What's new

The Development Team #02

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Reaction score
null said:
Sorry, I wasn't clear, was that 2016 or 2017? of April at 29:59?
Oh I see, you're clearly trying to get the point across that that the next dev post will be 2017. I see that you're trying to emphasize that by using the double quote deal. Thanks for your reassurance and clarity. lol

Forum Rules said:
Please don't make a quote level higher than 2 levels, thank you!

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Aah i see. Lvl 18 troll. I forgive you for having guilty on your mind. You dont need to apologize. It's ok. :)

null

Reaction score
null said:
LimitedHansen said:
Aah i see. Lvl 18 troll. I forgive you for having guilty on your mind. You don't need to apologize. It's ok. :)
Being that you took my post so seriously, I was teasing you, lighten up a little. I didn't seek you out to bully or degrade you in any way, shape, or form. Calling someone a troll under the circumstances, is inaccurate. My level doesn't signify anything good, bad, right, or wrong.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
To clarify: Splitscreen will not shutdown any game.

When the info on the image is true it only means that Gamigo (publishing partner) is removing dino storm from their gaming portal. Since nothing can be found on their website and we did not get any information from our partner about this I suspect this is a fake.

Our dev team about to finalize the dino storm update and the new assets for Pirate Galaxy are being produced. So I only ask for a little more patience for the next Devshack.
Hi Highway, Gamigo remove Dino Storm? I can't find it on her site or I am blind.

Edit: Lol yes, I find it: http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/index.php?/News/NewsItem/View/42/update-gamigo-to-remove-dino-storm-from-their-service-by-march-31st

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
I think its time to close this topic, it seems that there's not anymore any good ideas or serious stuff to discuss in here.

Time to wait for the 3ºrd DevShack.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Well, it's not the end of April yet. Let's all try and be positive. Who knows, might come tomorrow or might come the day after tomorrow.

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Well, it's not the end of April yet. Let's all try and be positive. Who knows, might come tomorrow or might come the day after tomorrow.
This is Splitscreen Studios we are talking about.

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
sabau100 said:
I think its time to close this topic, it seems that there's not anymore any good ideas or serious stuff to discuss in here.

Time to wait for the 3ºrd DevShack.
I bet they'll delay it once again for "reasons" that they will not go into because hurr durr it takes too long to write a letter apparently.

I mean, we don't even want any updates on the game now, we just want a new dev shack, and maybe after that the updates SSG promised.

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
There's one truth on your response,

Nix | ZeMedic said:
...I mean, we don't even want any updates on the game now, we just want a new dev shack...
and is that the community needs a lot more communication with the devs.

I mean, even the news are not anymore on the official web page, it's all posted on Facebook.

Anyways, what i meant to say in my post was that this topic, the "The Development Team #02" needs to be closed, because nothing good can be posted now, only people arguing, and complaining, this kind of topics are good cause the players suggest their ideas and opinions about the game at the beginning, but when everything was said, only the complainers keeps talking in here...

Best Regards The Ghostly Falconer.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
sabau100 said:
There's one truth on your response,

Nix | ZeMedic said:
...I mean, we don't even want any updates on the game now, we just want a new dev shack...
and is that the community needs a lot more communication with the devs.

I mean, even the news are not anymore on the official web page, it's all posted on Facebook.

Anyways, what i meant to say in my post was that this topic, the "The Development Team #02" needs to be closed, because nothing good can be posted now, only people arguing, and complaining, this kind of topics are good cause the players suggest their ideas and opinions about the game at the beginning, but when everything was said, only the complainers keeps talking in here...

Best Regards The Ghostly Falconer.
I share your opinion Falconer, although initially said the next Dev Shack would be in the month of April, an occasional publiación as a suggestion for the game, but a few days here, is pure complaint after complaint

As I always said, if you want you readers complain, complain by the support, for something exists, is its raison d'exister, not only to report someone you dislike and you want to punish all costs, I apologize if there mistranslation

Regards

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
I made a little Rhyme about these dev shacks. I just did it in some minutes, it's not meant to be good, it's just meant to be straight-to-the-point.

On the first dev shack of 2016
SSG gave us a new developer team
With it they promised us daily dev shacks
And all we got were souls with a lot of cracks

On the second dev shack of 2016
SSG gave us something that made us feel like we were teens
Tau Ceti announcements but no real promises
Real progress but not new abilities

On the third dev shack of 2016
SSG gave us-- eh. wait. I think I might know why they can't count to 3. I'M LOOKING AT YOU VALVE.
Well then.

During the delay of the third dev shack 3 of 2016
SSG have probably had their program rewritten
As there have been no dev shacks since then
And we have been really been just lettermen
Complaining about this second dev shack
Made us feel like we were on crack.

null

Reaction score
Please help us please!!! I've been looking for a whole hour and it's killing me!!!

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
null said:
Please help us please!!! I've been looking for a whole hour and it's killing me!!!

Hahaha, nice.

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
thats a nice one :-D

lets wait for the next week.... :)

thrustssc

Reaction score
i think the next dev shack includes that we have to have a little bit more patience until the next dev shack is comming in 2017 or when the polar ice caps have melted
an tau ceti content will arrive when we have zero gravity cars

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
Here's a joke:

Here we have two measurements of time:
-An Eon
-The Delay of Dev Shack 3
Tell me which one is longer. Here's a tip: One of them is about a space (game) and one about a grind-your-ass-off-and-wait-for-dev-shack-3 game.

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Nix | ZeMedic said:
Here's a joke:

Here we have two measurements of time:
-An Eon
-The Delay of Dev Shack 3
Tell me which one is longer. Here's a tip: One of them is about a space (game) and one about a grind-your-ass-off-and-wait-for-dev-shack-3 game.
. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.