Not open for further replies.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Ok. So i have been testing out the new features. It seems very promising so far. Good job! :)

Bugs i've bumped into. :idea:

When selling a 'Ship' The name of that ship you just sold freezes on the other ship that takes it place when merging down in the spaceship list in Hangar sidebar. When u click on a new ship, then the names updates.

When landing on a planet, the orbit OST is still playing. After attacking a mantis, the combat OST starts. When combat mode deactivates, the OST wont play at all. This is not a new bug. Its been there for several years now.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I have just two things to say, I could not see anything like many, and the other, a fatal mistake to entrust a single GM (Vlad Tepes) to grant planes and armor Cryonite

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
From what i could see:

Some ship levels of the other systems like antares, gemini etc have been changed (some lower, some higher) which i think is a good decision actually to make the game a bit more harder to go through at the start to spend more time in the lower systems
From the optical perspective its pretty good and structured

I couldnt really test it that much because i dont play on askone pretty much and i'm only lvl 41, but i hope the ones who could actually test it gathered some useful information to fix a few bugs

we'll see how it goes ;)

Betabot

Reaction score
All this news coming in is great.

Highway can we get an overall update on how things are going? Is this the only place for feedback, or are mods from in-game already working on things?

Was anyone able to roughly test out the new armor specs/costs.

Also any indication what happens to previously owned ships with Meth armor, but the pilot isn't lv 85?

POSITRON3

Reaction score
in general how its goes? can we have an upgrade in middle septiember?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Betabot said:
Also any indication what happens to previously owned ships with Meth armor, but the pilot isn't lv 85?
Methanoid armor level restriction for Ancient ships (lvl85) won't affect pilots below lvl 85, cause they still didn't buy those. After the update they will be available at lvl 71 (bulkwark) and pilots will need to lvl up to 85 to install the Methanoid.

Same for draco ships with Methanoid armor, they will receive the update already with required level. All new entry levels for ships of any system have been lowered, and current level requirements for buying bulwark ships will be the same for deluvian ships after the update.

Example: Sol Advanced Ship currently buy at lvl 60, and you can install all armors at that level, after update you can buy it at lvl 56 and get two upgrades at lvls 58 and 60. If you already have a deluvian R60 ship, nothing changes for you.

Prese95

Reaction score
DeluxeGamer said:
From what i could see:

Some ship levels of the other systems like antares, gemini etc have been changed (some lower, some higher) which i think is a good decision actually to make the game a bit more harder to go through at the start to spend more time in the lower systems
From the optical perspective its pretty good and structured

I couldnt really test it that much because i dont play on askone pretty much and i'm only lvl 41, but i hope the ones who could actually test it gathered some useful information to fix a few bugs

we'll see how it goes ;)

Could you tell us more? thank you

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
gonzaabel said:
I find it, what we save if for create any configuration we spend cryo? The fenix value is 5 of cryo, and each configuration have the same value...
http://prntscr.com/ceg7zx
I can confirm you that is not true for higher lvl ships.

StickManTwit

Reaction score
Now this is shaping up to be a very popular update. Great to have a breath of fresh air.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Saalek said:
Hi again

I don't know i it's a bug.
I can't buy armor for vega ships

Regards
Same here. Even on Gemini and Mizar hangars, the option for upgrading vega ships was unavailable. My vega ships already upgraded in live server were shown with their thermograde and deluvian armors, with option for downgrading, but not for upgrading again.

PS: Why I cannot upload screenshots here? I prepared a few...

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
HGus said:
Saalek said:
Hi again

I don't know i it's a bug.
I can't buy armor for vega ships

Regards
Same here. Even on Gemini and Mizar hangars, the option for upgrading vega ships was unavailable. My vega ships already upgraded in live server were shown with their thermograde and deluvian armors, with option for downgrading, but not for upgrading again.

PS: Why I cannot upload screenshots here? I prepared a few...
That's not a bug, Highway told us earlier in the Dev Shack that Vega armors woud get removed from the game ;)

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
FuN-Unity said:
Hi
Game do not say what items are of too high level when doing story missions.
Fix it pls :) .
If you want to fly missions belonging to mars, you need a stam-r ship with moon stuff (maximum) gold blueprints are not allowed as far as i know.
And Yes, it s a bug and this will be fixed quite soon i think.

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
Hello. The game didn't let me and my friend to the Martian mission with the Sol Advanced Armor on Parsec and 60-level Sol ship. Does it means that after update we should have 2 versions of Sol ships to help in the story missions?
And Phoenix has required 3 lvl in the shop, are there will no problems for new pilots?

