Not open for further replies.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
If TC need sir items,need to be able made everything on TC in sir ships.
If tc is not normal system where need use only system ships to make missions [ becouse we able made missions on sir ships or parsecs ] that mean devs made mistake forces ppl to have tc ships for make missions if they already have parsecs.

Hope for new parsec armors on tc not be restriction make tc mission to have them.

Anyway tc was make so long time and is so bad balanced that no idea what devs want here make...
Sirius is for clans,but there solo pilot can do 90% job,like in all systems. In tc solo is maybe 50%.
Tc is higher system than sir,but on sirius we make better cryo,is more easy to fly.Tc unbalanced is mistake or special make so hard to devs have time for other games update after players done everything ? But what is sense make hard work to get tc ships,items if on sirius is more cryo,more easy grind without hard work ?
Tc items maybe have little more power like sirius one,but nothing more.
More i like relax mode play,becouse game is for relax no hard work,that why all system ar balanced only not tc where you realy need work and no have fun from play.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
hektor.barbossa said:
If TC need sir items,need to be able made everything on TC in sir ships.
If tc is not normal system where need use only system ships to make missions [ becouse we able made missions on sir ships or parsecs ] that mean devs made mistake forces ppl to have tc ships for make missions if they already have parsecs.

Hope for new parsec armors on tc not be restriction make tc mission to have them.

Anyway tc was make so long time and is so bad balanced that no idea what devs want here make...
Sirius is for clans,but there solo pilot can do 90% job,like in all systems. In tc solo is maybe 50%.
Tc is higher system than sir,but on sirius we make better cryo,is more easy to fly.Tc unbalanced is mistake or special make so hard to devs have time for other games update after players done everything ? But what is sense make hard work to get tc ships,items if on sirius is more cryo,more easy grind without hard work ?
Tc items maybe have little more power like sirius one,but nothing more.
More i like relax mode play,becouse game is for relax no hard work,that why all system ar balanced only not tc where you realy need work and no have fun from play.
Tau Ceti system has qualities like every other system. If you played on release of draconis system , you will know that is similar to what we do now. In draconis we had also hard time to do it because it's new content , but new planet should be hard to begin with instead of letting players just complete planet in easiest way. For now still sirius has more cryonite because units drop more , but in part 2 it will not be the case... New items are lot stronger than siri strong ones and have better coldowns because of normal system items (like in every system). We'll be able to farm more cryonite soon in tau , so be patient and wait for it.. People just forgot what new system is like in terms in difficulty because they were completing BPs easy in sirius.

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Rajaa said:
L3giT said:
WHY THE HELL is the game forcing me to buy a Humpback ship if i dont want it, i already have a tau ceti ship, its my Black granite, why do i have to waste more than a million cryo for a ship that i dont even want, just for 1 mission?!
If you would try Undercover job mission solo with black granite, do you think you would pass without outside cover? I completed mission without any cover or graviton used (no boosters), but i don't think i would succeed without humpback. You should read mission text and purpose, you got the ship that you can pass with any minefield anytime with inverter.
Having us to buy a ship is just 1 more job for us to work on, because some missions are crucial, and remember, we don't get updates every month! Long awaited update and you have problem with buying one ship for time period of 1 year? Buy it, complete SM if you want then sell it if ship is that bad. I think each of even part 1 ships is useful in their way as i have all 3 bought from start of last update.
Devs already did some good updates in game, and they will continue to add good updates, if you have problem with 1 restriction to buy 1 ship in period of 1 year or more, no more comments then.

Well they could open it for a squad instead of a solo mission and have the squad leader or anyone use a humpback so players who dont have the ship can actually progress on the story and not be stuck on this paywall/grindwall just because they have no cryo and bps to buy it

or at least, like the other guy said, to soften the "blow" they could AT LEAST let us choose a tauceti ship other than the humpback

also i farmed that black granite as my TC Ship because i had time to do it back in the day, now i dont have that much time and i doubt i can get a ship that i dont even like and want, and not counting the fact that you have to spend an eternity finding the bps to decrypt all the tech and the ship itself..

