Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I got a question on the answer on one of the questions _PLaYeR_ wrote:
B) If you have one ship whit 4 armor (sol, sol advanced, metanoid, sirius), you can create other profile with only 2 armor (sol, sol advanced) without buying again?
\/ \/ \/
Answered by Highway:
B) If you have one ship whit 4 armor (sol, sol advanced, metanoid, sirius), you can create other profile with only 2 armor (sol, sol advanced) without buying again?
As im reading this, you saying that if we buying additional configurations on a ship (prototypes as example) you writing that we have to buy all armors again on the new configurations? :eek:
If that is true its ALOT different then what was been told in the beginning of this shack, and not changed in the good way. And if got to spend again alot of cryonite to buy the armors again, its not really 'flexible' as armors cost the most of a ship, and such I don't see the use of that change. :confused:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
LimitedHansen said:
Eheh i have one small question. What is PTR? Hehhe :idea: :sneaky:
Is the 'Public Test Realm', the test server.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
_PLaYeR_ said:
C) How many slot for cortex have for each profile?, the cortex can remove to the storage and use in other ships?
C. Planned are two slots per ship for now.
The second question: We can remove to the storage the cortex and put it in another ship like the drones?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
-Decimator- said:
As im reading this, you saying that if we buying additional configurations on a ship (prototypes as example) you writing that we have to buy all armors again on the new configurations? :eek:
If that is true its ALOT different then what was been told in the beginning of this shack, and not changed in the good way. And if got to spend again alot of cryonite to buy the armors again, its not really 'flexible' as armors cost the most of a ship, and such I don't see the use of that change. :confused:
But you still can sell the armor for full refund, so will not be a problem to sell them in one configuration and rebuy in the other. You do not need to grind a lot in short term (but in long term if you want the armor permanent on each configuration). Just a few clicks more.

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
But you still can sell the armor for full refund, so will not be a problem to sell them in one configuration and rebuy in the other. You do not need to grind a lot in short term (but in long term if you want the armor permanent on each configuration). Just a few clicks more.
Well not really, probable except Methanoid armor on lvl 70 ships all other armors (including prototypes) will be sold for just 50%, not fully 100%. (as what Highway sayed, same selling rate as all other items)
And because you also got to buy new configurations its no use if we also got to rebuy all armors.

As for now, some players already buyed multiple prototypes of the same kind so they can use the same ship on more systems. But if we got to pay for more configurations + their armors I don't see the difference as how it is now, and selling armors on current config to buy on new config? Don't see that use, as I want to use a single Parsec for multiple systems (Sirius, Draconis, Sol...) (that was the plan of the update, make them more flexible) and if to got to pay for all armors again that not gonna work and isn't really flexible. :confused:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
when you said that you will make the sirius armor stronger will the sirius ships also get bigger?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
-Decimator- said:
Well not really, probable except Methanoid armor on lvl 70 ships all other armors (including prototypes) will be sold for just 50%, not fully 100%. (as what Highway sayed, same selling rate as all other items)...
I only found this one: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=38343&start=40#p181514

Where...
Highway said:
The ship selling price will include all installed items on the ship as well the armor after the update. How much it will be its not yet defined, but I suppose it will work similar to actual selling price calculation.
But the "actual selling price calculation" of armor as seen on Vega is 100%

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
But the "actual selling price calculation" of armor as seen on Vega is 100%
Yes you got that right but I'm not sure if they do the 100% on all armors, I thought just vega and draconis because the armors prevent players from playing on CQ, wich isn't on other systems.

