What's new

Sirius Adjustments #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingjumper

Reaction score
Generally i would say, the update plans are good. But there are 2 points that are (in my opinion) bad or questionable....

1. Mines will no longer drop intels. You said u will make it possible to spawn the giza faster ? but how u wanna make it possible? Are more intels being dropped, or do u need less to spawn a giza?

2. You said You wanna remove the instances out of r5. and i beg u. DON'T DO IT!
yes, yout said u wanna reduce spawn timers and the new blueprint dropping system is out.
BUT 1 instance for well 20 clans if something like a myst is dropping. There is no way players will cooperate in a way you want them to do that. The only thing u will reach is flame and crying and more players will leave. There are players who like their own instance, shooting ancients solo or in their own little squad without others to interfere. i mean, you kill a keops and some people are crossing and pulling 10 more opponents to your spot. Thats something u don´t wanna have.
(this are just a few examples, i could tell more....)

So as i said, the ideas of the update are nice, but pls, don´t remove the instances!

Vigilante

Reaction score
Keep instances in place and keep the possibility for killing a Giza solo (not on your list but just in case ;) )

I fully endorse the fact that Sirius is a team play system but don't ruin the fun for people that do not share our thoughts about this.

flyingjumper

Reaction score
I have to mention, that i (maybe) found a bug related to the "Sirius Adjustment Part 1". I am sry that i don´t mentioned this bug in the Public test, but i just realized it now and not before...
I will write it in English ( for the other testers) and in German ( for devs) cause it is a bit cmplicated and i don´t know how good i can tell it in english.

I think there are dropping blueprints that arent visible for a player in any kind of way even if he is the only one who killed the opponent.

English:
The problem occured as i did white missions on Mantis hive, i know there is some kind of flaming and crying about Blueprint droprate, but not in this kind of way. But to take a look at it, should be a good plan. Cause as i said, i think that this isn´t normal, there are 2 points why i think, that this is strange:
1:
So, yesterday it did a mission, where i had to finde the first blue orbitalstrike (starlight orbitalstrike in english i thing) from mantis hive, and i had to kill signors for it. i did it 2 hours long, the result was no blue blueprint but 4 goldis. (sometimes a kommandeur was annoying so i had to kill him, he dropped in very rare moments a blueprint). after this 2 hours i restartet the mission, and i finished with my 5 blueprints in less than 10 minutes. Today i notice the same thing with the rockettowers, when i was searching the aimcomputer with the mission for it. 2 hours no blueprint. i restartet the mission to hope to get the same result as yesterday with the orbital strike, but i failed. 1 more houer and not even one blueprint

2:Maybe you know, that cryonite always drop at the center spot of the mantis u killed, and if a blueprint drops, it is slightly pushed to the site. In the old system (when someone had a tracker) u maybe noticed, if he saw a blueprint that u don´t saw, the cryonite u saw was slighty pushed to the site, but there was nothing next to it.... So here i got the same effect, the cryonite is slighty pushed to the side, sometimes very far, but i was the only one who killed the mantis. Its like there are invisible blueprints for me, even i should be the only player who is able to see it.

German:
Also das problem ist mir aufgefallen, während ich weiße missionen auf dem Hive gemacht habe. Ich weiß es gibt immer viel "geheule" um die bp dropraten, gerade in weiße missionen, aber sich das ganze einmal anzuschauen wäre eine gute idee, weil das wie gesagt für mich nicht normal ist. Also ich habe 2 punkte warum ich vermute, dass dort ein fehler ist:
1: Nach gut 2std weißer missi ist nicht ein blauer bauplan gefallen, dafür 4 goldis. in derzeit habe ich ausschließlich markierer geschossen aber ab und zu auch noch ein kommandeur, der genervt hat. dieser hat interessanter weise ab und an einen blauen gedropt, aber auch nur sehr selten. die markierer wie gesagt nicht einen blauen. Dann habe ich die mission neu gestartet und war innerhalb 10 minuten fertig und hatte 5 baupläne zsm. DAs ist wie ich finde naja nicht normal. Und derzeit stelle ich das selbe problem mit den Raketentürmen fest.... nur diese droppen keine blauen baupläne, während ich die mission für den Zielcomputer anhabe.
2. Was das ganze noch komischer macht ist, dass das Kryonit nicht immer mittig dropt. Man kennt es ja, dropt kryonit einzelnt, liegt es an der exakten position, wo man den gegner erschossen hat. wenn dort zusätzlich ein bauplan oder ähnliches fällt, dann liegt das kryoit leicht verschoben, weil er sich die mitte mit dem bp "teilt". Hatte jemand bei dem alten dropt system einen bp tracker, konnte es ja dazu kommen, das er einen bp sieht, den man selber nicht sieht, aber dann lag das kryonit auch seitlich. und genau diesen effeckt beobachte ich auch aktuell bei der missi. das kryonit liegt ab und zu nicht mittig, sondern ist ( teilweise sogar sehr stark) verschoben, als wenn dort unsichtbare Baupläne liegen ( es ist dazu zusagen, das ich als einziges auf den gegner geschossen habe)