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
L3giT said:
Rajaa said:
L3giT said:
WHY THE HELL is the game forcing me to buy a Humpback ship if i dont want it, i already have a tau ceti ship, its my Black granite, why do i have to waste more than a million cryo for a ship that i dont even want, just for 1 mission?!
If you would try Undercover job mission solo with black granite, do you think you would pass without outside cover? I completed mission without any cover or graviton used (no boosters), but i don't think i would succeed without humpback. You should read mission text and purpose, you got the ship that you can pass with any minefield anytime with inverter.
Having us to buy a ship is just 1 more job for us to work on, because some missions are crucial, and remember, we don't get updates every month! Long awaited update and you have problem with buying one ship for time period of 1 year? Buy it, complete SM if you want then sell it if ship is that bad. I think each of even part 1 ships is useful in their way as i have all 3 bought from start of last update.
Devs already did some good updates in game, and they will continue to add good updates, if you have problem with 1 restriction to buy 1 ship in period of 1 year or more, no more comments then.

Well they could open it for a squad instead of a solo mission and have the squad leader or anyone use a humpback so players who dont have the ship can actually progress on the story and not be stuck on this paywall/grindwall just because they have no cryo and bps to buy it

or at least, like the other guy said, to soften the "blow" they could AT LEAST let us choose a tauceti ship other than the humpback

also i farmed that black granite as my TC Ship because i had time to do it back in the day, now i dont have that much time and i doubt i can get a ship that i dont even like and want, and not counting the fact that you have to spend an eternity finding the bps to decrypt all the tech and the ship itself..
Every game has those requirements like decrypt. You need to collect minerals/materials and all kinds of things to make one ship. Tau Ceti ship and items parts are formed by sirius parts. Etc. take legionary material to build a wing of humpback and so for items. Each game has ''decrypt" requirements to be able to do something.
About undercover job , well it wouldn't be bad to do it with other ships , but people can grind those 2 milions that are pretty half price of parsecs cause current parsecs with ancient armors and perceptron items cost around ~4.5 mil + . If you read mission text , that is ''spying mission" and you need to go around solo to avoid detection. Mission isn't that hard with humpback , and even if you have outside cover , it's even easier.
Now you have a lot more options to farm sirius BPs faster , where you can get most of them, or even all of them in month or two. That restricts players to just jump from Draconis to Tau Ceti , or otherwise you could level up in Tau Ceti without problem and just grind those 2 milions to buy instant items. Sirius wouldn't have purpose then. Blueprint rotation reduced randomness of repeating same BPs , so please check the post: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=41856&start=100#p196081
Aside of that , decryption is much more easier because of new rotation , where even 5-6 sirius BPs can be dropped on single planet.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Rajaa said:
Tau Ceti system has qualities like every other system. If you played on release of draconis system , you will know that is similar to what we do now. In draconis we had also hard time to do it because it's new content , but new planet should be hard to begin with instead of letting players just complete planet in easiest way. For now still sirius has more cryonite because units drop more , but in part 2 it will not be the case... New items are lot stronger than siri strong ones and have better coldowns because of normal system items (like in every system). We'll be able to farm more cryonite soon in tau , so be patient and wait for it.. People just forgot what new system is like in terms in difficulty because they were completing BPs easy in sirius.
I hope You have right,but still if tau ceti ships,items ar better,what sense is make parsecs ?
On sirius,ancient ship enof for make missions.In tc parsec ar too weack to do good progress,so ppl need get any tc ship what have better armor.Where is now places for parsecs ?

Yes You have right,items tc ar stronger and cost more cryo then sir ones,but no sense instal them on parsecs class or ancient ships.

Now best ships for tc,grind cryo on sir is tc ships.That why i say no balanced on tc.
Parcecs need get buff or next armor becouse now is useless ships and ppl who gives 4mln cryo have better ship in tc for 2mln cryo...

