Heavy artillery said:
Hey Highway do you know the technology we use in pg
For example
Iron
Fusion
Antimatter
Zero-point
Ancient

Have you planned the next technology we are going to use in PG somewhere at the end of Tau Ceti.
Good question

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
POSITRON3 said:
Mastian said:
LimitedHansen said:
POSITRON3 said:
Tau Ceti improvements will probably be informed in Dev Shack #6. I believe.
Dev Shack 6, when? 2018 :LOL:

try to use quotes correctly, here seem like I write that and I don't writed that. so quote correctly please.

Woopsie. Something wrong with the codes behind the quote tool probably. I assume all i need to do to make a quote is to press that ( " ) sign and then start typing. Nothing more. Thats how it should work.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
LimitedHansen said:
POSITRON3 said:
Mastian said:
LimitedHansen said:
POSITRON3 said:
Tau Ceti improvements will probably be informed in Dev Shack #6. I believe.
Dev Shack 6, when? 2018 :LOL:

try to use quotes correctly, here seem like I write that and I don't writed that. so quote correctly please.

Woopsie. Something wrong with the codes behind the quote tool probably. I assume all i need to do to make a quote is to press that ( " ) sign and then start typing. Nothing more. Thats how it should work.

is ok :)

POSITRON3

Reaction score
FEW hours for ptr test begin, please tell us how is going I mean I was success or found a lot bugs. also how feel new armour. thanks.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
PTR is now open for the test: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39088&p=183914#p183914

Betabot

Reaction score
So... The test apparently started about 3 mins ago.

Please keep us updated on the changes. Like armor prices, even though they might not be final

Saalek

Reaction score
Hi
I'm testing the modifications. Sorry if my English isn't good.

1- Drako ships are lv 61 ? So, now if we do the first 16 missions, can we get the ship without reach lv 70 ?
2- Best Gazika components are lv 65. Nowdays, Hive best components are lv 65. What are the new item lv ?
3 - We can have several configurations for the same ship. A 35 (sorry 43) lv ship with diferents items and armours. You save 75% of ship price. How many configurations can we buy for the same ship ? Is anywhere a table with all armour/cortex/dron slopt prices ?

Regards

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Betabot said:
So... The test apparently started about 3 mins ago.

Please keep us updated on the changes. Like armor prices, even though they might not be final
Agree on that, any kind of info is very welcome until upgrade arrive to us directly. it help to wait. Thanks.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Highway said:
PTR is now open for the test: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=39088&p=183914#p183914

Very nice. The most important info about this 2 hour test is: did it run smoothly? some bugs? run badly? please keep informed about that main point.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I feel great that now everything is as in '' big three categories in the hangar '' and the new tab for configurations is great :D

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Hello,
Saalek said:
Hi
1- Drako ships are lv 61 ? So, now if we do the first 16 missions, can we get the ship without reach lv 70 ?
Yes, but you'll need higher level to buy the armors. Now the myst is level 71 too, but metha armor isn't available under lvl 85 for example.

Saalek said:
3 - We can have several configurations for the same ship. A 35 (sorry 43) lv ship with diferents items and armours. You save 75% of ship price. How many configurations can we buy for the same ship ? Is anywhere a table with all armour/cortex/dron slopt prices ?
Haven't reached any limit with 20+ configs, so i guess that's no limit.
Drone slots are half their current price on live server.
Cortex slot is more or less the price of the first armor it seems.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Saalek said:
Hi
2- Best Gazika components are lv 65. Nowdays, Hive best components are lv 65. What are the new item lv ?
1. Yes, almost every ship has now a lower level requirements to purchase them. But upgrading armors on the ship requires you to have the corresponding level that matches the armor level.

2. The best Draconis componets have an item level of 70 but your pilot needs to be level 65 to purchase them. These item levels are already used on the current live version but now shown in the game. Now we will decided that it is a good idea to make them visible to the players.

3. There is currently no limit in creating new configurations for the ships.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Highway said:
Saalek said:
Hi
1. Yes, almost every ship has now a lower level requirements to purchase them. But upgrading armors on the ship requires you to have the corresponding level that matches the armor level.

2. The best Draconis componets have an item level of 70 but your pilot needs to be level 65 to purchase them. These item levels are already used on the current live version but now shown in the game. Now we will decided that it is a good idea to make them visible to the players.

3. There is currently no limit in creating new configurations for the ships.

Nice Nice I am very exited with all this new stuff. and alsow because unter now I don't heard any bad coment about how it is running. YESSSSS :)

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
the least your stupid tech support could do is actually let me reset my bloody password so i can try the public testing -_-

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
This is very good. :) One problem was i'm a low level in askone and I can't really look at the ancient armor but hey when the update is released i have a level 85 account in solaria and I will be able to have an even better look at it.
Nice Update Highway.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
well almost 1.5 hour of test and not single bad coment about how it is running, so I suppose is a success!!!

Saalek

Reaction score
POSITRON3 said:
well almost 1.5 hour of test and not single bad coment about how it is running, so I suppose is a success!!!
I disagree. The problem is that most players in PTR are from other servers, so we don't have no crio or lv to test all (i'm only lv 70)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
If I remember, Highway said the configurations can be created for free and I can see it value are the same of the ship...
if for example I have two dominators, one for draconis and one for sirius, I wouldn't sell one dominator because a have to spend more cryo in buy a new configuration in the another dominator (675K) and after buy again the slots of the drones, the armors and the equipments.

Updated:

Fra_592 said:
There are still some questions such as:
1) Will we have to buy armors for every preset? Or could we choose freely any armor under the highest one bought on that ship? F.E. I have a Sirius parsec, i want to make a Draconis preset. Will i have to pay again Sol,
Highway said:
1. Each config is like a fresh ship where all the items, armors etc can be installed as usual. The benefit is that you save a lot of cryonite if you want to build many configuration sets instead of buying new ships every time.
I find it, what we save if for create any configuration we spend cryo? The fenix value is 5 of cryo, and each configuration have the same value...
http://prntscr.com/ceg7zx

Saalek

Reaction score
Hi again

I don't know i it's a bug.
I can't buy armor for vega ships

Regards

FuN-Unity

Reaction score
Hi
Game do not say what items are of too high level when doing story missions.
Fix it pls :) .

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.