Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Question about new CQ system: Since both sides that lose and win will get rewards according to effort they do, it will be cryonite for both? What about gravitons that are currently rewards, will gravitons stay as rewards along with cryo and only winner gets gravs (+cryo for win)?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The_Ghost said:
Will part 1 tech (symbolic and perceptron) be needed for decryption of part 2 tech?
My personal guess:
3rd Tier Items = balanced + strong
4th Tier Items = rapid/long + strong
5th Tier Items = balanced + long/rapid + strong
Golds Tier Items = balanced + rapid/long + strong + all previous golds

Depending of course of how many items Split has planed and if in part 3 and 4 will be something as well

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Vesperion said:
I remember Highway saying then the rare BPs will need the previous golds and some ancient variants from these systems :!:
And Tau Ceti is going to be greater than Sol System so is possible to have more than 7 tiers + the gold's tier.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
The rare Tau Ceti items will require a lot more of the ancient items including the rares and ancients from previous systems.
From: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=192530#p192530

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
My personal guess:
3rd Tier Items = balanced + strong
4th Tier Items = rapid/long + strong
5th Tier Items = balanced + long/rapid + strong
That's too complicated thing. My guess from start was part 2 items = symbolic/perceptron + strong
Part 3 items: part 2 both tiers + perceptron maybe. Part 3 i am not sure but part 2 is most likely to get rest of bps as just strong weren't included earlier , but blasters of part 2 look similar to perceptron on all pictures , so they should include perc tech to decryption.

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
hello :D How are you ? ;)
Hint: You need to finish the story missions of Tau Ceti Part 1 to be able to get access to the new content (Bps, Armor, Quests,etc.)
lol.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Rajaa said:
Question about new CQ system: Since both sides that lose and win will get rewards according to effort they do, it will be cryonite for both? What about gravitons that are currently rewards, will gravitons stay as rewards along with cryo and only winner gets gravs (+cryo for win)?
In the new Conquest players will fight for unrefined ore that will be produced by the planet. Depeding on how much percentage they where able to collect during a match, they will get their share rewarded as clan cryonite. That can later be distributed to the members. So a match can end like 50% for Clan A, 40% for Clan B and 10% that was not collected. Gravitons will be removed as a reward from conquest.

A new Devshack will follow after Tau Ceti 2 is released to explain the completely reworked system.

The_Ghost said:
Will part 1 tech (symbolic and perceptron) be needed for decryption of part 2 tech?
You will only need all Sirius variants for the tech that will be available in Tau Ceti Part 2. Vesperion is pretty close on how it will work. :)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I like how new cq system will work with new way yo fight enemy. Current only faster gaining way of gravitons was getting cq planets. Cryonite is very great option to get as reward and now only way to get graviton is shoot to collect one each 12 hours or buy in shop. Not sure how we will manage some missions in future without some gravitons, then the only way will be collecting gravitons for days before we can spend 1 set at mission if we're not able to buy pack of gravitons.
Highway said:
You will only need all Sirius variants for the tech that will be available in Tau Ceti Part 2. Vesperion is pretty close on how it will work. :)
I thought perceptron would be in because it's already mix of balanced/long variants. But let me guess part 2-4 items for decryption then starting from known part 1.
*Part 1 items:
- Symbolic = Sirius Balanced
- Perceptron = Sirius Balanced + Long
*Part 2 items:
- 1st tier: Sirius Long + Strong
- 2nd tier: Sirius Balanced + Strong

In here its already shown damage between lower part 2 and higher part 2 item, by adding long as weaker for weaker items and balanced items for higher level items.

*Part 3 items:
- 1st tier: Sirius Long + Strong + Clay
- 2nd tier: Sirius Balanced + Strong + Kenyte ( or also with clay)
*Part 4 items:
- 1st tier: Sirius Balanced + Long + Strong + Clay
- 2nd tier: Sirius Balanced + Long + Strong + Kenyte

On part 4 i put higher difrerence than part 3 because it's already ending episode of Tau. Mantis there should be very strong, and including that we already heard that Tau Ceti gold items should include a lot of lower system gold/ancient items, part 4 would be fit like this as well.

You said we'll need all sirius variants for part 2, so if sirius balanced + long + strong included in this part, then above this isn't right, so in higher part 3 and part 4 we would may include oolyte and dolomyte for part 3 tiers, but clay and kenyte for part 4 tiers.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Rajaa said:
[...]
*Part 3 items:
- 1st tier: Sirius Long + Strong + Clay
- 2nd tier: Sirius Balanced + Strong + Kenyte ( or also with clay)
*Part 4 items:
- 1st tier: Sirius Balanced + Long + Strong + Clay
- 2nd tier: Sirius Balanced + Long + Strong + Kenyte
[...]
Considering how much the decry system is "loved" i highly doubt (and hope) that Split would go the way to say we will need the R1-4 stuff as well considering that most clans stay on R4/5 all the time.