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
hektor.barbossa said:
I hope You have right,but still if tau ceti ships,items ar better,what sense is make parsecs ?
On sirius,ancient ship enof for make missions.In tc parsec ar too weack to do good progress,so ppl need get any tc ship what have better armor.Where is now places for parsecs ?

Yes You have right,items tc ar stronger and cost more cryo then sir ones,but no sense instal them on parsecs class or ancient ships.

Now best ships for tc,grind cryo on sir is tc ships.That why i say no balanced on tc.
Parcecs need get buff or next armor becouse now is useless ships and ppl who gives 4mln cryo have better ship in tc for 2mln cryo...
Thats not true lol, obviously tc tech is better than sirius tech, because its a superior system, but parsecs are totally viable, and the tc ships are not the best for grinding, a obsidian, paragneiss, hunter, will normally do more cryo than tc ships...

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
destroier6 said:
hektor.barbossa said:

Thats not true lol, obviously tc tech is better than sirius tech, because its a superior system, but parsecs are totally viable, and the tc ships are not the best for grinding, a obsidian, paragneiss, hunter, will normally do more cryo than tc ships...
That is right , parsecs still have little less armor than 3 tc ships right now , but in part 2 they have equal armors or even more than tc ships. Parsecs offer more combinations of items than tc ships , so even building parsec with Tau ceti armor will be better than some tc ships. All depends on your taste what you like to drive/use.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Rajaa said:
That is right , parsecs still have little less armor than 3 tc ships right now , but in part 2 they have equal armors or even more than tc ships. Parsecs offer more combinations of items than tc ships , so even building parsec with Tau ceti armor will be better than some tc ships. All depends on your taste what you like to drive/use.[/quote]

If You mount tc items on parsect then yes,but on thunderbird tc items and parsect sir items you will faster kill stuff on thunderbird.Not all decide have parsec with tc items if tc ship have now more armor and can solo more then parsecs.

So for now tc ship 2mln cryo is better choice for grind like parsec 4mln cryo becouse on tc ship you can also make cryo,do missions on tc and grab bps.No sense make parsec on tc untill have so weack armor :p

As far as i remember somewhere devs say that tc ship be better like parsecs so,like you say,need wait for all modification and till now is not balanced XD

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
hektor.barbossa said:
Rajaa said:
That is right , parsecs still have little less armor than 3 tc ships right now , but in part 2 they have equal armors or even more than tc ships. Parsecs offer more combinations of items than tc ships , so even building parsec with Tau ceti armor will be better than some tc ships. All depends on your taste what you like to drive/use.

If You mount tc items on parsect then yes,but on thunderbird tc items and parsect sir items you will faster kill stuff on thunderbird.Not all decide have parsec with tc items if tc ship have now more armor and can solo more then parsecs.

So for now tc ship 2mln cryo is better choice for grind like parsec 4mln cryo becouse on tc ship you can also make cryo,do missions on tc and grab bps.No sense make parsec on tc untill have so weack armor :p

As far as i remember somewhere devs say that tc ship be better like parsecs so,like you say,need wait for all modification and till now is not balanced XD
First thing , Destroier typed this above lol , you mixed the quote. :arrowup:
Tc ship do better pve for now , but in pvp they lose to most parsecs ( not even match) , that's why parsec are still better in some things. If you think those 3 new tc ships are best in all ,you'll see in further updates that parsec overcome them because they have +20% hp than system ships , so while we get ne0n armor as thermograde , parsecs get +20% hp on their tau armor. Maybe 1 or 2 tc ships will be superior to parsecs because of new items , but not really all. Parsec still stay at top of one system.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
hektor.barbossa said:

In the past also Sirius ships were a better inversion compared to Parsec Ships, but then it changed thanks to armors, here i will follow the same structure i think

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
As i remember Parsec ship classes should be the best ones.. But there is also a thing that i dont get and what i heard is that the tau armor from Part 2 should cost about 800-870k cryo. Ask yourself, how many armors will available for the Parsec ships in the future? And Why should an armor more expensive than the ship itself? Full Upgraded Tau ceti Parsec ship cost bout 4,5mio cryo + the new armor... Its insane 5,3mio cryo for a parsec ship and he is maybe better than the ne0n ships and not a punching bag in pve and pvp.

