What's new

#7 Tau Ceti Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You can use with your TC Part 2 equipment in sirius ;)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ohh we have a release date and a Teaser: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42716&p=199022#p199022

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
Ohh we have a release date and a Teaser: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42716&p=199022#p199022
We will be able to start story missions at Tuesday 23.07 even before unlocking new earth? Good job!!! Excited to maximum! :D :eek:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
THIS LOOKS AMAZING :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Rajaa said:
We will be able to start story missions at Tuesday 23.07 even before unlocking new earth? Good job!!! Excited to maximum! :D :eek:
You will have access to new story missions when you unlock the new earth (finishing TC part one missions to do that)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
gonzaabel said:
You will have access to new story missions when you unlock the new earth (finishing TC part one missions to do that)
I meant on this :arrowd:
Highway said:
It its planned for Tuesday the 23.07 next week, but we might not open the access to the alternative earth on that day yet. It depends if we get the rest of the issues fixed/tested on Monday.
I have already completed all story of part 1 , but asked if we'd be able to do some story missions even if access to alternative earth is not opened at 23.07 yet due to some fixes. Greetings :)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Rajaa said:
Highway said:
It its planned for Tuesday the 23.07 next week, but we might not open the access to the alternative earth on that day yet. It depends if we get the rest of the issues fixed/tested on Monday.
I have already completed all story of part 1 , but asked if we'd be able to do some story missions even if access to alternative earth is not opened at 23.07 yet due to some fixes. Greetings :)
Ohh I have overlooked it :eek:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Aside from that the Earth has been total oblitared from the Ancient and TC attack and the Imperials seem to have been wiped out (you could maybe even say that only Story chars and we as Pilots are the only ones left then) a small question just did come into my mind.

If we have access to the "new earth" when we completed TC Part 1 will we then have an option to choose if we wanna land on the "Sol Earth" or will we then stuck on the "new earth"? Or will it maybe even depend on if we fly an TC ship that automaticly brings us to the "new earth"?

Somehow i now have the feeling that the Earth was just the start of this whole thing and this whole "war" will eventually travel all the way back now to Antares and the Carl Sagan Lab... so maybe there will be an "new Baumar/Prosperus/Terasa" as well as the Story progresses and the final Battle then will be held at the Carl Sagan Lab between all factions?

Aside from all those questions i still hope that at some point there will be a planet/asteroid where we actually "fly inside" to find an facility inside of it and the further we travel into it the more advanced the stuff gets with the neat little extra that landing and orbiting only works outside of it (but porting out with pod still works) to "keep the logic". Techna was already nice in that terms but it was a bit lame considering that the planet was simply cracked and only a few locations had that "fly inside" feel

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I would kindly request for squadron achivements to be counted even when we are in pirate mode. I have helped Venar missions so many times inside squad yet i don't get squadron count for Tau Ceti squadron achiv. I know that since i am red i won't get mission done in white counts but for red achivs, but being in squad for mission and completing most of Venar missions couple times without getting squad count is bad. Since there doesn't exist Pirate squadron achivement, you could make count it for squad or make pirate sq achivement. Thanks.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Another thing just poped up in my mind as well:

Will TC Venar Missions be adjusted to the new top level tech or will it be like in Antares (Terasa) and Sol (Mars) that max allowed Level is 88 Tech? Aka Perc tech and maybe TC Ship with Thermo armor (depending on what level the ship then will be classified with it)?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Vesperion said:
Another thing just poped up in my mind as well:

Will TC Venar Missions be adjusted to the new top level tech or will it be like in Antares (Terasa) and Sol (Mars) that max allowed Level is 88 Tech? Aka Perc tech and maybe TC Ship with Thermo armor (depending on what level the ship then will be classified with it)?
This sure will be like do missions of the Moon with earth / gold tech. I don't think they has adjusted the missions of Venar and Highway have said you will be able to do part one missions with TC Part 2 tech.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We have an update regarding Tau Ceti Part 2: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42716&p=199049#p199049

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Highway said:
We have an update regarding Tau Ceti Part 2: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42716&p=199049#p199049
What about the new ships in part 2?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
What about the new ships in part 2?
They can be found and the alternative earth that will not be accessible with the update tomorrow.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The conquest planet will be released together with the Tau Ceti Part 2 content as some stuff must be fixed on it as well. Save zones must be larger to hide from the evil sentries :p Time schedule will tried to be placed on the weekend until we have the new conquest system ready that will integrate the schedules a lot better.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The TC Stargate is pushed to another orbit ? Or it will stay with the new CQ Moon orbiting Venar??

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gonzaabel said:
The TC Stargate is pushed to another orbit ? Or will stay with the new CQ Moon orbiting Venar??
I was thinking about that, good point in my opinion.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Jup the stargate has a new orbit after the update.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
So we will not be able to start new missions tommorow (even if Earth not yet unlocked , i thought we may be able to do some missions before reaching it)? Since alternative earth will be not available yet. So just preparations are made tommorow , but you will give new date of part 2 release?

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
Added Vénar leveled Tau Ceti part 2 tech to be gathered on Vénar.
One more question , what you mean by this? We will be able to gather some part 2 tech on Venar? Or after finishing some missions for next update for new earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.