Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Good afternoon
When it is expected to The Dev Shack #4?
:(

null

Reaction score
Dev Shack 4#, where are you!!! Were you kidnapped again by a pack of farial ground Squirrels!?!?!? Did you get stuck in a bunch of Dino Storm Tar!?!?!?!?

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
Ahhh... I knew this would happen.

Delay after delay.
Years after years.
You're still not coming with a new dev shack.

I think it's fair to call it quits now.

I have an ideea to make us laugh a bit, let's play a game:

When do you think Dev Shack 5 will be released?

I'll go first, I'll say it will be next year.

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Well, why not tomorrow?

But i don´t think so.

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello
This update will be amazing ! :D
I'm impatient

I know you can't tell us a real precise date, but we will wait one year ? 4 months ? one month ? or 2 weeks ?
Thank you for your reply Highway :)

Cupofcoffee

Reaction score
Devs,

I request the return of the raven event where you can get all raven ships in a row of events.
But if you have 50 signets on your account make it so that the pilot can skip the 1sm to unlock the main sm.

Olso i like to finish the 2K14 drones

Gon

Reaction score
Gon said:
Will old parsecs be balanced to be on pair with RD prototypes? They are useless compared to RD prototypes now. If not, can you at least give us 100% armor refund option?
Highway, please answer, don't ignore it.

Nix | ZeMedic

Reaction score
He won't answer, he'll just give a very very vague date that will be delayed, as always, and will have a really really reasoning behind it.

Did I mention that he won't answer?

Forum Rules said:
Please don't use bad language on Forums. You are able to express any feeling perfectly without using offensive/obscene words

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Time for a little update on the development front :). We have finished all preperations for the upcoming Spaceball event (See Changelog)

Our coders are now able to put in more effort into the feature update for Pirate Galaxy, because now the Dino Storm update mostly requires Artist work. We have a small screen ready for you on how the hangar sidepanel looks like:

configuration_preview.jpg
The layouts in the hangar will get heavily overhauled to structure the content by its usage and to introduce the ship configuration option. It also will feature subcategory tabs to be able to group them together. (similar to the user profile window)

Here are some additional changes that are required to make this change consistent:
- include drone slots per configuration. Adding them will only possible in the hangar and not in the drone window anymore.
- ability to sell drone slots in the usual sell rate.
- add the ability to purchase additional cortex slots per configuration.
- ability to sell cortex slots.

Gladiator said:
I ve got ifrit cortex parts in a locust hybrid in mizar as well as in sol. when i want to sell one beacause i m planning to use the new features, one ifrit is gone and i have to put a new one in my second locust profile.
Please change sth on the cortex parts, so this wont be a problem.
Yes you need to install the cortex parts for each configuration seperatly.

Gon said:
Will old parsecs be balanced to be on pair with RD prototypes? They are useless compared to RD prototypes now. If not, can you at least give us 100% armor refund option?
The balance is not planned to be changed. The Raven ships are all hybrids and way more difficult to unlock as the classic Parsecs/Prototypes. Still the classic parsecs still have their use since the Raven ships do not offer the classic ship classes.

jlinares said:
I know you can't tell us a real precise date, but we will wait one year ? 4 months ? one month ? or 2 weeks ?
We hopefully get this update ready June/Juli. But don't nail me on the date. Personally I would want it to deploy it today, but sadly these updates are not finished in a snap.

The next Dev Shack will be posted after the armor feature update is going into the Testphase. Until then you will get updates here about the development status.

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Question removed

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
Time for a little update on the development front :). We have finished all preperations for the upcoming Spaceball event (See Changelog)

Our coders are now able to put in more effort into the feature update for Pirate Galaxy, because now the Dino Storm update mostly requires Artist work. We have a small screen ready for you on how the hangar sidepanel looks like:

The layouts in the hangar will get heavily overhauled to structure the content by its usage and to introduce the ship configuration option. It also will feature subcategory tabs to be able to group them together. (similar to the user profile window)

Here are some additional changes that are required to make this change consistent:
- include drone slots per configuration. Adding them will only possible in the hangar and not in the drone window anymore.
- ability to sell drone slots in the usual sell rate.
- add the ability to purchase additional cortex slots per configuration.
- ability to sell cortex slots.
It's look nice, but include drone and cortex slots for each configuration and pay for change the configuration isn't a good idea.

With this, you can make a storage of skills for each ship? example: I have in the Ancient Myst 2 configurations, 1 sirius ancient blaster and 1 sirius ancient strong blaster to send the blaster in the configuration 1 to the skills storage and after send it to the configuration 2 for not buy it again in each configuration.

Thanks for the image, we needed it for see the new features. :mrorange:

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Do we have to buy for each new ship configuration new drone slots?

