What's new

Sirius Adjustments #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_D

Reaction score
Teaspoon said:
We shot 2 giza, we were 4 pilots in sq.
...................................................................................
1 giza drop: 2 pb of antar stun, 1 bp sirius thermoblast.

2 giza drop: 2 bp of draco long repair droid, 1 bp or sirius thermoblast.

So giza does not drop all 3 bp anymore, this can be a big problem.
Strange, with only 3 members in squad we dropped 5 BPs...
Probably just luck I guess...

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
I really dont understand how you help low level player guys...

But if you think that it take days to finish low systems then i dont know if you really know how to play.

Maybe acquiring bp is a bit tricky... But the story mision are just easy with the ancients bps and the new parsecs...( you can say vega,gemini and antares ,but these are just tutorials when you know them ,and with ancients bps it's a joke)
It will just take a bit more time ( not sure with the better drop system...)

Technically ,finishing a system is not hard at all.
Besides ,people say the game is harder in sirius ,but now with my obsi with sirius armor and a friend in punisher i can kill an osiris = lot easier.

I dont know how you play guys ,but maybe you should change your technics...
And yes ,the game is hard if you don't know it ,i even saw some 85 say that they can't do something in sirius and these guys were having a ghost ,and weren't able to kill an horus.

So maybe if people play better.......

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Darkos said:

But if you think that it take days to finish low systems then i dont know if you really know how to play.

Maybe acquiring bp is a bit tricky... But the story mision are just easy with the ancients bps and the new parsecs...( you can say vega,gemini and antares ,but these are just tutorials when you know them ,and with ancients bps it's a joke)

Besides ,people say the game is harder in sirius ,but now with my obsi with sirius armor and a friend in punisher i can kill an osiris = lot easier.

And yes ,the game is hard if you don't know it ,i even saw some 85 say that they can't do something in sirius and these guys were having a ghost ,and weren't able to kill an horus.

Yes some players are really bad, can't even do easy missions alone. But that's no result of helping them with blueprints, that's the result if you help them through all story missions, even the easy ones.

I don't like this art of pushing and never practiced it myself, cause nobody needs a noob in a ancient ship who constantly dies. But i say it again, that's not the result of skip the long boring part of getting blueprints.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Mind changing the % of intel that is required or increase the % of intel you get from 1 mantis? It literally takes ages now since mines don't drop intel anymore and between this update and the next we have to pay for that.

Just a quick temporarily fix

Cute Fuzzy Bunny

Reaction score
Darkos said:

If you were as awesome as you seem to think you are, you would be killing that osiris solo instead of berating orher players. How about a little more respect for others and a little less hubris?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
If you were as awesome as you seem to think you are, you would be killing that osiris solo instead of berating orher players. How about a little more respect for others and a little less hubris?
I personally think that Darkos is right, there is no need for boosters to destroy an Osiris with Obsidian and Punisher, just a little skill, hey, if people do not want to admit they do not know how to play, it's not our problem, but Nor do you look offended, Darkos only makes a suggestion, I do not want to be arrogant but I perfectly do what Darcos with an Obsidian and Punisher

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Reduce time required to unlock a Ring 5 boss through intels.
How can i understand this
How much reduce of intel? 50%?

Or is there another plan to collect Intel?

Remove the instances from Ring 5 is a really bad idea i don´t understand this, years ago you give us the instance and now you want to remove this because you think that players play now toghether (joke) :?:

MFG GreenSpider

K/T

Reaction score
I and my friend were shooting units in sirius and I had a bp tracker. One bp was dropped after 1,5 hours. Stupid game!

Vlad Tepes

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hello Pilots,

I would like to remind u where u are. :)

This post is made to speak about Sirius Adjustements n not about who is the best. Everybody play as he likes : solo or not.

So please respect this subject n let devs answer to pilots when it's needing :)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny

Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:
Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I personally think that Darkos is right, there is no need for boosters to destroy an Osiris with Obsidian and Punisher, just a little skill, hey, if people do not want to admit they do not know how to play, it's not our problem, but Nor do you look offended, Darkos only makes a suggestion, I do not want to be arrogant but I perfectly do what Darcos with an Obsidian and Punisher
Many players have killed an osiris solo with a myst or a granite, although to be fair, I am not sure if it is doable after the last update. The point is that you don't know the skill level of the pilots you impugn. Why not be constructive rather than attack others? I don't doubt that you are a good pilot with excellent skills. I wish your manners were equivalent.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Before the upgrades, the game was upside down, I honestly still did not fit as a person thought that killing a boss like the Giza or strong units like the Orisis was considered as logical to think that killing them only with a Granite or Myst was fine, I have not tried to do it, however I hope it is not, I do not see the grace to kill it alone, respect my manners, a pity that you think I have few manners, but I do not come here to show my good manners, I come to play to have fun , And killing a Giza only is not fun, if you want you can complain for manners to someone else, since I can talk about the skill of other players is simple, if you are not able to kill an osiris with obsidian and very good punisher will not be, I do it without boosters, and I know there are many players that with booster are not able, I repeat, the lack of ability of those players is not my problem, eye, with this I do not include you, I do not measure someone's ability based on His manner is illogical ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny

Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:
Before the upgrades, the game was upside down, I honestly still did not fit as a person thought that killing a boss like the Giza or strong units like the Orisis was considered as logical to think that killing them only with a Granite or Myst was fine, I have not tried to do it, however I hope it is not, I do not see the grace to kill it alone, respect my manners, a pity that you think I have few manners, but I do not come here to show my good manners, I come to play to have fun , And killing a Giza only is not fun, if you want you can complain for manners to someone else, since I can talk about the skill of other players is simple, if you are not able to kill an osiris with obsidian and very good punisher will not be, I do it without boosters, and I know there are many players that with booster are not able, I repeat, the lack of ability of those players is not my problem, eye, with this I do not include you, I do not measure someone's ability based on His manner is illogical ;)
Your words speak for themselves. Not worthy of further comment.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Hello, I see that i explained my self a little bad.

