What's new

Suddenly lost 100 million cryo in game just now...

dragonarh

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
dragonarh
Rank
Clan
- Exitium -
Btw for someone muting people for saying a word "noob" cuz its apparently not family friendly, this is very hypocritical wont u agree? No offence just sounded funny seeing something like this on the family galaxy forums xD

Attachments

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Btw for someone muting people for saying a word "noob" cuz its apparently not family friendly, this is very hypocritical wont u agree? No offence just sounded funny seeing something like this on the family galaxy forums xD
We have a saying here in Romania. “Do what the pope says not what the pope does.”

Fits quite nicely here don’t ya think? :)))))))))))

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I like more that there is a little more freedom when talking, if you are under 18 it is assumed that you asked your parents for permission to play and they should supervise you, and family friendly is more in ingame chat, since gms they mute you if you say good morning and it's night XD

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
15mio is no benefit, wow.
And now we have months of grinding ahead of us to just get back to 0 before we can progress anywhere, in a game that has a negative drop rate and you could grind hours for 0 gain. Sure....

Well, RIP this game, The fun part was watching the devs kill the game slowly until one day they decided to just flip the switch. GG Devs.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
And now we have months of grinding ahead of us to just get back to 0 before we can progress anywhere, in a game that has a negative drop rate and you could grind hours for 0 gain. Sure....

Well, RIP this game, The fun part was watching the devs kill the game slowly until one day they decided to just flip the switch. GG Devs.
or sell most of the stuff you bought with cryonite gained in an invalid way.

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Well.. that “most” is the problem =)). Told ya ppl won’t.

WoW

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Warrior-of-War
Rank
Clan
Bad Bad Boys
Let me quote what the initial words of the GMswere during these invasions '' top cryo refineer booster cost like 5.6k and every time we make the invasions, it helps the game by people spending money on it '' now the question is, you decided revert the cryo amounts from the players because of the reason "you didn't know about it" and not considering why do it in the first place or the host incharge of the invasion was just naive. ok fair enough you want to stabilise the economy of the server now, that's fine and all but your motive behind these invasions was to generate some earnings for the game and people who spend a lot of money on these invasions should be compensated.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Invalid? So trusting your hired CM's is invalid? Going to an event from Your CM's is invalid? So in future should we ignore your CM's? Should we not trust your GM's? Should we refer only to you guys who post on the forums once every 6 months for every question? Because hey the gms might telll us incorrect information. So we @ You guys on the forums now only for questions?

Do you not see how this incident has burnt all trust in the team for this game? We dont know who to listen to? Whos events to go to? Should we ignore all invasions now because it might get rolled back?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Well.. that “most” is the problem =)). Told ya ppl won’t.
Would like to ask politely why people wouldn't sell ships that they didn't have in the first place on this extra-economy inflation?

I mean, i could be wrong here, but i recall devs saying you guys still are going to keep 15M (even if you didn't attended to all of those invasions) as extra, that's more than what others servers got in many many times regarding gm-events.

If they were to just leave cryonite to 0 instead of negative, wouldn't that be extremely unfair for the kind of people that just prefers to keep the cryonite stockpiled instead of spending it up straight away? (as no matter if you spent all or you kept all it would all be reducted to 0 cryonite, leading to a massive difference between spenders and keepers).

I agree that gold boosters that were bought in order to participate in those events would need to be refunded as the main reason why they were bought are gone (must say the amount of gold there isn't high tho). But claiming that "players should not get affected" is kinda hard to do no? i mean, what are they gonna do, leave askone with +100M on many accounts and then all the other servers that didn't had this events we just have to sit there seeing how our effort of cryonite/hour is way less than the ones from askone?

This is all certainly a controversial topic

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Invalid? So trusting your hired CM's is invalid? Going to an event from Your CM's is invalid? So in future should we ignore your CM's? Should we not trust your GM's? Should we refer only to you guys who post on the forums once every 6 months for every question? Because hey the gms might telll us incorrect information. So we @ You guys on the forums now only for questions?

Do you not see how this incident has burnt all trust in the team for this game? We dont know who to listen to? Whos events to go to? Should we ignore all invasions now because it might get rolled back?
I mean hey, u still have a +15M from those invasions right? :O

dragonarh

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
dragonarh
Rank
Clan
- Exitium -
Let me quote what the initial words of the GMswere during these invasions '' top cryo refineer booster cost like 5.6k and every time we make the invasions, it helps the game by people spending money on it '' now the question is, you decided revert the cryo amounts from the players because of the reason "you didn't know about it" and not considering why do it in the first place or the host incharge of the invasion was just naive. ok fair enough you want to stabilise the economy of the server now, that's fine and all but your motive behind these invasions was to generate some earnings for the game and people who spend a lot of money on these invasions should be compensated.
U can even argue it couldve have been all planned all along so people spend that gold and then all the cryo gets deleted anw, so in the end they spent money on nothing. Idk either this gold is to be refunded or something very wrong is stirring around here

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

And as you have clearly read the post, it is beeing worked on to ensure that such things do not happen again.

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Then it is a unblievable deep hole in some cases.
I know. That’s why I said i can’t wait to see my singularity. The things is. Why would u sell ships u have / like / play with or god forbid.. have some cortex on… just to break even on cryo and build them back up later anyway.

It doesnt make sense. And if my hud will be too deep in the negative.. why would i bother selling ships to try to break even? I will just keep playing with what i have untill mem runs out and then i’ll most likely leave lol.

And that’s just my case. But many others might do the same as me.

Lmao u dont have to listen to me when it comes to this. U surely have stats of player base activity / money income coming from this server.

Let me know how it’s going in a couple months ;)

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I know. That’s why I said i can’t wait to see my singularity. The things is. Why would u sell ships u have / like / play with or god forbid.. have some cortex on… just to break even on cryo and build them back up later anyway.

It doesnt make sense. And if my hud will be too deep in the negative.. why would i bother selling ships to try to break even? I will just keep playing with what i have untill mem runs out and then i’ll most likely leave lol.

And that’s just my case. But many others might do the same as me.

Lmao u dont have to listen to me when it comes to this. U surely have stats of player base activity / money income coming from this server.

Let me know how it’s going in a couple months ;)
I have now atleast one more metric to check on a daily basis.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
And as you have clearly read the post, it is beeing worked on to ensure that such things do not happen again.
And again, how do we know for sure it’s not going to happen again? This is the second time something like this has happened, how can you promise it won’t happen in future? Why were these “fixes” not applied after the first time?

the trust is gone, for all. We can’t trust anything the gms do or even the DMs because hey, they might be abusing power and it all get removed and we get screwed again for future. So moving forward we can trust only your word, but wait a second can we really trust you because we trusted you after the Siri abuse and it happened again? So where does that leave us?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
And again, how do we know for sure it’s not going to happen again? This is the second time something like this has happened, how can you promise it won’t happen in future? Why were these “fixes” not applied after the first time?

the trust is gone, for all. We can’t trust anything the gms do or even the DMs because hey, they might be abusing power and it all get removed and we get screwed again for future. So moving forward we can trust only your word, but wait a second can we really trust you because we trusted you after the Siri abuse and it happened again? So where does that leave us?
Bro, worse things happen in a country with a government and its representatives and you will make me a drama for a game? pathetic xd

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Different ppl different methods.
I made the particular unit in question already unusable at all. so that will not happen again.