A friend told me he bought a parsec healer ship for sirius. He installed all the armor . the last armor was the sirius armor (675k cryo) and then there was an update with new armor, the ancient armor.. again (675k cryo) and now 870 k for tc armor + maybe in the future more armors? Thats ah ...nah ..
Funnie thing is the sirius armor costs only bout 520k-530k know and I thought the same for the ancient armor.. For Example:
Sol armor 270K
Advanced Sol armor 337k
Draconis Armor 357k
Sirius Armor 425k
Ancient armor 526k
Tau ceti armor 675k

Think about it.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
KingSub said:
For Example:
Sol armor 270K
Advanced Sol armor 337k
Draconis Armor 357k
Sirius Armor 425k
Ancient armor 526k
Tau ceti armor 675k
Think about it.
First of all, i think what you've heard is wrong. Adding ancient armor drastically increased parsec armors while price remained same. Armor were much more expensive before, but devs added 1 more armor and lowered prices, so price of the parsec remained same.
Since ancient armor cost 675k/685k for proto/rdx, think about how tau ceti part 1 could cost. It would be like 750-800k.
This Tau Ceti armor features PART 2 that we get double armor as fill for delay of part 1 armor. This armor is like sol armor and it is overpower on venar (like sol armor on mars), while in part 2 its good. On part 3 this armor will be ok to fill the gap (like sol armor on moon or earth) and we get Advanced Tau Ceti Armor in part 4 that pairs last armor of ne0n ships, but its overpower for +20%.
So think about it, in part 1 armor would be 700-800k, and you get only 877k for new armor which is stronger than part 2 ships because of +20% hp.
Price is reasonable and you will see it soon how much changes it get.
You can't know if you've just heard new price, if you've asked anyone who was there for ancient armor release, everyone would tell you that was great decision to add it.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Also you never should forget that the Armor on a Parsec might seem "expensive" but at the same time you basicly buy the ship hull of an TC Ship and add it to the parsecs armor.

The big advantage for Parsecs in the "old" system was that when a new systems was implemented they basicly where the "headfleet" cus they already had the best armor at the start of the system so that they had advantage in compare to those players who have no Parsec but can do all SM with them.

This system kinda changed when the progress from Siri - TC more or less "stoped". With the TC update and the Neon ships + no armor you can say that Parsecs now are more or less the same armor class just with the 20% armor Bonus to make them slightly better.

If TC would have been released with all contend Parsecs would be the "headfleet" again cus again they can install the best armor directly and could be used for all SM what was their main reason to have a Parsec cus that little edge of advantage made it for a lot of Players/Clans easier to progress through the story cus the extra armor did help a lot.

Anyways for me the new Armor and Ships will take some time until i can enjoy them cus of that TC SM "undercover" job that forces me to have the Humpback and i guess will take me at least 2 more weeks until it´s complete. As much as i have heared the mission is a solo mission as well. Before now anyone says "there was more then enough time to get the armor" i counter that i started the Thunder build and 1 day later the last item for the Hump did drop and so i basicly started from "0 cryo" again that have to be refarmed lol.

