Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Also bei uns haben alle die BPs von Giza, Amarna und Soris in kürzester Zeit voll. Bei 2 Staffeln können ja insgesamt schon mal leicht 10+ Bps fallen.
Hatten natürlich auch schon mal nur 1 Bp obwohl unsere Staff mit Abstand den meisten Schaden gemacht hat aber insgesamt kann man jetzt die Giza Bps deutlich schneller bekommen.
Es kann allerdings auch mal vorkommen das genau der BP den man noch braucht erst nach mehreren Gizen fällt.

If someone in your squad really need one BP from Giza, Amarna or Soris, simply don't shoot with multiple squads or put all DMG-Dealer in the same squad.

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
flyfighter said:
What should the devs do to sirius in your opinion, for you to enjoy the game then?
One problem is impossible to be fixed - it's people. Nobody cannot to bring people back who leave PG because of lacking of time, work, losing interest, conflicts and etc. Nobody cannot make people who is still playing to be more friendly. The developers could change some game aspects, but your game depends on the people that surround you. Bad or not enough people = your game turns into hard labor; good or a lot of people = and you don't have to "fight for survival". Don't be surprise that some people don't like these updates.

For me, personally, all these updates seems a stressful because I really don't get what happening now when my clan is totally dead, but it's different that I'm used to. Fighting with bosses that do not give you a chance to not taking a lot of damage like in events are looking strange for me who likes calm and tidy fights. I really expected something different from updates, but who cares?

Sirius become for a team-play only, big clans don't feel any troubles there. I don't know how feels a really small clans (3-5 active players), but, maybe, they're better now when they finally got a chance to skip some missions...

I still don't understand why the player who is not part of squad can use repair/protector to this squad but didn't get any cryo or bps from npcs. I wanted to look at the new drop system at ptr-server, but I didn't get any bp or cryo for all 2 hours. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anthony.navas

Reaction score
TEPPA HOBA said:
flyfighter said:
What should the devs do to sirius in your opinion, for you to enjoy the game then?
One problem is impossible to be fixed - it's people. Nobody cannot to bring people back who leave PG because of lacking of time, work, losing interest, conflicts and etc. Nobody cannot make people who is still playing to be more friendly. The developers could change some game aspects, but your game depends on the people that surround you. Bad or not enough people = your game turns into hard labor; good or a lot of people = and you don't have to "fight for survival". Don't be surprise that some people don't like these updates.

For me, personally, all these updates seems a stressful because I really don't get what happening now when my clan is totally dead, but it's different that I'm used to. Fighting with bosses that do not give you a chance to not taking a lot of damage like in events are looking strange for me who likes calm and tidy fights. I really expected something different from updates, but who cares?

Sirius become for a team-play only, big clans don't feel any troubles there. I don't know how feels a really small clans (3-5 active players), but, maybe, they're better now when they finally got a chance to skip some missions...

I still don't understand why the player who is not part of squad can use repair/protector to this squad but didn't get any cryo or bps from npcs. I wanted to look at the new drop system at ptr-server, but I didn't get any bp or cryo for all 2 hours. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok the update is seen more cooperation between the pilot and I am from a clan of 5 estams fasil sirius at the time q before ;) :)

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Melde Bug bei Reparaturdroide, lässt sich aktivieren läuft grau durch aber keine Heilung und Animation ist zu sehen.

Bitte überprüfen.

Frage:

Wie wäre es mit einem Bug Reporter im Spiel?

Direkte Meldung im Spiel bezüglich Fehler etc. somit könnte man sich die Meldung im Forum oder über den Support sparen und die Meldung wäre gleich aktuell.

MFG GreenSpider

K/T

Reaction score
flyfighter said:
There are too many bps to take (Soris is unnecessary). Units are too hard to shoot them. BPs from CU, SU and MU drop too rarely. We were shooting them for over an hour and there wasn't a bp (even with bp tracker). It was very irritating. Most of people work or go to school and they don't have time to play all days.

TEPPA HOBA said:
You're right, they can skip missions (for example 130k cryo on r4) if they don't want to do them. But when they do missions, except one, because it's too hard, they will have to pay... all price. It's too expensive for small clans.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
K/T said:
flyfighter said:
There are too many bps to take (Soris is unnecessary). Units are too hard to shoot them. BPs from CU, SU and MU drop too rarely. We were shooting them for over an hour and there wasn't a bp (even with bp tracker). It was very irritating. Most of people work or go to school and they don't have time to play all days.

TEPPA HOBA said:
You're right, they can skip missions (for example 130k cryo on r4) if they don't want to do them. But when they do missions, except one, because it's too hard, they will have to pay... all price. It's too expensive for small clans.
from Khons and Ammon y complete a full bp in a hour...

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
K/T said:
flyfighter said:

TEPPA HOBA said:
To many bps? Is that even a thing? if you don't complete a bp on 1 planet just wait until it appears again. Which will be sooner now especially for boss bps.
Have yet to have an issue dropping bps with August 1st update. So no bps that's really hard to believe (if not impossible). I do agree with 13 bps it can be hard to complete some if you can't play often but they will appear again and again.

"Could" say that the mission reward cryo does pay for part of the cost (not enough) but yes it is fairly expensive. ofc 2 decent pilots are able to do any cm.

