Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
flyfighter said:
Highway said:
For the regular TC items they are not required. But it you want the tau ceti rares you need them to decrypt those. But there is time for that since they will come in part 4.
But the question is, do you want to force all players to get every single bp in the game....?
Come on man, you are going definitely waaaaaaaay to far with this decrypting, its is not fun to be forced to grind all bps in the game.
Very true indeed, today now when i am on pg, i see many people on lower system planets, patiently hunting rare bps. They aren't enjoying it and it lowers their self esteem as they get bored of doing the same cycle over and over. If it goes too far, the game becomes less fun. I wouldn't ask them to revert the restrictions as that would take another half of the year.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Developers, if you use OS and you die before OS explode it will not explode (no DMG(, is a bug of the last update, check it

akwilsona

Reaction score
Do the Developers realize that they have screwed all the other DS out of being DS? I constantly encounter DS tails without a head, duplicates, triplicates. They sit there even in unreachable areas. That's probably what's lagging us. Devs!!! Just rename and recode TC DS to like Terror Squads or whatever. The coding is messing up the rest of the game! Not that I'm complaining about getting free kills on enemies that won't fight back.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
akwilsona said:
Do the Developers realize that they have screwed all the other DS out of being DS? I constantly encounter DS tails without a head, duplicates, triplicates. They sit there even in unreachable areas. That's probably what's lagging us. Devs!!! Just rename and recode TC DS to like Terror Squads or whatever. The coding is messing up the rest of the game! Not that I'm complaining about getting free kills on enemies that won't fight back.
Hello akwilsona :)

Yep they realized it. The developers are working on it.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
akwilsona said:
Ahhh yes, i see the same thing in sirius, it actually worries me because i thought it was my own pc doing this.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Could you give us a clear reason why we cannot use our new Tau Ceti ships in sirius?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Game balance :LOL: , bps drop system, etc

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
flyfighter said:
Could you give us a clear reason why we cannot use our new Tau Ceti ships in sirius?
Because the devs did all the work before TC with thousands of changes (I dont say it doesnt good) and the players who have waited TC for years (like me) must pay with that restriction.
Some people scares about "ohh the TC tech would desbalance sirius" but totally ignore the effort in time used to gain cryo for at least one parsec o raven (5-6 millions) or TC ship (2-3 millions).

That update is good and funny until Venar got completed (because at now but better than before, TC is only Venar). And that restriction is a bad thing when we have to wait part 2 with Venar completed.

gogueto

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
flyfighter said:
Because the devs did all the work before TC with thousands of changes (I dont say it doesnt good) and the players who have waited TC for years (like me) must pay with that restriction.
Some people scares about "ohh the TC tech would desbalance sirius" but totally ignore the effort in time used to gain cryo for at least one parsec o raven (5-6 millions) or TC ship (2-3 millions).

That update is good and funny until Venar got completed (because at now but better than before, TC is only Venar). And that restriction is a bad thing when we have to wait part 2 with Venar completed.
it seems that sirius is not clear is not a system there is tedice itself is a singularity x what I see not taste anything e tau sidejaran that between technology tau a sirius breaks the valance of bps

the cry is nothing that is easy
;) :LOL:

Crash

Reaction score
There's no practical reason for restricting TC tech from entering Sirius and the only current reason why the restriction is there is because devs want to prolong grinding as much as possible with minimal effort to make people grind to build separate ships. Ridiculous TC tech price is also another thing to make people grind more.

The only reason to restrict TC ships from entering Sirius in my eyes was getting Ancient blueprint much faster than gold BPs making gold BPs both worse and more time consuming... however BP dependency system fixed it. Also, Sirius ships are still needed for missions so everyone would have to keep one ship in Sirius.

Personally I'm not touching this handicapped and overpriced TC tech unless they remove that arbitrary restriction or make TC best cryo/h system to make it worth going there. Sirius is currently the best place for squad cryo and many people need and will need BPs there so it's not worth wasting cryo for TC ships and tech that will rot in hangar.