flyfighter

Reaction score
C_D said:
Makk_3 said:
If anything, make Giza & other R5 Bosses impossible to solo with any ship.
I agree on this, if you want to solo stuff do a ds. But giza and bosses should not be done alone and i also like to see some excitement when fighting bosses.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Highway said:
[*]Redistribute some of the ancient ship blueprints and other ancient blueprints that the giza can drop to other units to make it easier to get important blueprints.
[*]Enhance Ring 5 boss (Giza) gameplay for the players to unlock and fight different bosses for more variation and tactics.
Can you further explain this with higher detail? What bps will be dropping on what unit. And how will bossed be more entertaining/challlanging to us?

P.s. remove gravitions in pirate mode

ProCzubek

Reaction score
Remove the instances from Ring 5 to make finding players to cooperate with easier.

It was supposed to be easier And faster Drop blueprint

If you remove the instance It will be much harder to get anything. . .

DO NOT REMOVE THE instance ! :mad:

Omega2110

Reaction score
Remove the instances from Ring 5 to make finding players to cooperate with easier.

Is this a joke?

Killer18000

Reaction score
C_D said:
Makk_3 said:
If anything, make Giza & other R5 Bosses impossible to solo with any ship.
Wow, you're deluded to think the players will just accept this. It's almost impossible to find more than 10 people online at any given moment, much less in Sirius. This game just doesn't have the playerbase to maintain a "all-teamwork" system anymore. Clans are getting smaller, more people are quitting and you just want to hammer the final nail in the coffin. The devs are trying to make the game more convenient, not impossible... :sneaky:
I completely agree

Captain Hunt

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

the update is so far great (Sirius Adjustments Part 2)

Just do not remove the instances from the 5 ring :( :(

I can only join everyone else it will only give much more trouble in the game.

Each Player or small Clan can at any Time ask for help when it comes to shooting a Giza or Boss.

Thank you for reading :)

greetings

Captian Hunt 2nd

Dykkson

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Dykkson
Rank
Very bad ideea to remove r5 Giza instances!!!, for now it is the most single reason why players still are here on game. I think it is a "fresh breath air" to make you more easy Giza instances ...ex. ALL mines to drop intels - not only 1 intels :eek: ..after 10 mines, then after drop 1 .....all mantis from planet to folow you and jump on you cuz you get one intels -..........Try to spamed more planet in the same circle...why not!!!!?....... Forbiden to land on Vega planet high red players ...cuz it is only PG......sad to pop lvl 10 by lvl 85!!! for achiev?!....pathetic...

flyfighter

Reaction score
Why does a mizar gold afterburner have 11 seconds active and 29 seconds cooldown?
Why does a mizar ancient afterburner have 12 seconds active and a whopping 44 seconds cooldown?

Why does the Sirius ancient long afterburner travel further then a Sirius ancient afterburner but still have the same overall cooldown?

Why in general do afterburners have so much added cooldown time?

Why does a gold aim scram have less cooldown then a ancient aim scram?

Why do so many gold items have different cooldowns and active times then the normal ancient versions?

Why do sirius ancient and sirius ancient strong aggrobombs have the same cooldown?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion item stats are all over the place, need to have a good look at it and im not the one doing that to tired of testing all this numbers.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Really removing instances is a great idea, even if they do not see it is the best, come on, just think, what was the best time of the game? When only it was until Mizar, Sol, Draconis ... and of course there were no instances, and Tau Ceti will not be the exception

In addition, personally I am disgusted to always see the same group of people in a 5r, ALWAYS

StickManTwit

Reaction score
Removing instances is a bad idea... but keeping the amount as they are isn't necessarily good. Reducing instances is a better idea, with the orbital period being increased so that we're not always stuck with the same R4 planets in range (what if all of them blow up? We're stuck in R5 until we blow up!)

Then again I am drowsy and this feedback probably isn't the greatest.

