Not open for further replies.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
What if .... you all stop talking for nothing and wait the next update that will come ?

You are just complaining and you know that you can do nothing else,so it's useless to keep talking like that.

Please stop now ......

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Darkos said:
What if .... you all stop talking for nothing and wait the next update that will come ?

You are just complaining and you know that you can do nothing else,so it's useless to keep talking like that.

Please stop now ......

don't agree, I think we all have to right to point out that apart of the 3 year waiting we still wait for almost one year more (2016) and still see that Dino Storm is always take the time of the developers. We have the right to point that this is not fair, and is not good. I think is not useless to claim when you have the right to clain like in this case. I suppose (not sure) some progress is made in Tc, but when I see that after almost 4 year PG don't get the attencion it deserved I feel bad and I need to express my reasons looking for some hope. :(

null

Reaction score
I could not agree more with Positron3's post. It's the squeaky Wheel that gets the grease. 3 year and 9 months without grease is a bad business model or neglect at the very least. I don't know about anyone else, If I had a machine that made me millions of dollars, It would be WELL greased, oiled or whatever it needed to keep customers happy and returning.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Prepare for the Public test ^^ : http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39088

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Highway said:
Prepare for the Public test ^^ : http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39088
Since I am a customer of FaceBook I am forced to create an account on its website, likewise I have access to everything that is going to do in the PTR? :confused:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
If I don't have a acc lvl 85 on Askone, I can have a lvl 85 on the ptr for the test?? or only lvl 1 with 100k gold? :|

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Highway said:

thats what I am talking about !!!!!! I am happy now :) :D ^^

POSITRON3

Reaction score
so since I don't have an askone account, please the one who can test the new changes, please post here what they found and how is going. pleaseeeeee.

also if all going fine that's mean we have new tau ceti soon? I don't know if this is answered before or if am confused, but I think first will be armour then after some time new tau ceti? or we going to have both at same time? if not how many time after armour work fine we got new tc?

thanks for info and sorry if was aswer before.

Betabot

Reaction score
POSITRON3 said:
so since I don't have an askone account, please the one who can test the new changes, please post here what they found and how is going. pleaseeeeee.

also if all going fine that's mean we have new tau ceti soon? I don't know if this is answered before or if am confused, but I think first will be armour then after some time new tau ceti? or we going to have both at same time? if not how many time after armour work fine we got new tc?

Yep it's been answered before.

1. Ship Armor Adjustments
2. PvP Overhaul
3. Sirius System Adjustments
4. Tau Ceti System
5. Player Controlled Invasions

That is the order for the update, so we won't see Tau for a long time.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
POSITRON3 said:

Read the 2'nd Dev Shack. They are going to release the updates in a specific ordrer.

1. Ship Armor Adjustments #3
2. PvP Overhaul #4
3. Sirius System Adjustments #5
4. Tau Ceti System #6
5. Player Controlled Invasions #7

As you can see. Tau Ceti improvements will probably be informed in Dev Shack #6. I believe.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
POSITRON3 said:
so since I don't have an askone account, please the one who can test the new changes, please post here what they found and how is going. pleaseeeeee
I don't think they're allowed to say anything.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
I don't think they're allowed to say anything.
He is talking about the PTR, which is public by definition. So anyone can post screenshots taken from it, and discuse about what is going there.

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
We are NOT allowed to post anything from the ptr. but this is not necessary, because highway keeps you up to date. How the new interface is working is not described in detail, but it explains itsself when you see the pictures here.

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Hey Highway do you know the technology we use in pg
For example
Iron
Fusion
Antimatter
Zero-point
Ancient

Have you planned the next technology we are going to use in PG somewhere at the end of Tau Ceti.

Status
Not open for further replies.