POSITRON3

Reaction score
So at end test was sucefull? few bugs? aprox. date for the update? Thanks for any info.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Fra_592 said:
HGus said:
... Even on Gemini and Mizar hangars, the option for upgrading vega ships was unavailable. My vega ships already upgraded in live server were shown with their thermograde and deluvian armors, with option for downgrading, but not for upgrading again....
That's not a bug, Highway told us earlier in the Dev Shack that Vega armors woud get removed from the game ;)
But my already owned lvl 10 vega ships had the armors installed. It seems that thermograde makes them lvl 13 and deluvian makes them lvl 15. Why they can have the armors and new ships cannot? Highway didn't say that Vega armors will get removed, but the feature that allows auto downgrade in CQs/Phobos/Colossus, creating the need to have 2 armors configurations.

Gladiator said:
FuN-Unity said:
Hi
Game do not say what items are of too high level when doing story missions.
Fix it pls :) .
If you want to fly missions belonging to mars, you need a stam-r ship with moon stuff (maximum) gold blueprints are not allowed as far as i know.
And Yes, it s a bug and this will be fixed quite soon i think.
But he is trying "An Exercise in Futility", which is a Mars mission included in Earth story. Between "Admiral's New Hardware" and "Helpful Friend", five missions before "To Draconis".
Did you check that Moon tech is allowed in Mars missions?

TEPPA HOBA said:
Hello. The game didn't let me and my friend to the Martian mission with the Sol Advanced Armor on Parsec and 60-level Sol ship. Does it means that after update we should have 2 versions of Sol ships to help in the story missions?
And Phoenix has required 3 lvl in the shop, are there will no problems for new pilots?
And maybe 3, if the requirement is splitten between Mars/Moon too. But Gladiator says that Moon tech works in Mars.

New pilots start with the Phoenix in hangar. But it seems that they will need lvl 3 for the anin-1300 too. Hopefully they will be lvl 3 when the Tutorial for buying new ship is available.

_PLaYeR_

Reaction score
Upon completion of the process tested the new update, I will give my opinion, if I may be allowed or not.

I think the upgrade process is slow and late. That really brings this new profile system:

1) We can put two cortex.
2) When two identical ships have you nows only the price of the chassis
3) We have a new armor that makes our best ships are stronger but slower.
4) You can sell armor

If they have needed months to simply redesign the tabs of the hangar, you have hopes of being alive when they activate the new system?

The first priority should and must be to provide new content. This adds nothing to the players who have spent years stuck in sirius without many new things to do.

This is my humble opinion, LUCK

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Believe it or not, I share much of what you said, on the one hand, do not understand the joke they open the PTR to everyone when only a GM in charge of awarding the Cryonite, planes and ships to all players present

On the other hand, all I could do in the PTR was look at the new interface of the hangar, but could not interact with it, finally, my only view on this is that if they return to make public evidence, do not let him the post of I give Cryonite, planes and ships to a GM, give it to five or all

POSITRON3

Reaction score
_PLaYeR_ said:
Upon completion of the process tested the new update, I will give my opinion, if I may be allowed or not.

I think the upgrade process is slow and late. That really brings this new profile system:

1) We can put two cortex.
2) When two identical ships have you nows only the price of the chassis
3) We have a new armor that makes our best ships are stronger but slower.
4) You can sell armor

If they have needed months to simply redesign the tabs of the hangar, you have hopes of being alive when they activate the new system?

The first priority should and must be to provide new content. This adds nothing to the players who have spent years stuck in sirius without many new things to do.

This is my humble opinion, LUCK
I am agree on the process is slow and late.
I am agree on the 1 priority is provide new content.
But redesign the tabs don't was the hard part. The hard part was add new armour and keep the game balance. Keeping the game balanced is the hard part of all programing games. So if they added the new armour and keeping more or less the game balance. then I think all other stuff will come much more easy and quick. But is good some develover confirm this. So I still have hopes.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:
Believe it or not, I share much of what you said, on the one hand, do not understand the joke they open the PTR to everyone when only a GM in charge of awarding the Cryonite, planes and ships to all players present

On the other hand, all I could do in the PTR was look at the new interface of the hangar, but could not interact with it, finally, my only view on this is that if they return to make public evidence, do not let him the post of I give Cryonite, planes and ships to a GM, give it to five or all

I did not know that part. Hmmmm that's is not good, that's prove they not very sure about the work they already did, so maybe still no complete. hmmm that can mean we will have to wait still more time for get the upgrade :( :( :(

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
POSITRON3 said:
I did not know that part. Hmmmm that's is not good, that's prove they not very sure about the work they already did, so maybe still no complete. hmmm that can mean we will have to wait still more time for get the upgrade :( :( :(
I do not think it will postpone the entire upgrade, in theory became the '' public trial '' because the testers had no more errors to take, since everything was '' fixed ''

Status
Not open for further replies.