Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Gretting Devs and Askone Players !!

I think people no more cares what will be in new "big update" PG on "future" what can never happens.
More now i want to know what will be in 2-3weeks when start Easter Event!
As you tell us,you done DS update and start PG. If someone sometime up to DS forum will see that list update
is more longer and longer so who knows when will be done !

So... Ar we get some new ship on Easter Event for have some resone to stay and wait PG update or time sey
good bye and back in 2 year when be realy update or we see 404 not found ...

We just want have more info what you doing now... i mean : we done update for dino in ....% and for you
patience we have some extra on Easter Event - or somthing like that ....

PG is great game even better like BGO where i play many years. You can much more and get more ppl who will
pay if you will more with us communication abaut what,when,where.

Like i sey in my old post : you dont need test us patience and gives 1 big update in 2-3 years.
You can up at month 1 ship, 1 armor, 1 new hard get rare item or prommotion to keep people on game.

I dont buy that you have too little people to up more like 1 game in 1 time.
You dont tell me that you can up ship to buy what is on game only change him intems in month,or up TC
armor what you done more like year ago, or up simple weekend sells for boost,alloy or ships....

I Love this game and not only me ! ! -Dont forget that.

Thx for read

thrustssc

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
thrustssc
so the last infos are more than 5 weeks old
whats is with new ones or did you need a half year aggain for new dev shack post

den rest schreib ich mal in deutsch

ich finds scheisse wie ihr hier mit uns umgeht
alles nur zeit schinderei und leere versprechungen so viele jahre habt ihr jetzt mit dino storm verbracht und seit immer noch nicht zum ende gekommen

das kann doch echt net so schwer sein für pg mal neuen content rauszubringen oder mal vorhanden zu überarbeiten
wenn ich in meinem beruf so arbeiten würde wäre ich erstens die kunden schon lange los bzw wär auch meinen job los

sorry leute note 6 für den umgang mit der community

R

Raick

Highway said:
Our dev team about to finalize the dino storm update and the new assets for Pirate Galaxy are being produced. So I only ask for a little more patience for the next Devshack.
Post by Highway » Sat 5. Mar 2016, 20:10

;)

thrustssc

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
thrustssc
have a little bit patience is not really an announcment
i can also say perhaps in 4 billion years the sun will stopp shining

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
You know, it's March 21st and there's still no dev shack yet.
I am becoming aware that you are still not focusing on Pirate Galaxy.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Nix | ZeMedic said:
What's so special about March 21st?

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
LimitedHansen said:
Nix | ZeMedic said:
What's so special about March 21st?
That it is todays date. Another day of no news or updates from SS just them lying to us and giving us false hopes

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
CaptSmiley said:
That it is todays date. Another day of no news or updates from SS just them lying to us and giving us false hopes
They didn't exactly gave us a date for the next dev shack so i cant understand why March 21st should be so unique.

Forum Rules said:
Please don't make a quote level higher than 2 levels, thank you!

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
LimitedHansen said:
They didn't exactly gave us a date for the next dev shack so i cant understand why March 21st should be so unique.
in truth its not. just happens to be today.

Forum Rules said:
Please don't make a quote level higher than 2 levels, thank you!

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Well I think they had enough time to give us the next Dev shack I think its been erm let me check hmmm about 4 months.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
Well I think they had enough time to give us the next Dev shack I think its been erm let me check hmmm about 4 months.

Yeah, well. Since they have been focusing these last years on Dino Storm. I have a good feeling that they havent made any new designs or assets yet to continue the tau ceti update. Tau Ceti wont be published before 2017. Mhm.

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
2 actually. last devshack was close to the end of january

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Soon we are ready to go into full force for the next chapter for Pirate Galaxy. Expect the next Dev Shack to be posted in April.

Happy Eastern Everyone!

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In the next update I think it is a good idea to increase the chance of harvester cryo to drop because i've been grinding with a sol ship on Earth but i get many cryo from interceptors but i barely get any harvester cryo.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Next devshack in April? Hm. Like. The 30th of April at 23:59? :LOL:

thrustssc

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
thrustssc
Highway said:
Soon we are ready to go into full force for the next chapter for Pirate Galaxy. Expect the next Dev Shack to be posted in April.

Happy Eastern Everyone!

this is so hypocritical tu buy time this way

sorry guys and the worst thing is that the most people dont realize that is the truth

you post "in april" this is also 5 weeks ago
"in april" have not to be the 1.4 can also be the 30.4 so ................

you post one sentense when the whinig is too loud and people are happy according to the motto give them some chunks and they will be quiet omg ......

null

Reaction score
I just hope you guys go to work on the game before more people leave. The end game players have nothing to do except get the prints they don't have in Sirius. Pull this porsche out of the ditch for crying out loud. You could make SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much money off this game if you wanted to. Show us a sign of good faith by getting the armor issue fixed in Drac within the next month. That alone would make you more money by boosting morale. Continuously add new things to the game every 1-2 months. Don't just do everything over a long period of time and then give it to us all in one lump some. This game can't go another 4 years without improvements.

let us have clan wars. This could be something only agreed upon by both admirals of the opposing groups. It could also be limited to one week, and allow you to see each other as Pirate Mode player and or red. To avoid unfair play, you could implement a system of only being able to attack a player that's 5+ or -5 your own level. Also, only being able to attack one player at a time.

Don't just finish Tau Ceti, and add some of the things that have been discussed. Have the near future long term goal ie. (one year) to have made new systems after Tau Ceti, wormhole(s), galaxy conquering race(s), system ships and tec for each new system, New ancient ships for the next wormhole(s) and tech from those wormholes. Simply put, you owe us 4 years of ingame growth to do less would be cheating us. Don't split that time between PG and something else like steel legions or dino storm. So continue to make the agreed upon changes quickly, not soon but NOW.

My last point is this, GM's have way too much power. For example, you can get muted for saying a word like "Butt". There isn't a clear set rule as to what you can and can't say, In other words some GM's will call you out for saying words like butt, and others won't say anything and don't care. It's like playing GM roulette as to whether you get in trouble or not. It's a conflict of interest for players to be the GM's. Some have been known to treat players they don't like in the game, different than players they do like. Letting player's/GM's have the power to ban other players will never be healthy for a company's bottom line. all the games I have ever played don't have gms. They just tell players to take a screenshot of things that are written in chat and send it in and block the player.That seems to work just fine. There needs to be a kid's server where these rules would be applicable. Applying these rules to adult players makes them feel like they're 5 year olds. The only rules that should apply to adults are: no threats of harm to oneself or other players, no sexist comments, and no racial or degrading comments to other players. All the servers should just be combined into one massive server, just the kids server should be different. Please fix the poor connection issue. Thanks!

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I've got a feeling that they might be right, it might be the truth but lets all keep our hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.