People always used higher system ships in lower systems. Sirius is different system but BP dependency thing enforces people to go to lower systems anyway to be able to install Ancient BPs for lower systems so it's not breaking anything. Just let people use their ships as they want.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Nice post Crash!

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
If not be better cryo on TC all players done here bps,make some ships and leave this system for sirius.
I dont understand idea that tc ships,tc items cant be use on sir if in other system can be.
Till now no sense make more that 1 ship on Tc becouse nothing to do there :LOL:

If TC will be normal system like sol,when be higher normal system for grind on tc ? :LOL:

Anyway tc ships look like kids candy [only effects new items look great].

Devs do You thinking abaut new stats items? We have on sir rapid,long,strong,balanced.
What if make every item with new stats?
Simple blaster variants - every regular with different stats :
+10% accuracy chance next
+10% damage next
+10% critical hit chance next
-10% reload time
or rep target :
+10% longer repair
+10% faster reload
+10% repair
+10%own restored hp when use on target
or my best ideas dor mat :
immortality when mat is on :mad: [that will realy help for ppl who like fly engie]

and go on with other items.
Ofc drop chance very rare and different color bp.
It will be fun if we can drop different stats to config own config one for grind,one for survival,one for squads.

We have different ships ok but for me,we get too little personal options to created own ships.
Now if You dear Devs will see,max 4 class on game is use and that is bad.

Nad finaly - passive bonus working on squad :
Engie : +10% repair effect ^^

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Könnte man mir bitte mal erklären warum man so viel Zeit benötigt um die DS wieder richtig zu machen.
Alte variante wieder aufspielen so wie es am Anfang war.
Es ging bei diesem Staffelproblem nur um Tau Ceti warum werden dann komischerweise andere Systeme auch mit überarbeitet??

Siri Beispiel:

Wenn der Planet voll ist fliegen einem nicht nur die normalen Einheiten bis sonst wo hinter her sondern auch die Staffeln davon abgesehen sind manche Planeten so überfüllt das man nicht mal eine freie stelle findet.

MFG GreenSpider

flyingjumper

Reaction score
I posted in the german feedback section i topic about the generally communication with us players and wrote an example why it is just sad and they make the game even more and more worse...

its in English and German, so everyone of u can read it. i would like u to answer to it, that the devs can see, how important this is to us...

u will find the topic here:
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=242&t=41799
so pls answer it and write down your suggestions, i would appreciate it.

Thanks a lot guys.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
When the pvp error of Venar Tech vs Sirius Tech will be corrected? (not in the list of this new fix update)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
destroier6 said:
When the pvp error of Venar Tech vs Sirius Tech will be corrected? (not in the list of this new fix update)
PVP are not priority at the moment. Its planned to address them with the PVP part 2 update. Since the focus is on the Tau Ceti Content and fixing the remaining issues conntected to it. Here is the full Changelog for the update tomorrow: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=41812

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Highway said:
PVP are not priority at the moment. Its planned to address them with the PVP part 2 update. Since the focus is on the Tau Ceti Content and fixing the remaining issues conntected to it. Here is the full Changelog for the update tomorrow: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=41812
Okey, but... part 2 will be for 2019? because a lot of people enjoy PvP :D, im one of them :cool:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
destroier6 said:
Highway said:
Okey, but... part 2 will be for 2019? because a lot of people enjoy PvP :D, im one of them :cool:
Probably 2020 or unlikely 2021 because we still habe 3 more tc parts to be released.

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
DeluxeGamer said:
The achievement for all Venar storys in a squad includes "Prized catch" which is a solo only mission you cant complete in a squad
Please fix :LOL:
still not fixed after the latest patch sadly :!:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
DeluxeGamer said:
DeluxeGamer said:
The achievement for all Venar storys in a squad includes "Prized catch" which is a solo only mission you cant complete in a squad
Please fix :LOL:
still not fixed after the latest patch sadly :!:
Sorry we just noticed that the todays fix was not properly applied. Should be fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.