Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
[...]The teaser is actually quite scary due to the lack of good quality and the flashes etc. Nonetheless, the fact all of the ancients and the mantis are together even makes the scene more bizarre as we have no idea what got them here and why they're in Earth. Seeing all these new components at an instant makes this very mysterious which leads to my opinion thinking the teaser as being..creepy. That's a positive opinion by the way.
Well the only thing i can imagine here is some sort of Storymission that is going on cus otherwise earth would be a hell for players that just reached this location + the fact that it also contained TC Units so that even more pain with the new tech would come as well.

Maybe Split scaled the "Units from another system" version up a bit cus at Gazica there is the same thing happening when you wanna continue from Drac/Siri to TC during the Storyline and the Ancients leave through the Wormhole and use the Stargate afterwards to simply... vanish?

I mean the ancients escaped the Singularity cus we where "bold" enough to restore the Artifact and they are able to use the Draconis Stargate but don´t appear at TC or any other system after they used it. Instead we find Methanoids, Mantis and Pirates on the other side without any real explenation how and why they are there.

So it might be that the Ancients hide their Mothership somewhere and start an assault on earth what explains the units appearance there.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Vesperion said:
So it might be that the Ancients hide their Mothership somewhere and start an assault on earth what explains the units appearance there.
Yes, they surely have made their control base on earth as mix of mantis/ancients, but also pirates forces have business there as gathering information and trying to find more clues themselves. I'm sure that clues of part 2 may lead us to Barossa hideout at next planet in Tau Ceti and more information about ancients can be found there i hope. I'm thinking if Methanoids will help us out in that since they couldn't build any methanoid base there :?:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Highway said:
Still some stuff will come together with the Tau Ceti Part 2 that can be easily separated from the concept so it will not delay the update. Like:

• Remove cryonite loss on conquest planets
  • Remove Clan and friendlist size booster and increase clan and friendsize by default to max booster size.
My Elite Buddy Network booster stopped yesterday, and I cannot renew it cause it was already removed from the shop. When do you plan to increase the size? I'm stuck with 115/50 friends cause I cannot add more.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
HGus said:
My Elite Buddy Network booster stopped yesterday, and I cannot renew it cause it was already removed from the shop. When do you plan to increase the size? I'm stuck with 115/50 friends cause I cannot add more.
Ohh im am sorry to hear that. We have disabled these boosters already because we increase the buddy and clan size permanently in the TC2 update. We will look into this and might do a little update for the next maintenance update.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
HGus said:
Ohh im am sorry to hear that. We have disabled these boosters already because we increase the buddy and clan size permanently in the TC2 update. We will look into this and might do a little update for the next maintenance update.
I'd suggest extending clan space to 100 or 80 members as default there because 60 seems a little small space for big clans as i noticed in past years. Old friends come back to game while newer do come online but not all time. So kicking one to get other all time isn't really suitable , so if you could extend it to 80-100 members in clan i'd appreciate.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering the small change in the Shop the question for me is if there will be any other changes as well in terms of the current shop items or if it will give some new stuff/changes for the current things.

I´m sure that Split can see what items are top sellers and what are the "dust collectors". Overall the perma Happy Hour must have some further reason then just "giving us more gold to spend it on the current boosters next to the Membership" that is a must have in later systems anyways.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We will roll out an update tomorrow where we prepone changes from Tau Ceti 2 regarding the clan and friend list size. Changelog: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&p=198291#p198291

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Some requested ideas by players in the Pirates' Voice series from Rajaa's feedback topic. It's posted in the Feedback and Fan Videos forum parts as well, so if you don't like it to be here, just delete pls. Enjoy!

