gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hmm another new questions :devilish:

4) With the current cooldown of gravitons you have a graviton loaded to each fight. How you will deal with the gravitons? I support the idea of remove it from CQs.

5) If the CQs are going to not longer give Clan Gravitons, you will change the conversion of gravitons that we donate? being 1 by 1 instead of 3 by 1. Because The gravitons still being useful for missions. Or we will collect gravitons more often?

Reaction score
1 - First, fix the game (always after you fix bug is there are 5 more)
2 - Remove the Decrypt system (It's not fun, wait for r5 and maybe there is what you need) I am looking for over 5 months unnecessary bps ,because I have to decrypt other bp from tc ....

3 - Clan cryonite can be given out to clan members as regular cryonite. ( Bravo one idea that I like)

4 - Log files & systems around it will be removed.
Except Log files. We will collect tickets (This is the same!!) So the clan that collected 5k Log he won't have them anymore
bad tactics to keep players from running away from the game.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
uwuwewewe onyetenwewe ugweuhem osas said:
1 - First, fix the game (always after you fix bug is there are 5 more)
2 - Remove the Decrypt system (It's not fun, wait for r5 and maybe there is what you need) I am looking for over 5 months unnecessary bps ,because I have to decrypt other bp from tc ....

3 - Clan cryonite can be given out to clan members as regular cryonite. ( Bravo one idea that I like)

4 - Log files & systems around it will be removed.
Except Log files. We will collect tickets (This is the same!!) So the clan that collected 5k Log he won't have them anymore
bad tactics to keep players from running away from the game.
1.- I don't think so...

2.- If devs does that, sirius could be skipped. You 'have to look for 5 months'. Yeah but between 2011- 2017 we had to wait years to see ancient ships & ancient sirius BPs... Without Amarna, without Soris, with the Ancient Myst having one or more than one year without appear on server Aurora (the same happened with another ships on another servers). And I could stay writing biggest differences between the past and now but is better if you read more the previous dev shacks and changelogs.

4.- Haha.. if you read previous answers from Highway on this thread, you will see that is not the same. Oh if you know about a clan with these amount of logs please remind them to spend these logs before the update goes live. The CQs still giving gravitons to the winner clan even if only one clan pays the planet. And anyone doesn't loss anything for try to win a conquest... (no cryo loss)
So... remind them to pay conquests :cool:

Xxmaster07xX

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Mr Z
Rank
Hello,

I can see some interesting information coming soon.
A lot of information also on the new conquest system.

All the same, my alliance and I are asking ourselves a question.
The current conquest planets are present so as to perform 2 per day and for Saturday, an additional for Tau Ceti.
However, the hours for conquest participation interferes with the lifestyle of many people, such as mealtimes and so on.
The week, people work, they are much more present the weekend, or the week from 20:00

Would not it be wise to rework all this?
An idea :

Current system ->

- Monday 18:00 - 20:00
- Tuesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Wednesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Thursday 18:00 - 20:00
- Friday 18:00 - 20:00
- Saturday 18:00 - 20:00 - 22:00
- Sunday 18:00 - 20:00

Possible system during peak hours ->

- Monday 21:00
- Tuesday 21:00
- Wednesday 21:00
- Thursday 21:00
- Friday 20:00 - 21:30
- Saturday 13:00 - 14:30 - 16:00 - 20:00 - 22:00
Sunday 13:00 - 14:30 - 16:00 - 21:00

These horraires are obviously in the off-peak hours of the time zone linked to Paris GMT + 1.

If however these horraires are too spaced or as for Saturday, too many, we can consider scheduling 2 conquests for the same day at the same time.

I want to say that this is just an idea ;)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
destroier6 said:
will the gravitons be finally affected?
Gravitons will be removed as a reward from conquest. This in result will make them more rare since they can then only be find during grinding or purchased with gold. They where planned as joker items that you use only when you really think it is worth.

But what we have planned in addition is to limit their usage on the conquest planet so that they can not be spammed.

GOTIL0N said:
One question about Conquest , does the conquest ships have planned changes or will they have no changes?

Ohh yes, the conquest ship will be very important. It will be able to collect unrefined ore faster that normal ships. But it will become a high value target when it has a lot of ore carrying around :devilish:
For this they also will be balanced appropriately.

In Addition it will offer the player an alternative re-spawn location they can choose instead of the landing zone or the squad leader. So with this there will be more protecting ships around it as well.

