What's new

Sirius Adjustments #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrock

Reaction score
We just killed a Giza on Kalgan with two squads. And we had members in our 2nd squad that were in need of blueprints. But only the 1st squad that i was in was able to see the blueprints. Will you be changing this feature in the next part of the update?
Thanks.

tonyikego

Reaction score
When I land on a Sirius ring 4 planet in my SC-X Thunderstrorm with bulwark armor and Vega tech, I have a 0-14 percent penalty for loot because of the level of my ship and tech. When I land on the same ring 4 planet with my Punisher with ancient tech, I have a 0 to 46 percent penalty. When I land on Gazica with the same Punisher, I have a 17-21 percent penalty. So my Vega ship is overpowered for ring 4 and my Punisher is more overpowered on ring 4 than it is on Gazica. Come on guys. This isn't just sad. It's pathetic. Surely you can do better.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is a sideeffect because some sirius units did not have their proper levels. Its fixed with the todays update. The penalty display shows a min on max depending on the units that are spawned on the planet. Some had level 1 resulting in this numbers you have mentioned.

Triple7

Reaction score
Attn to Dev. Highway and Team

I played now over 8 years PG and now you stepped too far over the line with nerving ships again. How dare from you to reduce the Black Granite by 19% !!! Its a shame to see that you listen to so called testers and not to your loyal old players that spent lot of money and time to get the ships and find all the tech that are needed to make it a good ship useful for the player and the clan. I have to admit that already your first so called armor update where you destroyed the ancient ships to paper armor which bytheway are not always dropping and when a player finally got them now he can but them in the hangar and let them dust away (ie Punisher). That was already a bad joke and the Parsec ships are still weak and not superior on ring 4 and 5 as they should be. The excuses of it has to be adjusted to release Tau Ceti is a cheap shot and unexceptional. It takes 3.5 mio cryo to build a Parsec ship which is now (most of them) not worth to use them thanks to your permanent nerfing. Wake up and put the strength back to the ships so that player can enjoy the gem again not make things worse as they are now. We are loosing more and more Players. most clans have already lost 90% of there players and its tough enough to survive even without all that nonsense updates which in reality just makes the game stressful and not enjoyable anymore. I hope that there is a developer that replies to this demands and i know that i am not the only one who thinks so and considers the other option to quit this game for good. I for my part are very deeply disappointed how the game have developed now and hope that you put the things back as they should be.
Best wishes, Triple7

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
I agree with Triple7 100%, i also think that many of the testers are giving bad and sometimes fals info on this testing just to sabatage the game, saing this or that is overpoverd or to long and should be nerved.

it was apparent that u devs and some of the gm´s dont play the game when u were suprised about us milking khons for intel...its been done sins sirius came out, it also suprised u and was said to be pushing when helpin ppl whit tec by moving doown mantis and let the other guy pick up bp´s...again been done sins i started playing.

like Triple7 im a vetren player been here sins late 2009 and latly i seen the updates going backwards and down the drain hope u guys wake up.

ClockWire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
serebus said:
I agree with Triple7 100%, i also think that many of the testers are giving bad and sometimes fals info on this testing just to sabatage the game, saing this or that is overpoverd or to long and should be nerved.

it was apparent that u devs and some of the gm´s dont play the game when u were suprised about us milking khons for intel...its been done sins sirius came out, it also suprised u and was said to be pushing when helpin ppl whit tec by moving doown mantis and let the other guy pick up bp´s...again been done sins i started playing.

like Triple7 im a vetren player been here sins late 2009 and latly i seen the updates going backwards and down the drain hope u guys wake up.

Which Gms are you referring too? i have played this game for a very long time and seen updates come, some for the better. I for one use to milk khon for intel, it was the best way to get a giza out. maybe an idea for you maybe make all r5 planets have silos? but the devs are trying to encourage more team building rather then solo play.

I understand the game is not as active as it was once, but hopefully new update after a long time will bring pilots back fingers crossed :)

flyingjumper

Reaction score
"chock-wire wrote:
Which Gms are you referring too? i have played this game for a very long time and seen updates come, some for the better. I for one use to milk khon for intel, it was the best way to get a giza out. maybe an idea for you maybe make all r5 planets have silos? but the devs are trying to encourage more team building rather then solo play.
I think its good to encourage Team building. But i think acutally this isnt going to happen.
At first it looked like this with the New update, but AS more i get to know about it i think. U will have clans up to 5 members and then it will brake. And why? Thats an easy reason, i dont remember who wrote it here, but someone said, the killed the giza with 2 quadrons and the wrong squadron was able to See the blueprints. Well with this system u will never See 2 squads or more working together in Sirius.

Also this is a reason to keep the r5 instances and to not remove them.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
serebus said:
it also suprised u and was said to be pushing when helpin ppl whit tec by moving doown mantis and let the other guy pick up bp´s...again been done sins i started playing.
Try that on Trantor. You'll get jailed in no time :p
If you're the only one shooting, that's not helping, that's pushing.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
So will Tau ceti be the next one after you've finished the part 2 update?

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Fra_592 said:
Try that on Trantor. You'll get jailed in no time :p
If you're the only one shooting, that's not helping, that's pushing.
Why should all servers accept the stupid rules of trantor? Rules are for keeping the order and not to bore players.
On korell and kalgan (maybe on askore too but i never played there) it's an important method, accepted and done by almost everyone.

