Not open for further replies.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Do the new Tau Ceti units still get information when their ships are scanned? The field is still blank. I know there are more important things to do right now, but if we can't get any more information, why is the scan feature still there? It would be nice if that could be added. Never neglect the small details. They also make up the game. :)
I strongly agree, tau ceti so far is solid but one thing that makes it looks gappy is the fact there are no description on the new units or even the tech. Same for sirius.

TarryBark

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Playername
Rank
It is very confusing with the new units and the new technologies. When I enter a new star system, the scanning function has always been very useful.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Would be good to create a seperate topic on that so it can be discussed what are the issues of the current system,
Thank you. The topic has been made by Fission. I hope people will make some constructive feedback about that broken Colossus system we have so far :D

Go > HERE < to see the topic ^^

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thank you. The topic has been made by Fission. I hope people will make some constructive feedback about that broken Colossus system we have so far :D

Go > HERE < to see the topic ^^

Thanks for the detailed feedback there. I see some overlapping aspects that are planned for the new CQ and additional aspects to consider where collossus ( and the old CQ) could benefit from to create a fair an competitive pvp combat.:unsure:

As the new CQ is sadly quite delayed we might put out some early changes seperatly from the new CQ update.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Thanks for the detailed feedback there. I see some overlapping aspects that are planned for the new CQ and additional aspects to consider where collossus ( and the old CQ) could benefit from to create a fair an competitive pvp combat.:unsure:

As the new CQ is sadly quite delayed we might put out some early changes seperatly from the new CQ update.
Wow. So if the CQ rework will take so long, please consider forbid the gravitons on conquest battles. If you increase the cooldown on this planets it will not be enought because if you change your ship, you have it avaiable again to use.
On Askone, Aurora and now we did on Gaia up to four conquest without gravitons (and we go for the 5th today, but always versus the same clan). But some clans on Gaia stills use it as their unique way to win (because they are very OP for PVP that broke any strategy).

I want to know what changes are prepared to put early :D

Greetings.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch

I appreciate that you answered to the topic and ideas I have suggested. Would you like to tell me and other pirates in the game and these who are curious about that, what do You think about the idea of "Arena of Colossus" explained there?

And I pretty like that some changes will appear earlier, like (probably) the graviton cooldown increase on CQs and (maybe) Colossus :D Great to hear that informations.

Stay safe!

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
I think it would be nice , when clan member vs clan member could fight against each other on colossus without leaving the clan , and the achievments doesnt count on colossus so nobody can push each other

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I think it would be nice , when clan member vs clan member could fight against each other on colossus without leaving the clan , and the achievments doesnt count on colossus so nobody can push each other
Hey Water.

Clan members can fight each other on Colossus all the time and this has never been changed. Achievements are counitng on Colossus as well.

1589359296611.jpeg

Last edited:

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
I mean without any body else on colossus with your own instance cause anybody else could destroy the 1 on 1 !

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello

We know You ar working on cq changes,but what abaut game improvements ?
We got more audio options but what about the graphic aspect ?
When we get the opportunity to turn off the smoke,dust,additional effects like fire or explosions ?
TC Unrest has a lot of places where there is so much smoke,that it not only bothers,but also causes lag.
Will we ever get so many configuration options to keep the game from going down to the lower graphics settings?

It's not the equipment we play, but the games and everyone knows it.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank

Will you put early changes finally? If these changes coming: what changes? When it will be avaiable?
Greetings.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
CQ suspended due server restart.... F for the conquest :facepalm:
Also the clan not get back the log files and it not count as "planet defended" so the clan has not rewarded as well.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Sorry for that but a restart was required to avoid that the server crashes later on. :|
Heya Highway

Will we get some update on the patches incoming or something else about the game?

Greetings.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are evaluation changes that are planned for conquest to be branched out to get it on early on the live servers. Details will follow here.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Hope to see graviton cooldown increases on CQ planets and Colossus, and the system for even numbers to make it in early. Don't forget the ability to give clan cryo as well. :p

Are we going to have spaceball or another rdx over the summer?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hope to see graviton cooldown increases on CQ planets and Colossus, and the system for even numbers to make it in early. Don't forget the ability to give clan cryo as well. :p

Are we going to have spaceball or another rdx over the summer?
If they increase the cooldown, this will not be sufficient if they not fix the bug of "cooldown restart" of gravitons when you change of ship. And after many conquests without that, it is better if the use of gravitons is excluded of CQs and Colossus. The battles without gravitons is more enjoyable.
I not think that they will able to make the cryo from the clan be given to the members right now. Because Highway have said that they not have ready the formula of restriction for lvl per week. And he was talking about changes that will make the PvP more fair.

I hope to see the gravitons banned at least on the actual CQ gameplay. :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
If they increase the cooldown, this will not be sufficient if they not fix the bug of "cooldown restart" of gravitons when you change of ship. And after many conquests without that, it is better if the use of gravitons is excluded of CQs and Colossus. The battles without gravitons is more enjoyable.
Totally agreed, gravitons just bring pay to win for battles. On Askone we have a person that buys gravitons and spams them whole 2 hours on Colossus to get first place, even that he doesn't know to PvP well, or use gravitons well, he still has them. Plus he uses them with Chromian ship, it's deadly. So this system that is planned in Colossus or CQ aside of changes would be pay to win, not free to play challenge.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
By the way, considering part 4 will have the rare tier of the items in tau ceti, you said there's a new story planet that will come, i was wondering is there going to be a tier after deep recurrent that's top tech tier before the rare item?

Status
Not open for further replies.