What's new

Sirius Adjustments #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Can you make a quick fix?

In oder to spawn giza quickly again mines need to be lvl 82 instead of 71

Would be a good gesture thanks in advance.

tonyikego

Reaction score
Killed 3 gizas today.
Giza 1: 3 in squad; 1 bp
Giza 2: 4 in squad; 2 bp
Giza 3: 4 in squad: 6 bp

So 9 bp from 3 giza. same as before when you average, but only one of the bp we were actually looking for.
How is this better? We killed 3 gizas with 3 to 4 in squad and only dropped one of the bp we were looking for. Before, one player could kill 2 gizas and drop a full set of all 3 bps. If you really want to make the drop better, then a giza should still drop a minimum of 3 bps and a minimum of one of each bp.

And maybe if we dropped and killed three more gizas, we would find the bp we were after, and maybe not.

Is this really what you intended? I would appreciate an honest reply.

Your game. Your rules. We just vote with our wallet.

Snook

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Antipope
Rank
just a quick note to remind you all that this game is global and,as such, is subject to the tyranny of timezones. It is often the case that when I log in ,I am one of very few players actually doing anything.( I don't count orbit grinding as an activity.) So when it comes to gathering tech and cryo in Sirius , I am forced to attempt a great deal of this solo. Bearing this in mind , how is it fair to me to have the one ship with anything like the capability to achieve this aim nerfed beyond all recognition and thereby rendered as useless as male nipples.
Stop trying to drag all ships down to the level of the average . Some of us NEED the better spec. ships simply because we have no other choice. thank you for reading ( rant over)

By the way , removing the clan and alliance instances on R5 is a terrible idea. Stop listening to the thieves and bandits whose sole aim seems to be ruining the gameplay of other pilots. Try to encourage players to return, not drive more away

C_D

Reaction score
Our story is quite different...
In a squad of 4, we got this
Giza 1: 7 Prints
Giza 2: 4 Prints
Giza 3: 9 Prints
Giza 4: 4 Prints

Conclusion: Bring a 4 leaf clover, throw some coins at a fountain, and pray to several long dead pagan gods before killing a giza. Who knows? You might hit the jackpot!

(this is a joke) ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I'm guessing it's not always the same i think it's just increasing range of amounts of bps that could possibly drop from the Giza. :confused:

flyfighter

Reaction score
tonyikego said:
Your game. Your rules. We just vote with our wallet.
:LOL: :LOL: Exactly!

If you want amazing drops do a 5 man ultimate bp boosters and see how much bps you get. I wan't to see that. But i agree the giza should always drop the normal 3 ones no matter what.

flyfighter

Reaction score
A story that starts at the beginnig
When we start waaay at the beginning we have to ask our self what is a game? Well a game is 'an activity that one engages in for amusement.' But then what is amusement? Everyone has his one opinion on that but for me that is grinding up for a very cool ship, pvping, doing Conquest, talking with other players and in general participate in teamplay activity's. To have a broad choice on things i can participate in.

Why do i bring this up? Well i've noticed most of my activity's that i used to get amusement out died completely or rarely happen leaving only a small portion that gives me fun left.

Grinding is still possible but since the recent item updates i lack the will to fight any mantis. I used to blast everything to pieces but now i feel like i tickle everything to death. And tickling only make the mantis laugh but not myself...

Helping other players with acquiring bps and missions used to be 30% of my playtime but since recent updates this has just become less and less fun.

Doing missions could still be fun, but having to travel all across the map with a pretty slow ab aint fun at all. I want action and not some sort of trucksimulator. And besides that there are not much players that still have any missions left to do.

Pvping rarely happens since it is only granting you fun at a high cost. Most players do not participate on any pvp activity's cos they just dont like it or they dont want to lose precious cryonite. Leaving a small group of select ppl that still pvp. But that is getting lower and lower.

Talking to other people is the one thing that keeps most of us here i think. Most clans have become similar to a family and its hard to leave them alone. But more and more people leave cos they lost their "fun" activity's.

What do i want to reach with this story?
I would like to see you would look deep into yourself and ask what is fun in pirate galaxy? And what could be added to make this game more fun? I've personally posted a few things here and there on the feedback section on what i would like to see etc

And especially for the devs
I think you lack serious communication between us and you. We hardly get any reply on other forum posts besides the dev shack. And even the dev shack knows its highs and lows. When a update is about to launch or just after it has been launched you show your face but besides that i don't see much activity.

I've noticed gms getting more and more down of the lack of communication. I used to think gms and developers had direct contact since gms are the link between players and developers. But boy what was i wrong. Is it fun to be ignored? I dont think so. Please have a good thinking about what is pirate galaxy and how it can be fun? GMs only get hard times from players about updates etc, they are your web that take in most of the hate comments. Gm's are the bogeyman and dont have much power to entertain us besides invasions. You should atleast have some direct contact with your GMS to make them feel heard etc.. And for some players gm are the connecting link between players and devs. If they have complaints they rather say that to a gm in the hope they can pass that on to you. Only 5% from all the players participate in the forum it seems, ur missing out on so much voices. Gms are your lifeline.... don't make them feel this lost in space.