But I gues best thing is just to wait for an reply of Highway to get a clearer answer ;)

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello :)
2 questions and one suggestion :
1 - Will are we able to convert or sell methanoïd armor on the classic draconis ship to deluvium armor for conquests and Arkon ; like vega ships ?
2 - After buying the new tau-ceti armor on the ultimate ship, what happened to the items ? the Sirius items will stay in the Sirius config, or in the tau-ceti config ? Must we repurchase all the sirius items in the tau-ceti config an other time ?
3 - I would like developers to display the stats of the ships before buying a ship : a bar (or a number) with the ship armor, a bar (or a number) with the ship speed

Thanks ;)

flyfighter

Reaction score
Hello,

The boredom that roams the game brought me to this forum, each time i come online i wonder what i can do. Sirius is a beatifull system that profides loads of activities but even that got its moments of boredom after all those years. Most people got what they wanted. I love how you show some progress after all those years, but to be realistic if we dont see something new soon even more ppl might drop out.

Seeing these recent activities from the devs side, relightend the flame to play this game again. I start to believe in a bright future again and i'm willing to prepare for that. So for the moment i'l find me some cryons and buy some awsome ships again, but slowly i start to wonder what the ... im doing. Why do i even keep grinding? What's the point. The flame i spoke about starts to dimm again and might go off completely soon.

I hope you can show us some real improvements in the game soon. I dont have the skill and insight to develop games but i can't imagine a small armor update cost this much time. U might overdo this idea with the configurations u speak about, they are not nesessary at all. All we asked for is that Parsec class ships get some of their glory back. Dont get me wrong i love that you fall in love with the idea of ship configuration and that you dont only want to change the armors but give us something extra. But i think the true priority's lay elsewhere. For me changing some numbers on the armor is good enough and i can imagine that can even be inplemented today. WE NEED updates to take all of this talking serious!

I hope u move to number 2 on your schedule soon. It might be even better to start with number 5. "player controlled invasions" first. I say this because i think we need some other activity's besides grinding and ocassionally searching bps in sirius to kill some time while you work on the next update.

1. Ship Armor Adjustments
2. PvP Overhaul
3. Sirius System Adjustments
4. Tau Ceti System
5. Player Controlled Invasions

This amazing community got a wide vieuw of thoughts and the feedback can truly be key to succes. I wish u put something on those empty planets like in sol to keep us entertained. It does not have to be something huge, we just need a wider option of activity's we can participate in. I'm hopeing of some sort of minigame like arkon or a maze planete. Maby maby another pvp planete wich is always open to land on and play king of the hill or something. And also i believe arkon is not fast paste action. Arkon only gets though after 4 hours of destroying easy waves. and not to start speaking about phobos. Maby add some new white missions for a sq, like ambush a transport of worthy goods. Something difficult and also rewarding, wich u can maby make 30k/hour with. I can make 70k/hour grinding so 30k is less of a provit but the joy is bigger. Let ppl choose between fun or cry.

In short the message i wanted to get across is: please entertain us a bit while u work on TC and also don't get cought on extra idea's like these ship configurations, u can always make those changes after u finish TC. For now they are not gamechanging in my opinion. This community has loads of idea's, ask us if u need help! I've seen so much stuff being thought off and even created on this forum. i have even seen some1 make a whole storyline.

This topic might belong at the feedback section but i've got a sense only this topic gets vieuwed by the developers.

I hope you see the urge of an update in the realy realy realy close future, we dont need much to keep us entertained. Did i mention to say in the realy realy realy close future? I'l get my trust in the first update u do, if u truly update these armor's u can add me to the trustlist again. But before that i only see fancy words and no acts.

I dont wanna be a hater but sometimes we gotta,

And while we are hating i just want 1 more thing off my chest. This 2k16 event takes like 40 hours to complete, if i would work 40 hours making 10 euro a hour il be 400 euro richer. this drone can be bought with like 4 euro's wurth of gold. Why would i spend 40 hours on this event then>?? I might have done it if it would be soloable, but u always need a companion to finish these achievements. Maby that is what you want, the money. idc but put it in the future of this game then. i see this event as 1 big fund. I realy hoped this event could kill some much wanted time but the reward, effort and joy balance of this event is just nowhere to be found.

