Not open for further replies.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Don't blame me but i think the update will be released pretty quick after its dev shack has been released because they have been working on it at the same time as they were doing the updates all along. So i guess early November or October. ;)

Regards, the Bounty Hunter

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
One thing the development team has shown is that it is very focused on upgrades, however, the '' re-creation '' of the game does not seem to compare with the construction of a new system, namely Tau Ceti

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Heavy artillery said:
Don't blame me but i think the update will be released pretty quick after its dev shack has been released because they have been working on it at the same time as they were doing the updates all along. So i guess early November or October. ;)

Regards, the Bounty Hunter
How can you be so optimitic about Tau Ceti after all that time? I can't see any sign that we get it soon.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
How can you be so optimitic about Tau Ceti after all that time? I can't see any sign that we get it soon.

You know that Stars are here but you don't see them.
Tau ceti isn't here ,but somewhere , devs are working on it without you seing there.
Trust n see mate.

Kind regards.

( btw to remind this topic is made to talk about Sirius ajustementd anyway)
( hope it will release soon and btw n*2 the update is really increasing bp drop, its not frustrating anymore good job devs )

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
If they realy working on TC,why we get only 2 screens in months,and soon year XD
If working on TC why no gives more screens for ppl who leave game becouse nothing good comming ?
Id working on TC why no show us new stuff soon comming but only sale ?
Why You think that TC will be up,if ppl stop play and left only old players who only sit here becouse they are accustomed.

Next month going,no new abaut TC,even small screen,so can be optimistic on that XD

anthony.navas

Reaction score
hektor.barbossa said:
If they realy working on TC,why we get only 2 screens in months,and soon year XD
If working on TC why no gives more screens for ppl who leave game becouse nothing good comming ?
Id working on TC why no show us new stuff soon comming but only sale ?
Why You think that TC will be up,if ppl stop play and left only old players who only sit here becouse they are accustomed.

Next month going,no new abaut TC,even small screen,so can be optimistic on that XD

Patience that the update of tau ceti is that it follows depues of part 2 of sirius
  As they have been updating, it only takes a month to update each part ^^ ^^

Crash

Reaction score
Looking at how devs wanted to "prepare" the game for TC by nerfing everything, looking at how they think the game should look like I guess that first version of TC will be as bad as release Sirius and it will be unplayable for another months after release. And I wonder how much of existing content will be reused.

flyfighter

Reaction score
I must say this update from august first was amazing. Increased bp drops and no more infinite bad luck streaks. This reduced the bp gathering for sirius dramatically and now you know sertainly a bp will drop as long as u put effort in it.

And thanks so much for removing cryloss on Colossus! This is sertainly a big step for pirate galaxy. I had so much fun on Colossus last saturday. Colossus seems pretty legit and offers loads of fun now aslong as ppl are not constantly teaming.

You could also even take this no cryloss one step further and put this system in Conquest aswell? I think this will drastically increase the active Conquests and generates loads of fun for young and old.

See how much good a simple small change can be, amazing loving it! Updates do not have to be giant to increase activity and create fun. Simple things can change loads.

I hope you remove Cryloss on Conquests aswell! Im looking forward to it!

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are currently very close to do a public testing of the Sirius Adjustments Part 2 update. Changelog with info about the PTR will soon be posted in the forum. Meanwhile let me reply to some of your questions:

flyfighter said:
Will you ad mizar strong/rapid sniper and defender tech into the game with sirius adjustments 2?
No that is not planned for the upcoming update.

gonzaabel said:
1. What could we buy with the clan cryonite for recharge the jump ship drive? Mission by-pass? five quarcs?
What is the price for it?

2. You will increase the number of planets of the 5th ring?
1. You can use the clan cryonite to fully refill your jump ship drive. The price for the fuel depends on the ring the Jump ship is located on. Currently it is between 60k-150k. By refuelling the jump ship with clan cryonite you are able to bypass the missions and don't need to collect any of the quarcs.

2. No we did not increase the planet count on ring 5, since this would further separate the players in Sirius.(which we don't want). But to increase the diversity of available blueprints we added new bosses that are available for each planet alongside the known giza.

jlinares said:
1. When Tau Ceti system will be released,
2. Will you focus on other games (dino storm / steal legion), or continue working on PirateGalaxy ? :|
1. Tau Ceti is the next update on the list after Sirius Adjustments Part 2 is finished. The next Dev shack will give more info on that.

2. We will stay focused on Pirate Galaxy until the development plan has been finished. But that does not mean that the other games will not get Fixes/small content updates etc.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Highway said:
We are currently very close to do a public testing of the Sirius Adjustments Part 2 update. Changelog with info about the PTR will soon be posted in the forum. Meanwhile let me reply to some of your questions:

2. No we did not increase the planet count on ring 5, since this would further separate the players in Sirius.(which we don't want). But to increase the diversity of available blueprints we added new bosses that are available for each planet alongside the known giza.
How will the new bosses :!: :)

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Es wird aber dabei bleiben das nur die Giza Baupläne dropt wovon man jeweils von einer Waffe nur 2 Bp´s benötigt?

Die anderen "neuen Bosse" schmeißen keine Baupläne wo man nur 2 Bps von benötigt?

MFG GreenSpider

flyfighter

Reaction score
Is there a reason why you do not add mizar Strong/rapid sniper bps and defender bps in sirius?

Status
Not open for further replies.