Not open for further replies.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Is the limit of cryo that can be donated already defined for each level? Which will be the maxium for a level 91 per week?

This new CQ system is still in their desing stage or it is in development? It sounds great, funny and rewarding.
Is there any hope to get it before christmas? I want to see it in action :mrorange:

About TC part 3: something I have seened on part 1 & 2 is the maximum level is reached quickly. It would be better if for part 3 we can up like ~15 levels more. I have uppened three times from Vega to Sirius and one of these best things is see how the progress bar of the level up :)
For some players, up from lvl 88 to 91 only took them one day. :|

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
This is first Colossus on Askone since release of TC2. I hope you will enjoy and see some differences between tc ships powers. Also , to add , bullfrog is surely tanky , but its speed is very low ( as it should be as tanky) , but i would add a little speed to add as it surely isn't more tanky than BG ( bg is faster and tankier than it ).

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Is the limit of cryo that can be donated already defined for each level? Which will be the maxium for a level 91 per week?

This new CQ system is still in their desing stage or it is in development? It sounds great, funny and rewarding.
Is there any hope to get it before christmas? I want to see it in action :mrorange:

About TC part 3: something I have seened on part 1 & 2 is the maximum level is reached quickly. It would be better if for part 3 we can up like ~15 levels more. I have uppened three times from Vega to Sirius and one of these best things is see how the progress bar of the level up :)
For some players, up from lvl 88 to 91 only took them one day. :|
I think that Split wants to release the new CQ system with part 3 at the same time so my bet is not until late Q1 or somwhere in Q2 2020.

In terms of the level i doubt that Split will raise the cap by 10 levels+. My bet here is that we will reach with Part 3 the max level of 95 and with part 4 then Lvl 99.

Personally i don´t really care about the level cus it serves no real purpose aside from raising your E-Cap a bit and when you are able to purchase the better stuff... aside from that the Lvl is bound to absolutely nothing else... no increase in any stats cus those are bound to the ship and the tech it can use, no passive perks that unlock at certain levels or can be gained by reaching a certain achive score and then can be equiped and for Ult mem users the level is not important anyways cus they only need e when they have to "feed the beast/s" or if they use self-mat.

For me the way to lvl 91 took around 1 or 2 weeks but only cus i didn´t really grinded anything at Venar and once i reached new earth the hunt for BPs alone gave me 2 levels in full sq so that lvl 90/91 was just the last part i really had to go for in order to install the new tech and armor.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Vesperion said:
I think that Split wants to release the new CQ system with part 3 at the same time so my bet is not until late Q1 or somwhere in Q2 2020.
Highway said:
destroier6 said:
these two big additions to the game are going to come together or separated?
Most likely it will be a separate update since they are not connected to each other.
Check this highway reply, i think its the other way, they want to release the updates separated

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Highway said:
You will adapt your tactics to the new gameplay the conquest offers. So your team must choose ships before it starts and and the other team must do this as well. It makes every role in the team important and I think it also will get more enjoyable to play in the end.
Before a CQ starts we are used to see the ships of the opponents already in orbit, we were able to switch the ship during a CQ, so it wasn't a big deal to see the starting ships. If we aren't able to switch the ship after the conquest rework it will be better in my opinion to hide the current ships in orbit.
The opponents cannot scout the composition of shiptypes and therefore every clan can play around their strategy without being influenced by the opposing side.

Possible options for this idea:
1) orbit splitting: one orbit instance for each clan, one orbit instance for "visitors" -> 3 orbit instances
2) replace ships of conquest participants visually and hide the names like on colossus and "engine colour", e.g. Phoenix S Transporter
3) planetary hangar: 5min before the CQ starts players are able to land on limited surface and press "F7" to enter hangar. Both clans will start the CQ directly on the surface with a timer like on reactor defense planets and they are of course separated far from each other and can't scout the opponents ships. Flexible squadrons management on planet surface aswell!

