Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Rajaa said:
Highway said:
Added Vénar leveled Tau Ceti part 2 tech to be gathered on Vénar.
One more question , what you mean by this? We will be able to gather some part 2 tech on Venar? Or after finishing some missions for next update for new earth?
This mean you will be able to get the three new skills of TC Part 2 as Venar tiers (simbiotic and perceptronic) since tomorrow.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Rajaa said:
Highway said:
Added Vénar leveled Tau Ceti part 2 tech to be gathered on Vénar.
One more question , what you mean by this? We will be able to gather some part 2 tech on Venar? Or after finishing some missions for next update for new earth?
This mean you will be able to get the three new skills of TC Part 2 as Venar tiers (simbiotic and perceptronic) since tomorrow.
What is a bit "pointless" considering that you only can obtain the new ships from the "new earth" so that it´s more an preping to have those items then rather to be usefull at that point imo + why should i install symb/perc tech if i have access to the "new earth" tech? Only reason for that would be if TC Missions won´t be adjusted to the new Tier of items so that Venar can only be done with max Venar Tech lvl 87.

Added option to switch between mission sets based on tech level when there are alternative planet versions unlocked and available.
A very odd detail to be added but in return let me think that my hunch for more "new alternate Planets" might come in the later TC parts ;)

The Mission board now supports filtering by several categories to better find the desired mission. Filter toggles are given for completed, story, special and white missions)
Will this also include a filter for white Missions done in PM? Cus going for the PM achive after having done all whites can be quite tricky cus there is no indicator if a white mission has been done in PM already or not.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Vesperion said:
What is a bit "pointless" considering that you only can obtain the new ships from the "new earth" so that it´s more an preping to have those items then rather to be usefull at that point imo + why should i install symb/perc tech if i have access to the "new earth" tech? Only reason for that would be if TC Missions won´t be adjusted to the new Tier of items so that Venar can only be done with max Venar Tech lvl 87.
These new BPs are not pointless if you get these items before enter to the new earth and you get first the ship before the bestes BPs of that earth. So you can install the perceptronic item before you get the bestes one.
After that, yes it can be pointless but it is the same with many BPs in the game... for example: the worst BP of each planet (simbiotic in Venar, oolyte and dolomyte in Sirius, etc).

But adjust the tech level to 87 in Venar is a bad idea. Many pilots are happy to know they can help anothers with their new tech instead of build a new configuration or but another ship to do it.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
gonzaabel said:
[...]
But adjust the tech level to 87 in Venar is a bad idea. Many pilots are happy to know they can help anothers with their new tech instead of build a new configuration or but another ship to do it.
What is the reason that i asked it towards Highway if Venar Missions will be raised with upcoming patch or if Venar will suffer the same fate as (tomorow only Mars will have it) atm the moment Terasa in Antares and Mars in Sol that we can only use the top Venar tech + maybe thermo armor for the TC ships to keep them below the current Mission Level 88.

Terasa shows that Split can adjust the Tech levels but i haven´t seen anything indicating that it is planed OR it might come with the "New Earth" update then when max Mission Level could be 91 eventually.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rajaa said:
With the update of tomorrow, pilots will be able to gather the 3 new skills with their perceptron and simbiotic versions in Venar(Even if the new ships are still locked in this update).

Rajaa said:
So we will not be able to start new missions tommorow (even if Earth not yet unlocked , i thought we may be able to do some missions before reaching it)? Since alternative earth will be not available yet. So just preparations are made tommorow , but you will give new date of part 2 release?
No, there will not be any new missions tomorrow, since they are part of the TC2 content and also devs are still fixing the last issues with them.

Highway said:
New Tau Ceti Parsec and ne0n ship armor accessible on the Sol and Tau Ceti system (locked by new Earth access chip).
Rajaa said:
So armor will be available tomorrow if you have completed Venar missions? What level are the armors?
Since the access to the New Earth is locked, the armors will be aswell, even if they are inside the update, you will need to get the New Earth access chip to unlock them, which will come with the missions. About the level you will see yourself tomorrow ;)

Vesperion said:
It will allow pilots to prepare and adquire this bps while they are waiting for the TC2 update, also you have to remember how the decryption system worked with TC1 ships ;)

The Mission board now supports filtering by several categories to better find the desired mission. Filter toggles are given for completed, story, special and white missions)

Vesperion said:
Will this also include a filter for white Missions done in PM? Cus going for the PM achive after having done all whites can be quite tricky cus there is no indicator if a white mission has been done in PM already or not.
Nope, only the mentioned filters will be added with the update, the one you mention is not included. So you will still need to find in your achievements :D

gonzaabel said:
As highway mentioned multiple times in the Dev Shack, the missions of Venar (TC1) will be able to be done with the tech/armor of TC2, which will help pilots that are little bit stucked on TC1 to be helped by their allies easier.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I understand , tommorow's update is very good and useful tommorow , but is part 2 still planned for July? Since said it comes in July , do we expect proper new content at end of month? ( like 30th july or so)
Also 2 new questions: Do we get also content regarding cq changes tommorow? New Conquest rewards and option to distribute them to players?
Do we get achivements for new units on Venar? Since 3 new items will be dropped , 3 new achivements for units?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Rajaa said:
I understand , tommorow's update is very good and useful tommorow , but is part 2 still planned for July? Since said it comes in July , do we expect proper new content at end of month? ( like 30th july or so)
Highway said:
Ok we will release an update tomorrow that will include a lot of fixed and improvements but you will not have access to the alternative earth yet. Sadly we have still some issues & balancing to resolve regarding the new content that we can not fix in time. But we think that next week it should be ready for release. I hope this delay is understandable as we want to provide you with a great update without rushing it.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rajaa said:
Do we get achivements for new units on Venar? Since 3 new items will be dropped , 3 new achivements for units?
It says new type of items dropped in Vénar, not 3 new units in Vénar ;). Why this amount of questions? You will see all of this tomorrow :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fission said:
Rajaa said:
It says new type of items dropped in Vénar, not 3 new units in Vénar ;). Why this amount of questions? You will see all of this tomorrow :D
Just excited hehe , even this small update already exciting for me , otherwise i am afk in orbit :)
Not really many things to do , when i have all bps.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Highway said:
Small update? :eek: :mad: ^^
Good afternoon.

