Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
As i remember Parsec ship classes should be the best ones.. But there is also a thing that i dont get and what i heard is that the tau armor from Part 2 should cost about 800-870k cryo. Ask yourself, how many armors will available for the Parsec ships in the future? And Why should an armor more expensive than the ship itself? Full Upgraded Tau ceti Parsec ship cost bout 4,5mio cryo + the new armor... Its insane 5,3mio cryo for a parsec ship and he is maybe better than the ne0n ships and not a punching bag in pve and pvp.

A friend told me he bought a parsec healer ship for sirius. He installed all the armor . the last armor was the sirius armor (675k cryo) and then there was an update with new armor, the ancient armor.. again (675k cryo) and now 870 k for tc armor + maybe in the future more armors? Thats ah ...nah ..
Funnie thing is the sirius armor costs only bout 520k-530k know and I thought the same for the ancient armor.. For Example:
Sol armor 270K
Advanced Sol armor 337k
Draconis Armor 357k
Sirius Armor 425k
Ancient armor 526k
Tau ceti armor 675k

Think about it.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
KingSub said:
As i remember Parsec ship classes should be the best ones.. But there is also a thing that i dont get and what i heard is that the tau armor from Part 2 should cost about 800-870k cryo. Ask yourself, how many armors will available for the Parsec ships in the future? And Why should an armor more expensive than the ship itself? Full Upgraded Tau ceti Parsec ship cost bout 4,5mio cryo + the new armor... Its insane 5,3mio cryo for a parsec ship and he is maybe better than the ne0n ships and not a punching bag in pve and pvp.

A friend told me he bought a parsec healer ship for sirius. He installed all the armor . the last armor was the sirius armor (675k cryo) and then there was an update with new armor, the ancient armor.. again (675k cryo) and now 870 k for tc armor + maybe in the future more armors? Thats ah ...nah ..
Funnie thing is the sirius armor costs only bout 520k-530k know and I thought the same for the ancient armor.. For Example:
Sol armor 270K
Advanced Sol armor 337k
Draconis Armor 357k
Sirius Armor 425k
Ancient armor 526k
Tau ceti armor 675k

Think about it.
If you look at the difference in cost between a parsec for sirius r82 and one for tau ceti r91 the difference is less than what you would pay for a neon ship. The reality is the parsec armors for lower systems are way overpriced.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
KingSub said:
For Example:
Sol armor 270K
Advanced Sol armor 337k
Draconis Armor 357k
Sirius Armor 425k
Ancient armor 526k
Tau ceti armor 675k
Think about it.
First of all, i think what you've heard is wrong. Adding ancient armor drastically increased parsec armors while price remained same. Armor were much more expensive before, but devs added 1 more armor and lowered prices, so price of the parsec remained same.
Since ancient armor cost 675k/685k for proto/rdx, think about how tau ceti part 1 could cost. It would be like 750-800k.
This Tau Ceti armor features PART 2 that we get double armor as fill for delay of part 1 armor. This armor is like sol armor and it is overpower on venar (like sol armor on mars), while in part 2 its good. On part 3 this armor will be ok to fill the gap (like sol armor on moon or earth) and we get Advanced Tau Ceti Armor in part 4 that pairs last armor of ne0n ships, but its overpower for +20%.
So think about it, in part 1 armor would be 700-800k, and you get only 877k for new armor which is stronger than part 2 ships because of +20% hp.
Price is reasonable and you will see it soon how much changes it get.
You can't know if you've just heard new price, if you've asked anyone who was there for ancient armor release, everyone would tell you that was great decision to add it.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Also you never should forget that the Armor on a Parsec might seem "expensive" but at the same time you basicly buy the ship hull of an TC Ship and add it to the parsecs armor.

The big advantage for Parsecs in the "old" system was that when a new systems was implemented they basicly where the "headfleet" cus they already had the best armor at the start of the system so that they had advantage in compare to those players who have no Parsec but can do all SM with them.

This system kinda changed when the progress from Siri - TC more or less "stoped". With the TC update and the Neon ships + no armor you can say that Parsecs now are more or less the same armor class just with the 20% armor Bonus to make them slightly better.

