Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Vesperion said:
L3giT said:
Vesperion said:
youmustconstructadditionalpylons said:
well i guess i better grind 9999 mil for humpback so i can get out of tc part 1.....
Actually you only need a minimum of 1.393.481 Cryonite if you wanna go for minimalistic build. I just did that one mission yesterday with a Hump that had only an sub blaster, sub collector, perc rd, ab and di and completed the mission with that build lol.

Was interesting at some parts (5 mins just to collect that scanner :LOL: ) but cus i know that i not really will use the hump i did go as low as possible with the cryo investment just get this mission done.
you dont need a blaster for the mission? i was planning to go the same but with blaster, collector, ab, rep, and DI, which is about 1.6m cryo
Considering that it is a "spy" mission you avoid the units as much as possible. The only thing you maybe "attack" is a mine here and there eventually but the whole missions doesn´t require a single kill. 1st part of the mission is pretty simple cus you "have time for your routing" while the 2nd part puts you under pressure cus every 30(?) secs a wave of mantis strikers lands if you stand still they might kill you so you have to move all the time with little moments in "safe spots".

Just to give you an idea about the route of that mission here is a little map for it (taken from HH and edited the route into it.)

Ironicly however is that i´m not sure if the 2nd blue circle was a mission area but i did delete that mission from my memory when i completed it :LOL: Aside from that fact you basicly fly this route 2 times cus from lz to end then the same route back.

The Red lines are "patrols" and when you cross those lines the mission fails + it will fail as well when you did collect the scanner (pruple circle) and pod during that mission. When you have reached the final spot you will have to fly all the way back to lz cus the mission puts you in an "perma combat mode" until you reach the lz again.

So the pressure of the 2nd part is not only the waves that come everytime but also that poding will fail the mission for sure.

Best is to install a lvl 5 speed drone to cover more ground in 1 go and if you want to cover even more (what i not did) is maybe to invest in a speed booster for 3 hours if you not have running an monthly version alraedy.

To sad however it didn´t give an achive for "minimalistic undercover job" :LOL:

Duuude thank you! this is great, thanks for that image too, ill save it when i get to that mission (atm im hardstuck at "Starbase Building Blocks" lol

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
youmustconstructadditionalpylons said:
yoo thats sick is it in hitch hiker?
He means only the map of Venar: http://prelude.myzen.co.uk/PG/PirateGalaxy/Planets.html?Planet=Venar

The path graphs are not in HH.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I can say part 2 is going very smoothly. Difficulty is just on place. Only custodian commander is still little stronger as on Venar. But i like it very much and it brings me joy to hunt bps :D

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
There is a bug : the big orbital stike is not visible in mountains :mad:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Any info when will dev shack for planned cq changes come?

AldiFilopati

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AldiFilopati
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Just finished our first conquest in Cetacea.
Level 99 sentries are way too op compared to thermograde armor or tc ship or tc armor on prototypes.
Quick suggestion: Make them lvl 91 for the time being so they match our current progress. Cheers :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
First Conquest of new planet Cetacea ( Tau Ceti ). Enjoy! (p.s You can find bug with Quantum Leap item - when teleported to spot , it makes ship go back a little bit.)

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
My PoV at CQ on Cetacea! Sentries are doing their job quite nicely xD

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Second Conquest of new planet Cetacea ( Tau Ceti ). Enjoy!

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
Second Conquest of new planet Cetacea ( Tau Ceti ). Enjoy!
Nice video! You should make one on the alternative Earth to show around to those who aren't able to access it.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Heavy artillery said:
Rajaa said:
Nice video! You should make one on the alternative Earth to show around to those who aren't able to access it.
I already have full content for part 2 video since first and second day of its release. But i'm pretty lazy to finish making it as it takes time to upload in HD quality :)
You can expect part 2 video soon ( p.s i may show some content of 1st SM on new nearth ^^ )

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So after some days on the new earth some things make no real sense for me.

At some point i have read in the forum that Earth (in unrest) is now "at war" the question for me is just "where the hell is the war?"

It gives only a small group of imperials at the top left corner closed up by Mantis turrs and that basicly was it already. The rest of Earth is swarmed by Mantis and Ancients flying next to each other like nothing happened.