If we have to, please remove it. Last time it says that we can use 1 configuration for all ship profiles. :-(

A few queations which may be important to older players:

Are you planning a function for bringing together same ships with different configs?

What about the armor selling function? Are we able to sell the Armor in this Menu?

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello,
Thanks for you reply :)

I have a last question about the config of parsecs (ultimate ships) and usual ships :
What's going to happen with cortex, drones and drones slots currently installed on our ships ?
will they be lost after the update ? Or will they stay in the last tech config ?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Will all this stuff be available for comunity testing via PTR Terminus server?

_PLaYeR_

Reaction score
QUESTIONS:

A) If you remove a component of the ship (blaster sirius), it is stored in the warehouse? you can use the component in all the ship or only in the profiles of this ship?

B) If you have one ship whit 4 armor (sol, sol advanced, metanoid, sirius), you can create other profile with only 2 armor (sol, sol advanced) without buying again?

C) How many slot for cortex have for each profile?, the cortex can remove to the storage and use in other ships?

D) For serving the "maintenance"? so that the label is used?

E) Could put a other password to access the hangar (diferent)?. This would increase the security of our accounts.

In this update there are many details that have not been consulted with players, I hope not receive any displeasure.
If there are things that the community dislike , there is a possibility to change it? but all this will come to nothing

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
It's look nice, but include drone and cortex slots for each configuration and pay for change the configuration isn't a good idea.

With this, you can make a storage of skills for each ship? example: I have in the Ancient Myst 2 configurations, 1 sirius ancient blaster and 1 sirius ancient strong blaster to send the blaster in the configuration 1 to the skills storage and after send it to the configuration 2 for not buy it again in each configuration.
Gladiator said:
Do we have to buy for each new ship configuration new drone slots?
If we have to, please remove it. Last time it says that we can use 1 configuration for all ship profiles. :-(

This is required to make the changes consistent. Otherwise it would feel strange when only some parts affected when a configuration is switched. Basically a configuration is like a new ship that can be upgraded and equipped as desired. You will know what I mean when you are able to test it on the PTR.

Gladiator said:
1.Are you planning a function for bringing together same ships with different configs?

2. What about the armor selling function? Are we able to sell the Armor in this Menu?
1. This is a good idea but some players might now want that their ships get removed and merged together into one ship. Instead the player can choose to keep their ships as they are or manually create their configuration sets.

2. Yes that will be possible from that window in the armor section.

jlinares said:
Hello,
What's going to happen with cortex, drones and drones slots currently installed on our ships ?
will they be lost after the update ? Or will they stay in the last tech config ?
That is a very good questions. After the update is deployed all ships will get a default configuration set up with all the equipment/upgrades that where originally installed into that ship. So nothing will be lost :)

HGus said:
Will all this stuff be available for comunity testing via PTR Terminus server?
Yes we have planned to have a version on the test server (PTR) ready for you when its ready for public testing.

_PLaYeR_ said:
A) If you remove a component of the ship (blaster sirius), it is stored in the warehouse? you can use the component in all the ship or only in the profiles of this ship?

B) If you have one ship whit 4 armor (sol, sol advanced, metanoid, sirius), you can create other profile with only 2 armor (sol, sol advanced) without buying again?

C) How many slot for cortex have for each profile?, the cortex can remove to the storage and use in other ships?

D) For serving the "maintenance"? so that the label is used?

E) Could put a other password to access the hangar (diferent)?. This would increase the security of our accounts.
A. Components can not be removed from the ship (blasters,afterburner..) they can only be sold like it is now on the live server. Only drones can be moved into the storage.

B. No that is not possible. Once a new config is created you need to purchase all the items you want to include into that configuration.

C. Planned are two slots per ship for now

D. Currently only for the repair option of the ship with energy.

E. Nice idea but its generally a good practice to protect your account to avoid such things.

The more feedback we get early on the more we can react on it and improve the update. So keep it flowing :)

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Eheh i have one small question. What is PTR? Hehhe :idea: :sneaky:

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Highway said:
Gladiator said:
1.Are you planning a function for bringing together same ships with different configs?

2. What about the armor selling function? Are we able to sell the Armor in this Menu?
1. This is a good idea but some players might now want that their ships get removed and merged together into one ship. Instead the player can choose to keep their ships as they are or manually create their configuration sets.
Please do it. I know many many playerson korell who have bought same parsecs for different planet systems. If you can make the people choose it would be fine.

_PLaYeR_

Reaction score
If the profiles so few consequences like watching, I do not understand the need for it or what it brings to the game. The only difference is that you do not have to buy the chassis and have two slot cortex?

It's time to make changes likes players and represent significant improvements.
Do not throw away this opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.