What's new

Suddenly lost 100 million cryo in game just now...

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Do you by any chance know to read and respond to an argument about how a company spends its time?
What part of taking part in a GM hosted event is considered corrupted?
I don't know bro, getting 100 million in an event that was clearly corrupt, they take away what you shouldn't get in the first place, where is the problem, or is it that I must be from Askone and have the same intellectual level to understand and also cry ?

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
No just ban askone exploiters please
Yeah just ban all askone players who paricipated in these exploit invasions hosted by CM's Please. Just end it.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Did you know that if you sell what you bought with that corrupted cryo you will return to the amount prior to the purchase, that is, everything that you should not have, you will not have, that is, you will be as you were before the event, what a wonder, right?
Nah the greed is currently talking in most cases now as players seem to expect they can keep the stuff they obtained with this "event" and not have to spend hours; days; weeks or even month to recover from that.

Players that are affected by this whole thing have now at least 3 options. Either swallow the pill and farm their way back into positive numbers again; sell the stuff they obtained with those cryos or simply stop playing and leave the game due "the devs fault".

Greed is trully a facinating thing when it shows up.

The trust in the devs have gone now, How do we trust anything any gm says if it can just be overruled? What if they decide to roll the next invasion back? Or they do a bp event and then decide they messed up and remove that? We cant trust anything anymore.
Again why would such a thing happen without any offical info in the forum where devs state that they will perform a compensation. I kinda remember such a thing when a while back massive server issues where a thing and it gave an offical info that a compensation will be made? Sure i may not play for the moment so i can not say "I´m affected as well" all i remeber is that it gave some issues with the stability so that the devs even reversed the update so why should they hold any compensation without any further info?

Aside from that the only way to be assured that it is offical would require to go the route that invasions are announced in the forum and i can remember that for 2 servers this was the case that the invasions where announced before they took place and iirc even with a week to prepare for it.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
You understand that selling gives a percentage back yes? So even by selling what i bought i still wont be positive. IF we had been exploiting the game to spawn these units i would agree that its fair to remove the cryonite, But actually we went to an invasion or multiple invasions, Where the CM's Hosted and said hey come to these. Its like buying something in a sale and then the company going "woops, Didn't mean that to go on sale, We will deduct full amount now thanks!".

The trust in the devs have gone now, How do we trust anything any gm says if it can just be overruled? What if they decide to roll the next invasion back? Or they do a bp event and then decide they messed up and remove that? We cant trust anything anymore.
They're taking away what you shouldn't have in the first place, I still don't see the point.

I get, I don't know, the gorilla in an invasion, and they take it away from me, so should I cry?

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
just to set things a tiny bit into perspective about the drastic action taken: the amound of cryonite that was "provided" during these events, is equal to what is farmed on the whole server in about a whole freaking year and that was just to the "benefit" of a few ppl. Noone can truly say that that does not stink.
yes, It stinks. Is it the players fault? No. Should we be the ones being punished? No.

As i said, I expect that all gold purchased during these events and used on cryonite boosters will also be refunded, Because that makes quite a bit of sense seen as them boosters were basically a scam. I await my gold eagerly.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
Finally justice! The question is why players should play 1 year to get cryo back when they can... you know... play other games XD

TheData

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
TheData
Rank
just to set things a tiny bit into perspective about the drastic action taken: the amound of cryonite that was "provided" during these events, is equal to what is farmed on the whole server in about a whole freaking year and that was just to the "benefit" of a few ppl. Noone can truly say that that does not stink.
This is true, but you were happy to take the gold it made <3

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I think the people of askone don't think like that, it seems like they don't know logic

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
yes, It stinks. Is it the players fault? No. Should we be the ones being punished? No.

As i said, I expect that all gold purchased during these events and used on cryonite boosters will also be refunded, Because that makes quite a bit of sense seen as them boosters were basically a scam. I await my gold eagerly.
you still take away 15mio cryonite.....