If TC would have been released with all contend Parsecs would be the "headfleet" again cus again they can install the best armor directly and could be used for all SM what was their main reason to have a Parsec cus that little edge of advantage made it for a lot of Players/Clans easier to progress through the story cus the extra armor did help a lot.

Anyways for me the new Armor and Ships will take some time until i can enjoy them cus of that TC SM "undercover" job that forces me to have the Humpback and i guess will take me at least 2 more weeks until it´s complete. As much as i have heared the mission is a solo mission as well. Before now anyone says "there was more then enough time to get the armor" i counter that i started the Thunder build and 1 day later the last item for the Hump did drop and so i basicly started from "0 cryo" again that have to be refarmed lol.

I have nothing against "mission gates" per se but forcing to have a certain ship just to do the SM seem a bit strange. Sure in Siri it gives 1 or 2 Missions that require an ship that can heal but we have no force to have ship xy. The only reason i find that forced requirement "dumb" is that it can´t be done in sq with someone who has the Hump.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Exactly the prices for the parsecs armor have not overcome the main ship costs. So the devs added and adjust the price of ancient armor. I hope that stays in this way with tau ceti. :D

I heard about the mision with ne0n humpback .. Undercover job, then only ship that can pass the misson, right? First of all: i do not want that ship. because it's a compulsory purchase. And if the developers want us to buy the humpback and search the blueprints, then they should make us this more attractive and not put on a secret compulsion.. :| As shown in sirius mission REPAIR THE ENGINE (Engineer needed) most pilots had a healer and they helped each other..
And why is this not indicated in the mission (Undercover Job) just like in sirius? :?: :confused:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
KingSub said:
Exactly the prices for the parsecs armor have not overcome the main ship costs. So the devs added and adjust the price of ancient armor. I hope that stays in this way with tau ceti. :D

I heard about the mision with ne0n humpback .. Undercover job, then only ship that can pass the misson, right? First of all: i do not want that ship. because it's a compulsory purchase. And if the developers want us to buy the humpback and search the blueprints, then they should make us this more attractive and not put on a secret compulsion.. :| As shown in sirius mission REPAIR THE ENGINE (Engineer needed) most pilots had a healer and they helped each other..
And why is this not indicated in the mission (Undercover Job) just like in sirius? :?: :confused:
Mission job is to spy enemy base (Barrossa's base), you must avoid guards because they are at some passages, and sm is solo because according to sm info, "if more smugglers go, their plan will be down and more chance for detection". Well sm surely is solo which some players don't like , but you can get outside cover as well, and do it without problem. I did undercover job without any oc or gravs and in 1st try.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
KingSub said:
[...]
Well you can see that from an relative perspective considering that you have to "invest" nearly 3 Millions just to get an Parsec with the Ancient Armor + the costs for the TC Armor that maybe only might be the "TC Starter armor" and might cost 750k depending on how Split calculates the new price cus the increase of the Armor costs is not consitend so that the 6th armor for Parsecs can only be guessed at the moment.

1st armor (Thermo/Sol) is 50% of the Purchase price
2nd armor (Deluv/Advanced Sol) is 53% of the purchase price (3% increase)
3rd armor (Metha/Draconis) is 63% of the purchase price (10% increase)
4th armor (Sirius) is 78% of the purchase price (15% increase)
5th armor (Ancient) is 100% of the purchase price (22% increase)
This is the increase that counts for all ships and never changes

6th armor (Tau Ceti) maybe 110%(?) = 754.490 Cryo (10% increase)
or
6th armor (Tau Ceti) maybe 127%(?) = 871.093 Cryo (27% increase) if the armor should nearly cost as much as the Neon ships alone = 3.914.488 Cryo investment to get an parsec to that point + additional 1.5 Million for the full Perc loadout if we talk about a Parsec from bare scratch.

A parsec more or less is an "long time investment" that only comes in handy if you have it already and then can upgrade it for the next system and the armor is available right at the start and not "in mid of it" like it is now.

Parsecs are currently "outclassed" by the TC ships cus the armor they have now should be close to the Bulk armor from what i have heared so that the TC armor now should give it an "feeling" to be better then the TC ships with Thermo armor and require to be somewhere between Thermo and Deluv armor cus atm as good as no pilot that has an parsec uses it cus the Neon Ships are the better choice from what i have seen in the Orbit and surface of Venar.