Black_Lady

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Lady
Rank
Clan
Black Revolution
hi
entfernt blos nicht die instanzen :eek: :eek: , wir haben viele spieler in clan die nur abends für 1-2 std spielen können und da stellen die anderen am tag die gizen. das wäre ja dann nicht mehr möglich da sie jeder wegschiessen kann. das update von heute find ich persönlich recht gut

gruß black lady

sorry mein englisch ist leider nicht so besonders :D

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The drop is worst now, I am in squad with another 2 pilots. I with sniper draconis lvl 70 and BP elite tracker, my clanmattes 2 myst lvl 82 and the ancients drop less cryo, giza intels and BPs.

What is going bad here? Where is the "more drop" chance when we are in squad?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny

Reaction score
Congratulations!
The update has achieved your intent to keep players in lower systems longer. It is now so tiresome, tedious , and time consuming to help players in lower systems with tech that very few higher level players will be willing to do it anymore. I predict another achievement from this update will be that more lower level playersb stop playing.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Great work,Great update.
Now will be too nice update,but stil i wait for more sounds config options and clan bonuses.
Finaly strong items take less energy,cryo drop sweet,Ships and items ar balanced.

Now will be one instance and removed boss time resp XD

Finaly game start be massive gameplay no solo fly solo kill solo borring XD

WELL DONE ! ! ! GOOD JOB ! ! !

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Hello people, please read this : (this is not a post to Attack anyone)

READ THE CHANGELOG BEFORE POSTING PLEASE

Instances are useless now because the drop are PERSONALIZED which means nobody can STEAL anymore !
And with the new drop systems , the more people shoot the more money and BP you got.
SO EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN SQUAD OR NOT IN SAME FLEET IT'S GOOD FOR EVERYONE

NO INSTANCES = EASIER GAMEPLAY FOR EVERYONE
"being disturbed by other players " = Non sense
"want to stay alone" = no comment.

For the dev : i like your ideas , but i think we need more details to agree with some of them ( like paying for jumpship or the bp on ancient units) , the idea can be good but the mechanic can be boring so we need to see it first :) ( i know you are working on it i wait :v )

Thanks for reading .. i hope it's more clear .. but if not please read the changelog carefully ..
Here :
:arrowr: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&p=189638#p189638 :arrowl:

Etoile_de_Cristal

Reaction score
Darkos said:
Hello people, please read this : (this is not a post to Attack anyone)

READ THE CHANGELOG BEFORE POSTING PLEASE

Instances are useless now because the drop are PERSONALIZED which means nobody can STEAL anymore !
And with the new drop systems , the more people shoot the more money and BP you got.
SO EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN SQUAD OR NOT IN SAME FLEET IT'S GOOD FOR EVERYONE

NO INSTANCES = EASIER GAMEPLAY FOR EVERYONE
"being disturbed by other players " = Non sense
"want to stay alone" = no comment.

For the dev : i like your ideas , but i think we need more details to agree with some of them ( like paying for jumpship or the bp on ancient units) , the idea can be good but the mechanic can be boring so we need to see it first :) ( i know you are working on it i wait :v )

Thanks for reading .. i hope it's more clear .. but if not please read the changelog carefully ..
Here :
:arrowr: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&p=189638#p189638 :arrowl:

YEAH LISTEN TO THIS CLEVER MAN GUYS

Good update by the way, continue like this

conan

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Hui Buh
Rank
Clan
Predators
ich rekapituliere mal:
- die Minen lassen keine Intels mehr fallen (nach Update 2)
- unsere Schiffe wurden mit jedem Update in letzter Zeit schwächer
- die Droprate hängt am Schaden den wir machen
-> und trotzdem sollen wir schneller eine Giza stellen können???
Die Instanzen fallen weg. Somit stellt jeder die gleiche Giza????? Jeder kann sie sehen und wegballern??? was bringt es mir wenn ich morgens um 5 Uhr eine hochballere (mit schlechter Droprate weil alleine), bis dann um 8Uhr vllt. welche da sind die die Giza mit mir schiessen haben sie bereits andere geklaut. Finde ich ne tolle Idee (Ironie aus). Und dann am Besten noch 3 Stunden warten müssen bis die nächste gestellt werden kann, oder wie soll das laufen?
Also sorry wenn man aktuell schon mind. eine 3-Mann-Staffel braucht um überhaupt kry oder bp zu sehen, Tracker wirkungslos sind, ist dieser Teil des letzten Updates ein Griff ins Klo.
Es ist ja ok wenn man sagt daß dieses Game ein Teamplay-Game ist. Aber irgendwo sollte es auch möglich sein etwas alleine zu erreichen -> Sonntag früh sind nunmal nicht sehr viele Spieler online und dann noch in Sirius auf dem gleichen Plani noch mind. zwei Mitspieler (in befreundeten Clans) zu finden ist so gut wie ausgeschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.