I have nothing against "mission gates" per se but forcing to have a certain ship just to do the SM seem a bit strange. Sure in Siri it gives 1 or 2 Missions that require an ship that can heal but we have no force to have ship xy. The only reason i find that forced requirement "dumb" is that it can´t be done in sq with someone who has the Hump.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Exactly the prices for the parsecs armor have not overcome the main ship costs. So the devs added and adjust the price of ancient armor. I hope that stays in this way with tau ceti. :D

I heard about the mision with ne0n humpback .. Undercover job, then only ship that can pass the misson, right? First of all: i do not want that ship. because it's a compulsory purchase. And if the developers want us to buy the humpback and search the blueprints, then they should make us this more attractive and not put on a secret compulsion.. :| As shown in sirius mission REPAIR THE ENGINE (Engineer needed) most pilots had a healer and they helped each other..
And why is this not indicated in the mission (Undercover Job) just like in sirius? :?: :confused:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
KingSub said:
Exactly the prices for the parsecs armor have not overcome the main ship costs. So the devs added and adjust the price of ancient armor. I hope that stays in this way with tau ceti. :D

I heard about the mision with ne0n humpback .. Undercover job, then only ship that can pass the misson, right? First of all: i do not want that ship. because it's a compulsory purchase. And if the developers want us to buy the humpback and search the blueprints, then they should make us this more attractive and not put on a secret compulsion.. :| As shown in sirius mission REPAIR THE ENGINE (Engineer needed) most pilots had a healer and they helped each other..
And why is this not indicated in the mission (Undercover Job) just like in sirius? :?: :confused:
Mission job is to spy enemy base (Barrossa's base), you must avoid guards because they are at some passages, and sm is solo because according to sm info, "if more smugglers go, their plan will be down and more chance for detection". Well sm surely is solo which some players don't like , but you can get outside cover as well, and do it without problem. I did undercover job without any oc or gravs and in 1st try.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
KingSub said:
[...]
Well you can see that from an relative perspective considering that you have to "invest" nearly 3 Millions just to get an Parsec with the Ancient Armor + the costs for the TC Armor that maybe only might be the "TC Starter armor" and might cost 750k depending on how Split calculates the new price cus the increase of the Armor costs is not consitend so that the 6th armor for Parsecs can only be guessed at the moment.

1st armor (Thermo/Sol) is 50% of the Purchase price
2nd armor (Deluv/Advanced Sol) is 53% of the purchase price (3% increase)
3rd armor (Metha/Draconis) is 63% of the purchase price (10% increase)
4th armor (Sirius) is 78% of the purchase price (15% increase)
5th armor (Ancient) is 100% of the purchase price (22% increase)
This is the increase that counts for all ships and never changes

6th armor (Tau Ceti) maybe 110%(?) = 754.490 Cryo (10% increase)
or
6th armor (Tau Ceti) maybe 127%(?) = 871.093 Cryo (27% increase) if the armor should nearly cost as much as the Neon ships alone = 3.914.488 Cryo investment to get an parsec to that point + additional 1.5 Million for the full Perc loadout if we talk about a Parsec from bare scratch.

A parsec more or less is an "long time investment" that only comes in handy if you have it already and then can upgrade it for the next system and the armor is available right at the start and not "in mid of it" like it is now.

Parsecs are currently "outclassed" by the TC ships cus the armor they have now should be close to the Bulk armor from what i have heared so that the TC armor now should give it an "feeling" to be better then the TC ships with Thermo armor and require to be somewhere between Thermo and Deluv armor cus atm as good as no pilot that has an parsec uses it cus the Neon Ships are the better choice from what i have seen in the Orbit and surface of Venar.

So the longer you have an parsec the more it relative it gets on how much the new armor costs cus you can "compensate" that cus you could farm the cryos for it after you upgraded it. And if you want to go really crazy you could make several configs to have it for the systems Mizar - TC rdy all the time :LOL:

Rajaa said:
[...]
Mission job is to spy enemy base (Barrossa's base), you must avoid guards because they are at some passages, and sm is solo because according to sm info, "if more smugglers go, their plan will be down and more chance for detection". Well sm surely is solo which some players don't like , but you can get outside cover as well, and do it without problem. I did undercover job without any oc or gravs and in 1st try.
The thing that not really is understandable here is "why does it has to be the Hump that needs to be used for that single mission?". It makes no real sense if the guards can "detect" us anyways and if every Raider Unit at Venar seem to detect and attack us anyways during that mission? It just not really fits into the "logical" part cus if they wanted to have made it an "true" solo mission they should have made it so that for that mission an seperated instance should exist where all Raider ships are "friendly" units aside from those guards that can reveal our disguise and in return then fails the mission.

