What's new

Ship Armor Adjustments #03

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfighter

Reaction score
I think they mentioned end of august somewhere so dont get high hopes for today or tomorrow

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
flyfighter said:
I think they mentioned end of august somewhere so dont get high hopes for today or tomorrow
Highway said:
-Decimator- said:
I see but what I really ment is that if you just have to buy all armors once, for example to Sirius.
And then you can buy more configurations with cryonite (good plan), but as you already payed for all armors on the first configuration it should be more nicer if the armors are 100% free on the other configurations > so you only have to buy new techs, drone slots on them of the starsystem you want.

And then you can easily switch between configurations for other systems [Sirius - Draconis - Sol - Mizar]
Sure it would be better for the player when it is free, but it would be inconsistent to the other elements when the configurations are implemented. But its not yet carved in stone so there might be some adjustments while implementing and testing it.

Gladiator said:
@ Highway, you wrote sth about June/july as an answer on the question when the Update will come.

When can we expect the Opening of the Test server for the Players? any Plans?
Currently it looks like we must reschedule the estimate of the release to the end of August. But hopefully the testing can start in July when the development does not run into more unplanned issues.

Vigilante said:
It will be 50% of the purchase price, like all the other items that can be sold. The Vega armors are an exception what might get removed after the update.
So let me get this clear! You guys are gonna rip me of 600k of the 1200k i have invested in the Meth armor on Draco ships? Tell me Highway, how is this normal economy as u state:
You can also keep your armor and build yourself a new draconis CQ configuration. Then you have as well a sirius ready draconis ship in case you need it. Its up to you.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
POSITRON3 said:
when will begin next phase of raven event?
The next Raven phase will be announced in the forum. When it will start its based on the other things we will release ( Armor update, etc.) We don't want to put two things on the server on the same time, therefore we need to find a good spot where it fits :)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Hello, when will be the introduction of updating the armor? was supposed to be between June and July, we are in August, is something many look ances :(

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I wan't to see this update in a PTR for give a good feedback, the players of all servers have to test it and not only the askone or korell players. We also need to be part of the test's (and the servers Aurora and Gaia over all in the PvP adjustments) because we also pay for gold, and still play this game since 2010 with all the defects of it since 2013 with the incomplete Tau Ceti.

I hope we have the opportunitie of test it in a public test server. You can put all with lvl 85, all blueprints and minimum 10 millions of cryonite or less of it for test this changes successfully.

_PLaYeR_

Reaction score
They have not done anything, they will do nothing.
All this is just a hoax, if they had the intention of doing something would have a greater team work.
We're just donkeys that feed carrots every so often to not leave the game.

darklink3

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Darkxell
Rank
_Player_ > If you are upset about the game developpement, like a lot of players are, you can always find an other game, just go elswere. There is plenty of games that have frequent updates, of all genres.
This forum thread is not to complain about the fact that we are indeed kept in the game with false promises.
At least this time there is some news to the game, the next update is still game developpement and improvement after all.
But if you don't agree, that's your choice. However I will ask you not to come here just to complain, that's annoying to us.

_PLaYeR_

Reaction score
I apologize to those who may disturb my words.
Anyway, I think it is my right to do so, and also think this forum allows that space.
Everyone has the right not want to see the truth and seek refuge in the vague hope. I get to play a lot, spent years waiting for changes, and do not reach or time or the magnitude and importance should.
This is just my humble opinion, should not bother anyone.

Celes

Reaction score
_PLaYeR_ said:
I apologize to those who may disturb my words.
Anyway, I think it is my right to do so, and also think this forum allows that space.
Everyone has the right not want to see the truth and seek refuge in the vague hope. I get to play a lot, spent years waiting for changes, and do not reach or time or the magnitude and importance should.
This is just my humble opinion, should not bother anyone.
Well, yeah, you have the right to complain if you want... but when you call people "donkeys" that, bother me.
Also, they said, the update will come nearly to the end of August, so... keep your pitchfork down for now.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hey Highway, you are Ole Schaper, right?
And.. The search of testers was for the armor adjustments or Tau Ceti? because You said the test of the armor adjustments will be public.

Highway said:
Yes we have planned to have a version on the test server (PTR) ready for you when its ready for public testing.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Hey Highway, you are Ole Schaper, right?
And.. The search of testers was for the armor adjustments or Tau Ceti? because You said the test of the armor adjustments will be public.

Highway said:
Yes we have planned to have a version on the test server (PTR) ready for you when its ready for public testing.
As stated, the tests would be for all public and fulfilled, I suppose thou been noticing application testers published in the forum with the requirements that were, if not cumplias requirements not calificabas, if cumplias, walked , plain and simple, if you did not qualify does not mean that there were people of different servers that had access Askone

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Patien. Keep calm. Just one month more,... just... :devilish:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
If you noticed, we where in search for testers to build up a team that supports us in the upcoming updates to find bugs, balancing issues etc. Currently the tests are running for the Armour Update and we are happy to see that we have great testers in the team!

Making the test public will only be done during the end of the Testphase, when we squashed all the bugs and when the update would be ready for release. But this will be only done for some limited hours to check server load etc. It will be announced in the forum if we will run such tests.

null

Reaction score
Could we have a timetable estimation on the upcoming roll out of the armor adjustment?

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
null said:
Could we have a timetable estimation on the upcoming roll out of the armor adjustment?
Trouble is here, a proposed time could be given, and if all went well it would be around the time given, but as per all programs, one bug could cause a severe delay, and loads of man hours to fix.

I'm sure that when testing is progressing there will be updates via dev shack keeping you informed.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
came on, give us a single picture, or some hints about what is coming soon, :) please any info will be great appreciate for all forum member, any details, something that keep us talking about that for 1 or 2 weeks. :)

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Have a tea and wait :) Keep in mind that work is in progress.

You asked for a pic. Highway already posted one as an answer on this Topic :)

http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=38343&start=100#p181946

flyingjumper

Reaction score
since the time, where u searched for testers is over and some people who actually like to be a tester too, but missed to apply for it, my question would be:

is there a new time coming in the next weeks, where u search for new testers?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
flyingjumper said:
since the time, where u searched for testers is over and some people who actually like to be a tester too, but missed to apply for it, my question would be:

is there a new time coming in the next weeks, where u search for new testers?
Closed testing is going on. Open test will be available soon, Highway said. Announcement expected in this forum.

Gladiator said:
Have a tea and wait :) Keep in mind that work is in progress.

You asked for a pic. Highway already posted one as an answer on this Topic :)

http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=38343&start=100#p181946

Status
Not open for further replies.