What's new

Suddenly lost 100 million cryo in game just now...

ben1982

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
Why does it feel like u guys are always looking for reasons to fight....
This entire forum thread just became ppl getting mad at each other instead of being objective about things.....

DrSavagee

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
SAVAGE
Rank
Clan
S L K
if u say so... then ur right XD u should come askone and see my ships, i can ss u all configurations :p u should come in askone and scan my hangar... I bet I have more cryonite and ships than ur entire aurora and gaia account combined so why even bother trying to argue my amigo
Many configurations but... when you will buy a good hands for handle them? hahahha

DrSavagee

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
SAVAGE
Rank
Clan
S L K
Just stop crying like 8 years child. you did it wrong, you were catched and now assume the consequences like a real man.

Sygeron

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Syregon
Rank
Clan
Milky Way Tourist
[...] Then would you buy gold to get more cryonite? [...]
I’m down probs close to 100k gold through these events, and - like 40m in cryonite total so Q.Q as to if it was worth it for me to put my trust in the cms. I, like many others, will be leaving my negative cryonite balance as is and leaving the game once my membership runs out. I’m not workin for the months to get my cryonite back.
That's like saying you buy a booster, then complain about bad RNG and demanding a gold refund because you feel 'scammed' by the game. The decision is still yours, you just gamble on the profit, there is no guarantee.

Then spend it on ships to have fun with?
So...in the end, you got what you wanted anyway? They didn't take away your ships or items.
Yes, the negative balance is without a doubt a motivation killer but since they had to correct this mess, that's probably the least bad decision they could come up with. And you still profited from it, because you could use cryo on ships you wouldn't have owned in the first place in that moment. Like you would take a loan and now 'pay off' the same amount you would have had to grind for anyway.

daniel48090

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Artix
Rank
They called me crazy, extremist, toxic and many healthy players today will agree with me.

I have always said that the current team of GM's and CM's on all servers are corrupt, inefficient and bad players who have no affection for the Pirate Galaxy game. They are pensioners of the Gold that they receive for the "service" they offer to the community, they feed on the ego by believing that they have control of things because they are GM's and CM's like communists in politics.

Now come the maids of Askone, the only server that has had special attention from the GM's and CM's to complain about an immoral act in which they are all co-participants and accomplices of the very bad administration and corruption of the community moderators. Be grateful that they haven't banned you all, because you deserve it.

Everyone plays the victim.

I, Artix as an old player, a great contributor of ideas for the Pirate Galaxy game, say to the crying mantis killers of Askone, CM's, GM's and Programmers:

Put the Gold and the cryonite deep inside. It doesn't matter, I am extremely satisfied to see the result of what I was always predicting and I rejoice to see everyone crying, arguing and fighting over the same ineptitude of everyone involved.

Greetings,
Artix from Aurora Server.

TheData

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
TheData
Rank
They called me crazy, extremist, toxic and many healthy players today will agree with me.

I have always said that the current team of GM's and CM's on all servers are corrupt, inefficient and bad players who have no affection for the Pirate Galaxy game. They are pensioners of the Gold that they receive for the "service" they offer to the community, they feed on the ego by believing that they have control of things because they are GM's and CM's like communists in politics.

Now come the maids of Askone, the only server that has had special attention from the GM's and CM's to complain about an immoral act in which they are all co-participants and accomplices of the very bad administration and corruption of the community moderators. Be grateful that they haven't banned you all, because you deserve it.

I, Artix as an old player, a great contributor of ideas for the Pirate Galaxy game, say to the crying mantis killers of Askone, CM's, GM's and Programmers:

Put the Gold and the cryonite deep inside. It doesn't matter, I am extremely satisfied to see the result of what I was always predicting and I rejoice to see everyone crying, arguing and fighting over the same ineptitude of everyone involved.

Greetings,
I want what you are smoking bud this must be some powerful stuff

Risk

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Risk
Rank

Greetings,
And I, Risk, as a bald player, say to you, it's time to log off the Pirate Galaxy Forums

hexkidd

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Hexy
Rank
Clan
The Outlaws Solaria
Im sad that they got to keep 15million when they sell their ships. I would have like to get 15million. And If they didn't get to keep the 15million then I would agree with the gold being refunded. but everyone got to get some benifit of it, and the ones who are negative just need to sell their ill gotten ships and they will be at a positive 15million

Nicoredje

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Deleted
Rank
Due to the scope of it, i think the word "mistake" does not really do its justice in that regard :D
Hypocrites, all of you really. Imagine any reason or scenario a player would post a topic on the forum with the words "fuck up" in it. You would be really quick to change the title or ban the player.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Aurora and Solaria are extremely vocal in the Askone thread... you dont get GM's attention on your dead server so you go to forums where you can exist?

Im from Gaia and i must say... that yes finally justice has been served...

