Status
Not open for further replies.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
The Soris shield is sometimes activated and sometimes not.

Works correctly, but in some waves of drones is active and in others didn't appear, likewise the Soris was immortal when it came out, so it was only visual bug.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I have some questions regarding the coding of the game, according to the official website of the company, the games are developed in a "fusion" of Java and C, but as I see the page has not been updated in a long period of time , My question is: have these C codes been updated to the latest C ++ version? If not, it would explain why many people with powerful computers have problems with Soris and Amarna

Another question, is there a problem if I make some comments about the company pages and other things by private message to some developer? Sea Highway, Alewx, Kyosark, etc ... only some comments I prefer to do by private :sneaky:

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
On a planet from the Aurora server. The Red Ancients when lowering them the 50% of life they remained still without moving. Then you can't load more Soris on that planet. It's an important bug.

Please review it :LOL:

destroier6 ;)

flyfighter

Reaction score
Hi, could you lower the odion, abasis and ignomes his hp back to before this update again? Its realy annoying to shoot something this boring this long.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
flyfighter said:
Hi, could you lower the odion, abasis and ignomes his hp back to before this update again? Its realy annoying to shoot something this boring this long.
You get less cryonite now, when you shoot them. 20% more HP but drops the same amount of cryonite.. for farming they are a waste of time, when you're with 1-3 people shooting at it, 4-5 is okay but not well at all.

If they cost more time to kill why don't they drop more cryonite? If this doesn't get patched, I highly recommend to only kill khons etc., horus etc. and keops etc., else your cryonite per hour drops a lot..

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
destroier6 said:
On a planet from the Aurora server. The Red Ancients when lowering them the 50% of life they remained still without moving. Then you can't load more Soris on that planet. It's an important bug.

destroier6 ;)
Did this still happen after the restart yesterday?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
alewx said:
destroier6 said:

destroier6 ;)
Sorry for the inconveniences, I see that a pilot wanted to be funny and it's a lie, I've been totally trolled, I hope this does not happen again ... :(

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
destroier6 said:
alewx said:
destroier6 said:

destroier6 ;)
yeah, and still happening. i dont know why.

It has only happened on some planets, in others not, I don't know if something has to happen specifically to make it happen.
Just testing it on Bismi, and no it works flawless.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Sorry for the inconveniences, I see that a pilot wanted to be funny and it's a lie, I've been totally trolled, I hope this does not happen again ... :(

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
On the moon npcs with shields and protecters still get show as if they don't have any protecters.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
When i shoot them, their shields and protectors have no effect on them.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Here are some things that require some love (my opinion):

• Taunts and aggrobeacons their aggro
  • Destroyable items their cooldown times, especially aggrobeacon and protector
  • Still the functionality off aim scram, its still bit to weak
  • Perforator in sirius
  • The flightspeed of shockships, shock is slower then a storm. Big difference noticeable on gemini ships.
    Is shock not supposed to be a fast ship? Speed agility and the ability to stun others.
  • Stun power in pvp, especially stundome
  • Aggrobomb cooldown time
  • Gravs in pvp (remove?)
  • Removal of cryloss on Conquest planetes
  • Odion, abasis and ignomes their hitpoints(less hp pls)
  • Strong rocket and sb damage could be increased in pve
  • Duration of a normal arkon or phobos game

K/T

Reaction score
How many bosses do we have to kill to see any bps? We were flying in sq. There were no bps from 2 soris, no bps from 3 Amarnas, no bps from 3 gizas, no bps from strong units and no cryonites. There were too many players on the same planet on r5, there were only lags, lags, lags... I am dissapointed with the game now.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
K/T said:
How many bosses do we have to kill to see any bps? We were flying in sq. There were no bps from 2 soris, no bps from 3 Amarnas, no bps from 3 gizas, no bps from strong units and no cryonites. There were too many players on the same planet on r5, there were only lags, lags, lags... I am dissapointed with the game now.
Were you doing a lot of effort when fighting each boss?

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
When can we expect the Next Dev Shack?

The Dev Shack what we all want for years now :LOL: :p :mrorange:

MFG GreenSpider

anthony.navas

Reaction score
K/T said:
if you do not do any effort in squad you will not see anything this is the best update what I saw it took a year to get it in a week take bps ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Green said:
When can we expect the Next Dev Shack?

The Dev Shack what we all want for years now :LOL: :p :mrorange:

MFG GreenSpider
Agree. Is there any update or news with the development? When about is the schedule of the next dev shack?

K/T

Reaction score
anthony.navas said:
if you do not do any effort in squad you will not see anything this is the best update what I saw it took a year to get it in a week take bps ;)
What effort? If 30 people or more shoot the giza, we'll never do effort to see bps. Someone will always do bigger effort than we'll do (even when we shoot 50 gizas).

anthony.navas

Reaction score
K/T said:
anthony.navas said:
What effort? If 30 people or more shoot the giza, we'll never do effort to see bps. Someone will always do bigger effort than we'll do (even when we shoot 50 gizas).
I at least have left my bps of giza amarna and soris and 10 escu full diaparan It must be your bad luck. :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.