Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
Added Tau Ceti Conquest ship & items that drop in Vénar and, once Part 2 is live, the new Earth zone.
I think Tau Ceti conquest ship isn't added yet along with items. Not available in shop in todays update.
Or my bad if we need to find bp for tau cq ship. Greetings

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Rajaa said:
Highway said:
Added Tau Ceti Conquest ship & items that drop in Vénar and, once Part 2 is live, the new Earth zone.
I think Tau Ceti conquest ship isn't added yet along with items. Not available in shop in todays update.
Or my bad if we need to find bp for tau cq ship. Greetings
Please post a bug report: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=562&t=42735

Thank you ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
By the way just a curious question, what date next week are you planning to release new earth if it's finished?

Reaction score
YAY !! WELL IS NICE TO COME BK TO THE GAME AGAIN TOO BAD I HAVE NO CYRO TO BUILD A HUMP (WHICH I NEED TO UNLOCK STILL) JUST FOR THAT ONE MISSION BEFORE I CAN POD IN TC PART 2 XD :mrorange:

Mirror Image

Reaction score
u guys broke the game.
since when do unts spawn under the surface and shoot u down. this is ridiculous. fix the game dont give us crappy updates.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Mirror Image said:
u guys broke the game.
since when do unts spawn under the surface and shoot u down. this is ridiculous. fix the game dont give us crappy updates.
Update was deployed yesterday and it will be fixed already in today's update: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42750#p199109

chocho29

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
chocho
Rank
Mirror Image said:
u guys broke the game.
You should update your language..... :mad:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I can say really good job on last update. New natural moves of ship while using afterburner, landing, going left or right, up or down look really good like we're flying in air as it should be. Attack/repair turrets work well and move now.
Adjusted looks of perceptron items looks more incredible now and animation when killing units is also great to see.
Also, ship and NPcs reactions on items work perfect without any delays after activation. In general, update is complete sucess. We had very lot people on venar yesterday. Thanks and keep doing your best :D

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
@highway

Is there a chance for you guys to introduce some sort of stats when it comes to items? i feel like it desperately needs one, i often think if the sirius strong rockets are better or worse, or even equal to TauCeti's Perceptron's rockets in terms of raw damage, or to know how much exactly hitpoints my ship has and which repair droid heals "x ammount of armor/hp"

this would be a HUGE QoL Addition

Also, instead of showing a grey bar slowly going down on cooldowns why not show the exact seconds in numbers instead of trying to guess how many seconds are left until i can choose the skill again? lol

I feel like those two QoL things would change the game alot in an extremelly good way

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
Kinda much time ago , i suggested that , asked for a new cortex and some new things , they said they would eventually put it ( i think it was 7-8 Months ago or even more) When Tau Ceti Part 1 Was launched , so just wait for it xD , maybe they didn't forgot about it.

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Sleep said:
Kinda much time ago , i suggested that , asked for a new cortex and some new things , they said they would eventually put it ( i think it was 7-8 Months ago or even more) When Tau Ceti Part 1 Was launched , so just wait for it xD , maybe they didn't forgot about it.
maybe they forgot about it lol :LOL:

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
L3giT said:
Sleep said:
maybe they forgot about it lol :LOL:
Maybe , it wasn't even in this topic xd , but they said we'll eventually add stats for items , when Tau Ceti Part 2 was still unknown , and we thought it was going to be for Tau Ceti Part 2. and a new Cortex on part 4.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I was just wondering, on the achievements of the new earth, it says about new enemies called the "Ancient Blinkers" "Ancient Baiters" and "Ancient defenders". When I saw the trailers, the new enemies looked kind of like mantis mixed with neon technology which confused me unless i'v got it wrong.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Heavy artillery said:
I was just wondering, on the achievements of the new earth, it says about new enemies called the "Ancient Blinkers" "Ancient Baiters" and "Ancient defenders". When I saw the trailers, the new enemies looked kind of like mantis mixed with neon technology which confused me unless i'v got it wrong.
It's tech similar to perceptron, because it's still ancient technology, just more advanced materials than venar. Well, new enemies look nice as well, i hope to see soon what other items they use aside of 3 new items :)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Well spotted. Only the story will tell ^^

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
My guess was that ancients spent supplies of coffee in sirius , so they rampaged on earth to get some ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
Highway said:
My guess was that ancients spent supplies of coffee in sirius , so they rampaged on earth to get some ;)
I think the ancients are the mantis. ^^ :LOL:

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
I Saw something... Another solo mission , i mean Undercover Job wasn't too hard with memberships but much people complained about that , now they will get a second round , in case you want to know which mission , its called ''Silence''.

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Sleep said:
I Saw something... Another solo mission , i mean Undercover Job wasn't too hard with memberships but much people complained about that , now they will get a second round , in case you want to know which mission , its called ''Silence''.
Also they need to remove the fact that YOU CANT DO UNDERCOVER JOB WITHOUT A HUMPBACK SHIP

WHY THE HELL is the game forcing me to buy a Humpback ship if i dont want it, i already have a tau ceti ship, its my Black granite, why do i have to waste more than a million cryo for a ship that i dont even want, just for 1 mission?!

not only that but i have to decrypt the ship by hunting sirius components, and also decrypting all the tech for it, that is gonna take FOREVER, why is Part 2 TC and the new armor "Gated" behind this?? Remove it!

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
L3giT said:
WHY THE HELL is the game forcing me to buy a Humpback ship if i dont want it, i already have a tau ceti ship, its my Black granite, why do i have to waste more than a million cryo for a ship that i dont even want, just for 1 mission?!
If you would try Undercover job mission solo with black granite, do you think you would pass without outside cover? I completed mission without any cover or graviton used (no boosters), but i don't think i would succeed without humpback. You should read mission text and purpose, you got the ship that you can pass with any minefield anytime with inverter.
Having us to buy a ship is just 1 more job for us to work on, because some missions are crucial, and remember, we don't get updates every month! Long awaited update and you have problem with buying one ship for time period of 1 year? Buy it, complete SM if you want then sell it if ship is that bad. I think each of even part 1 ships is useful in their way as i have all 3 bought from start of last update.
Devs already did some good updates in game, and they will continue to add good updates, if you have problem with 1 restriction to buy 1 ship in period of 1 year or more, no more comments then.

Status
Not open for further replies.