This is even more important since players can not leave the conquest planet once they have landed on it. ;)

gonzaabel said:
The schedule for the CQs how it will be? The schelude will change each week changing planets and hours?
Xxmaster07xX said:
The current conquest planets are present so as to perform 2 per day and for Saturday, an additional for Tau Ceti.... Would not it be wise to rework all this?
The planned schedule will queue all conquest planets so that there is a conquest each day at 20:00 server time.

gonzaabel said:
What about the conquered planets? ...
The conquest planets will only be accessible during the conquest phase.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Highway said:
In Addition it will offer the player an alternative re-spawn location they can choose instead of the landing zone or the squad leader. So with this there will be more protecting ships around it as well.

This is even more important since players can not leave the conquest planet once they have landed on it. ;)
So, if i understood correctly, now there will not be any option to go into hangar when you die in a CQ? if you dont have any zone or your CQ Ship died, how you will respawn, you will be able to spawn into the landing zone without going into orbit? thanks for the quick replies and information :)

I suppose this change is to look for a more active gameplay without need to go into hangar>orbit>land again.

so now we will have the option to respawn into: squad leader, conquest ship or landing zone? (all of this without energy cost?)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
All of this sounds amazing hehe... the hype is in the air :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
destroier6 said:
Highway said:

So, if i understood correctly, now there will not be any option to go into hangar when you die in a CQ? if you dont have any zone or your CQ Ship died, how you will respawn, you will be able to spawn into the landing zone without going into orbit? thanks for the quick replies and information :)

I suppose this change is to look for a more active gameplay without need to go into hangar>orbit>land again.

so now we will have the option to respawn into: squad leader, conquest ship or landing zone? (all of this without energy cost?)
I think that you simply can´t orbit while you are in your ship to flee from the enemy --> go Hangar --> repair --> and land on your sq leader again with full HP. It sounds a bit like a perma taunt/combat the moment you land kinda like in the TC missions that force you into combat and leave you there until you made it back to the lz.

If you pod however you might have the option to selfmat or go into hangar like normaly (cus otherwise each pilot would only have 2 tries if they can´t refill enough).

Highway said:
Gravitons will be removed as a reward from conquest. This in result will make them more rare since they can then only be find during grinding or purchased with gold. They where planned as joker items that you use only when you really think it is worth.

But what we have planned in addition is to limit their usage on the conquest planet so that they can not be spammed.
So Gravs won´t be removed entirely from CQ but you can use like 1 of each still then i guess. In terms of "finding them during farming" i can´t say i did find more then 2 gravs/day cus it seem they drop 1 from 12:00am - 01:00pm and then from 01:00pm - 12:00am and the rest of the time you won´t see any other grav during the whole day so they are more like a daily drop then a "farming drop".

Aside from that if it ever should happen how will an CQ handled if only 1 Clan applies for a CQ planet and no other does? Will the clan who payed the ticket automaticly win and the full cryo will be transfered to the vault or will the pilots of that clan still have to land and gather the raw ore?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Vesperion said:
I think that you simply can´t orbit while you are in your ship to flee from the enemy --> go Hangar --> repair --> and land on your sq leader again with full HP. It sounds a bit like a perma taunt/combat the moment you land kinda like in the TC missions that force you into combat and leave you there until you made it back to the lz.

If you pod however you might have the option to selfmat or go into hangar like normaly (cus otherwise each pilot would only have 2 tries if they can´t refill enough).
I hope its not that way and you cant simply leave the planet till the CQ ends, if not the graviton restriction would be useless since people could use the graviton cooldown reset mechanic to spam more. I love the idea of being unable to leave the planet, so there is combat all the time and you skip the time you have to go to hangar, go to orbit, and then land again... this spend a lot of time that could be fighting or doing something of profit.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello Highway! Thanks for fast responses on my and community questions! Finally, the Conquests are going to be more liked than before! But there are coming more questions from me and I have got some additional words, if You'd like to read them.

First of all, let's jump to questions. In addition, I will underline in quotes, what the questions are referred to:

Highway said:

1. If the gravitons are going to be removed from CQ reward, then what about Graviton collections in Clans? Will they be removed too or they gonna stay in Clan panel to distribute them to members and to donate of course, in scale 3 donated - 1 in Clan?
2. We may drop atm 1 graviton each 12 hours with some specific probability from enemy NPCs. I would like to suggest here a little bit increased frequency of gravitons droprate. Atleast 1 each 8 hours, that means 3 per (+-) day at maximum. This way, gravitons still are going to be kind of rare item in the game, and people who don't want to spend whole gold for gravitons, gonna have some of them in their inventory, even if they use much of them. Of course, more increased frequency = better. But let's not make it so common ^^.
3. How this restriction is going to work? Isn't it better to disable completely usage of Gravitons at Conquests?

