What's new

#7 Tau Ceti Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
pheeewww Tau ceti Part 2 is coming tomorrow. Check out the summed up changelog: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42767#p199292

:D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
pheeewww Tau ceti Part 2 is coming tomorrow. Check out the summed up changelog: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42767#p199292

:D
Some of conquest changes are applied to tommorows update?
Like distributing cryo from clan fund to players and getting cryo as reward ( instead of gravs)?

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rajaa said:
Like distributing cryo from clan fund to players and getting cryo as reward ( instead of gravs)?
If its not in the changelog, its not coming, highway already said in the dev shack which of the Conquest changes will be added in the TC2 Update (Only the remove of cryo loss, which was already applied with the update of the previous week).

The changes you are asking need the whole new Conquest System to make them work properly ;)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fission said:
Rajaa said:
If its not in the changelog, its not coming, highway already said in the dev shack which of the Conquest changes will be added in the TC2 Update (Only the remove of cryo loss, which was already applied with the update of the previous week).

The changes you are asking need the whole new Conquest System to make them work properly ;)
Well , i am happy we get conquest in tau ceti as first. But i hoped distributing cryonite from clan fund would be added on this update at least. It would be nice if we could give some to players to help them out for some items or so.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
You will be able to help them with your powerful technology ;)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fission said:
Yes , but they still must grind milions of cryonite :D I can't lend them some of mine ;) and sorry for this spam , i'm excited!

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rajaa said:
Fission said:
Yes , but they still must grind milions :D I can't lend them some of mine ;) and sorry for this spam , i'm excited!
Grinding is part of every MMO, you expect them to do nothing? :D

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fission said:
Rajaa said:
Fission said:
Yes , but they still must grind milions :D I can't lend them some of mine ;) and sorry for this spam , i'm excited!
No , but i take that as some kind of ''loan". I give etc. player 1 mil to finish ship , then he gives it back later when he grinds enough. It would be like of big help , and i may make +10% cryo when he gives back loan , so clan has profit of cryo. :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Rajaa said:
Fission said:
Rajaa said:
Fission said:
No , but i take that as some kind of ''loan". I give etc. player 1 mil to finish ship , then he gives it back later when he grinds enough. It would be like of big help , and i may make +10% cryo when he gives back loan , so clan has profit of cryo. :)
I think the issue on that part is that you have to consider that a pilot stops playing the game cus he needs a break for a while and in worst case might never return. With that you would sit on the "payback" for an eternity with no way to ever get it back + gain some profit from it.

I already thought about something like that as well so that the Clan not only can help by going for BP/Cry hunt and SM/CM help but also by giving the members the new and expensive stuff faster by getting that amount of loan from the Clan vault with an "payback" of 5 - 10%

I thought altough about some sort of "insurance" by giving the players a certain timeframe to pay their loan back and the stuff that is purchased via that loan can´t be sold until the loan has been payed back but then again the shop prices are only 50% of the purchase price so it still would be less cryo that the clan would get back if the loan is not payed in time and the stuff will be automaticly sold and the cryos move back into the clan vault.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I just plan to help mates some cryonite , they don't even need to give back maybe. This is just potential for my clan. But i am happy even if they don't give back , so they can play with me makes me happy.

Reaction score
is cool that cq now give cyro but isn't this patched way to late no one dose cq any more + bk when cq was a thing there was only one landing point so you just get podded as you land

also for Item "Quantum Leap"
Enables spaceships to instantly relocate to targeted units (i.e., teleport). The ship that uses this item will also be deselected as a target.

when it says that i can leap to any target cause if i can this ship will be so fun to wall jump and to jump or the earth hills and moon rocks

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
youmustconstructadditionalpylons said:
is cool that cq now give cyro but isn't this patched way to late no one dose cq any more + bk when cq was a thing there was only one landing point so you just get podded as you land
Exactly thats the reason why Devs will make a new CQ System, to make CQs great again and give reason for players to fight for them and get the rewards while having fun ;)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
well i guess i better grind 9999 mil for humpback so i can get out of tc part 1.....
Actually you only need a minimum of 1.393.481 Cryonite if you wanna go for minimalistic build. I just did that one mission yesterday with a Hump that had only an sub blaster, sub collector, perc rd, ab and di and completed the mission with that build lol.

