Not open for further replies.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
yes betabot they will be full hands on deck......on Dino Storm, we be lucky if we see Tau Ceti finished next 6 months.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
serebus said:
yes betabot they will be full hands on deck......on Dino Storm, we be lucky if we see Tau Ceti finished next 6 months.
don't think so, it will be suicide not to launch tc soon. I still think they will work faster after sort the main balance problems that I think they had.

anyway will be good to keep and eye in Dino Storn work so we can make a justice claim about PG work that already is very retraced.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Highway said:
Here is the change log for this update and the release date: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39151

Well, now I need congrat you for the efford made and bring this 1 upgrade more or less on time.

we PG player appreciate much the effort you put in our preferred game. Hope you continue this way :) :)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
Here is the change log for this update and the release date: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39151
Hi, nice :D
But, you have it ready? why you release it on Monday and not tomorrow (Friday)? :LOL:

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
gonzaabel said:
Highway said:
Hi, nice :D
But, you have it ready? why you release it on Monday and not tomorrow (Friday)? :LOL:
To be available to hotfix quickly if there are problems with the update, without having to wait the week-end to wait ;-)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Have you fixed the Tutorials? I am afraid that new players will get confused with this awesome configurations system. Maybe you should keep a single configuration for newcomers and unlock the multiple system at level 10... what do you think?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I'm quite excited to see the sirius system adjustments. :D

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
Me too :LOL:

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Heavy artillery said:
Me too :LOL:
Same here, im sure there are good and bad stuff here.

BUT..... it is not what i have been waiting for for the last 3 years.

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
alewx said:
Changelog was updated at 2 specific points that were outdated.

"Parsec class ships with Sirius armor are allowed to participate in the Draconis conquest."
-> They arent, only the Draconis Armor is allowed

"HyAn Mutilator Parsec base armor has been increased to meet its proper rare bonus."
-> The META-X-Defender got the armor updated for the rare bonus.
Hi alewx,
with the above there is going to be a problem with the Mantis Draconis Defender if not addressed in the same way.
META-X and Mantis Draco Defender do currently both have the same armor (and rightly so: both rare Defenders). If only the META-X gets a 25% boost it'll strip the Mantis Draco Defender of its rare status (it is however a gold bp).

As a side note, raising the META-X and leaving the HyAn untouched will effectivele set the Defender class' base armor equal to the Tank class' base armor.

Best wishes
V1

Betabot

Reaction score
Is there a possible ETA on the update? As the update page simply said on the 12th.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
(edited)
Servers shutdown done at 9:30 am (europe), 3:30 am (america).
Update in progress... :confused: :| :x

Betabot

Reaction score
Updated Files can be downloaded.

Server has to be restarted now I'm guessing.

EDIT Online :D

-Kati-

Reaction score
Congrats for update :D

But the one thing what I don't like is I can't remove and change drones on the ships.. hmm :sneaky:

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
-Kati- said:

But the one thing what I don't like is I can't remove and change drones on the ships.. hmm :sneaky:
Configuration -> Drones to remove the drones, and hangar->Drones to add them on the selected configuration ;-)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
V1-Hyper said:
alewx said:

"HyAn Mutilator Parsec base armor has been increased to meet its proper rare bonus."
-> The META-X-Defender got the armor updated for the rare bonus.
Hi alewx,
with the above there is going to be a problem with the Mantis Draconis Defender if not addressed in the same way.
META-X and Mantis Draco Defender do currently both have the same armor (and rightly so: both rare Defenders). If only the META-X gets a 25% boost it'll strip the Mantis Draco Defender of its rare status (it is however a gold bp).[...]
Changed Mantis Draco Defender too: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=184140#p184140

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Info:
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39151

Still lots of people have not had a chance to play with this new setup and already nice amounts fo cryonite are asked to play with it...

I have NO idea what ship I need with what items / drones / etc I can do Hive missions with...
And you charge 54K the config to figure it out, well guess not.
Lets see whome will help my new clan mates now reach Tau Ceti ^^

I truely hope this will restore games identety, pfff, dont see it dough. I cant see the benefit of any player on this new update, short term or long term.

I wish us all good luck and thank for devs and testers for at least create something :)

LG

A anounce ment with some explanation in summer holliday time IN GAME would be nice to inform your paying clients somethign drastic has taken place...

-Kati-

Reaction score
Fra_592 said:
-Kati- said:

Configuration -> Drones to remove the drones, and hangar->Drones to add them on the selected configuration ;-)
Ah yes, thank you very much for help :D I did not see it and now I see hehe :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.