DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
Highway said:
Sorry we just noticed that the todays fix was not properly applied. Should be fixed now.
yep it's fine now :mrorange:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The game would be better and make TC system more sense without this restriction:

I really like the new content. But that restriction is bad for these pilots like me, who have waited TC years and years to finally enjoy it in parts... Why I will buy another 2 TC ships or buy skills for my parsecs / ravens ships? if after this I can't be able to land in Sirius like another systems. (1.5M of cryonite for TC ships, 5 - 6 millions for parsec / raven with Venar tech and ancient armor. It's a lot of time for each one, and a biggest lot of time if we buy for sirius/TC around 5 parsecs / ravens)

Please, that restriction makes TC like it was before the update. Sirius is easy for one player with memberships & gravitons but it still being tedious. And we have since 2012 with Sirius as the higher place in the game. If you remove that restriction Sirius will be less tedious and we will have another way to enjoy the game.

Why TC looks like before with that restriction? Because when you need to go to Sirius, the ancient sirius tech still is the highest tech can land here. And TC is only Venar, it isn't a complete system for reasons we already know. So, you will complete or not the story missions (because after that, we don't have another planet to explore at now). You can get some BPs that you need while you up the three new levels. And another thing you can do will be white missions. Else, you return to sirius. But, you return to the singularity like the progress made in TC wasn't worth.

I know it is a singularity and not a regular system. But that doesn't matter for apply that restriction. We spend a lot of time and money to buy these ships.
Like another user said "We are pirates, we don't follow restrictions". Or like I said "We have years and years in Sirius with the ancient tech as the highest tech in the game. It's time to evolute our guns".

I hope you can understand it, Highway, and finally proceed to remove the restriction :sneaky:

DessusP

Reaction score
Since the last update "Toxic Evacuation" Sirius mission stopped working. Scientists don't move and get insta healed when we shoot them. We can plant bombs on all 3 vents but nothing happen after that. Any solution? Do we have to spend our cryo because of that bug?

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
DessusP said:
Since the last update "Toxic Evacuation" Sirius mission stopped working. Scientists don't move and get insta healed when we shoot them. We can plant bombs on all 3 vents but nothing happen after that. Any solution? Do we have to spend our cryo because of that bug?
we just have the same problem, they wont react to anything
also: some units dont react if you shoot them from a distance with a rocket or if you snipe them
the change of their aggro range isnt very good for the game i believe .. changes too many things

gogueto

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
The game would be better and make TC system more sense without this restriction:

I really like the new content. But that restriction is bad for these pilots like me, who have waited TC years and years to finally enjoy it in parts... Why I will buy another 2 TC ships or buy skills for my parsecs / ravens ships? if after this I can't be able to land in Sirius like another systems. (1.5M of cryonite for TC ships, 5 - 6 millions for parsec / raven with Venar tech and ancient armor. It's a lot of time for each one, and a biggest lot of time if we buy for sirius/TC around 5 parsecs / ravens)

Please, that restriction makes TC like it was before the update. Sirius is easy for one player with memberships & gravitons but it still being tedious. And we have since 2012 with Sirius as the higher place in the game. If you remove that restriction Sirius will be less tedious and we will have another way to enjoy the game.

Why TC looks like before with that restriction? Because when you need to go to Sirius, the ancient sirius tech still is the highest tech can land here. And TC is only Venar, it isn't a complete system for reasons we already know. So, you will complete or not the story missions (because after that, we don't have another planet to explore at now). You can get some BPs that you need while you up the three new levels. And another thing you can do will be white missions. Else, you return to sirius. But, you return to the singularity like the progress made in TC wasn't worth.

I know it is a singularity and not a regular system. But that doesn't matter for apply that restriction. We spend a lot of time and money to buy these ships.
Like another user said "We are pirates, we don't follow restrictions". Or like I said "We have years and years in Sirius with the ancient tech as the highest tech in the game. It's time to evolute our guns".

I hope you can understand it, Highway, and finally proceed to remove the restriction :sneaky:
pirate we stop being in vega :LOL: :LOL:

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Kampfzwerg
Rank
DeluxeGamer said:
DessusP said:
we just have the same problem, they wont react to anything
also: some units dont react if you shoot them from a distance with a rocket or if you snipe them
the change of their aggro range isnt very good for the game i believe .. changes too many things
Same problem :mrorange: :D :LOL:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Damn, looks like the aggro adjustment causes some undesired side effects. We will look into this.

flyfighter

Reaction score
You guys earned a day off, come play some pirate galaxy with us! Realy fun to spend days hunting for bps! Come!

gogueto

Reaction score
Highway said:
Damn, looks like the aggro adjustment causes some undesired side effects. We will look into this.
grab that day and play pirate galaxy :) :) ;)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Fix incoming: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=41826#p195181

This will fix the quest issues in sirius and lower systems that where reported.

