Tau Ceti Intro & Part 1 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
arcas2001 said:
Hi there !
There's a bug in certain missions in those that the ship has to follow you (for example ANOTHER ALIEN RACE? in Gazica). The ship starts following you completly find , but when an enemy attacks him or you get away a little bit it stops following you, and it's really annoying. Hope it get fixed soon
Thanks ! :D 9
Should be fixed with todays update. (after server restart)

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Dev Shack Tau Ceit Part 2 wann und so :LOL: :LOL:

MFG GreenSpider

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Green said:
Dev Shack Tau Ceit Part 2 wann und so :LOL: :LOL:

MFG GreenSpider
Sehr geehrter Mr. Highway,

mich würde der weitere zeitliche Verlauf bezüglich der Veröffentlichung vom Tau Ceti Dev Shack 2 interessieren und möchte fragen, ob und wann sie dazu Informationen an die Community aushändigen.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Gladiator96

:mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange:

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
So klingt es natürlich besser ;D

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Next Dev shack on Tau Ceti part 2 is close. Give us a few days :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Will there be dramatic changes to the new story planet or will there still be pirates?

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
well, im missing ancients and imperials ^^

flyfighter

Reaction score
Maybe you could allow Tau Ceti ships on r1-r4 for a start. None cares if someone does more effort there

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
flyfighter said:
Maybe you could allow Tau Ceti ships on r1-r4 for a start. None cares if someone does more effort there
Better allow TC to all sirius rings...
All of you reacts about the effort without think how about the squads could be: a mix of Sirius and TC ships (And me without squad with one punisher with memberships and gravitons I can loot 3BPS + cryo dropped from Giza. So the effort is not that, the effort is the cryo, money and time we spend to build our news TC ships).

All of you think about "Ohh TC tech will unbalance Sirius" or "It would make easy to collect ancient tech" when Sirius is already EASY. The new tech only can make Sirius LESS TEDIOUS and it could leave us to use our new ships and equipment that cost a lot of cryo and effort in that singularity (Because the TC tech doesn't cost the same as Mizar :x ).

Also you think about "But Sirius is a Singularity, not a regular system like others" ... Please ... That not have to matter to forbid the new tech we have waited years. If the another two reasons not cause negative effects after all.
If we put the head to think about it, we don't find good reasons to keep the TC tech forbidded.

But here I am, an experienced player talking and talking about it, losing time writing here and losing the desire to play. Because like me, others have waited and waited and waited to see "The new TC" for what??? to see it in four parts and follow entering to sirius seeing like TC still being like the Venar planet of 5 years ago because we still on Sirius with the new tech forbidded? It's crazy and really sad.

If you don't proceed to remove that restriction, I would like to see you don't going to remove the ship restriction in TC missions (and add more) and find ways to add more and more restrictions. Like forbid to land on lower systems with high tech, to make the ships more useless like you do with TC ships on Sirius.

Please Highway, at least say about what you think about the restriction. I have like +7000 hours played since 2010 and if you remove that restriction it will make a big fix in the fun of the game. :idea:

Greetings.

gogueto

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
flyfighter said:
Better allow TC to all sirius rings...
All of you reacts about the effort without think how about the squads could be: a mix of Sirius and TC ships (And me without squad with one punisher with memberships and gravitons I can loot 3BPS + cryo dropped from Giza. So the effort is not that, the effort is the cryo, money and time we spend to build our news TC ships).

All of you think about "Ohh TC tech will unbalance Sirius" or "It would make easy to collect ancient tech" when Sirius is already EASY. The new tech only can make Sirius LESS TEDIOUS and it could leave us to use our new ships and equipment that cost a lot of cryo and effort in that singularity (Because the TC tech doesn't cost the same as Mizar :x ).

Also you think about "But Sirius is a Singularity, not a regular system like others" ... Please ... That not have to matter to forbid the new tech we have waited years. If the another two reasons not cause negative effects after all.
If we put the head to think about it, we don't find good reasons to keep the TC tech forbidded.