All I wanted to say is that some people are complaining about devs making the game harder,but with the new CD of items ( you launch item and it goes in CD ) you can do odions alone in sirius armor which is weak.
And ,the update which is coming will make the game easier too, even without instances because drop is personalized.
The point here is not to see who can solo osiris or not , I just wanted to show that this boss is possible now with an insane weak ship. ( R5 )

I'm not attacking anyone and I don't want too honestly , this post is to help the dev. But some people are blaming them for some things that never they never done,before complaining of something people at least try something else.

Let's come back to the subject like said Vlad :)
I don't know if somebody can test it but the Strong sirius attack charge put on sirius armored obsidian ( full strong witg long aim pc) seems to not work in pve.

K/T

Reaction score
Vlad Tepes said:
Hello Pilots,

I would like to remind u where u are. :)

This post is made to speak about Sirius Adjustements n not about who is the best. Everybody play as he likes : solo or not.

So please respect this subject n let devs answer to pilots when it's needing :)
I was wondering if someone was reading these posts, because nobody answered my questions
I wrote about Sirius, so I don't know what is a problem.
Kenyte blaster has 82nd lvl and Sirius ancient strong blaster also has 82nd lvl at the moment, so kenyte blaster = Sirius ancient strong blaster.
Units on r5 has 82nd lvl now. 82nd lvl was from Tau Ceti.
So we have weaker ships against stronger units after last updates.
I don't think that some players are going to come back here if the game is more and more difficult.
The players of the big clans will manage themselves, but the players of small clans will have to finish this game.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Take R5 units, let's say an odion.
Before the update: my bs did 1-2% on it, its buffed blaster did ~20% on my punisher. At that time, it was lvl 79.
Now that it's lvl 82: my bs still does 1-2% on it and its buffed blaster still does ~20% on my punisher. But since the new cooldown system, it is wayyyyy easier than before because repair droid comes back damn fast. So far for the "stronger units".

Now look at the changelog: most ships has won or lost less than 5% HP, which i think is kind of unnoticeable in PvE. Myst and Punisher, which are still widely used by players on r5 have both won HP. I wouldn't say that overall ships are weaker than before, except granit/legionnary. So far for the "weaker ships".

Now look at any system blueprints. The level of best blue = the level of golds = the level of ancient. Kenyte is the best blue, so it was awful to have kenyte lower lvl than ancient.

Finally, "rebalanced" is not equal to "made harder". Sure, gameplay with granit is harder then before. But harder than "sleeping on my keyboard" doesn't mean "hard". Gameplay in myst/punisher/raider/obsidian/{every ship with speed actuator or stuns} has become easier. That in total does not make the game harder, but easier, or simply "different".

starchaser54

Reaction score
Please do not remove instances; they were put there for a reason and it works well.
Also, a good point was made about not always having other people available -- no need to make giza harder.
It is true that clans are getting smaller and many are dormant so this must be considered for any changes.
Keep in mind the "fun factor" as you don't want this to be turned into a "frustration factor" -- that will kill the game.

starchaser54

Reaction score
Something to consider:
As was previously mentioned there are certain ships that are favourites among pilots for various reasons.
The legionaire does not appear to be a favourite. Its armour is too weak and its rockets miss too much.
Why not make this ship more fun to work with -- give it at least more armour so that when it tries to materialize a ship it doesn't get killed so easily in the process.
What if it had the same armour as the punisher -- would that be so bad? It would give new respect for this ship and make it more valued (a good thing).
There are many players that only have this ship in sirius and I think it would be a morale booster to improve it.
Please consider this.
Thank you.

K/T

Reaction score
Repair droid only treats ships and doesn't cause that it is easier. In order to kill a unit, now we have to shoot longer than before.
I shot abasis with punisher yesterday, but it lasted too long. A lot of people don't have so much time to play all day.

My clanmember told me that he was shooting BPs for a few hours, having a BP tracker, and he didn't get any bp. Could you fix it.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
K/T said:
I was wondering if someone was reading these posts, because nobody answered my questions
I wrote about Sirius, so I don't know what is a problem.
Kenyte blaster has 82nd lvl and Sirius ancient strong blaster also has 82nd lvl at the moment, so kenyte blaster = Sirius ancient strong blaster.
Units on r5 has 82nd lvl now. 82nd lvl was from Tau Ceti.
So we have weaker ships against stronger units after last updates.
I don't think that some players are going to come back here if the game is more and more difficult.
The players of the big clans will manage themselves, but the players of small clans will have to finish this game.
In reference to the blasters, he considers the kenyte blasters as Sirius '' golden '', in which case the Sirius ancient would be of the same level as the kenyte blaster, bone 82

In Tau Ceti it is logical that they gain more level units, remember that Tau Ceti will be a system superior to Sirius in all aspects, which means that its difficulty will be greater for an ancient ship or a parsec / raven with armor sirius / ancient :D

flyfighter

Reaction score
Can you make a quick fix?

In oder to spawn giza quickly again mines need to be lvl 82 instead of 71

Would be a good gesture thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.