Pls think about it, why should lvl 85er players defend this method?
The only reason why we need this method is to help low players before they get bored and leave the game forever.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Mastian said:
Pls think about it, why should lvl 85er players defend this method?
Because they want players and not drones with a username :?:

flyfighter

Reaction score
All ships and all items are nerved compared to the pre-updates game. The only items that got buffed is the shield. And all ships who got a shield might benefit from that. Besides that all ships have lower damage output, less tanking capability's, less healing power and less stun effectiveness and less speed.

I should make a compare video on afterburners before and after update xD

I just watched a video of me grinding before these updates. I went down memory lane. Those lovely strong blasters and strong rockets... R.I.P. I will always remember you! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It is that you gradually nerved these items/ships update by update, but if u would do it all at once the difference would be super noticeable. I ate to much memberberry's

flyfighter

Reaction score
Can you make it that healing etc is only based on your armor when you enter pirate mode? I feel like im being discriminated for flying sirius armor now. All heals act worse cos of lower armor. Not funny anymore.

Ty for fixing afterburner cooldown. Remove gravs in pvp aswell pls

tonyikego

Reaction score
Triple7 said:
Attn to Dev. Highway and Team

I played now over 8 years PG and now you stepped too far over the line with nerving ships again. How dare from you to reduce the Black Granite by 19% !!! Its a shame to see that you listen to so called testers and not to your loyal old players that spent lot of money and time to get the ships and find all the tech that are needed to make it a good ship useful for the player and the clan. I have to admit that already your first so called armor update where you destroyed the ancient ships to paper armor which bytheway are not always dropping and when a player finally got them now he can but them in the hangar and let them dust away (ie Punisher). That was already a bad joke and the Parsec ships are still weak and not superior on ring 4 and 5 as they should be. The excuses of it has to be adjusted to release Tau Ceti is a cheap shot and unexceptional. It takes 3.5 mio cryo to build a Parsec ship which is now (most of them) not worth to use them thanks to your permanent nerfing. Wake up and put the strength back to the ships so that player can enjoy the gem again not make things worse as they are now. We are loosing more and more Players. most clans have already lost 90% of there players and its tough enough to survive even without all that nonsense updates which in reality just makes the game stressful and not enjoyable anymore. I hope that there is a developer that replies to this demands and i know that i am not the only one who thinks so and considers the other option to quit this game for good. I for my part are very deeply disappointed how the game have developed now and hope that you put the things back as they should be.
Best wishes, Triple7

I fully agree with Triple7. More and more of the game is becoming a chore. It is less fun now than before the updates and we are at at 4.5 years without new game content. Don't understand why nerfing everything in the game is more important to you than adding new content.

Captain Hunt

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Feedback on the first update:

We shot a Giza yesterday.
A group of 4 men and one with 3 men.
The group with 4 men has seen all 3 blueprints.
The group with 3 men only saw 2 blueprints.
There should always be all the 3 basic blueprints of a Giza see.
So some players do not get blueprints.
Please correct this.
A Giza must always have 3 blueprints.

Thank you for reading.

greetings

Captain Hunt 2nd

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Kampfzwerg
Rank
Wie kann es sein, dass eine Giza keinen Satz Bp´s mehr schmeißt? Normal sollte doch jede Giza immer mindestens einen Bp von den drei haben. :?:

flyfighter

Reaction score
Maybe you need some sort of mechanic that you can click on a blueprint and allow that blueprint to be seen by ppl outside of your squad. A switch to put a blueprint that you find on public mode or private mode.

I've seen some sad faces when ppl anticipate on getting a blueprint drop from Giza but cos multiple squads shoot it, it might happen that the actual blueprint that you want does not drop and you only get duplicates of another item.

If you want certainty you need a squad of max 5 ppl shooting the Giza so you know all blueprints will be visible to you.

Teaspoon

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Teaspoon
Rank
Clan
Green Tea
We shot 2 giza, we were 4 pilots in sq.
...................................................................................
1 giza drop: 2 pb of antar stun, 1 bp sirius thermoblast.

2 giza drop: 2 bp of draco long repair droid, 1 bp or sirius thermoblast.

So giza does not drop all 3 bp anymore, this can be a big problem.

tonyikego

Reaction score
alewx said:
C_D said:
Highway said:
If you read up our goals you will see that it is not our intention to make it harder for lower system players. But a player must be at least do some effort to achieve his goals or this could be counted to pushing. Can you describe why low level player can not be helped anymore?

Here is the way we used to do it pre-update:

We would tell the lower leveled pilot to stay out of danger, while the helper one-shots everything in sight for blueprints for the lower pilot to collect without any problem. With this method, tech-hunts would take a couple of hours instead of days and make game progression faster and more convenient.

NOW that we have to wait for the little guy to shoot the enemies first, tech-hunts are now MUCH, MUCH more tedious! It consumes much more time, and it exposes the lower leveled pilot to more danger, so extra effort is required to keep him/her alive. This would be alright if there are still many people online at a time, but these days, ALMOST NO ONE is online, so group hunting with same tech levels is impossible.

These ideas are great, but the timing couldn't be worse! THERE ARE SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS ON TO MAKE THIS IDEA SUSTAINABLE!!! Please allow only at least BPs to be seen by people who did not do effort WITHIN A SQUAD.
I would call that, simply pushing.
Have already seen people quit the game over this. Don't understand why you would drive paying customers away.

Status
Not open for further replies.