-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Fra_592 said:
To be honest, 10k/hour is the cryonite i can do on Prosperous without boosters, without membership, without drones in a full-golds Gemini ship, fueling with the blueprints, ont the lowest harvesters of the planet (at middle-left spot).
I know what you mean. I grind in Venar and I get about 30-40k an hour but i was only talking to the ones who struggled to build their ships.
Overall what i wanted was the cryo rate to be higher.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
Instead of Tau ceti armor why did you decide to call it "Ancient Armor"? I'm quite interested to know why. :D
Already answered here: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=38343&start=70#p181694

Heavy artillery said:
There is this achievement called Draconis squadron however, I did this mission with a squad CALLED "UNKNOWN LIFEFORMS" except I didn't get the achievement. This is the only mission that apparently I haven't done in a Draconis squad. I've done it with the squad except it won't give me the achievement.
There is a bug when doing missions that unable the achievement when squaddies have mixed pm status. Try again with all members with pm on and all with pm off.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In sirius, many of us put ourselves into bad situations because the energy fields we are in (all) are unsafe compared to the other systems. There are so many enemies surrounding us that we just get squashed. More annoying thing is that bosses keep moving around e-fields. I got podded a lot of times because of this. It was really irritating.

theinquisitor

Reaction score
You can make PvP planet at each system so that the players can fight each other with the exact system tech. In that way low levels will have more chanses to survive or even win. :D

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
On the November 22nd Update. Did you change the Text Font in the Pirate Galaxy Login Menu? :cool:
There is something new about it. I dunno, maybe it's just me. :LOL:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
For the Tau ceti ships do we have to hunt bps to get them or do we automatically unlock them in the hangar?

theinquisitor

Reaction score
Could you release PG in Bulgarian language, please? We are not so many but it will make the game much more comfortable and interesting for us! Thank you! :)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Most new translations can be done by community. Just go to http://translate.pirategalaxy.com and see what you can do. :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Are you planning a game mode or something like that where you get to have a chance flying motherships like the big ancient ships?

Also wouldn't it have been a good idea to release the cq planet in sirius system adjustments?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
How big is the Tau Ceti ship you showed us. What I mean by that is is it bigger than the ancient ships or is it pretty small.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
How big is the Tau Ceti ship you showed us. What I mean by that is is it bigger than the ancient ships or is it pretty small.
At first glance, it seems to be the size of a ship Ancient

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Is the color/look different when the Tau Ceti blasters fire and also if everyone has skill to overcome better equipped players, wont the better equipped player also have skill which can be able to kill lower equipped players?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
^ Yep, that last point is still ambiguous. We need some more explanation about that.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Are there any more screenshots you're planning to post us like you did in the ship armor adjustments?

null

Reaction score
You guys need to make Tau Ceti your first priority. The game seems to be getting more and more quiet each week.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
null said:
You guys need to make Tau Ceti your first priority. The game seems to be getting more and more quiet each week.

agree on that, I recommend pospone any other upgrade and priorize 100% tau ceti one now. otherway it will not end well. Just chek your last event with great global booster and still with that game continue getting more empty each day.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
GOTIL0N said:
Heavy artillery said:
To be honest I'm guessing it's about the size of an Ancient armored Granite.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
GOTIL0N said:
Heavy artillery said:
To be honest I'm guessing it's about the size of an Ancient armored Granite.
Is most likely

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Tau ceti is above sirius, is there going to be Tau Ceti Ancient tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.