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
If you participated in invasions and got illegal cryo thats what happens... game is dead now everyone is in negative.
Good job devs you finally killed this game ;p
What is going on inside your head? Pls close your forum account. Your negative appearance is not helping here.

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
If you buy a ship, for example, 10 million a Tau, when you sell it, let's say they give you 5 million, half, if your balance is negative, it will be 5 million because they were considerate of those who were left in negative numbers, you sell the corrupt ship and you're literally left looking like you never got it, again, that corrupted cryo, wow, damn SS made me go back to my pre-event status quo

THEY ARE EVEN FORGIVING THEM FOR THAT AND THEY STILL CRY, HOW DISGUSTING IS ASKONE XD
Yes very corrupted indeed. I went to the cm house personally and threatened him to come spawn test units so we could make infinite cryo.

Bro do u even hear yourself? Basically what u’re saying is that they were kind enough to not *do you know what* to some part of our human bodies and that excuses the fact that the gold we spent is most likely gone and that they have time to pull this type of stuff overnight but can’t otherwise do what actually matters for the game.

If you mess up.. it’s your fault as a dev whatever to deal with it. They chose the cryo delete / houdini dissapearini way of doing it.

Now basically i have to choose what ships i purge so that i break even with my cryo.. which is dumb. Most wont sell any ships cause if u built them.. then u dis that for a reason. That’s why i had cryo in reserve and didn’t blow it on every thing that can be bought in this game.

These invasions that “broke askone economy” =)))))) (is this some trading platform or what? What economy Faye?) only allowed people to enjoy the game more. I used ships i wouldnt otherwise have ever touched everywhere in the game and actually had fun for once. Excuse moi for enjoying the game and not quitting after 2 days of being able to buy what i want and play with them. Poor me.

dragonarh

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
dragonarh
Rank
Clan
- Exitium -
I cant bother reading the whole post maybe someone already made a similar statement, but sorry why isnt gold people spent on 3h top cryo boosters being refunded as well?

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I don't know bro, getting 100 million in an event that was clearly corrupt, they take away what you shouldn't get in the first place, where is the problem, or is it that I must be from Askone and have the same intellectual level to understand and also cry ?
So tell me, If a CM came to your server and did an event, you wouldnt go to it?

dragonarh

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
dragonarh
Rank
Clan
- Exitium -
like hello?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank

1709219150203.png

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I cant bother reading the whole post maybe someone already made a similar statement, but sorry why isnt gold people spent on 3h top cryo boosters being refunded as well?
They kinda have to, We purchased a benefit for 3 hours during the events, They then removed the benefit that we gained. Therefore, We never got anything for the gold we spent.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Yes very corrupted indeed. I went to the cm house personally and threatened him to come spawn test units so we could make infinite cryo.

Bro do u even hear yourself? Basically what u’re saying is that they were kind enough to not *do you know what* to some part of our human bodies and that excuses the fact that the gold we spent is most likely gone and that they have time to pull this type of stuff overnight but can’t otherwise do what actually matters for the game.

If you mess up.. it’s your fault as a dev whatever to deal with it. They chose the cryo delete / houdini dissapearini way of doing it.

Now basically i have to choose what ships i purge so that i break even with my cryo.. which is dumb. Most wont sell any ships cause if u built them.. then u dis that for a reason. That’s why i had cryo in reserve and didn’t blow it on every thing that can be bought in this game.

These invasions that “broke askone economy” =)))))) (is this some trading platform or what? What economy Faye?) only allowed people to enjoy the game more. I used ships i wouldnt otherwise have ever touched everywhere in the game and actually had fun for once. Excuse moi for enjoying the game and not quitting after 2 days of being able to buy what i want and play with them. Poor me.
Do you sell the ships you bought with the corrupted cryo, next question

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
15mio is no benefit, wow.
Well. We could’ve gotten more we could’ve gotten less. My point still stands.

No matter what you can’t please everyone.