What's new

PVP Overhaul #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
flyfighter said:
Sirius should be a challange, a teambased system where you need a good group of experience players and good friends to efficiently shoot stuff. I like the fact that sirius is being made harder, make the giza's even harder again.
I'm glad that your journey through Sirius runs good, and your clan always have an active players on which you can rely. But imagine for a moment how is it to waiting when the new clanmates finally come to Sirius and join team, BUT they just disappear on a halfway, and so every time! Every time you hoping that very soon you will not have problems with team play on Sirius - and you just get a spit in your face! Have you imagine?

Of course, for such big clans as yours, it's just NECESSARY to have difficulties on Sirius, but please think about other clans that cannot boast of online. I know how is painfull when clan have not enough people. And I don't want that Sirius become an unreachable place for small clans as conquests.

If Sirius is a challenge for teams, then where is the alternative for those who were not lucky enough to have a normal team? Exuse me, but whatever how Sirius was planned, for now it's a same part of storyline as Draconis. Simply put, you'll get to Tau Ceti ONLY through Sirius and nothing else.

Betabot

Reaction score
Love the fact that the game is starting to see some progress with the updates. Even though some don't agree with some of the changes, I think it's heading in the right direction.

Also can we have a look at aggro-bombs, don't know if it's just my opinion, but they feel a bit weak/slow compared to what they should be. I know they are normally on tanks and they shouldn't do heaps of damage, but they still feel a bit under-whelming.

Any hints what is planned for the adjustment of the Sirius system, or when the next Dev Note will be opened?

flyfighter

Reaction score
I feel not enough players that are flying damage ships are complaining. When the changes to tanks happend all hell broke loose. So therefor my complaints here. Make strong blaster back as it used to be - make sniper blaster damage back as it used to be - make strong rockets espesially back to its former self!

And i like flying puni, its e consumtion was though enough already but now with the faster items and THE SAME energy consumption on items this thing became a SUPER Energy Slurping Punisher.

With items stats changes also comes energy consumption!!!

And something nice to end with, great easter puzzle had 30 mins fun on that. Maybe u should make a teaser for Tau Ceti like that

And nvm that good ending here is another bad ending.
I really really really really think its smart to atleast give some sort of identification ur still alive on this forum once a week!

Aaaaannnnddd. I think u nerfed the strong items cos it did to much damage on pvp?? Using one red gavition nearly oneshots every ship so even with these nerfed rockets, sb, mines and strong blaster nothing has changed! Pay to win i say once more!

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
What do you think I should do if I have all the ships?

flyfighter

Reaction score
Sell all keep hunter and defender, Stun became from doing nothing in pve to being absoluty Overpowerd now. 3 Stunships with ancient stun and nothing besides bosses can touch you anymore

C_D

Reaction score
I don't think stuns are overpowered, they're actually a bit weaker now. Stunned a Horus with Siri Long Stun Dome just after shooting me and it still managed to sneak another halfway. Its strange when the devs restore stun power after people complain, there's always another who will!
flyfighter said:
Aaaaannnnddd. I think u nerfed the strong items cos it did to much damage on pvp?? Using one red gavition nearly oneshots every ship so even with these nerfed rockets, sb, mines and strong blaster nothing has changed! Pay to win i say once more!
Stop complaining and stock up on Yellow Gravis.

About the Strong Blasters, it was exactly the reason why I switched to Rapid. Strong consumed too much e and dealt too little damage now. Hope they fix that in the future, it really gets on my nerves.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
This game is 90% of pve.Dont know for what reason they nerf dmg on pve and stuffs.
This game never will be even 50% pvp becouse you cant farm on pvp cryo for upgrade ships.
I dont know what they doing with game but for me is noting what can sey me "awesome time go back here".
90% game is borring killing same enemys to get cryo for ship or next item.

Better will be up new pve system,new enemys, new maps,new drop system and finaly auto-drop that will be end of borring and wast of time collecting cryo...

Events is pve group fun,farm bp - pve alone or group,farm cryo same. . . THERE NO PVP and not will be XD
Collosus,cq pfff that is "ha ha" pvp.

This is farm pve relaxing game till they nerf many stuff and take from us fun.

Idk what Idea have Devs abaut this game but time going and nothing good come.

flyfighter

Reaction score
C_D said:
So you want a pay to win pvp game? Why did they disable speed boosters in the first place in pvp then? First i though okey alright they remove all purchaseable boosters that grant you extra power in pvp, aka pay to win. But then they still kept the gravitions during pvp and even added the functionality of a red graviton. This will make the pay to win even bigger, i know they want to make money but not at the cost of gameplay pls.

But it seems like ur a rainbow discoball grav popping kinda pvper. Sorry but i believe ur money should not be able to purchase you free kills.

Darkos

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
flyfighter said:
C_D said:
So you want a pay to win pvp game? Why did they disable speed boosters in the first place in pvp then? First i though okey alright they remove all purchaseable boosters that grant you extra power in pvp, aka pay to win. But then they still kept the gravitions during pvp and even added the functionality of a red graviton. This will make the pay to win even bigger, i know they want to make money but not at the cost of gameplay pls.

