or 2 or 3 bps from Giza/Amarna/Soris. e.g. I got Punisher from Soris within one hour! first Soris 1 bp dropped Punisher; second 3 bps dropped including 1 Punisher.

Anin 12 Parsec. Ancient Blaster. Rapid Rockets. Strong Thermo. +25% firepower (10% Spaceball Drone, 15% firepower booster); and 75% blueprint tracker. I can finish bps my own thanks to effort system.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I know why Tau Ceti is delayed but the thing i'm unsure about is the fact Tau ceti is the only system that has been introduced incomplete. Half planet, no bps and no ships. Is the reason different to why it has been released incomplete despite the delay?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Heavy artillery said:
I know why Tau Ceti is delayed but the thing i'm unsure about is the fact Tau ceti is the only system that has been introduced incomplete. Half planet, no bps and no ships. Is the reason different to why it has been released incomplete despite the delay?
the reason was that people didn't like the system of missions if I am not misunderstood, they wanted a whole system, not that it was creating, that is, it was a system that worked differently

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Tau ceti when it was first released it was a voting system to decide which way the game would progress things didn't work out so back to the drawing board the devs went.

Now with all the sirius updates the game is starting to move forward and fingers crossed we see some idea of how Tauceti will be like in the upcoming months. We have already seen what the ships are going to look like just no idea what bps go on it

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
One thing i have noticed, after one of the updates, how come you've changed the design of the Pirate Berserker?

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
Postby Clock-Wire » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Tau ceti when it was first released it was a voting system to decide which way the game would progress things didn't work out so back to the drawing board the devs went.

Now with all the sirius updates the game is starting to move forward and fingers crossed we see some idea of how Tauceti will be like in the upcoming months. We have already seen what the ships are going to look like just no idea what bps go on it

i dont recall ever seing anyting about what them tau ceti ship look like.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
serebus said:
Postby Clock-Wire » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:13 pm

i dont recall ever seing anyting about what them tau ceti ship look like.
I think he meant because the devs have showed us 2 ships so far, it will make us expect how the others could look like and by the look of the components thinking of new skills.

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
I'm sure the devs have a lot of stuff planned for the game, Sirius is just the start onwards and upwards.. yes some updates will be met with hostility and some will not be. I say the more updates the better and if you don't like them learn to adapt :LOL: :)

Crash

Reaction score
Clock-Wire said:
I'm sure the devs have a lot of stuff planned for the game, Sirius is just the start onwards and upwards.. yes some updates will be met with hostility and some will not be. I say the more updates the better and if you don't like them learn to adapt :LOL: :)
For a lead game master words like these are ridiculous. I know that you aren't developing the game but anyone on LGM should behave appropriately to this position. Negative feedback doesn't mean hostility. Negative feedback means that there are problems that need to be changed and saying "learn to adapt" is like saying "we don't care about feedback". Then what's the point of all of it? Then why devs should even communicate and instead release bad update after another bad update or maybe even updates forcing players to pay even more because of "learn to adapt"? What's the point of bad updates? I know that this would be exaggeration but if devs made cryo prices 10x higher than now and cut cryo income by half then it would be better than no update at all? Should we blindly adapt like instead of complaining? Then why should we be happy with bad changes? People are writing about these bad changes to show them and give a signal to devs that something needs to be changed asap. If negative feedback meant nothing and were told to "adapt" to every change then most of f2p games would be p2w crap where even paying not enough would make gameplay unpleasant.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Crash said:
Clock-Wire said:
For a lead game master words like these are ridiculous. I know that you aren't developing the game but anyone on LGM should behave appropriately to this position. Negative feedback doesn't mean hostility. Negative feedback means that there are problems that need to be changed and saying "learn to adapt" is like saying "we don't care about feedback". Then what's the point of all of it? Then why devs should even communicate and instead release bad update after another bad update or maybe even updates forcing players to pay even more because of "learn to adapt"? What's the point of bad updates? I know that this would be exaggeration but if devs made cryo prices 10x higher than now and cut cryo income by half then it would be better than no update at all? Should we blindly adapt like instead of complaining? Then why should we be happy with bad changes? People are writing about these bad changes to show them and give a signal to devs that something needs to be changed asap. If negative feedback meant nothing and were told to "adapt" to every change then most of f2p games would be p2w crap where even paying not enough would make gameplay unpleasant.
a lot of people in this game want p2w mode ... like powerful memberships, etc, I don't know why, but many pilots think so, saying that speed and other membreships should work in pvp, that's the voice of people . Although I don't agree with her.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
destroier6 said:
Exactly, they do not want p2w, but they want boosters in PvP,really? I mean, I understand that many players bother the current updates, but they should be objective in that they are looking for to balance the game as much as possible, these are not the last updates that will have the game, you have to be patient, for such a small development team, changing something in the game is not easy

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Crash said:
Clock-Wire said:

Wow so because i said learn to adapt you've just pick that one word out and focused on that... You probably didn't even read the bit about "sirius is just the start" and yes it is true pilots do not like change as you have gotten use to playing a certain way this is why i have said adapting is part of the new update and game play. Everyone that i have spoken to on the game have not given me any bad feedback just the odd bug and i'm sure they will be fixed, about 90% of pilots are loving the new update and just a few are not.

Also only 10% of the pilots on the English servers are using the forums the rest do not even come on here.

StickManTwit

Reaction score
Clock-Wire said:
Also only 10% of the pilots on the English servers are using the forums the rest do not even come on here.
That's true; the only people using are veterans and that only makes up a small amount. I didn't even use this myself until last summer. More people should be reminded that this forum existed in game :confused:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Not to mention the Spanish-speaking community, of which we use the forum actively in the dev shack are only two, the user destroier6 and me

Status
Not open for further replies.