Referring to graviton usage during CQ and making their cooldowns higher:
The easiest solution would be to use each graviton once for a CQ. This will be a powerspike once in an epic battle for a turnaround or complete domination. So after a graviton was used it is grey and after the CQ it is available again on the regular 5min cooldown when used.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Guessing time again ^^

What are the new Items for Tau Ceti Part 3 ?
TC_newitems_c3.png

sergi211

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shadow Monarch
Rank
Clan
Hades
Hum I've to guess:
The first one maybe some kind of electronic assistance like a scrambler
The second one looks like a tower with some healing/protection effect

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Lets hope these are weapons.

getting 8 brand new items with only 1 new real damage dealing weapon would be really frustrating.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
Guessing time again ^^

First item looks like of course boosting skill, but on my opinion i guess it is boosts just "helping skills". That means afterburner, repair droid, shield and so on defending skills would have stronger effect, if we are following that Attack Buff increases all damage skills.
Second item had "Tornado" behind it, so i guess it may be used to push opponent damage or opponent back. According to Damage Inverter, you are vulnerable and you are getting heal extracted from damage. This 2nd item should make you also vulnerable but reflect enemy damage back to him like mirror effect.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Gladiator said:

getting 8 brand new items with only 1 new real damage dealing weapon would be really frustrating.
Well, if you think about it, they will be saving best Items for end. Using each part we have at least 1 useful item or two. Eventually in pt3 or pt4 we will have one more good dmg item (chain isnt that great but it can pass) :)

sergi211

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shadow Monarch
Rank
Clan
Hades
Rajaa said:
Gladiator said:

Well, if you think about it, they will be saving best Items for end. Using each part we have at least 1 useful item or two. Eventually in pt3 or pt4 we will have one more good dmg item (chain isnt that great but it can pass) :)
I think that they have in mind boosting the teamplay (saquad) more than a single dmg skill

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
It will be difficult this time to get to the right items. Keep in mind that they should change game play and tactics. Thats what we wanted for all the new Tau Ceti skills. ;)

sergi211

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shadow Monarch
Rank
Clan
Hades
by the way highway there is any info about when we can expect the conquest rework to be released or a ptr for it ?

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
It will be difficult this time to get to the right items. Keep in mind that they should change game play and tactics. Thats what we wanted for all the new Tau Ceti skills. ;)
Tell us already :p :D
Anyways, second skill could use way to mix player's items or mantis item of course, so they are unable to use some maybe. Will have to think better if its team play (if items boost teammates stuff).

sergi211

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shadow Monarch
Rank
Clan
Hades
Rajaa said:
Highway said:
Tell us already :p :D
Anyways, second skill could use way to mix player's items or mantis item of course, so they are unable to use some maybe. Will have to think better if its team play (if items boost teammates stuff).
we allrdy have teamplay skills like the minelayer towers or the "neon-7" corrosion cloud, so personaly I think that more teamplay skills are probably on the way

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
My guesses are:
First skill - some kind of boost to speed, dmg range or anything like that, i dont have more ideas for it :LOL:

Second skill - Death ray please , another damage weapon but in this case with long cooldown to destroy your enemies :devilish: , if not, then an area AOE weapon, like a venenous one, we all know that mantis are insects, and that pilots can be infected, so why not kill them with poison :D

sergi211

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shadow Monarch
Rank
Clan
Hades
destroier6 said:
My guesses are:
First skill - some kind of boost to speed, dmg range or anything like that, i dont have more ideas for it :LOL:

Second skill - Death ray please , another damage weapon but in this case with long cooldown to destroy your enemies :devilish: , if not, then an area AOE weapon, like a venenous one, we all know that mantis are insects, and that pilots can be infected, so why not kill them with poison :D
Not a bad idea, but poison will mean the need of another DOT damage on the game, right now the only thing that does that is the thermal fire and I don't see the need of another DOT for the moment. Maybe it will be good for the upcoming conquest rework. IDK, time will tell. ;)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
sergi211 said:
Not a bad idea, but poison will mean the need of another DOT damage on the game, right now the only thing that does that is the thermal fire and I don't see the need of another DOT for the moment. Maybe it will be good for the upcoming conquest rework. IDK, time will tell. ;)
Thermal blaster is a single target DOT, this is an Area DOT idea :p , so its really different hahaha :D

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Highway said:
Guessing time again ^^

The first one kinda seems to be boosting stats and the second one resembles an elephant
So, I presume it’s something to do with the armour/HP or is it a tc3 ship that takes the look of an elephant? :|

Ik I guessed it right, do I get free 1m golds?

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Obviously first one boost stats, but whether yours or allied stats and surely not all stats such aa dmg since we have Buff item for that. Highway mentioned items should be for cooperation, so i dont think second will be damage item (maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.