But it seems like ur a rainbow discoball grav popping kinda pvper. Sorry but i believe ur money should not be able to purchase you free kills.
Well if you know people who pay for grav , i'm sad to discover it , i don't think people will mass buy graviton , and even if that's the case , graviton is not free kill , people can still counter , so no , gravitons is not pay to win because you can counter it , not like speed boosters( in this case buy speed booster or nothing )

C_D

Reaction score
flyfighter said:
C_D said:

I haven't spent a single piece of gold on gravis, but I do have a good amount saved up just in case. And besides, I've never gone on a "discoball" session in PvP because I know better. Gravitons are extremely hard to come by, especially the ones you actually want.

Besides, people in my server are too cowardly to even PvP for fun. Been red for weeks at a time and no one even bothered to hunt me.

StickManTwit

Reaction score
C_D said:
I haven't spent a single piece of gold on gravis, but I do have a good amount saved up just in case. And besides, I've never gone on a "discoball" session in PvP because I know better. Gravitons are extremely hard to come by, especially the ones you actually want.

Besides, people in my server are too cowardly to even PvP for fun. Been red for weeks at a time and no one even bothered to hunt me.
Aye, it is quite disheartening to see people not interested in PvP. I built shock ships from Vega to Mizar for nothing, since nobody decent wants to PvP in Askone either :confused:

flyfighter

Reaction score
Aye, it is quite disheartening to see people not interested in PvP. I built shock ships from Vega to Mizar for nothing, since nobody decent wants to PvP in Askone either :confused:
Then i hope they change the bounty system like i suggested. When you pod you lose the amount of cry that your bounty is worth.

For example i just turned red for the first time this week. I get a bounty of 2k on my head, meaning if i pod during a pvp i lose 2k cryonite and the one that podded me gets the 2k and a added bounty of 2k on their head. Each time you enter pirate mode you get 2k bounty on your head. After you podded a few people and gatherd their bounty you might end up with 30k bounty. If you happen to die with that 30k bounty you lose the 30k cryonite/bounty and the person that killed you automaticly gets 30k cryonite transferd on his account and gets an added bounty of 30k on his head.

This way you actually could do bounty hunting as a profession. If you manage to keep the bounty til the end of the week you end up with the amount of cry that your bounty is worth. Maybe if loads of people turn red you might end up with 200k bounty on your head. Image the adrenaline rush when you pvp for a profit of 200k.

This could lead to pirates setting up traps and small gangs to conquer the bounty's of pirates all across the systems.

So if u liked that, then what would you think of pay to win gameplay. Lets say you have 200k bounty when some1 suddenly appears with a red and yellow grav online and he instashots you without you even having the time to react. Then i think you quickly realise that gravitons should NOT be a thing during pvp.

Seems ur all for gravitons during pvp wich is something that is hard for me to understand. Highway please ur opinion on this, remove speedboosters but add red graviton functionality? Lower several strong item their damage, but add the functionality of red gravs? Give vega ships a fighting change when they get ganged by a sirius ship, but add functionality of red gravitons?

That does not add up to what ur trying to reach here if you ask me. Balance is nowhere to be found if you add the functionality of gravitons during pvp.

MrMaD1909

Reaction score
What i really hate with this whole thing is that the opinions shared here do totally not represent all of the server. There are some obvious trolls here and some big time commentators but it is just to much to read and to keep up.

Darkos

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
MrMaD1909 said:
What i really hate with this whole thing is that the opinions shared here do totally not represent all of the server. There are some obvious trolls here and some big time commentators but it is just to much to read and to keep up.
You made my day mate , best sum up ever. XD

flyfighter

Reaction score
MrMaD1909 said:
Obviously the biggest troll comment of em all it seems :LOL: , i see what you did there.

If every1 on the server puts his message/opinion here you have the representation of the whole server, but somehow ppl don't want their voices the be heard and then you only end up with those who do. Eighter bad or positive. Same goes for the testgroup, also a specific few representating the crowd.

Would be usefull to have a 1 on 1 conversation with the devs ingame on a set time when most ppl are online and ofc on askone cos thats the best server in-game. To receive a wider vieuw on all opinions.

And i find reading the forum more entertaining then actually playing pirate galaxy sometimes. Therefor its not hard to keep up with the messages and not many posting anyway so wont take more then 5 mins each day to quickly check if there is anything new.

But all these comments dont have inpact on anything so its just some reading entertainment and u can skip on it if u want.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
If you can answer is the next Dev shack going to be scheduled after easter?

Betabot

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
If you can answer is the next Dev shack going to be scheduled after easter?
I'm guessing that is going to be the case. Hopefully they will have some juicy changes near done by that time, and we can expect an update late April, or really early May.

Has anybody noticed that enemies are able to drop two BPs at once now? I've had it happen three times in the last week (even two rares from one enemy), but never before the update. Not sure if a bug or feature :LOL:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Betabot said:
Has anybody noticed that enemies are able to drop two BPs at once now? I've had it happen three times in the last week (even two rares from one enemy), but never before the update. Not sure if a bug or feature :LOL:
Hmmm so that's how they'll make bp collecting faster, quite excited to see the other stuff coming. Sorry about my patience, I'm just excited to see what else they have planned. :)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Two bps ... do you mean an ordinary mantis or the easter egg?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Speaking of which, any dev shack replies?

Status
Not open for further replies.