What's new

Suddenly lost 100 million cryo in game just now...

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Would like to ask politely why people wouldn't sell ships that they didn't have in the first place on this extra-economy inflation?

I mean, i could be wrong here, but i recall devs saying you guys still are going to keep 15M (even if you didn't attended to all of those invasions) as extra, that's more than what others servers got in many many times regarding gm-events.

If they were to just leave cryonite to 0 instead of negative, wouldn't that be extremely unfair for the kind of people that just prefers to keep the cryonite stockpiled instead of spending it up straight away? (as no matter if you spent all or you kept all it would all be reducted to 0 cryonite, leading to a massive difference between spenders and keepers).

I agree that gold boosters that were bought in order to participate in those events would need to be refunded as the main reason why they were bought are gone (must say the amount of gold there isn't high tho). But claiming that "players should not get affected" is kinda hard to do no? i mean, what are they gonna do, leave askone with +100M on many accounts and then all the other servers that didn't had this events we just have to sit there seeing how our effort of cryonite/hour is way less than the ones from askone?

This is all certainly a controversial topic
And so I ask, if a cm came to your server and gave you an event, you wouldn’t go? Or you would go? Then would you buy gold to get more cryonite? Then spend it on ships to have fun with? But then your told her, our cms abused power and now it’s all to be removed (by the way it was removed before we were even told about it, we just woke up and it was like this), but you won’t be getting any of the gold back for the boosters you bought, or all the energy you bought to remat because you died every spawn.

I’m down probs close to 100k gold through these events, and - like 40m in cryonite total so Q.Q as to if it was worth it for me to put my trust in the cms. I, like many others, will be leaving my negative cryonite balance as is and leaving the game once my membership runs out. I’m not workin for the months to get my cryonite back.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Bro, worse things happen in a country with a government and its representatives and you will make me a drama for a game? pathetic xd
lol. Wow. Your iq is as negative as my cryonite balance.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
And so I ask, if a cm came to your server and gave you an event, you wouldn’t go? Or you would go? Then would you buy gold to get more cryonite? Then spend it on ships to have fun with? But then your told her, our cms abused power and now it’s all to be removed (by the way it was removed before we were even told about it, we just woke up and it was like this), but you won’t be getting any of the gold back for the boosters you bought, or all the energy you bought to remat because you died every spawn.

I’m down probs close to 100k gold through these events, and - like 40m in cryonite total so Q.Q as to if it was worth it for me to put my trust in the cms. I, like many others, will be leaving my negative cryonite balance as is and leaving the game once my membership runs out. I’m not workin for the months to get my cryonite back.
HOW DO YOU SPEND 100K GOLD ON AN INVASION? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKJSDHAKJSHDJKAHSDJKAHSDJKAHSKJDHAJKSDKASD

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
You didnt lose anything.
You got advantage over others because you can grind cryo back with better ships in higher systems and that shortens the time it takes to get cryo back.
You can sell ships for 100% of value if you want to have 0 cryo because they decreased the negative cryo...
Gold well... how can you trust this company anyway... its your fault rn...
I suggest to uninstall
Take back your life

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
HOW DO YOU SPEND 100K GOLD ON AN INVASION? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKJSDHAKJSHDJKAHSDJKAHSDJKAHSKJDHAJKSDKASD
Well depending on how often he poded and had to refill his E 100k is not really that hard to achive. Aside from that the better question here is were anyone of those who request their gold back forced to pay for the event? Everyone received the bonus/E that the gold was used for even when now the hard reality comes back and pulls everyone back to the ground.

Even when it was an abuse of power again if you would have truly all thought about it you should have known that something must have felt off with this invasion and the cryos.

Even if i don´t know about what amounts of Cryo we talk here per unit and the time the event took considering that some state they have lost 100 million of Cryo speaks a lot that something could not be right to give so much cryos out for an invasion. The highest i have seen in such invasion events where the Siri big boys who drop normally ~20-25k and then a unit comes that drops x-times the amount of such a cryo?

I may have checked the invasion out but in the moment something with the cryo would have felt off i would have left due (as harsh as this may sound now) Split is not really known to be generous and give players stuff for "low effort" during any kind of event.

If this would be the case all the other events Split does hold would be much easier to be completed without spending hours and hours to complete them while an invasion mostly just takes 1-2 hours until it ends.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Well depending on how often he poded and had to refill his E 100k is not really that hard to achive. Aside from that the better question here is were anyone of those who request their gold back forced to pay for the event? Everyone received the bonus/E that the gold was used for even when now the hard reality comes back and pulls everyone back to the ground.

Even when it was an abuse of power again if you would have truly all thought about it you should have known that something must have felt off with this invasion and the cryos.

Even if i don´t know about what amounts of Cryo we talk here per unit and the time the event took considering that some state they have lost 100 million of Cryo speaks a lot that something could not be right to give so much cryos out for an invasion. The highest i have seen in such invasion events where the Siri big boys who drop normally ~20-25k and then a unit comes that drops x-times the amount of such a cryo?

I may have checked the invasion out but in the moment something with the cryo would have felt off i would have left due (as harsh as this may sound now) Split is not really known to be generous and give players stuff for "low effort" during any kind of event.

