AVERAY
Rank
11 Mizar Weapon quantity
4 Mizar Weapons

14 Sol Weapon quantity
4 Sol Weapons

Let's say 2 players are in squad. Let's set up the equation:

(11 x 4) x 2 + (14 x 4) x 2 = 200.

200 missions need to be done for two pilots to gather all the new techs for Mizar and Sol defender. Event ships is not taken in this equation. Happy easter all! :D :D

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
LimitedHansen said:
11 Mizar Weapon quantity
4 Mizar Weapons

14 Sol Weapon quantity
4 Sol Weapons

Let's say 2 players are in squad. Let's set up the equation:

(11 x 4) x 2 + (14 x 4) x 2 = 200.

200 missions need to be done for two pilots to gather all the new techs for Mizar and Sol defender. Event ships is not taken in this equation. Happy easter all! :D :D
You can at least remove 44 missions per pilot because you drop mizar blueprints while doing Sol items.
So 112 instead of 200.
And farming ships would not add anything, since you drop ship for 7 players when one player farms one Sol item.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Boy oh Boy, do i like to be positive, but man oh man its so hard to stay positive.

Balance is an issue everywhere. This event? Risk/time/reward balance nowhere to be found, please give us a break for once. Not to mention the reply speed on this forum, lets not say anything on forum for 1 week again. I don't even bother making more words filthy on this. Goodbye

POSITRON3

Reaction score
flyfighter said:
Boy oh Boy, do i like to be positive, but man oh man its so hard to stay positive.

Balance is an issue everywhere. This event? Risk/time/reward balance nowhere to be found, please give us a break for once. Not to mention the reply speed on this forum, lets not say anything on forum for 1 week again. I don't even bother making more words filthy on this. Goodbye
As expected. Just incredible they still don't see they are killing the game.

mismis

Reaction score
I hardly ever post on here, but after all these changes, I feel I need to.

I realize these changes are supposed to be geared toward pvp, but in doing so the pve is just shot.

I was in Sirius in my Myst..drones equipped, and I feel like I have no armor at all. The aim scrambler works about 10% of the time, and the strong protector ( which I guess is the "long" now, whatever that means) hardly protects through more than 3 hits. I am doing way less damage than before, yet taking more than I should be. I was on a 3rd ring, and it felt as though I was on 5th with bulwark armor.

I don't know if I'm alone in these observations, but something needs to be done to rectify this.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
mismis said:
I am doing way less damage than before
Nope. Maybe you deal less damage per shot, but if you look at your items for, let's say, 40 seconds you'll have exactly the same damages as before. Unless you do not have all your armors installed, then there's some kind of damages malus.
mismis said:
The aim scrambler works about 10% of the time,
Personnally, with my long i cannot see any difference except in the timings, it's as random as before. Those who have strong say the same, and the normal seems to have improved (because of timings once again).
And as a bonus, myst has won a few HP with the update.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Is the next update going to be as complex as Pvp Overhaul?

mismis

Reaction score
Fra_592 said:
mismis said:
Nope. Maybe you deal less damage per shot, but if you look at your items for, let's say, 40 seconds you'll have exactly the same damages as before. Unless you do not have all your armors installed, then there's some kind of damages malus.
mismis said:
Personnally, with my long i cannot see any difference except in the timings, it's as random as before. Those who have strong say the same, and the normal seems to have improved (because of timings once again).

Well I don't know then, because It really seems like it's taking longer to kill things, even on a lower ring, and the damage I am taking is far more. ..I do have all my armor on. I realize we can only have Methanoid armor on ships such as the Myst, but before the update I was taking less damage. As for the aim scram, I seem to get hit far more often than before.

Also, I usually run the damage deflector and damage amplifier boosters, which I don't have currently. Perhaps that's why I see a difference, but if that's the case, then is the whole motive to get people to buy boosters?

I honestly have no idea, but for me, things seem a lot worse.

Armageddon

Reaction score
mismis said:
Fra_592 said:
mismis said:
mismis said:

Well I don't know then, because It really seems like it's taking longer to kill things, even on a lower ring, and the damage I am taking is far more. ..I do have all my armor on. I realize we can only have Methanoid armor on ships such as the Myst, but before the update I was taking less damage. As for the aim scram, I seem to get hit far more often than before.

Also, I usually run the damage deflector and damage amplifier boosters, which I don't have currently. Perhaps that's why I see a difference, but if that's the case, then is the whole motive to get people to buy boosters?