The only thing I have to say is, thank you.

They were many years of abandonment, finally that is now from the past.

It's a great update, congratulations to the whole team. Let's enjoy it.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
nemesis1900 said:
Highway said:
Good afternoon.

The only thing I have to say is, thank you.

They were many years of abandonment, finally that is now from the past.

It's a great update, congratulations to the whole team. Let's enjoy it.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
That's true, for a very small team, the amount of work and progress is quite impressive. I'v learned that heavily criticizing the devs for delays or other stuff etc like in the past isn't worth it as obviously it's no good to rush and it's always good and smart to take their time. I must admit it's great how they are active again unlike what happened in 2013. The only ever "criticism" I will have for the developers at the present would be that I hope their team can expand so they'll find it easier to make their updates for not just pg but other games such as dinostorm and steel legions for less pressure on them.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
I did not really mean that update is small :)
Meant on ''smaller introduction on part 2 features'', but there is still ''main" update with more amazing features like those . ;)
But update is really wide in means of a lot improvements and fixes and really good job on that.
Most fun part of this update for me is mission filter (how it will look) and new ne0n looks, also new natural moves of ship.
I've seen so many useful updates ever since 2016/2017 and i'm amazed to see good quality of them for a team of 6 (very skilled) . I am already excited just reading those changelogs. Those updates connected many people in the game and made much excitement. I am thankful for all updates you've done untill now, so our gameplay looks incredible. Our game wouldn't be here today without you, so keep up with amazing updates and we owe big thanks. I wish your team becomes bigger and game much much more popular in future! (you can see this as sorry for misunderstanding before ^^ ^^ ^^)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Now to question.
Will half of tau ceti cq ship items be available to find at venar? And some parts for conquest also on new earth later?
Highway said:
Antares Level restrictions lifted for the planets so that there is a single restriction to all of Antares tech.
Ok so top tech of antares can participate in Terasa missions?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Added Vega Substandard Afterburner to be dropped from the rare scout on Kalabesh.
This is the thing i waited 10 years for and finally it has happened. Who needs Venar and a "New earth" if this is the most important part of the whole update but everyone overlooks it :?: ;)

Tomorow i will do nothing else then sitting on Kala waiting that an rare scout will land so that i can finally get that AB :LOL:

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Episode about 23rd of July's "Preparation" update:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Rajaa said:
Now to question.
Will half of tau ceti cq ship items be available to find at venar? And some parts for conquest also on new earth later?
Highway said:
Antares Level restrictions lifted for the planets so that there is a single restriction to all of Antares tech.
Ok so top tech of antares can participate in Terasa missions?
1. Surely all CQ BPs will be finded in Venar (and sure on future TC planets too)

2. Yes, this will be possible again.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
^^ ^^ ^^ You guys are awesome. Thanks that you can see what effort and heart we are putting into it. This is really the fuel that motivates us to do what we do.

Servers will be up in about a few minutes again. We still have to do some server maintenance before it can start back up.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Highway said:
^^ ^^ ^^ You guys are awesome. Thanks that you can see what effort and heart we are putting into it. This is really the fuel that motivates us to do what we do.

Servers will be up in about a few minutes again. We still have to do some server maintenance before it can start back up.
I was really disappointed in the previous years that no update was being done for long time but now I see you are really going through all of obstacles that might be before You guys and force them to be destroyed ^^ You are putting all of your might into this game and I hope this will continue in next years :) If you continue with making good decisions, game will be really lively and we will be getting new people hopefully. I pretty hope some of the ideas from my Pirates' Voice series will be used in future updates too, as they are not my own ideas at all but feedback of people on the forums as well. Things like 'Repeatable Missions', 'Daily Login Rewards' as Rajaa and Vesperion suggested are really quite nice to put into the game. But I and everyone should know that all take time, so society should be patient as well.

Well, I will stop that for now. In conclusion, I really love that You hard work with this game, and I hope it will never stop and that this game will be highly popular in Europe in future :) Good luck :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Poland said:
Highway said:

I was really disappointed in the previous years that no update was being done for long time but now I see you are really going through all of obstacles that might be before You guys and force them to be destroyed ^^ You are putting all of your might into this game and I hope this will continue in next years :) If you continue with making good decisions, game will be really lively and we will be getting new people hopefully. I pretty hope some of the ideas from my Pirates' Voice series will be used in future updates too, as they are not my own ideas at all but feedback of people on the forums as well. Things like 'Repeatable Missions', 'Daily Login Rewards' as Rajaa and Vesperion suggested are really quite nice to put into the game. But I and everyone should know that all take time, so society should be patient as well.

Well, I will stop that for now. In conclusion, I really love that You hard work with this game, and I hope it will never stop and that this game will be highly popular in Europe in future :) Good luck :)
I agree, if there were more people in the team, I think this game has a great potential o be one of the best MMO games.

Status
Not open for further replies.