Maybe during the story something will reveal why Mantis and Ancients not beat each other considering that during the "initial strike" the ancients basicly attacked everything with their "Invasion Orbital Strikes" (IOS) but the Mantis don´t really care and are now happily allied with the Ancients for some unknown reason.

I can also understand why players hate those "IOS" cus they have no real warning (sure they show the typical OS beam BUT if you fight a unit that has no OS and this thing is behind you and strikes you have no real chance to avoid it and will pod if no Prot or Shield is active) + the time between the beam and the impact itself is shorter then an OS used by an Ancient/Mantis Unit. But again "Why are those IOS still come down if there is basicly no war at all anymore?".

At Venar it gave at least the fight between 3 factions but at the new earth this seem to be scraped for some reason on a planet that is "at war" but the war itself isn´t showing up for some reason. "War never changes" but in PG war seems to have another meaning :LOL:

Aside from all that it would be a nice gimmick/feature for Pilots that have unlocked the new earth when it would appear different at the Starmap and in Orbit as well (maybe via an option where we can choose what earth we wanna see?)

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Vesperion said:
So after some days on the new earth some things make no real sense for me.

At some point i have read in the forum that Earth (in unrest) is now "at war" the question for me is just "where the hell is the war?"

It gives only a small group of imperials at the top left corner closed up by Mantis turrs and that basicly was it already. The rest of Earth is swarmed by Mantis and Ancients flying next to each other like nothing happened.
Pilot, you should know it, as the history show us in Tau Ceti 1, the war already started before we reach the new earth (sadly we couldnt do nothing there), so instead of being in "war", its more like "invaded/lost" :devilish:
PS: Remember that they are not imperials, they are human rebels

Vesperion said:
I can also understand why players hate those "IOS" cus they have no real warning (sure they show the typical OS beam BUT if you fight a unit that has no OS and this thing is behind you and strikes you have no real chance to avoid it and will pod if no Prot or Shield is active) + the time between the beam and the impact itself is shorter then an OS used by an Ancient/Mantis Unit. But again "Why are those IOS still come down if there is basicly no war at all anymore?".
About the Planetside Oribtal Strikes, even if the war seems ended, the enemies still have knowledge about a little remnant of Humans, so they cant avoid that ;) Also Planetside OS have the same time as normal units OS.

Vesperion said:
Maybe during the story something will reveal why Mantis and Ancients not beat each other considering that during the "initial strike" the ancients basicly attacked everything with their "Invasion Orbital Strikes" (IOS) but the Mantis don´t really care and are now happily allied with the Ancients for some unknown reason.
Im sure you will find something about that during the history :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
First thing you are wrong: Venar we populated with methanoids from draconis, so we fought both pirates and mantis there. When we got our point in Venar (last SM). We got signals from Morbod about something wrong in current Sol Earth. That wasn't war in there, it was one sided annihilation if you saw both mantis and people ships on ground killed and burning (Lz and some spots). War wasn't ongoing there , they seem to have put big number of Orbital Beams who just killed all life and - Helena, Morbod are survivors that somehow escaped with some rebels. Mantis just invaded earth and some other planets for their reasons, bad that Big Orbital Strike seem to be some kind of Weapon that is stored somewhere on planet (my guess at top of mountain seeing by teaser of tc2). I'm not overthinking , it's just facts that are seen by structures and missions of planets. About mantis and ancients united, story will tell surely.
But, you are right about Big OS, our radar (minimap) should blink red and say warning when it's nearby detected.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rajaa said:
Heavy artillery said:
Rajaa said:
I already have full content for part 2 video since first and second day of its release. But i'm pretty lazy to finish making it as it takes time to upload in HD quality :)
You can expect part 2 video soon ( p.s i may show some content of 1st SM on new nearth ^^ )
I think you should upload it, i'd like to have a look around new earth! :p

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Please help and listen us
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=496&t=42800

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
NinjaFlow said:
Please help and listen us
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=496&t=42800
Wow...that a.. is a serious problem. it should be taken care of :eek:

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Fission said:
[...] Also Planetside OS have the same time as normal units OS.
Definitely not. I've had the rare luck today to see a planet orbital strike spawn 1 second right after a signor's one, nearly at the same place. It did detonate a whole 2 seconds before the signor's one at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.