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
Initially we wanted to just fine adjust the current system but we quickly noticed that this would not be good approach to make conquest fun again. So now we have almost a complete new conquest system planned that we hope you will love. We are currently estimating the effort it takes to develop the concept and it might not fit into the Tau Ceti part 2 update.
I think this a new CQ system will be good :D

Now... Maybe is wrong about think over the future updates right now, and we know you and your team do the best as you can. But, I cannot avoid to think if that new update of the CQ System maybe it delay the development of the new update you will made for the Dino Storm (if you make one) and with that, it delays in the future the third part of TC on the next year.
And in the english forum are a lot of good ideas that can be implemented (beside the new content of TC that is required to still progressing in the game). Sure you have seen some of these posts, I understand that some ideas will be difficult to bring to life because you are a small team and it can take so much time. But it will be much better if the team were bigger, because the development of the game is too slow compared when you was like 10~15 people working and only on this game.
Maybe you are searching for qualified people and it's difficult to find, or don't have enought money to pay salary to more people... We don't know it and maybe we shouldn't know about it :sneaky:
I'm not being unthankful, you have made greats updates in the last years, but I want to say with this I said: this game deserve more updates and content than now. But nothing we can do, only we must wait patiently like always and enjoy it when the new updates arrive :mrorange:

Greetings

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
About the prizes of the new CQ system, it will be only clan cryonite? or here will be an extra for the pilots who participed?
The prize of 20 gravitons will be removed? or increased?

I have listened and I don't know if you hear about (maybe it is fixed right now) the conquest ships has a problem: the configuration of it is not for the fleet, it's by pilot. So if I buy skills for it, I can use that ship configuration but the rest of the clan can't use the same skills I buyed.

I think it will be nice if the conquest ship will have a set of configurations by default. I mean, each configuration featuring different pre-defined skills. To have different "conquest ships types" to choose depending the strategy or taste... :mrorange: (and about the "Fleet Conquest BPs" if you set skills that not exists as it, for example: sniper blaster or rockets, I think It will not matter if you do that job in a future update and not in the CQ update if that can take a lot of work and time :confused: )

Greetings :mrorange:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gonzaabel said:
About the prizes of the new CQ system, it will be only clan cryonite? or here will be an extra for the pilots who participed?
The prize of 20 gravitons will be removed? or increased?

I have listened and I don't know if you hear about (maybe it is fixed right now) the conquest ships has a problem: the configuration of it is not for the fleet, it's by pilot. So if I buy skills for it, I can use that ship configuration but the rest of the clan can't use the same skills I buyed.

I think it will be nice if the conquest ship will have a set of configurations by default. I mean, each configuration featuring different pre-defined skills. To have different "conquest ships types" to choose depending the strategy or taste... :mrorange: (and about the "Fleet Conquest BPs" if you set skills that not exists as it, for example: sniper blaster or rockets, I think It will not matter if you do that job in a future update and not in the CQ update if that can take a lot of work and time :confused: )

Greetings :mrorange:
It would also be cool if cq ships look like it's made from the same technology as the system it's in, I bet it would be exciting if i.e. the sirius cq ship is a giza etc. By the looks of the current cq ships, they appear to be fusion tech thus they would suit gemini or mizar however, it can be confusing as it could suit sol due to it's cockpit.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
gonzaabel said:
I think it will be nice if the conquest ship will have a set of configurations by default. I mean, each configuration featuring different pre-defined skills. To have different "conquest ships types" to choose depending the strategy or taste...
That's what i would say about parsec/rdx types also mate. They are not really special just by little additional armor as other ships can almost compare to them. You'll see what i mean in my post on my feedback topic soon. But for conquest ships it isn't bad idea also :)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Hello everyone , i'd like to suggest some of ideas contributing to CQ / drone system since we will get new CQ system soon. Sorry for some off-topic things. I'd like to hear if this would be considered good in booster - CQ system. Here is link to my main post with more ideas ( i won't post really off-topic ideas here) : https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42589&p=198447#p198447
Ideas for booster/graviton/CQ and regarding sirius/clan option to help for part 2:
1. Clan Editing & Sirius BP knowledge
2. New Drone Idea
3. New Graviton Idea - Emerald Graviton

