Status
Not open for further replies.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Some research about current ship/tech level restrictions: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=39142&p=184224#p184224

Gamella

Reaction score
If I can put my 2 cents i, without having read all the thread and discussions on this update...
The cap on equipment level is absolute crap. Now it makes grinding even more tedious. How was this supposed to help new players? Please help me understand...

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
I want plain answer from the Developers:

What did you do to the mantis on the planets like Hive, they are owning us in packs in misions on Hive ?

Did you keep them to cope with the old armor meths because if you did you did a mayor bubu ^^
I warnt for this and my opinion is you didnt do anything to compensate for the mayor meth armor loss and deluvian ships are beying killed to easy.

LG

ironman111

Reaction score
Sehr gutes Update. Man sollte die Kraft der Nachbrenner verbessern (Parsecs & normalen Schiffe).

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
LivlyGhost said:
I want plain answer from the Developers:

What did you do to the mantis on the planets like Hive, they are owning us in packs in misions on Hive ?

Did you keep them to cope with the old armor meths because if you did you did a mayor bubu ^^
I warnt for this and my opinion is you didnt do anything to compensate for the mayor meth armor loss and deluvian ships are beying killed to easy.

LG
Back in the days, all players did Hive missions in Deluvian armor because Methoid armor was only introduced much later with the release of Sirius. But fair point, nonetheless :mrorange:

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
True V1, then Hive was made harder to cope with the parsecs and meth ships doing missions after people complained it was "to easy", btw same people already done hive so they didnt care nobody else came through or not ^^
Now situation is difirent is more equal as devs say, but planets are not set up for deluvian armor but for meth armor ^^

Ah well I wish you all good luck helping others do missions... Because I give up.

LG

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Yes, the Hive was HARD. It was the pinacle of the story mission and home to the Mantis Queen. But it was so much fun. The hive ought to keep that "Mum, I'm scared here, let's go home" feel :p

Truthfully, Methanoid armor was never intended for Draconis, it was introduced to help out META ships in Sirius (in its final implementation of +60% HP anyways). Only at the time, complaints forced the devs to allow the armor for Draco CQ and missions for known reasons. Now would be the time to straighten things out again, hopefully well balanced, of course :D

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
V1-Hyper said:
Yes, the Hive was HARD. It was the pinacle of the story mission and home to the Mantis Queen. But it was so much fun. The hive ought to keep that "Mum, I'm scared here, let's go home" feel :p

Truthfully, Methanoid armor was never intended for Draconis, it was introduced to help out META ships in Sirius (in its final implementation of +60% HP anyways). Only at the time, complaints forced the devs to allow the armor for Draco CQ and missions for known reasons. Now would be the time to straighten things out again, hopefully well balanced, of course :D
The truth never had to do missions Draconis with deluvian armor, I know they'll say something like, '' were not Sirius so you could not have the armor Metanoide '' but it happens that as many new players, helped people with more knowledge, better ships and of course, shielding Metanoide, I say this not to mention the work they did it was like 60-80% of the work of the missions, in short, although many complain, I feel great that it has deluvian to do missions with armor, as you say V1-Hyper, brings a sense of fear that should give you the most dangerous planet in the galaxy, home of the elite led by their queen mantis

Saalek

Reaction score
It's a good and logical modification for me

When we finished Drakonis (in early days on 2011, the 5th January exactly), we suffered a lot with our poor deluvian armor and blue/gold components.
Now, we have ancient blueprints, so if we did drakonis those days, we can do it again.

the problema is that a lot a player don't jnow how to use a drako ship, so .... learn it :mrorange: :mrorange:

Gamella

Reaction score
The part I'm complaining about is the max equipment cap on missions. That is not helping anyone. I'm on Lustra. I want to go back to Terasa and do some white missions. Now I have to strip down my ship and mount older and crappier equipment. Why...?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Hello, I want to report an error which we noticed a fellow and I, discussing levels of components, for some reason disagreed values, to set ourselves, he looked at the level that comes out at the bottom next to the purchase price and that of the top, here is the address of the image showing the error

http://image.prntscr.com/image/9b08ca9c0e9744d3baf87e03c09aabcd.png

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
GOTIL0N said:
Hello, I want to report an error which we noticed a fellow and I, discussing levels of components, for some reason disagreed values, to set ourselves, he looked at the level that comes out at the bottom next to the purchase price and that of the top, here is the address of the image showing the error

:arrowd:
Highway said:
2. The best Draconis componets have an item level of 70 but your pilot needs to be level 65 to purchase them. These item levels are already used on the current live version but now shown in the game. Now we will decided that it is a good idea to make them visible to the players.
I think that's not an error to consider the examples given by Highway were not an exhaustive list, and that most of the items will now display different "buyability level" and "effective level".

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:

Hi Gotilon,
that is indeed no error. In fact, it isn't even something that changed with the update. Both numbers are correct and long listed on the HHG. The update merely makes the top number visible in the hangar for the first time:
The bottom number 55 is the pilot rank required to install this Blaster (unchanged).
The top number 60 is the tech level of the BP for this Blaster (unchanged).
The top number could until now only be seen when scanning the BP on the planet surface (in the right HUD panel)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification, all this made me much strange :LOL:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
They said that the'll get rid of upper armors for vega ships but lol, everyone has still got them. XD

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
ok. At first I was impressed with the update. Then I realized something. My Sirius Armored Emperor Parsec feels WEAKER when in combat -_- did you guys SERIOUSLY decrease the hp of the Sirius Armor??

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
CaptSmiley said:
ok. At first I was impressed with the update. Then I realized something. My Sirius Armored Emperor Parsec feels WEAKER when in combat -_- did you guys SERIOUSLY decrease the hp of the Sirius Armor??
You have to purchase the Ancient Armor and According to some buddies, the armor is tankier than before

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
L3giT said:
CaptSmiley said:
You have to purchase the Ancient Armor and According to some buddies, the armor is tankier than before
Which armor is tankier? I plan to purchase Ancient Armor when they rebalance rep droids or release TC, either will do for me. But they also said they were strengthening Sirius Armor, not weakening it.

GalacticDeastroyer

Reaction score
why the hell would u make an update like this i cant even used rares in simple white mission let alone ancients
why would you people do something like this, is this even an update
and to think i thought things where going to get better
just seems now i have hunted all these rares for no reason
bet i cant even use my fully rared sol sniper to do my mars whites like i have planed

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Gamella said:
The part I'm complaining about is the max equipment cap on missions. That is not helping anyone. I'm on Lustra. I want to go back to Terasa and do some white missions. Now I have to strip down my ship and mount older and crappier equipment. Why...?
Do not strip down your ship. Create an alternate configuration when you have the required cryo. For Terasa you will need a lvl 21 ship (Thermograde antares ship) with lvl 21 items (top Terasa blues). Please read this thread the most that you can to know the procedures. Gladiator96 posted a tutorial in German forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.