So the longer you have an parsec the more it relative it gets on how much the new armor costs cus you can "compensate" that cus you could farm the cryos for it after you upgraded it. And if you want to go really crazy you could make several configs to have it for the systems Mizar - TC rdy all the time :LOL:

Rajaa said:
[...]
Mission job is to spy enemy base (Barrossa's base), you must avoid guards because they are at some passages, and sm is solo because according to sm info, "if more smugglers go, their plan will be down and more chance for detection". Well sm surely is solo which some players don't like , but you can get outside cover as well, and do it without problem. I did undercover job without any oc or gravs and in 1st try.
The thing that not really is understandable here is "why does it has to be the Hump that needs to be used for that single mission?". It makes no real sense if the guards can "detect" us anyways and if every Raider Unit at Venar seem to detect and attack us anyways during that mission? It just not really fits into the "logical" part cus if they wanted to have made it an "true" solo mission they should have made it so that for that mission an seperated instance should exist where all Raider ships are "friendly" units aside from those guards that can reveal our disguise and in return then fails the mission.

Imo every other Neon ship surely can do the job as well + for following players this might be an "artifical" bottleneck cus they are dependend on the Siri drops cus even with the new drop system and the 3 bosses it can take weeks/months until a certain BP drops again... for me it took 2 or 3 months until the siri att turr did drop to decry the Hump. Anyways Hump is started today so now only another 1.5 mio Cryo or 609k Cryo for the "minimalistic build" (Blaster, RD, AB and DI) to use it for 1 single mission and then park it in the hangar :LOL:

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Vesperion said:
or
6th armor (Tau Ceti) maybe 127%(?) = 871.093 Cryo (27% increase) if the armor should nearly cost as much as the Neon ships alone = 3.914.488 Cryo investment to get an parsec to that point + additional 1.5 Million for the full Perc loadout if we talk about a Parsec from bare scratch.
Its actually 128% (rdx armor costs 877,953) which makes it barely more expensive than a neon ship (r85) and cheaper than neon ship + r91 armor

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
As i already mentioned, Tau Ceti armor isn't featuring part 1 armors. It would be cost if parsec had all 4 part armor, but as in sol it features 2nd part armor that is stronger than venar ones. Instead of paying 750k for part 1 armor etc then 870k for part 2, u get part 2 armor that is at top of part 2 armors and it gets cheaper than already does.
Parsecs are class of ships that are like "premium" and their price is reasonable because you don't need to buy them if you don't want. All games have premium things that just really need longer to get and those want it easier. You can just buy TC ships that are cheaper , altough always some system ship could beat at least one or 2 parsec because not all parsecs are strongest. Aside of that i guess new CQ system will give reasonable sum of cryonite which can help out instead of grinding.
Parsecs are used for some PvP cos they have 20% hp and some for PvE because of special skills.
I am sure if devs made part 1 armor 750k all would whine, cos when part 2 armor is live, they would see new armor with 870k, and 870k+750k=??
You will get new brand armor that is like Sol one, because sol one equals to 2nd planet in sol (Moon) while it is overpower on Mars. That case is with part 2 also.
About undercover job , it has to be humpback because you need to survive all minefields (because if you pod when returning to lz sm fail). With any other ship is big risk, especially on first part of going back where you have 3 minefields where between 2 outer ones you have pretty deadly signors and snipers, not to mention strikers land on you every minute or so. So you must survive heading to LZ and to not pod. Every other ship has high risk of podding while humpback has function to put atrack turret as beacon for mantis, or use stun charge during way to stop some units.
You formed invert item at prized catch and new ship parts, thats why undercover job is name of sm for spy, because if bringing other smugglers, mission cover will be blown.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Will there be a changelog for the alternative earth?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The_Ghost said:
Vesperion said:
or
Its actually 128% (rdx armor costs 877,953) which makes it barely more expensive than a neon ship (r85) and cheaper than neon ship + r91 armor
I have checked the increase for parsec and RDX ships and in both cases it gives no difference about the %-increase. Sure RDX ships are slightly more expensive but they have no difference in that point aside from the cryo costs :cool:

Rajaa said:
[...]
I am sure if devs made part 1 armor 750k all would whine, cos when part 2 armor is live, they would see new armor with 870k, and 870k+750k=??[...]
Maybe i was a bit unclear cus i didn´t mean that it should give "2 armors" (1 for part 1 and for part 2).