If this would be the case all the other events Split does hold would be much easier to be completed without spending hours and hours to complete them while an invasion mostly just takes 1-2 hours until it ends.
Na bro, we're talking about an invasion, you're not going to die like a kamikaze to have to revive so much, let's say you buy 3 pakcs of energy from the largest one, which is almost 1 million energy, reviving with that amount is enough for you about 60 times more or less, bro xd

ben1982

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
Na bro, we're talking about an invasion, you're not going to die like a kamikaze to have to revive so much, let's say you buy 3 pakcs of energy from the largest one, which is almost 1 million energy, reviving with that amount is enough for you about 60 times more or less, bro xd
They really spend mat e to mat on VENAR wow, these people do not value their gold

Aslesa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Aslesa
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
One thing is the cryonite, time and gold lost.
There is also a deep mistrust in the GM, CM and Devs now. Seems like a big chunk of Askone playerbase are quitting over this, including several of my friends.

I have not grinded cryonite having earned a little during these invasions. I never gained extreme numbers and im not in negative cryonite numbers, but i whould have kept grinding cryonite if this was the end result. This entire thing should have been kept internally. There is no P2P economy in Pirate Galaxy. Nothing was broken. It just made the day for the ones that joined. It being a event hosted by a high ranking CM, it all looked fine, specially since it repeated a few times.

Still not over the reduction of the good old fan drone either whit no compensation...

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
I like how everyone is quitting over yet another reason in this broken game ... devs ... no updates ... other changes... p2w... no trust...

... and they LOGIN AGAIN to play like nothing ever happened

Come on... just say you are going to still play and grind... just say the truth... dont try to play a sad boi... its not gonna work

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
So I just wanna talk about that 'Statement' of our lovely developer that has come out from the shadows. For real, YOU as a suppoused to be DEVELOPER are proposing the players that got negative cryonite to sell their ships (notice ofc its half the price because thats how it works) as a solution itself? Yet lets not forget that this is actually nice to see the players being 'punished' for the team being at fault and having no idea that this was happening for the past month. I attended this spawnevent once and that was enough. What I mean is that why are the players at fault for something they weren't aware of, lets not forget the fact that who thought that a revert would happen ending up with a huge cryonite loss. And to end with players aren't the one that control these invasions, so if they see it happening of course they will attend it because what is else there to do? Watch others participate while they don't and then later on get angry about it because they hear in global 'OH LOL LOOK I DID 60 MILL IN 10 MINUTES'. Thats very nice way to put it really. Good job
As an actual side note, cryonite fix can be fixed yes sure if u want but what about the players including myself that spent some golds for top cryonite boosters? Or I will hear a 'I don't care' mentality text book in the following?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
So I just wanna talk about that 'Statement' of our lovely developer that has come out from the shadows. For real, YOU as a suppoused to be DEVELOPER are proposing the players that got negative cryonite to sell their ships (notice ofc its half the price because thats how it works) as a solution itself? Yet lets not forget that this is actually nice to see the players being 'punished' for the team being at fault and having no idea that this was happening for the past month. I attended this spawnevent once and that was enough. What I mean is that why are the players at fault for something they weren't aware of, lets not forget the fact that who thought that a revert would happen ending up with a huge cryonite loss. And to end with players aren't the one that control these invasions, so if they see it happening of course they will attend it because what is else there to do? Watch others participate while they don't and then later on get angry about it because they hear in global 'OH LOL LOOK I DID 60 MILL IN 10 MINUTES'. Thats very nice way to put it really. Good job
As an actual side note, cryonite fix can be fixed yes sure if u want but what about the players including myself that spent some golds for top cryonite boosters? Or I will hear a 'I don't care' mentality text book in the following?
First, yes, sells ship, next question

About gold?.....

1709236240787.png

and

1709236289269.png

mimimimimi

1709236337789.png

I recognize that thanks to your cries, they got a global booster for all servers, excellent service

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
By the way, for those defending the gms involved, I'm loving making fun of the egocentrism of the Askone players

There is a bank, and you are a customer, a bank employee transfers $100 million to your account and then they take it from you, the employee is not guilty, and it should be the financial director of the bank, big Askone

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
You are not sorry for Askone because it happened you are sorry that this event did not happen in your own server because gg community in Aurora (active server yes) I don't get why you others even complain about it when you aren't even part of this mess

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
You are not sorry for Askone because it happened you are sorry that this event did not happen in your own server because gg community in Aurora (active server yes) I don't get why you others even complain about it when you aren't even part of this mess
If they take away that corrupted cryo, I can sell the corrupted ship and it's like nothing happened, so what's the problem? XD

Cry intensifies? XD

I don't know if you're too poor to cry over a cryo that you haven't worked on, but in any case, I don't need cryo either :p

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Thats the thing if they add even more cryo than corrupted one NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE GAME BECAUSE OF TRADING (or lack of xD)... people still have cryo... the thing is... it boosted the gold sales even more and you dont even see them talking about refunds that ppl asked for... i didnt get affected much by "update" so it makes alot or almost all of your arguments irrelevant
And by the way, I took a screenshot of my cryonite right now, so u can see ;)

Attachments

Hecatte

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Then it's even worse, you're crying because you don't have enough hundreds of millions that you had gotten, amazing
if u say so... then ur right XD u should come askone and see my ships, i can ss u all configurations :p u should come in askone and scan my hangar... I bet I have more cryonite and ships than ur entire aurora and gaia account combined so why even bother trying to argue my amigo