I honestly have no idea, but for me, things seem a lot worse.
Check the history of this thread. Quite a lot are unhappy. Those who posted above your post are just opposing anyone complaining.
Flyfighter doesn't even pay for the game. Lol

Bottom line, I thought the March 28th update was an improvement, but I was on R4. Finally was on R5 and I am still unhappy.

I have pre-paid two months worth of gold for boosters. After that, if there are no improvements on their mess I will probably stop paying - which is a shame.

mismis

Reaction score
Well, after last night, I can confirm that they have NOT improved anything, but in fact made everything worse...

Before all of the changes:

While killing a giza ( or anything else for that matter), I could time my aim scrambler with my repair droid. At about half health, I'd hit my rep droid, then once it was done repairing, I'd hit my aim scrambler. By the time that was done, my rep was ready again - I was at FULL health when starting the aim scram....I never ever had to use my protector, except in extreme cases.

After the changes:

First I'd use my rep. as usual, then hit my aim scrambler. Once it was done, I'm already at HALF health. And at some points, I was forced to use my protector.

So I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks they have improved things is sorely mistaken. The aim scram...among other things, need to be fixed.

C_D

Reaction score
You people rely on Aim Scrambler too much. Aim Scrambler was never meant to be a "one-press-invincibility" button, but as a damage minimizer tool (as lower system aim scrambs show), but apparently the devs have made it so that it almost negate all hits from Sirius enemies and by the time that they've "fixed" aim scrambs, the community has already accustomed to its utility for soloing major Sirius units. And as always, the devs are too late.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
+1 with above post. Aim Scrambler isn't "perforator-proof infinite HP shield", but, well aim scrambler.
That being said, when i bring strong aim scrambler on venar, i now nearly have 100% miss from NPCs while 1 year ago i had roughly 60%-70%. And timings are more interesting now than before. On the PvP side, gold/normal scramblers are way stronger (and longer once again) than before.

mismis said:
First I'd use my rep. as usual, then hit my aim scrambler. Once it was done, I'm already at HALF health. And at some points, I was forced to use my protector.
Reminder: Sirius is supposed to be fleet-challenging, not soloable. It has always been said but never been done. And it still is soloable. I dare you to find any end-game group instance in any game which you could solo without giving your maximum. Did you really complain than you now need all your items to kill what should be the hardest NPC of the game? :sneaky:
mismis said:
The aim scram...among other things, need to be fixed.
Sure, on PVP side at least the normal is way too strong.

Armageddon said:
Flyfighter doesn't even pay for the game. Lol
I didn't know you had to pay to give your opinion in a Free-To-Play game :eek:

Armageddon said:
Those who posted above your post are just opposing anyone complaining.
Read the thread again, i'm pretty sure we all had at least a negative message to developpers in this thread (mine were about shields/scrams being too OP at a time, rapid items becoming too close to normal, and weird renaming. And i'm currently still pretending that scram/shield are unbalanced for PvP) ;)

mismis

Reaction score
Um, where did I say I was soloing a Giza? Nowhere.

I was stating how MUCH of a nerf these changes have caused.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
The problem i'm annoyed at about sirius is that pretty much all spots are small and you can easily get squashed and it is capable of boss units passing through.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
mismis said:
Sorry, assumption from my side. As long as i do not have the main/only aggro on a giza i do not need protector with myst long RD long scram, so i assumed you needed it because you were soloing.

mismis

Reaction score
Fra_592 said:
mismis said:
Sorry, assumption from my side. As long as i do not have the main/only aggro on a giza i do not need protector with myst long RD long scram, so i assumed you needed it because you were soloing.
Yes, that's what I meant. I was killing a giza last night in a squad, and that's why I posted regarding my experience with all the changes that were made. And yes, when soloing I usually do need to use my protector....even before all these changes came into effect.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any update from the development devs? Any estimation for a time schedule for the next dev shack? The community were saying that it would be much better idea if there can be development update at least once a week.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Any update from the development devs? Any estimation for a time schedule for the next dev shack? The community were saying that it would be much better idea if there can be development update at least once a week.

You have much making this valid/important question. and not answer :( , just in this forum I see this kind of behavior. is a shame :(

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
POSITRON3 said:
Heavy artillery said:

You have much making this valid/important question. and not answer :( , just in this forum I see this kind of behavior. is a shame :(
Man I hate to say this but I don't like losing my respect to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.