What i was trying to say is that it gives 2 possible options about the price for the new armor that now will come with TC part 2. Either with 10% increase or with 27% increase

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Interesting...if the tc armor for parsecs ready for Part 3 and 4 then I agree to pay over 800k cryo.. :mrorange:

Yeah i think you're right undercover job might be easier with the humpback because of the damage converter ..but that does not justify the compulsion of the mission :!:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
KingSub said:
Interesting...if the tc armor for parsecs ready for Part 3 and 4 then I agree to pay over 800k cryo.. :mrorange:

Yeah i think you're right undercover job might be easier with the humpback because of the damage converter ..but that does not justify the compulsion of the mission :!:
I think that it will give similar to Sol an 2 stage armor depending on what will happen with the remaining 2 TC planets. So the next armor for Parsecs might cover the alternate earth and next planet eventually and with part 4 (maybe) another armor upgrade might come that then surely costs something around 950k-1mio.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Vesperion said:
KingSub said:

I think that it will give similar to Sol an 2 stage armor depending on what will happen with the remaining 2 TC planets. So the next armor for Parsecs might cover the alternate earth and next planet eventually and with part 4 (maybe) another armor upgrade might come that then surely costs something around 950k-1mio.

i like what you think and its sounds awesome :mrorange:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Jup we will plan to write it down and post it on monday ;)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Vesperion said:
The_Ghost said:
Vesperion said:
or
I have checked the increase for parsec and RDX ships and in both cases it gives no difference about the %-increase. Sure RDX ships are slightly more expensive but they have no difference in that point aside from the cryo costs :cool:[...]
So with some offical information you are correct about the 28% increase so that the armor prices for Parsecs are sligthly lower (864.512 Cryo) and RDX are slightly higher (877.922 Cryo). Only exception of Parsecs is the Emp that has nearly the same costs as an RDX ship (877.952 Cryo)

In terms of the TC ships the armors are as expected 50% of the purchase price

The_Ghost said:
[...]cheaper than neon ship + r91 armor
As i mentioned it in the previous post already "relative" cus of the investment you have to do before you reach that point.

If you go from purchase to TC Armor a Parsec costs 2.323.375 Cryonite and an RDX 2.359.495 Cryonite without any items.

So if a player has to decide between TC ship and Parsec/RDX it´s the "smarter" move to go for the TC ship rather then going for the Parsec/RDX.
A TC Ship + Thermo in compare costs 1.305.006 Cryonite without any items.

The items are around 1.437.774 Cryonite +-5k difference so in total:
TC Ship with Thermo + Perc Items = 2.742.780 Cryonite
Parsec with TC Armor + Perc Items = 4.401.070 Cryonite
RDX with TC Armor + Perc Items = 4.455.981 Cryonite

Parsec/RDX ships only then would get "cheaper" if the won´t recieve another Armor with TC Part 3 or 4 cus otherwise they stay higher in price. BUT again Parsecs are a long time investment and not a short one. They only start to pay off the longer you have them in compare to an new system ship purchase.

Reaction score
It would be sick if pg jsut gave us all 1 mil so we can build the hump np also pg really should give us a event where we can sell stuff for 100% then you can test all the new stuff out

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
Parsec/RDX ships only then would get "cheaper" if the won´t recieve another Armor with TC Part 3 or 4 cus otherwise they stay higher in price. BUT again Parsecs are a long time investment and not a short one. They only start to pay off the longer you have them in compare to an new system ship purchase.
I agree, but highway already said that Parsec armors will be equal to 1st and to last armor, so we get armor in part 2 and part 4. I have some more ideas to make parsec more worth the price which i will post on my topic "game improvements" untill next monday (not tommorow).

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Highway said:
Heavy artillery said:
Jup we will plan to write it down and post it on monday ;)
Ah so it is indeed planned Tuesday the 30th?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I love the new ships movements :mrorange: , before that it was linear :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.