Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
serebus said:
yes they need fix a few things, for example my starmap is not the same as others in the clan, it seems that im atleast an hour and a half behind them, i think it´s been this way sins last big update.
so sometimes they are jumping between R4 and 5 but it out of range for me.

sent in a ticket and they gonna look into it, but more tickets are probaby going in.
maybe your computer has a manipulated time?

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
NGSpeed said:
serebus said:
yes they need fix a few things, for example my starmap is not the same as others in the clan, it seems that im atleast an hour and a half behind them, i think it´s been this way sins last big update.
so sometimes they are jumping between R4 and 5 but it out of range for me.

sent in a ticket and they gonna look into it, but more tickets are probaby going in.
maybe your computer has a manipulated time?

A developer has contacted my on pm and ill try help him sort it out.

turkoxsary

Reaction score
It is done? you have already done everything you have to do, right? already imagined me tauceti where it is so many promises unfulfilled that this was not to be less tauceti never existed and will never exist the game is still bored even after these absurd updates that have only made the game worse but nothing your imagination seems to be limited and that makes me sad because this game I like good I like it because it is now worth nothing to do something soon but a better advice to close it forever. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

C_D

Reaction score
So you're removing our ability to reset our CDs when changing zones? What could possibly be the benefit of such an update?! If it's to prevent any possible "exploits", then you're horribly mistaken. If anything it'll just make the game harder for everyone.

I was gonna buy some gold in an upcoming happy hour but, no thanks. I have no business with developers interested in shooting their own foot after they've gotten this far. Don't you have a failed promise of a system to work on?

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
C_D said:
So you're removing our ability to reset our CDs when changing zones? What could possibly be the benefit of such an update?! If it's to prevent any possible "exploits", then you're horribly mistaken. If anything it'll just make the game harder for everyone.

I was gonna buy some gold in an upcoming happy hour but, no thanks. I have no business with developers interested in shooting their own foot after they've gotten this far. Don't you have a failed promise of a system to work on?
tonyikego said:
Just when I think you can't continue to make the game less fun, you surprise me. Congratulations. You obviously have no desire to interact with my wallet in the future.
Oh I agree why is orbiting for cds suddenly being viewed as an exploit? This has been around for many years even your earlier updates would allow orbiting for cds. The only thing this change does is frustrate more players. (who doesn't rep, orbit, land on squad lead or lz) :x

anthony.navas

Reaction score
just have to wait for this patch to work and I'm in a hurry so I want tau ceti but you have to wait patience ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Are there at least going to be any dev shack reply in this topic instead of everyday checking the forum and silence? :sneaky: I feel like we're going in circles. :LOL:

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Hello Pilots and Devs!

It seems that we need a hotfix for a new update-related-global-CD-bug!
If it didn't happen to you yet, you can call yourself lucky^^ Here is a video to showcase the new bug from my pov.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
NGSpeed said:
Hello Pilots and Devs!

It seems that we need a hotfix for a new update-related-global-CD-bug!
If it didn't happen to you yet, you can call yourself lucky^^ Here is a video to showcase the new bug from my pov.

We are aware of the issue and we already working on it.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Faye said:
We are aware of the issue and we already working on it.
Thx for the fix. ;) Really fast

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Annoyance with this update.. Some techs like aim computer, speed actuator, and attack charge need their cd to use again even if they would still be active upon relanding. So great harm techs with long active time even more why not...

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
flyfighter said:
Maybe any teasing screenshots of the upcomming tau ceti dev shack?
For a waiting time for a next dev shack i'd say it's taking just as long as it normally would so if i were you i would give it a week or so. I doubt we are too far off.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
ok sirius part 2 is out, get going with next devshack tau ceti.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
flyfighter said:
Maybe any teasing screenshots of the upcomming tau ceti dev shack?
For a waiting time for a next dev shack i'd say it's taking just as long as it normally would so if i were you i would give it a week or so. I doubt we are too far off.
Excuse me i am incorrect that it has taken just as much time as others, it has taken slightly longer so far from the last part 2 sirius update. Yet i am not surprised because it's the Tau Ceti update. -_- Let's all just hope it won't take a shocking amount of time than the other dev shacks.

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Tick Tack Tick Tack Tick Tack.....

flyfighter

Reaction score
Hello i want to discuss the Conquest times. I noticed some of the times got changed so first of all here are the current times to my knowledge:

----------------------Actual Fighting times------------------------------

• Monday: Mercury at 18:00 and Asteroid Junkyard at 20:00
  • Tuesday: Remo at 18:00 and Ob at 20:00
  • Wednesday: Saturn at 18:00 and Sirius at 20:00
  • Thursday: Iga at 18:00 and Goya at 20:00
  • Friday: Desai at 18:00 and Sirius at 20:00
  • Saturday: Cosmo at 18:00 and Venus at 20:00
  • Sunday: Dante at 18:00 and Valkion at 20:00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at these times i think there are some improvements that can be made. First of all i see that the gemini system is never on 20:00 and that sirius CQ is twice at 20:00. Maybe you can swap the one on wednesday from sirius to gemini. This way we have all systems on atleast one 20:00 evening

Secondly i want to say maybe you can change the 18;00 times, cos i hardly see anyone fighting at that time cos of dinner etc etc. Maybe 19:00 would be a more fitting time.

And maybe you can remove cryloss upon death on CQ planetes aswell so that everyone can enjoy fighting eachother for aprox 1 hour of fun. Let everyone use their hard earned tech to slay eachother without a catch.

Conclusion, maybe you can changes the times to as listed below:
----------------------Fictional Fighting times------------------------------

• Monday: Mercury at 19:00 and Asteroid Junkyard at 20:00
  • Tuesday: Remo at 19:00 and Ob at 20:00
  • Wednesday: Saturn at 19:00 and Iga at 20:00
  • Thursday: Sirius at 19:00 and Goya at 20:00
  • Friday: Desai at 19:00 and Sirius at 20:00
  • Saturday: Cosmo at 19:00 and Venus at 20:00
  • Sunday: Dante at 19:00 and Valkion at 20:00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and last but not least: Make some more colossus fighting times and different types. Squad and solo fight thank you <3. Oh yeah and maybe do some big balance test for pvp ships.

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
New Information or anything like that for next Dev Shack??

MFG GreenSpider

Status
Not open for further replies.