Still would love to hear a reason for the hit-point buff of some (if not all) ancients. Or how about when will the stun bugs be fixed?

anthony.navas

Reaction score
K/T said:
flyfighter said:

TEPPA HOBA said:
Like this sirius now is better and they get out fast bps and soris that you thought you would kill it alone and they are 12 bps x planet in the r5 before it was 5 bps x planet in the r5 is faster :LOL:

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Please remove the info message for the jumpship cooldown. Now without cooldown it's useless.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Mastian said:
Please remove the info message for the jumpship cooldown. Now without cooldown it's useless.
What message exactly are you referring to?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Narokath said:
Mastian said:
What message exactly are you referring to?
The message: the jump ship is ready for jump, but I think if it is useful

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Mastian said:
It is useful to know that the sarto ship is already loaded ;)

flyfighter

Reaction score
The_Ghost said:
Still would love to hear a reason for the hit-point buff of some (if not all) ancients. Or how about when will the stun bugs be fixed?
Yeah me too! None of the listed changes mentioned this but everyone can feel hp has increased, especially on odion etc.

flyfighter

Reaction score
And what is that new type of ability amarna and soris do? Some sort of mine/aggrobomb explosion that follows you and no way to counter it?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
flyfighter said:
And what is that new type of ability amarna and soris do? Some sort of mine/aggrobomb explosion that follows you and no way to counter it?

bomb blaster is fun and adds difficulty, you only die if you're not prepared xD

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
flyfighter said:
Think that ability is just mines spawned on you.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Green said:
Melde Bug bei Reparaturdroide, lässt sich aktivieren läuft grau durch aber keine Heilung und Animation ist zu sehen.

Bitte überprüfen.

Frage:

Direkte Meldung im Spiel bezüglich Fehler etc. somit könnte man sich die Meldung im Forum oder über den Support sparen und die Meldung wäre gleich aktuell.

MFG GreenSpider
Hallo Green,

vielen Dank für die Meldung der Reparaturdroide, wir haben eine Vermutung an was es liegen könnte, schauen es uns also genauer an und sind dran ;)

Bezüglich deines Vorschlages, dass man einen "Bug Reporter" implementieren könnte ist super. Leider jedoch derzeit und auch in naher Zukunft nicht umsetzbar. Hierzu wäre eine Verknüpfung zu allen bereits bestehenden Accounts zwingend erforderlich, da das Reportsystem sonst anonym wäre. Oft müssen wir nachfragen wie es genau abgelaufen ist oder, dass kleine Informationen noch fehlen, die aber für eine Rekonstruktion enorm wichtig sind. Bei einem anonymisierten Bugreport hätten wir keinerlei Möglichkeit nach zu fragen :(
Du siehst, der Austausch zu den "Meldern" ist enorm wichtig.

Gruß Faye

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Melde ähnlichen Fehler bei Sammler nur in diesem fall bricht er bei der hälfte vom "sammeln" ab.

MFG GreenSpider

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Faye said:
Green said:

Bitte überprüfen.

Frage:

MFG GreenSpider
Hallo Green,

vielen Dank für die Meldung der Reparaturdroide, wir haben eine Vermutung an was es liegen könnte, schauen es uns also genauer an und sind dran ;)

Bezüglich deines Vorschlages, dass man einen "Bug Reporter" implementieren könnte ist super. Leider jedoch derzeit und auch in naher Zukunft nicht umsetzbar. Hierzu wäre eine Verknüpfung zu allen bereits bestehenden Accounts zwingend erforderlich, da das Reportsystem sonst anonym wäre. Oft müssen wir nachfragen wie es genau abgelaufen ist oder, dass kleine Informationen noch fehlen, die aber für eine Rekonstruktion enorm wichtig sind. Bei einem anonymisierten Bugreport hätten wir keinerlei Möglichkeit nach zu fragen :(
Du siehst, der Austausch zu den "Meldern" ist enorm wichtig.

Gruß Faye
Ich habe bemerkt, dass dieser Bug besonders häufig während des Schießens einer Soris und Armana auftritt.
Sämtliche Systeme läufen grau an und zeigen aber "Aktivzeit" an ohne Wirkung. Reparaturdroide, Zielreparatur und Reparaturfeld sind davon sehr stark betroffen. Sollte die Aktivzeit vorbei sein, so ist der Gegenstand direkt wieder verfügbar und funktioniert erst dann!

Ein weiterer seltsamer Bug ist die Mine für den Defender. Hatte auf den PTR alle Minen mal getestet und Zeit gemessen etc. Es ist ein Bug aufgetreten der die Mine nicht aus dem Cooldown lässt. Legt man die erste Mine (auf Mantis Hive getestet) so liegt sie da oder explodiert auf Annährung, soweit so gut. Nun wartet man auf die zweite Mine, optisch ist die Mine sehr lange im Cooldown. Also der graue Farbton signalisiert, dass der Cooldown sehr bald vorbei ist. Nun scheint der Cooldown vorbei zu sein, jedoch verdoppelt sich die Cooldownzeit
genau dann indem es grau bleibt. Das verrückte daran ist, dass man die Mine legen kann trotz, dass sie grau ist... Das ist sehr irritierend und der Angriffsdroide ist in der Hinsicht auch etwas strange. Scheinbar ist der CD vorbei, aber man muss noch 20-30Sekunden warten und sollte der Angriffdroide drauf gehen so hat man einen extremen Cooldown wegen dem neuen Cooldownsystem.
Btw: Warum ist die alte Starke Mine nun die Schnelle Mine ? (früher:~45Sek -> jetzt:~26 CD) und die alte Schnelle Mine die nun lange Mine heißt (früher:~20Sek -> jetzt:66Sek CD) ?
Die Spieler die damals eine starke Mine eingebaut haben, denken teilweise, dass ihre Mine mehr Schaden macht wenn sie "stark" heißt, aber in der Realität weniger Schaden macht. Deswegen sollte sie meiner Meinung nach Schnelle Mine heißen, sodass jeder weiß: Diese Mine hat wenig Cooldown und diese hat mehr Cooldown.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I've noticed, why are the red Keops really small? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.