Was interesting at some parts (5 mins just to collect that scanner :LOL: ) but cus i know that i not really will use the hump i did go as low as possible with the cryo investment just get this mission done.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Ancient Sentries at CQ planet are like defenders of spots or? From the video are they those "kenyte devices" things?

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rajaa said:
Ancient Sentries at CQ planet are like defenders of spots or? From the video are they those "kenyte devices" things?
We can just say that you will prefer to avoid them, if not, you will suffer the consequences of not doing it :devilish:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fission said:
Rajaa said:
We can just say that you will prefer to avoid them, if not, you will suffer the consequences of not doing it :devilish:
Already interesting! :D

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Vesperion said:
well i guess i better grind 9999 mil for humpback so i can get out of tc part 1.....
Actually you only need a minimum of 1.393.481 Cryonite if you wanna go for minimalistic build. I just did that one mission yesterday with a Hump that had only an sub blaster, sub collector, perc rd, ab and di and completed the mission with that build lol.

Was interesting at some parts (5 mins just to collect that scanner :LOL: ) but cus i know that i not really will use the hump i did go as low as possible with the cryo investment just get this mission done.
you dont need a blaster for the mission? i was planning to go the same but with blaster, collector, ab, rep, and DI, which is about 1.6m cryo

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
L3giT said:
you dont need a blaster for the mission? i was planning to go the same but with blaster, collector, ab, rep, and DI, which is about 1.6m cryo
Undercover job requires only afterburner and repair droid with inverter, also collector if u want. Sm is about avoiding Guards paths at first path of planet then go lil further to scan some buildings. Then at end when you arrive at bottom right corner, u must run from landing mantis from sm each minute (u wait for them to land then ab). Also, you must not pod after scanning that last base, cos you must reach LZ without podding, or else you lose intel that you gathered by scanning. So sm is most likely spying on enemy, it require just coll, ab, rd and inverter. Stun charge and atk turrets are just additional help if needed (if mantis from sm land and you don't have afterburner you can put atk turret so it work as a beacon in some case). Also if u really wish finish it with blaster also, in any case if its needed. But each wave gives you some time to prepare afterburner, but not inverter really all time. :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
L3giT said:
Vesperion said:

Considering that it is a "spy" mission you avoid the units as much as possible. The only thing you maybe "attack" is a mine here and there eventually but the whole missions doesn´t require a single kill. 1st part of the mission is pretty simple cus you "have time for your routing" while the 2nd part puts you under pressure cus every 30(?) secs a wave of mantis strikers lands if you stand still they might kill you so you have to move all the time with little moments in "safe spots".

Just to give you an idea about the route of that mission here is a little map for it (taken from HH and edited the route into it.)

Ironicly however is that i´m not sure if the 2nd blue circle was a mission area but i did delete that mission from my memory when i completed it :LOL: Aside from that fact you basicly fly this route 2 times cus from lz to end then the same route back.

The Red lines are "patrols" and when you cross those lines the mission fails + it will fail as well when you did collect the scanner (pruple circle) and pod during that mission. When you have reached the final spot you will have to fly all the way back to lz cus the mission puts you in an "perma combat mode" until you reach the lz again.

So the pressure of the 2nd part is not only the waves that come everytime but also that poding will fail the mission for sure.

Best is to install a lvl 5 speed drone to cover more ground in 1 go and if you want to cover even more (what i not did) is maybe to invest in a speed booster for 3 hours if you not have running an monthly version alraedy.

To sad however it didn´t give an achive for "minimalistic undercover job" :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.