Moving on.. I think on the recent updates u missed the fun part a bit. Some of the updates are good and create possibility's but most of the changes just took away more of my fun. What could be fun to implement in PG and add that pls. Being oneshotted in PG aint fun, u changed some of that but then again u add red grav in pvp. Oneshots are even happening more around me. Fun > no. Lowering all damage, making everything take even longer.. Seems all activity's take more of our time now and thats not funny.

Im not here to bash your updates
im here in the hope u take a step back and look at pirate galaxy from another angle... ask urself what fun things can we add. How can we help gms in maintaining peace and create fun for players... Even the simplest of updates can create loads of fun. Ur only looking forward. Maybe look to the right, left or the back aswell. Arkon for example should be way more fastpaste. Like that Sol event one. Enough idea's on the feedback section. Ur not doing this alone, we are here to help you. We want to keep this game in our lives and we want to make it a good one! Communication is key!

We play this game for amusement and not to feel unheard and to grind cryonites all day...

tonyikego

Reaction score
Well said, flyfighter. I fully agree.
Devs, please listen to players that feel the game is becoming less and less fun.
Being consistently ignored gives the impression that you don't care about many players who have been contributing to your bottom line for years.

Teaspoon

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Teaspoon
Rank
Clan
Green Tea
Because of all of these updates, most of my friends have stopped playing PG.
The main reason for this is that you have destroyed most ships,
Nerfed the most of the tec, and reduced armor and speed, this is a mockery
of all Those who have spent years hunting for the best bp and grinding cry.
Only a small% of players still play pg is active in pvp, so changing the whole game for a few% of players
is completely crazy. Did not take long before you put an end to shooting mines for intel when you finally found it out,
so now take so long to spawn giza that I'm not bothering anymore.
Removing insten is a very bad idea, not everyone wants to play with the whole sever.

All I and my friends wanted was to get a new system, new ships and new sm.
You dev does not play this game yourself so where you take all this from is a mystery.

Looks like I'm also on my way to stop playing, not fun anymore..........

@Aratz:

Hey Teaspoon:

Honestly, I think you didn't take into account this game is getting some of its features overhauled, because they need to be coherent in order to introduce a brand new "Old Style" System (There is a lot of info about here at the DEV Shack).
Some of those recently deployed game changes were suggested by you [us], players: Now the game is being updated almost every week, as happened some time ago.
About the Giza issue you mentioned, you will see changes very soon (As player requested too) and I'm pretty sure you will like them.
Our Beloved Game is being attended as deserves :) So... It's time to be happy!

See you ingame ;)

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
I support flyfighters comments on this matter as well.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
You all need belive to Devs that is only changes not for angry ppl,but for new Tau Ceti and more stuff
what will come.Nerfed is good.Finaly game start be "Pirate Galaxy" and more co-op not only " i do solo all".

PPL stop play not only becouse dont like next part of udpate and dont wait for finish,but too that not get big changes.

If Devs seys "Part" that mean we need wait for release last "Part" and then see is good or bad.
For me problem is not rebalanced for new system,new future,but too big wait for new system,items,npc etc.

Old players get borred when day by day doing same shemat and nerf gives them only excuse to get rest from game.

Rest is good.Monotony killing game,new update gives us to research new best strategy for drop.

Who need rest,will rest does not matter if game changes or no :)

Now when ship ar balanced,new drop system work better like older and will be soon rest of update Parts,
hope will be next Tau Ceti with new 90lvl bosses,85lvl npc and many new stuff,ships what will gives all
"complainers" big smile on face XD

Patience is part of this game [look on sir pb and time for collect].

Kal

Reaction score
Finally Sirius will be more enjoyable and memberships and boosters more significant and purposeful than ever before. I am very exciting about changes. Can't wait for the update. Thanks.

Kalgan - Kal Gan - Hellfire Warriors

flyfighter

Reaction score
Why even change cry reduction loss in lower systems to Loot reduction loss? Like bp hunting was not hard enough. See this is yet another example of lowering the "Fun factor". Like even bps dropped good before update...

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Da bis jetzt größtenteils nur negative äußerungen bezüglich entfernen der Instanzen verfasst wurden
wird man es sich da noch einmal überlegen ob die Instanzen entfernt werden oder wird diese entscheidung erst im PTR Test getroffen. :?: :?:

MFG GreenSpider

tonyikego

Reaction score
killed 3 gizas. dropped 4 mizar stun, 1 sirius strong blaster, 1 punisher. gratz, devs. just when i think you can't make the game suck more, you prove me wrong.

C_D

Reaction score
tonyikego said:
killed 3 gizas. dropped 4 mizar stun, 1 sirius strong blaster, 1 punisher. gratz, devs. just when i think you can't make the game suck more, you prove me wrong.
Not a huge fan of the new system, but hey, bad luck?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
C_D said:
tonyikego said:
Not a huge fan of the new system, but hey, bad luck?
Yes, that is bad luck.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
tonyikego said:
Thats shows the need of sirius ajustement part 2 which gives infinite and faster giza.

Status
Not open for further replies.