I'm not angry, im just a little bit upset. Kind regards,

Flyfighter

p.s dont mind my lack of english, i hope the message came across, im sure it did its confronting

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
nooooononononono! NO! i do NOT accept that new gold shop. bring back the last shop gui! i want to select how much in quantity i want, i want more options, this aint fair! Bring it back! :( :cry: :oops:

EDIT:

woops my bad, i take it back. Forgot i have transfered my account to Splitscreen studios. I take it Back! :LOL: :D

Makk_3

Reaction score
Highway said:
  • Methanoid armor stats are increased for Draconis ships together with the ship level.
So basically the devs are making Sirius a bit easier for players, who are just getting started there ? This is awesome news.

The Predator

Reaction score
This armor selling thing .. i like it but what about all the people that have sold their ships?They just got half the ship price back.. not armor cry.Don't they deserve their cry back then? I know some have sold dominators because it became useless when the black granite got introduced.Anyway the reason doesnt really matter in my eyes it would be only fair.
Its not our fault that you NOW try to implement this feature of selling armors which should have been availiable a long time ago as many things *points to a half finished planet in tau centi*

Anothet thing Can't you guys come up with new events? every time its the same old spaceball event shoot the balls dont get them stuck in walls! only this time you have to do it a HUNDRED TIMES ! or buy our gold buy buy buy we only care about money !!! thats how it comes over atleast i know most of us are just going to buy it with gold because we do not want this game to become a second job.

Also a feature for the tank class ships. Aggrobomb should actually AGGRO mantis. What is the point of having a tank class ship in a squad if the mantis is going to shoot your allies that do more dmg then your AGGRO bomb? yeah you can put a protector from your BG on your allies but thats it. When you have a dominator you cant do that with your shield. thats why nobody uses a dominator. honestly its been a year i seen someone actually flying a full sirius domi in sirius. its become useless you cant solo a giza with domi but you literally can solo every mantis i sirius yes every with a black granite! even though they are almost the same price! also if you drop down a beacon you shoot the mantis one time and theyll lose aggro of the beacon. these small little things could just have been made better.

i also suggest a Search bar in our Blueprint list we have to scroll trough HUNDRETS of HUNDRETS of blueprints to look in sirius if we have a blueprint or not this is really frustrating in my opinion especially after killing a giza. Imo the blueprints you already have completed should drop in a GREEN color so you are SURE you have it complete. i seen people collect blueprints they already have after doing gizas without knowing it alot of time.

Maybe for the a little more silly ones amongst us. You could make us TYPE the name of the SHIP that we want to SELL instead of clicking twice to sell your 2-3 million cryonite ship? you could even make us enable or disable that feature in the options menu for the ones that dont want it just an idea.

Also i think Boss cry should always drop. Yes always. on r5 if you do it solo it can take you up to 30 min (giza maybe a hour) a hour of grinding in tau centi i can make 40-50 mil easily.But we have been shooting harvesters for cry for years its became boring and repetitive like the whole game pretty much.No new content for years i used to love this game alot. a game should be about fun. not mindlesly grind untill you can buy everything and then quit of boredom. we are not robots we are human beings we need to have a fun aspect in games. we need new content. yes NEW content not content like events that have been repeated for YEARS. (points at spaceball drone event as a bad example) not events or contents that requires you to do the exact same thing over and over again but just in another planet (yep this space ball event is the worst idea they had so far for a event)

And we all know. This game is soooo buggy sometimes from missions to squads to collecting it has alot of bugs still! every game has bugs but this game has sooooo many! i know open beta games that have less bugs in it! (games that you can test but arent fully released yet).

last thing What took you so long splitscreen? what took you so long to make a forum section where we can actually see PROGRESS of you guys doing SOMETHING to the game? this game hasnt had an usefull update in ages. you promised tau centi would be great but its a failure. the only thing its good for is if you need cry. most games take maybe a month to do a good update. You take a year.

