Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I happened to look pictures on dev shack tc1. Can't see clearly which ship is this?

Looks like marlstone little bit but i'm not sure of it.
Also this wall on left side, where is it? (pictures before release are tests, so it's not immportant for wall).

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rajaa said:
I happened to look pictures on dev shack tc1. Can't see clearly which ship is this?

Looks like marlstone little bit but i'm not sure of it.
Also this wall on left side, where is it? (pictures before release are tests, so it's not immportant for wall).
Hell Pilot,

This is the wall you have before entering the Pirate Sniper 87 zone, you can go to Vénar and check it by yourself, and yes, if you look closely, thats a Marlstone :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fission said:
Hello Pilot,
This is the wall you have before entering the Pirate Sniper 87 zone, you can go to Vénar and check it by yourself, and yes, if you look closely, thats a Marlstone :D
I guessed right away, but wall materials don't look same as on live server. Or wall isn't this wide lil bit but nvm :)

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
When do you want to update the current cq system? are you already working on this? This would be the most interesting update tbh, because new planets/techs/ships are not for longterm satisfaction and the playerbase would enjoy more the changes for conquest. Any more new hints for this ?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
NGSpeed said:
When do you want to update the current cq system? are you already working on this? This would be the most interesting update tbh, because new planets/techs/ships are not for longterm satisfaction and the playerbase would enjoy more the changes for conquest. Any more new hints for this ?
We are already making good progress for the new Conquest System. We plan to make a new devshack for it to get the details discussed with the community. I really looking forward to presenting it to you all since a lot of tought went in to make it really solid. ^^

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
We are already making good progress for the new Conquest System. We plan to make a new devshack for it to get the details discussed with the community. I really looking forward to presenting it to you all since a lot of tought went in to make it really solid. ^^
I hope dynamic team sizes will be well organized as you said. Making possibility for smaller alliances/clans to win conquest is good approach aside of cryonite rewards.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Zoowaerter said:
Great update, when tc part 3 dev shack?
I would wait another month if I were you, It usually takes around 2 months for the devs to set up a whole new dev shack. :)

Saalek

Reaction score
Hi

I would share an idea about Dron energy charge system.
Since the release of TC2, I calculated that drones are consuming 47 energy per minute. So, in 3 hours they are empty.

If we want to charge the drones, we select one of them and automatically fills with the actual energy.
Imagine I need to charge 3 drones. With the maximum energy (14000), I can charge 1 full, a second one with a few amount and the third one will remain empty.

My idea is, It could be possible to put in a new field, the amount of energy we want to charge ?

Regards

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Saalek said:
Hi.

My idea is, It could be possible to put in a new field, the amount of energy we want to charge ?

Regards
I would suggest it this way. To have drone which accumulates/saves number of energy and you can point it to energy field. It etc saves 20k energy maximum (just for drone refill). That drone as one of 3 active etc consumes same energy as other. But it would be of help a lot.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Heavy artillery said:
Zoowaerter said:
Great update, when tc part 3 dev shack?
I would wait another month if I were you, It usually takes around 2 months for the devs to set up a whole new dev shack. :)
I would wait another year if I were y'all. We need QoL :LOL:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Rajaa said:
Saalek said:
Hi.

Regards
I would suggest it this way. To have drone which accumulates/saves number of energy and you can point it to energy field. It etc saves 20k energy maximum (just for drone refill). That drone as one of 3 active etc consumes same energy as other. But it would be of help a lot.
I already made some QoL post for the Energy Drone system cus it´s the most tedious you always need to think about to keep the buff/s active :sneaky:
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42242#p196721

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
youmustconstructadditionalpylons said:
is this the real thing? o.0
You will see when rdx event start , i am not sure why is it that immportant to know 5 days earlier.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Rajaa said:
You will see when rdx event start , i am not sure why is it that immportant to know 5 days earlier.
Because the hype? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.