But here I am, an experienced player talking and talking about it, losing time writing here and losing the desire to play. Because like me, others have waited and waited and waited to see "The new TC" for what??? to see it in four parts and follow entering to sirius seeing like TC still being like the Venar planet of 5 years ago because we still on Sirius with the new tech forbidded? It's crazy and really sad.

If you don't proceed to remove that restriction, I would like to see you don't going to remove the ship restriction in TC missions (and add more) and find ways to add more and more restrictions. Like forbid to land on lower systems with high tech, to make the ships more useless like you do with TC ships on Sirius.

Please Highway, at least say about what you think about the restriction. I have like +7000 hours played since 2010 and if you remove that restriction it will make a big fix in the fun of the game. :idea:

Greetings.

better still the tau ceti technology in sirius is prohibited and nincua is allowed to get off in any
ring

can not put restrictions on the systems from vega to draco since they are systems and if sirius is easy for you that you feel full full improvements it is not easy to speak only of you and not in the others since if they let enter the technology tau in sirius monopolies would be formed in the x planes that would go all the drop

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
gogueto said:
better still the tau ceti technology in sirius is prohibited and nincua is allowed to get off in any
ring

can not put restrictions on the systems from vega to draco since they are systems and if sirius is easy for you that you feel full full improvements it is not easy to speak only of you and not in the others since if they let enter the technology tau in sirius monopolies would be formed in the x planes that would go all the drop
Whatever you say newbie :LOL:

Sirius is easy for all veterans players and pilots with minimun one myst equipped. If you don't know how play one game that not requires advanced skills like, for example: AIM to shoot, all the games will be hard to you.

Of course! you want the restriction on Sirius but not in lower systems... :LOL: Monopolies?? Have you read all I write previously?? And I will remember you the first listed improvement of that update: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40657
So, each player has their own lucky. And if you read that update log: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40513
In one of the points listed about the feature, you can read: "High-level pilots generate less effort against low-level pilots/enemy units the greater the level difference."
So... Monopolies? Really??

Buy some 7 ships between parsecs and ravens fully equipped with Venar tech and ancient armor, and then after some years doing this, come back to the forum to comment how you feel.

gogueto

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
gogueto said:
ring

Whatever you say newbie :LOL:

Sirius is easy for all veterans players and pilots with minimun one myst equipped. If you don't know how play one game that not requires advanced skills like, for example: AIM to shoot, all the games will be hard to you.

Of course! you want the restriction on Sirius but not in lower systems... :LOL: Monopolies?? Have you read all I write previously?? And I will remember you the first listed improvement of that update: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40657
So, each player has their own lucky. And if you read that update log: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40513
In one of the points listed about the feature, you can read: "High-level pilots generate less effort against low-level pilots/enemy units the greater the level difference."
So... Monopolies? Really??

Buy some 7 ships between parsecs and ravens fully equipped with Venar tech and ancient armor, and then after some years doing this, come back to the forum to comment how you feel.
You will stay with the technology tau ceti in Sirius will not be used and I am not a novice the problem is that there is a good area to kill greens alone and energy in the area if it is not difficult to kill alone :sneaky:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any update on the schedule of Tau ceti part 2?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gogueto said:
is the update or detailed information of tau ceti part 2 :?: :eek:
Detailed information. Pretty much the next dev shack.

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Highway said:

:sneaky:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Gladiator said:
Highway said:

:sneaky:
I think highway meant give us a few days till he tells us when the next dev shack will come.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gogueto said:
The second ship, maybe part 2 or part 3. I know it will not be part 4 because it has a rocket launcher meaning it is not a completely new class.
The first ship has already been released as the hawkmoth if you have not noticed. :LOL: The blaster in the middle was probably there during testing meaning the devs might have altered it in terms of its components.

Status
Not open for further replies.