Also pvp is broken in this game i think we can all agree on that one.

If you have read all the way to here i thank you. this is a personal opinion of what needs to be improved or can be improved in pirategalaxy from a 4 year old player.i do not mean to offend you in any way splitscreen i'm just giving my opinion.if you want this game to survive you need to start listening your playerbase a little more and keep your pomises. other then all the things that can be improved and need improvement pirategalaxy still is a epic game.
And sorry for my English grammar i'm dutch :)

Kuski

Reaction score
The Predator said:
This armor selling thing .. i like it but what about all the people that have sold their ships?They just got half the ship price back.. not armor cry.Don't they deserve their cry back then? I know some have sold dominators because it became useless when the black granite got introduced.Anyway the reason doesnt really matter in my eyes it would be only fair.
Its not our fault that you NOW try to implement this feature of selling armors which should have been availiable a long time ago as many things *points to a half finished planet in tau centi*

Anothet thing Can't you guys come up with new events? every time its the same old spaceball event shoot the balls dont get them stuck in walls! only this time you have to do it a HUNDRED TIMES ! or buy our gold buy buy buy we only care about money !!! thats how it comes over atleast i know most of us are just going to buy it with gold because we do not want this game to become a second job.

Also a feature for the tank class ships. Aggrobomb should actually AGGRO mantis. What is the point of having a tank class ship in a squad if the mantis is going to shoot your allies that do more dmg then your AGGRO bomb? yeah you can put a protector from your BG on your allies but thats it. When you have a dominator you cant do that with your shield. thats why nobody uses a dominator. honestly its been a year i seen someone actually flying a full sirius domi in sirius. its become useless you cant solo a giza with domi but you literally can solo every mantis i sirius yes every with a black granite! even though they are almost the same price! also if you drop down a beacon you shoot the mantis one time and theyll lose aggro of the beacon. these small little things could just have been made better.

i also suggest a Search bar in our Blueprint list we have to scroll trough HUNDRETS of HUNDRETS of blueprints to look in sirius if we have a blueprint or not this is really frustrating in my opinion especially after killing a giza. Imo the blueprints you already have completed should drop in a GREEN color so you are SURE you have it complete. i seen people collect blueprints they already have after doing gizas without knowing it alot of time.

Maybe for the a little more silly ones amongst us. You could make us TYPE the name of the SHIP that we want to SELL instead of clicking twice to sell your 2-3 million cryonite ship? you could even make us enable or disable that feature in the options menu for the ones that dont want it just an idea.

Also i think Boss cry should always drop. Yes always. on r5 if you do it solo it can take you up to 30 min (giza maybe a hour) a hour of grinding in tau centi i can make 40-50 mil easily.But we have been shooting harvesters for cry for years its became boring and repetitive like the whole game pretty much.No new content for years i used to love this game alot. a game should be about fun. not mindlesly grind untill you can buy everything and then quit of boredom. we are not robots we are human beings we need to have a fun aspect in games. we need new content. yes NEW content not content like events that have been repeated for YEARS. (points at spaceball drone event as a bad example) not events or contents that requires you to do the exact same thing over and over again but just in another planet (yep this space ball event is the worst idea they had so far for a event)

And we all know. This game is soooo buggy sometimes from missions to squads to collecting it has alot of bugs still! every game has bugs but this game has sooooo many! i know open beta games that have less bugs in it! (games that you can test but arent fully released yet).

last thing What took you so long splitscreen? what took you so long to make a forum section where we can actually see PROGRESS of you guys doing SOMETHING to the game? this game hasnt had an usefull update in ages. you promised tau centi would be great but its a failure. the only thing its good for is if you need cry. most games take maybe a month to do a good update. You take a year.

Also pvp is broken in this game i think we can all agree on that one.