It would even be crazy if Split woud go the way to say that we need all non siri items as well for further TC decry as well.

So let´s better leave the lower Items out for the whole TC Decry story and stick to the Siri items + the previous item to unlock the next one.

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Changelog Tau Ceti Part 2 before or after Update is online?

MFG GreenSpider

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
Green said:

MFG GreenSpider
Serious? Like , have common sense , even if not , Highway said ''detailed changelog and exact day of release will be posted soon'' Discovering some Things about the update like which ships will be dropped and which others will be with missions its common but , not knowing about bug fixes , important new mechanics , a changelog before the update is really required.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Since Earth is place of part 2, when we need to buy new armors, will new earth have hangar or we need to go Venar Hangar to buy new armors for tc ships?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Rajaa said:
Since Earth is place of part 2, when we need to buy new armors, will new earth have hangar or we need to go Venar Hangar to buy new armors for tc ships?
In theory Split should be able to bind the new armors to story progress.

Issue with the "new earth" i have atm is will it be in Sol or will it give some sort of "copy" that then is placed in Venar? Cus to be honest i think that Tau Ceti is some sort of "alternate" dimension that has been accessed by ancient technology if we consider the lore of PG so far.

Sure we might only have seen a "small part of "our earth"" but in the whole Sol story was never something said about ancient technology that seems to be common in the Tau Ceti System.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Vesperion said:
Issue with the "new earth" i have atm is will it be in Sol or will it give some sort of "copy" that then is placed in Venar? Cus to be honest i think that Tau Ceti is some sort of "alternate" dimension that has been accessed by ancient technology if we consider the lore of PG so far.

Sure we might only have seen a "small part of "our earth"" but in the whole Sol story was never something said about ancient technology that seems to be common in the Tau Ceti System.
Then you need to replay the missions of TC1 :LOL: , because you are a little bit lost, there are some texts in TC1 that give us information, at least is what i saw, and makes sense for me :D

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Green said:
Yes we wanted to post the change log yesterday but we did not have free resources to write it down yet. Expect it to be posted on upcoming Monday for sure, before the update.

Rajaa said:
As soon as you get access to the new earth you will be able to install the new parsec armor as well as the first neon ship armor. You can do that in the tau ceti hangars or in sol.

Vesperion said:
Issue with the "new earth" i have atm is will it be in Sol or will it give some sort of "copy" that then is placed in Venar?
The alternative earth will be at the same location as the current one but you will be able to land and the alternative version when you reach a certain story milestone ^^

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
destroier6 said:
Vesperion said:

Then you need to replay the missions of TC1 :LOL: , because you are a little bit lost, there are some texts in TC1 that give us information, at least is what i saw, and makes sense for me :D
If you mean during the TC Story "Wolf in sheeps pelt" i´m well aware of the "little hint" that is given there along with some other things that needs to be explained. And i´m only aware of this cus i currently sit on that mission and it´s one of those insanely tricky ones considering the things you have to do in that mission ;)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Vesperion said:
If you mean during the TC Story "Wolf in sheeps pelt" i´m well aware of the "little hint" that is given there along with some other things that needs to be explained. And i´m only aware of this cus i currently sit on that mission and it´s one of those insanely tricky ones considering the things you have to do in that mission ;)
There are more hints during the TC1 history (mainly in the last mission) as far as i know, and also idk why you are sitting on that mission, its not super hard, i can give you some tips in pm if you need hahaha :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
destroier6 said:
Vesperion said:
There are more hints during the TC1 history (mainly in the last mission) as far as i know, and also idk why you are sitting on that mission, its not super hard, i can give you some tips in pm if you need hahaha :D
You can do that or simply reply in the post i made about that particular mission https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&p=198818#p198818

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
As soon as you get access to the new earth you will be able to install the new parsec armor as well as the first neon ship armor. You can do that in the tau ceti hangars or in sol.
Thanks for the answer, i thought we may wouldn't be able to install armors in sol because it is lower system than TC, but that's great thing that we will be able to buy our armors right away in same system.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Rajaa said:
Highway said:
Thanks for the answer, i thought we may wouldn't be able to install armors in sol because it is lower system than TC, but that's great thing that we will be able to buy our armors right away in same system.
Small pricequestion @Highway:
Will TC ships with the next grade items still be able to land in Siri for "farming" or will Split "restrict" us to the 85 Ship and 87 item level?

Status
Not open for further replies.