Clan Editing Options

1st thing i would suggest is giving Captain option to delete/clear messages from clan message board because sometimes people would rather line-up some messages without waiting just Admiral to clean them.
2nd thing i would suggest is giving an option to delete things in clan history only to Admiral ( this one i don't think all would agree).
3rd thing you can see on picture above. It's option for clan to "add pictures from only sirius database made by V1 Hyper". Adding pictures from sirius database would help a lot instead of typing drops , and would increase members' attention to picture. Of course , typing drops is sometimes boring , instead of that just mark which borders of picture from sirius database you want to take and picture will be uploaded in clan message.
4th thing is something that could actually fit all players from Sirius! Most times , we cannot check all planet drops in sirius ( some things from ring 5 and all other lower rings ) so we sometimes jump-off that ring 5 planet without checking amarna/soris or giza sometimes. After we jump , depending on planet days , when other people get drops from those above ,if drops are good and we want to come back to planet , but it is about to collapse , we actually LOSE chance to get some BPs from planet because we didn't know drops. Lack of players online is sometimes cause of this happen , with not enough players we cannot kill big bosses sometimes.
I would suggest solution to this and it is to implement scan option to planet. The moment we send Jumpship to ring 5 planet or any other planet , we can scan it to get window where all drops are. By knowing drops of planet , we can judge if we need them or not. This would a lot help us Sirius players to know drops , and those drops would also be posted to V1 Hyper sirius database for those that are not online currently.
I would like honest opinion from anyone regarding this idea.
[/color]

New Drone Idea

NEW Drone suggestion:
According to drone types , we have similar drones for these things:
Arkon cortex part (eagle eye cortex) gives more range to player while not moving. We also have Division drone which increases range of player items by 10%.
Raven Dynamic cortex part (ifrit cortex) gives more damage while we have bellow 30% HP. We also have A112 dmg amp drone and spaceball drones which give more damage.
But last thing! We have Nephilim cortex which boost repair skills when 5-6 enemies attack us , but we don't have drone that does same!
There could be NEW drone made that boosts our repair skills by 5% while it's active ( repair droid , repair target and repair field) , so we can heal ourselves / other players better to survive and not pod!
I don't know what new drone name would be , but we could name it HS1 Healing drone ( like AR1 division drone where AR means attack range) where HS means healing skill.

New Graviton Idea - Emerald Graviton

I just mentioned what new drone could do , but graviton could be same purpose.
There is green graviton ( Beryl) which heals our ship to maximum and yellow graviton ( citrine) which reduces incoming damage by 80%.
New Graviton would increase our repair skills by 80% , so it applies to Repaid Droid , Repair Target and Repair Field. Here is how it looks.

It's name would Emerald graviton! Since beryl ( berylium) is naturally green , emerald has stronger effect than beryl and it's naturally green also.
Sorry for bad picture , Beryl graviton is light green , and Emerald would be dark green.

Thanks for reading and i'm sorry again for chaging things of topic , just few countributions for part 2 and CQ system. At my original post there are new booster , new items and some more ideas. If you want you can check.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Video about Rajaa's ideas on my channel:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any news on TC part 2?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Pretty soon there will be more info.
Currently we are ironing out all the remaining Issues that are found during testing and fine tweaking the rest. A release this month looks very promising. :)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
Pretty soon there will be more info.
Currently we are ironing out all the remaining Issues that are found during testing and fine tweaking the rest. A release this month looks very promising. :)
Nice!
I could bet that the release surely will be on the week of monday 22 :LOL: ^^

Reaction score
I would like to know if you guy will patch pvp i actully thought pvp died so i went red as a engi to rep some one only to get killed so i want to know is there actully a reward in pvp cause how i see it there isn't a reward at all...
I would actully pod every one ic if i get cyro or a rare ship pvp that you can only get from pvp...cause is it really worth pvp only to be in the top is there a point beening in the top if there is no reward for it yea ik low lv go red for the xp so they get somthing out of it but thats it that all you really get out of it

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
youmustconstructadditionalpylons said:
I would like to know if you guy will patch pvp i actully thought pvp died so i went red as a engi to rep some one only to get killed so i want to know is there actully a reward in pvp cause how i see it there isn't a reward at all...
Pirate Mode Rework (PvP Overhaul) is planned for after tau ceti system. It may be deployed before end of tau ceti but shedule is planned after. It would be good surely if some pvp features could be put before part 3 as well.
Highway said:
1. Sirius System Adjustments
2. Tau Ceti System
3. PvP Overhaul
4. Player Controlled Invasions
As you see, sirius adjustments are complete and tc is next. If you want, suggest your ideas on feedback topic how you think it'd be reworked. Here is link to my topic: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=42589

Status
Not open for further replies.