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Kampfzwerg
Rank
Highway said:
Fix incoming: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=41826#p195181

This will fix the quest issues in sirius and lower systems that where reported.
:D Thank you

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
pheww and I thought you where angry that an update comes in on friday evening ^^

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
Highway said:
pheww and I thought you where angry that an update comes in on friday evening ^^
why? better fix something early instead of us having to deal with a few bugs which prevent us from completing missions .. :D

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
there are always bug fixes that are important, and I don't think anyone wants to wait for a Tuesday to get them out, I think that everyone prefers to see things corrected as soon as possible. :)

xXGerantusXx

Reaction score
Ich finde, dass das Spiel sich seit dem PvP Overhaul Update enorm verschlechtert hat. Das PvP System ist komplett Kaputt. Warum kann ein Sirius Schiff ein TC Schiff dosen? Natürlich verstehe auch ich, dass das zuvor bestehende System dringend eine Änderung brauchte. Jedoch hätte es meiner Meinung nach völlig ausgereicht, die Parsecs etwas stärker zu machen, so das der Myst seine PvP Monopol Stellung etwas verliert. Nun zum TC Update: Zuerst einmal finde ich den Planeten optisch ansprechend, auch wenn ich dies nicht zwingend über die Schiffe sagen würde. Dies ist allerdings nur meine Meinung, ich bin mir sicher es gibt viele die dem nicht so empfinden. Die Missionen habe ich noch nicht angefangen, weshalb ich mich zu diesen nicht äußern werde.
Nun zu meinem größten Kritikpunkt: das dependancy System.
Natürlich verstehe ich, dass ein Normales System wie z.B. Sol wenig bis keinen Sinn macht nach dem Sirius System. Allerdings nimmt dieses Systeme derartige Dimensionen an, dass mir der Spaß am Spiel vergangen ist. So finde ich es zum Beispiel mehr als nur übertrieben, dass man z.B. für den Antares Armagedon Blaster schon den Vega Vandetta Blaster braucht. Hier merkt man, dass wirklich alles getan wird nur um die Spieler am Spiel zu halten egal durch welche Mittel... Das man für die TC Schiffe/Items Sirius Items braucht ist meiner Meinung nach nachvollziehbar, jedoch fände ich es wesentlich Sinnvoller wenn man z.B. 8 Baupläne aus einem Bauplanpool von 12 Bauplänen bräuchte. Dies würde Spielern denen ein bestimmter Bauplan fehlt enorm helfen. Über das gesamte System möchte ich gar nicht urteilen, da ich wie gesagt die Story nicht gespielt habe. Dennoch finde ich es fragwürdig ein System nach Sirius raus zu bringen. Sirius ist schlichtweg eine Endgame-Mechanik, nach der ein weiteres System wenig Sinn macht. Meiner Meinung nach sollte sich eher das PvP System verbessert werden. Man könnte zum Beispiel PvP Arenen implementiern. Ich habe seit dem Update das Spiel kaum noch gespielt, ich finde einfach keinen Spaß mehr an dem Spiel und sehe auch nicht ein mir ein TC schiff aufzubauen, dass in einem PvP nichtmal gegen ein Sirius Schiff gewinnt.

arcas2001

Reaction score
Hi there !
There's a bug in certain missions in those that the ship has to follow you (for example ANOTHER ALIEN RACE? in Gazica). The ship starts following you completly find , but when an enemy attacks him or you get away a little bit it stops following you, and it's really annoying. Hope it get fixed soon
Thanks ! :D 9

flyfighter

Reaction score
Are we going to see any 'softening' of the requirements for example in the bp-dependency mechanism? I find it over the top you need vega rares to install draco rares. And if you are planning on making requirements for tau ceti rares like this and even add ancient bps in it then say in advance. Then il stop wasting my time now

gogueto

Reaction score
flyfighter said:
Are we going to see any 'softening' of the requirements for example in the bp-dependency mechanism? I find it over the top you need vega rares to install draco rares. And if you are planning on making requirements for tau ceti rares like this and even add ancient bps in it then say in advance. Then il stop wasting my time now
go extracting the rare pbs at once in advance :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.