Imo every other Neon ship surely can do the job as well + for following players this might be an "artifical" bottleneck cus they are dependend on the Siri drops cus even with the new drop system and the 3 bosses it can take weeks/months until a certain BP drops again... for me it took 2 or 3 months until the siri att turr did drop to decry the Hump. Anyways Hump is started today so now only another 1.5 mio Cryo or 609k Cryo for the "minimalistic build" (Blaster, RD, AB and DI) to use it for 1 single mission and then park it in the hangar :LOL:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
As i already mentioned, Tau Ceti armor isn't featuring part 1 armors. It would be cost if parsec had all 4 part armor, but as in sol it features 2nd part armor that is stronger than venar ones. Instead of paying 750k for part 1 armor etc then 870k for part 2, u get part 2 armor that is at top of part 2 armors and it gets cheaper than already does.
Parsecs are class of ships that are like "premium" and their price is reasonable because you don't need to buy them if you don't want. All games have premium things that just really need longer to get and those want it easier. You can just buy TC ships that are cheaper , altough always some system ship could beat at least one or 2 parsec because not all parsecs are strongest. Aside of that i guess new CQ system will give reasonable sum of cryonite which can help out instead of grinding.
Parsecs are used for some PvP cos they have 20% hp and some for PvE because of special skills.
I am sure if devs made part 1 armor 750k all would whine, cos when part 2 armor is live, they would see new armor with 870k, and 870k+750k=??
You will get new brand armor that is like Sol one, because sol one equals to 2nd planet in sol (Moon) while it is overpower on Mars. That case is with part 2 also.
About undercover job , it has to be humpback because you need to survive all minefields (because if you pod when returning to lz sm fail). With any other ship is big risk, especially on first part of going back where you have 3 minefields where between 2 outer ones you have pretty deadly signors and snipers, not to mention strikers land on you every minute or so. So you must survive heading to LZ and to not pod. Every other ship has high risk of podding while humpback has function to put atrack turret as beacon for mantis, or use stun charge during way to stop some units.
You formed invert item at prized catch and new ship parts, thats why undercover job is name of sm for spy, because if bringing other smugglers, mission cover will be blown.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Will there be a changelog for the alternative earth?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The_Ghost said:
Vesperion said:
or
6th armor (Tau Ceti) maybe 127%(?) = 871.093 Cryo (27% increase) if the armor should nearly cost as much as the Neon ships alone = 3.914.488 Cryo investment to get an parsec to that point + additional 1.5 Million for the full Perc loadout if we talk about a Parsec from bare scratch.
Its actually 128% (rdx armor costs 877,953) which makes it barely more expensive than a neon ship (r85) and cheaper than neon ship + r91 armor
I have checked the increase for parsec and RDX ships and in both cases it gives no difference about the %-increase. Sure RDX ships are slightly more expensive but they have no difference in that point aside from the cryo costs :cool:

Rajaa said:
[...]
I am sure if devs made part 1 armor 750k all would whine, cos when part 2 armor is live, they would see new armor with 870k, and 870k+750k=??[...]
Maybe i was a bit unclear cus i didn´t mean that it should give "2 armors" (1 for part 1 and for part 2).

What i was trying to say is that it gives 2 possible options about the price for the new armor that now will come with TC part 2. Either with 10% increase or with 27% increase

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Interesting...if the tc armor for parsecs ready for Part 3 and 4 then I agree to pay over 800k cryo.. :mrorange:

Yeah i think you're right undercover job might be easier with the humpback because of the damage converter ..but that does not justify the compulsion of the mission :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.