Highway said:
This is even more important since players can not leave the conquest planet once they have landed on it.
4. So the only way to leave the Conquest planet after landing is just to die? Or not to die before the end? :mrorange:

Highway said:
The conquest planets will only be accessible during the conquest phase.
5. I pretty liked the idea from quite old times, when planets that have been conquered gave some cryonite booster for all cryonite gained in the starsystem that the planet is placed in, and some lower booster in one lower and one higher (correct my mistake, if it wasn't true) starsystem than this. Wouldn't it be good to make some similar thing now with new Conquest Rework patch?

That's the end for questions. Now few words. Quote from Dino Storm forums.

Highway said:
Now, let me give you a development status update. Currently we are working on content and feature updates for Pirate Galaxy, but we already have plans for a Dino Storm update that will follow up next. It will focus on overall gameplay improvements based on feedback from you, our community. When we have more details on the adjustments that we are planning, we will share them here with you.
I pretty like that developers are quite fully focusing now on Pirate Galaxy game that needs much improvements and features. I hope with that we are going to get finally the game the community wants! This is the true power of Pirates' Voice! Ah, and about that. Do the developers like the series (or do they even watch them? :mrorange: )?

Have a great week!
RavenPL

P.S. Episode of my series regarding this DevShack:

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
youmustconstructadditionalpylons said:
players can not leave the conquest planet once they have landed won't that mean taunt is even more USELESS? cause taunt was used to stop people from orbiting
why all your post are related to taunt lol, surely taunt its not that useful but i prefer a good CQ mechanic, you are really the taunt lover XD

Blodreina

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
wow, all of this is a lot of stuff going on :D , i have four big questions:

1. First Question
Highway said:
Clan cryonite can be given out to clan members as regular cryonite.
Will there be any restriction on the amount of cryonite that can be donated? If this is not the case it could destroy the economy a little bit, so you have to be careful with that.
what economy u silly goose, there is no economy in PG.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Blodreina said:
what economy u silly goose, there is no economy in PG.
For me the economy is the value of the cryonite, this value is easily calculared following how much cryo a pilot does in a hour of grinding. This Y time=X cryonite, its the economy.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Conquest Rework
Will we get option for "Clan Flag" on CQ ships? Also Clan homepage window to have that flag we insert for it? As i suggested long ago on my topic: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42589#p198036
I hope we'll have that option also for using clan flag for any of our ships (we can set it on what side we want it - or not want to show it).

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
players can not leave the conquest planet once they have landed won't that mean taunt is even more USELESS? cause taunt was used to stop people from orbiting
why all your post are related to taunt lol, surely taunt its not that useful but i prefer a good CQ mechanic, you are really the taunt lover XD

actully i'm a dg or engi guy i never fly tanks i'm just annoyed having people telling that taunt is a good tech and everything ....it can be good once they make it better :LOL:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
actully i'm a dg or engi guy i never fly tanks i'm just annoyed having people telling that taunt is a good tech and everything ....it can be good once they make it better :LOL:
This is Tau Ceti Part 3 & Conquest Rework devshack , so please if you have complains about taunt, put them in feedback section.
Dijar already suggested idea how reworked taunt, beacon and perforator would work, so check at: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42589&p=199416#p199416 , if you have some idea post it there.
We are talking about new conquest mechanics here at the moment, not about PvP overhaul.

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Kampfzwerg
Rank
Heya,

da die Gravitonen als Gewinn von den Cqs entfernt werden. Werden diese auch im Clan unter Besitztümer verschwinden oder können die übrigen nach dem Update weiterhin verteilt werden?
LG
xxKampfzwerg :D

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Esse novo sistema de Conquista me agradou, também não perder mais cryo nos planetas de Conquista foi uma ótima atualização, agora poderemos ganhar cryo nas conquistas e compartilhar com os jogadores, mas vocês retirarem os gravitons das recompensas poderia atrapalhar nosso progresso no Aeria por exemplo, nosso servidor tem poucos jogadores e estamos conseguindo avançar por Tau Ceti através dos gravitons que ajudam muito, desde a parte 1 até o momento eu cálculo que gastei cerca de 200 apenas nas missões de Vénar, não retirem eles completamente das recompensas, poderiam colocar em menor número comparado a agora que são 20 gravitons por planeta.
Muito provavelmente vamos precisar de mais gravitons pra podermos passar as missões de Terra, e só com os gravitons que coletamos 1 ou 2 por dia não serão suficiente.

Final-Sector

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Baer.Mit.Gewehr
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
@HIghway

Wie sieht das aus mit den Clan Divisionen/Player Divisionen?
Wird das alles auf Null gesetzt um für alle Clans ein fairen Start zu gewährleisten?
Wird es Änderungen zu den Totenköpfen geben?
Ist ja anscheinend ein "Beta Feature"

Status
Not open for further replies.