What's new

Ship Armor Adjustments #03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prese95

Reaction score
Guys i suggest dont believe when they say a exactly date because meanwhile bugs/problems etc may appear so update needs to be delay'd.

Just wait the update to come,after all they are humans not robots,also they have 3 game's

Try to make yourself 3 online game's and update them frecvently,then talk about them.
Just have some patience i know that is frustrating but understand them

POSITRON3

Reaction score
any news, how goes the tau/new armour test until now? it will be crio booster in the II fase of ravent event?

null

Reaction score
NEXT EVENT?

DEV SHACK 4?

ARMORS?

TAU CETI?

4 years, of no progress doesn't buy you much in my book. Show me some progress please.

TheWanted

Reaction score
null said:
NEXT EVENT?

DEV SHACK 4?

ARMORS?

TAU CETI?

4 years, of no progress doesn't buy you much in my book. Show me some progress please.
Plase wait another 4 years

POSITRON3

Reaction score
still no new news? end of august the date give by highway still is good or is posposed again?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I am waiting any news too.
Please, we have waiting since 2013 any big update. We need Tau Ceti, and for this point we have to wait this update and PvP and sirius adjustments...

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
If they wanted people are testing it then I'm guessing that they did some effort. Don't get me wrong but they're probably close to finishing.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I just want my update shields and be happy, for now .....

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Please be patient.
Remember that the testing is already running. That means that the gross of programming was already done and they are fine tunning and bug fixing while the testers keep reporting...
So it will be ready soon.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
To be patient NO i wont, it´s been 3 years sins TC came out and faild and this armor update is not gonna do it to keep ppl here, finish TC and ppl might stay even some come back, but the game is diyng, most systems are empty of ppl, finish TC and the game might be saved.

null

Reaction score
serebus said:
To be patient NO i won't, it's been 3 years sins TC came out and failed and this armor update is not gonna do it to keep ppl here, finish TC and ppl might stay even some come back, but the game is dying, most systems are empty of ppl, finish TC and the game might be saved.

I can't agree more with serebus. This game is going to flat line if the devs don't show progress. To say, "We're working on it, we have great testers, or we don't want to give you an exact date when updates will take place, to not let you down, or we're not robots" doesn't work anymore. It's what is called bread and circuses. When common romans were going to revolt against the government because of poor conditions, Caesar would give them bread and circuses, while not improving any conditions. You guys really need to give more updates, letting us know your progress, you could do an end of week progress report. Show the players you're doing something that will convince us to keep playing.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
null said:
serebus said:
To be patient NO i won't, it's been 3 years sins TC came out and failed and this armor update is not gonna do it to keep ppl here, finish TC and ppl might stay even some come back, but the game is dying, most systems are empty of ppl, finish TC and the game might be saved.

I can't agree more with serebus. This game is going to flat line if the devs don't show progress. To say, "We're working on it, we have great testers, or we don't want to give you an exact date when updates will take place, to not let you down, or we're not robots" doesn't work anymore. It's what is called bread and circuses. When common romans were going to revolt against the government because of poor conditions, Caesar would give them bread and circuses, while not improving any conditions. You guys really need to give more updates, letting us know your progress, you could do an end of week progress report. Show the players you're doing something that will convince us to keep playing.
Exactly, I agree with you.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
I am agree, they need to tell us what is going on. I think ask us for more patien is almost an offense. please the defenders try not to use that word, It will backfire.

I don't see nothing wrong in keep the player more informe about progress, what is the problem in doing that?

also end of august weas last date given, I still asking please is that date good still? or is posposed again?
thanks.

MASTER CHIEF

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
spartan117x
Rank
Ich gehe mal davon aus, dass die Entwicklung an dem Rüstungsupdate fast abgeschlossen sein müssten, aber was mich schon lange beschäftigt ist warum Splitscreen Studios es bis heute noch nicht schafft mal mehrere bzw. einzelne Bilder von den versprochenen Tau Ceti Schiffen mal in Forum oder auf der PG Homepage zu zeigen, wobei die 3. Dev Shack Ankündigung fast schon 4 Monate alt ist.

Um es mal mit den Worten von Highway zu zitieren: "Art is progressing very well for Pirate Galaxy, and especially the new Tau Ceti ships are a sight to behold! We may show off a few screenshots soon :)"

Mein zweites Anliegen wäre mal einige Information zu der angekündigten Überarbeitung des PVP Systems, oder hat man sich bisher dazu noch nicht viele Gedanken gemacht? Wie dem auch sei, über die Bilder würde die Community sich sicher sehr freuen und den Eindruck bekommen, dass wirklich auch schon Fortschritte zu Tau Ceti existieren.

Hier die englische Übersetzung mit dem Bing Translator / Here the English translation with the Bing translator:

I even expect, that the development of the defence update had to be almost complete, but what busy long me is why Splitscreen still does not Studios today to show multiple or single images of the promised Tau Ceti ships in forum or on the PG homepage, where the 3rd announcement is almost 4 months old dev shack.

To quote it with the words of Highway: "art is progressing very well for pirate Galaxy, and especially the new Tau Ceti ships are a sight to behold! We may show off a few screenshots soon :)"

My second concern would be a information on the announced revision of the PVP system, or one has made so far to do so not many thoughts? Whatever the case, the pictures the community would be certainly very happy and get the impression, that there are really even progress to Tau Ceti.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Images, and information on the revision of pvp's system is what we ask most users right now

On the other hand, I have a question that is this, is to make a system revision Hall of Fame both drivers and fleet ?, since entering the same, up in red says, '' beta phase 'or something like that, right now, from my point of view I do not remember and I think many agree that the system of hall of fame with skulls is a very obsolete system

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
While working on the update we improved many aspects that where clearer while implementing the planned changes. Let me give you a coarse insight in what have changed as well:

- Reduced armor prices for all ships
- Ability to have additional cortex slots
- Defender base armor is increased to its proper rare bonus
- Display of the real item & ship levels
- Complete overhaul & usability for the hangar interface and drone window.

PG_armorupgrade_2.jpg
PG_armorupgrade.jpg

We plan to make a public PTR test after all bugs are sorted in early September and release it live shortly after, when the test run was without issues. We will keep you updated when we have an exact time slot for the public test session.

TheWanted

Reaction score
I like the new scrren good that we hae news but i would like to know when update will be realeased

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Very good Highway, that was we wanted :)

With it I can wait some weeks more. New questions: you have to buy a drone slot for each configuration? and with the cortex slots is the same?
If this answer is positive: the dron and cortex slot price was reduced too?

Thanks.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
TheWanted said:
I like the new scrren good that we hae news but i would like to know when update will be realeased
:arrowd:
Highway said:
We plan to make a public PTR test after all bugs are sorted in early September and release it live shortly after, when the test run was without issues. We will keep you updated when we have an exact time slot for the public test session.
gonzaabel said:
New questions: you have to buy a drone slot for each configuration?
Yep, it had already been answered a few months ago.
gonzaabel said:
If this answer is positive: (the dron and) cortex slot price was reduced too?
Cortex is free at the moment, it would be hard to make it cheaper :p

EDIT:
I'm too slow :'(

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
TheWanted said:
Quite possibly it will be released in September.

gonzaabel said:
New questions: you have to buy a drone slot for each configuration? and with the cortex slots is the same?
If this answer is positive: the dron and cortex slot price was reduced too?
Thanks.
Yes you need to purchase these slots for any configuration. But we have lowered the prices for the drone slots as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.