Quick summary how did they achieve this event on askone (try it yourself):
1. Glided Viper doesnt have cryonite so he started crying
2. Glided Viper had an idea that he will go to Clockwire house in real life
3. He started hurting him with insults that even in Glided Vipers country he lives in better conditions (desert)
4. Clockwire gives up and finally says "what do you want from me i will do everything"
5. Glided Viper smiles and says "i need you to spawn kenyte devices"
6. Clockwire says "Yes my godlike pvp master of askone the mighty commander of VTA and golfos del universo"
7. Invasions begin everyone is rich... Glided Viper in excitement says he got 80mil in 1h in global chat
8. Four invasions ended Glided Viper finally leaves Clockwire's house
9. Everyone is happy and they play 1 month saying they are rich bois
10. Other dead servers are mad they talk about it loudly crying badly... while Glided Viper throws cryonite at people's faces
11. Devs check global logs and revert the cryonite
12. Clockwire gets unpunished he was forced to do this after all
13. Glided Viper gets away with 15m
14. Everyone else while they didnt know about anything in the first place and Glided Vipers master plan worked out is crying about gold and boosters and gets negative cryo as a punishment
15. Its players fault
16. Punish the players
17. Watch the other servers attack askone because they are jealous that corrupted gms and cms did event (they were forced to do so by Glided Viper)
18. Watch the world burn
19. Glided Viper wins
20. Other servers are as dead inside as askone right now if someone logs in to -80m acc
21. Everyone wins we can finally uninstall

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Many configurations but... when you will buy a good hands for handle them? hahahha
When I (sorry you*, I cant buy I poor cryo I "are" bad) will buy a good english 'for' handle the language I guess

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Aurora and Solaria are extremely vocal in the Askone thread... you dont get GM's attention on your dead server so you go to forums where you can exist?
Saying that aurora is a dead server when it consistently has between 18-25 players per side on every OTB Conquest is quite a hard thing to say dont you think?

Also, please dont lie about your server procedence, you say you are from my clan when you aren't (not sure if you WOULD like to be from my clan) , but you are definitely not from there.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Do you see the border of reality and fiction or you are dumb enough to not understand this either?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Do you see the border of reality and fiction or you are dumb enough to not understand this either?
Thanks for the personal attack, very polite :giggle: (not sure if you realize but all i commented is something that has nothing to do with "border of fiction" but oky)

Kapljeu

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
kalpeuwasnaked
Rank
Hypocrites, all of you really.
Hypocrites is about the perfect word for this whole topic.

Generosity of SS is known to be non existent. The only time I remember it happened was few years ago when an RDX event was screwed that they prolonged it for 1 week.
But that was announced publicly in Forum. Or the gold codes that give you 2500!!!! gold for new year.

But what is known is that ppl talk.
And there are a lot of ppl that also have other accounts on other servers.
And there is the fact that not the whole server attended those spawnevents but only few did. In fact only few COULD right?
Cause those events were not announced.
And they were sometimes not even during primetime, right?
And you lot also know what cryo amounts are normal and which are not, right?
And since GMs are mostly those who punish or warn you when you cross a line. They know whats normal and what is not And you know that.

When you collect cryo amounts of 12 mio in 1 minute. Single cryos of 1-2 mio. Then you are not that naive to believe it is fine.
When you see that not even 20% of the whole server participates, you are not that naive to believe those others would not complain (greed and jealousy are everywhere)
When you see those events are 100% arbitrary, not announced publicly and randomly taking place in the middle of the night, you know something is sketchy.
You also know that u usually have to shoot units to get cryo, so if someone does the killing for you, you know something is off.
Especially when done by GMs or CMs who usually ensure that everybody follows the rules.
You also don’t think anyone is buying it when you say that getting more cryo in one day than most of you farmed during their entire PG time beforehand is not suspicious.
Everyone who took part in those events knew what was going on.
You are not naive enough to think anyone will buy what you state here in this thread.
You all know what you did and none of you really thought that was fine you now just pretend to be surprised. The reason you complain is because as usually when someone gets caught they try to reduce the punishment and search ridiculous reasons for their innocence. (I know that because I tried it myself after every ban, jail and mute I received). But just because you are many doesn’t change the case.

However there is one specific question that interests me: Why is no one apologizing. Neither players, nor devs for their incompetent representatives (GMs) who are behind this, nor did we hear a statement from GMs.

You know I think there might be 1 retard amongst you who really believed he found a gold vein.
90% jumped on the train and hoped that it would work.
But I am wondering who the 10% of players are that are now silent. Who knew the GMs/CMs a little better than the rest of you.
Every GM and CM has a player account somewhere no?

I can put one and one together and guess that you who complain now are just a collateral that happens to be the reason the whole thing blew up. But I’d like to know who the players are the GMs really wanted to drown in cryonit.

If I am wrong then you either have (hopefully HAD by now) the most incompetent GM team across all servers, or you really believed you are special.

And before you hate me which you will do anyway:
Yes, I would most likely have done the same as you and attended these events.
But I would also have reported them as soon as it was over.
Ask yourself why you didn’t.
Ask your GMs why they did the thing in the first place.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
No problem i will attack you personally more often... not sure you realize but for 5th time someone told you exactly that im fishing for your reaction and you are falling for it like 0 iq ai again.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
No problem i will attack you personally more often... not sure you realize but for 5th time someone told you exactly that im fishing for your reaction and you are falling for it like 0 iq ai again.
Maybe its just that i dont do those kind of attitudes. kinda sad to see your intentions (speaks a lot about yourself)

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Yes i heard that somewhere before... wait a second... i hear that every day from irrelevant people talking... move on... get in line... express your rage im here for the hate

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
My favourite part of this entire thread is the morons from other servers sat on their "high" horse as if they wouldnt of gone to events if they had a chance :') They trying to project and make it askone thats crying when in reality, They are crying big time they don't really get the gms events over on their servers so they've not been in these positions.

Its ok, im sure the gms will pay more attention to your servers if you cry enough!