If you have read all the way to here i thank you. this is a personal opinion of what needs to be improved or can be improved in pirategalaxy from a 4 year old player.i do not mean to offend you in any way splitscreen i'm just giving my opinion.if you want this game to survive you need to start listening your playerbase a little more and keep your pomises. other then all the things that can be improved and need improvement pirategalaxy still is a epic game.
And sorry for my English grammar i'm dutch :)
I agree with blueprint search bar. I have thought it before. Finally someone else does aswell

Gon

Reaction score
Highway said:
Gon said:
Will old parsecs be balanced to be on pair with RD prototypes? They are useless compared to RD prototypes now. If not, can you at least give us 100% armor refund option?
The balance is not planned to be changed. The Raven ships are all hybrids and way more difficult to unlock as the classic Parsecs/Prototypes. Still the classic parsecs still have their use since the Raven ships do not offer the classic ship classes.
RD ships do not offer classic ship classes? Like?
Obsidian for little bit of hp less gives much better alpha damage, much better aoe and stun and is also faster. So it's better damage dealer than parsec. Parsec has only situational perforator for fighting certain ships in pvp, in sirius it's useless in squad pve.
Granite survives much much more than domi because of higher hp and protector and is also faster. So it's better tank than domi and also it can put beacon, so it can take role of Terrorizer to scout planets.
Marlstone is much better at pvp(basic function of shock) and faster. Terrorizer only better at scouting planets thanks to beacon, but it's extremely situational. So it's better shock than Terrorizer
Onyx is tankier and gives much better support and is faster than constructor, so ressurect is not needed unless your teammates are reckless. So it's better engie than Constructor.
Only mutilator is worth something.

So what classic ships offer over RD ships? Pointless money sink when you got already all RD ships? Screwing people who bought classic parsecs before RD event? Weren't parsecs supposed to be best ships in game? So what's point of classic parsecs when there are already better ships than them at the same price? Way more difficult to unlock? You mean for money? Or RD event which enforces you to have membership to have normal progress? I would understand if RD ships would have 2x price of classic parsecs, this would make more sense. But still, classic parsecs shouldn't be inferior to any ships like now.

Makk_3

Reaction score
I forgot to ask, are there any changes coming for farming cryonite, so players could afford Sirius gear and Ancient/Parsec ships a bit easier ? The current grind is currently off the charts.

When you get around 300-400 cryo with from Mars Harvesters, and gear/ships costs start from 100k up to 3,6mil. That literally tells that something needs to be done. We are human beings, we want to have fun, and not literally grinding an eternity just to afford a single Sirius ship with full on gear.

Another way to change this would be to simply reduce the gap between a META ship and Ancients/Parsecs costs.

Best regards..

2ndIdentity | Askone

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Makk_3 said:
When you get around 300-400 cryo with from Mars Harvesters, and gear/ships costs start from 100k up to 3,6mil. That literally tells that something needs to be done. We are human beings, we want to have fun, and not literally grinding an eternity just to afford a single Sirius ship with full on gear.
I agree with you.

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Makk_3 said:
I forgot to ask, are there any changes coming for farming cryonite, so players could afford Sirius gear and Ancient/Parsec ships a bit easier ? The current grind is currently off the charts.

Another way to change this would be to simply reduce the gap between a META ship and Ancients/Parsecs costs.

Best regards..

2ndIdentity | Askone
This gap wont be reduced, instead the parsecs ships become more useful. 100k for a sol ship is completly ok. Parsecs are ok as well, there is noone who forces you to buy prototypes. Later on, you get more kryonite in sirius. Economic Balance is destroyed when sth will change the way you want them to change.

flyfighter

Reaction score
How about you schedule a specific time in wich you answer questions (Q&A), cos it has been two weeks whitout any sign again. Like on each friday evening from 19:00 til 20:00. A time on wich players can ask questions and get replied whitin minutes instead of 2 weeks. I feel some serious neglection here. Bad news is better then no news!

Status
Not open for further replies.