Not open for further replies.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The devs are thinking: If we release the Dev Shack 3, we can make Valve announce Half-Life 3?

The SplitScreen Dev's have a big power, I don't underestimate they. :|

PD: It's a joke :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
But it's the truth.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
As I watch what is bein' posted here, I still wonder how You can be soooo much patient and didn't close this chapter in your life (meanin' playin PG). Quite long I've done it and I don't rlly regret it 'cause I have time for other things now. And the devs won't change anything. This game doesn't have any bigger update... They give You only senseless events which should fit in the time which they probably "need" to make somethin w/ this game. I hope that some day You will see the new wind come into Pirate Galaxy but... all this situation doesn't go into good way :)

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Poland said:
As I watch what is bein' posted here, I still wonder how You can be soooo much patient and didn't close this chapter in your life (meanin' playin PG)...

You see.. I've found in this game so many friends, friends that are like family to me right now, along my gameplay.
Also i experienced so many things, i meet traitors, enemies, people that are now dead...

You see.. it's not easy to quit this game cause if you do, its like to leave everything you've done in that time, leaving your friends and enemies.

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
I can't quit this game.
It's the first game I have ever actually enojyed until.... the one mission that I still can't do because HURR DURR NEED SQUADRON OR ELSE NO GOING TO NEXT SYSTEM wich is pretty lie since I'm on Aurora and can't hablas espanol.
But all in all, it's a good game, I just hope they will actually post Dev Shack 3.

What am I saying? They probably won't even post it, or just stop making any threads and give us useless events.
EG:

P1: Hey, let's buff the players a little so they can farm more easily!
SSG: Sure. We'll see what we can do.
*time passes*
SSG: WELCOME PLAYERS. HAVE AN EVENT. YOU GET 150% POWER. BUT WHAT WE DID NOT TELL YOU IS THAT WE BUFFED MANTIS TOO SO IT REALLY IS AN USELESS EVENT.

Forum Rules said:
Please don't use bad language on Forums. You are able to express any feeling perfectly without using offensive/obscene words

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Nix | ZeMedic said:
I can't quit this game.
It's the first game I have ever actually enojyed until.... the one mission that I still can't do because HURR DURR NEED SQUADRON OR ELSE NO GOING TO NEXT SYSTEM wich is pretty bullshit since I'm on Aurora and can't hablas espanol.
Wait, is your main acc on Aurora?

Andrew

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Mr
Rank
I cant wai the next updates but..tau ceti is stil, availoable to the players?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Next Dev shack should come this week.

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
Sadly, yes. Aurora's where my main account is.

Now, I think they'll delay Dev Shack 3 again, for let's say, 6 months. Reasonable from SSG's point of view.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
They are still updating Dino Storm, I hope Highway don't say: "Sorry pilots, but we in this moment continue updating Dino Storm" and update Pirate Galaxy... Since December 2011 this game doesn't have a big update! (Since the sirius changes) because Tau Ceti... Really I don't know what is it. One planet, four missions and nothing more to do.
Please, update it and up Pirate Galaxy to the sky again! is the best game ever made from SplitScreen...

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
If they lie i am probably going to quit the game because if they do lie i'll lose my trust to them. Let's hope they're right.

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Nix | ZeMedic said:

Now, I think they'll delay Dev Shack 3 again, for let's say, 6 months. Reasonable from SSG's point of view.
Well well.. maybe i can help you a bit, search for "El Cetrero Fantasmal", i'll try to help you while i'm connected :D

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
sabau100 said:
Nix | ZeMedic said:

Well well.. maybe i can help you a bit, search for "El Cetrero Fantasmal", i'll try to help you while i'm connected :D
Well, we must establish some times to meet and stuff, you know.

P.S.: I have found you with "Find Pilot" but apparently you can't have more friends. My IGN is ZeMedic. I'm orbiting Terasa.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The next Dev Shack will be posted very soon. This topic will be locked. Thanks for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.