What's new

PVP Overhaul #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
The rest is an amazing idea but the giza is a bit much don't you think? I only mean it if it's 100k for each squadron member.
Yeah but i just wanted to adress the idea of rare cryonite drops, should be a thing in this game. Like rare blueprints. It was a small joke.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Rare cryo is a good idea I thought the same aswell.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Btw about the 28th of march update:

Slightly decreased Strong Rocket and Sniper item strength and reduced cooldown time (same DPS as before but behavior closer to regular item variant).
:arrowr: Do you make sure you change the energy cost also regarding the items you change the cooldown and strength from. I've tested the strong blaster, the energy cost is still at 80 e while since this update it shoots faster and does less damange, making us waste more energy on something that does less of a job.
:arrowr: Is the aggro of engineering ships wanted? When engineers use one of their heal skills they aggro all the manis that are near, making them a walking aggrobeacon. Same goes for protector and Rep field turret.
:arrowr: Do you fix the healing of the same rep droit on different armors? A sirius rep droit heals more on a ancient armor then on a sirius armor, therefor making sirius armored ship not viable to fly.
:arrowr: Shields keep active after they die? intended? or bugg?
:arrowr: Sirius armored ships have some sort of damange nerf doing less damage with the same items as a ancient armored variant. ( in pvp)
:arrowr: Global cry booster for the compensation of item changes?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
flyfighter said:
:arrowr: Shields keep active after they die? intended? or bugg?
Before update: Shields were active until exhausted by time or damage, in later case time was resetted, long time for activation and cooldown, global cycle not fixed (can be shortened if shield is destroyed before activation time goes off)
After update: Shields are active until exhausted by time or damage, in later case time is not resetted, shorter times, with fixed global cycle.

Edit: from changelog for next update march 28
Increased Shield item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
Increased Protector item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
Improved visualisation of leftover item effect duration prior to cooldown when the item's effect had been cancelled through external influence (Shield and Protector items).

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
POSITRON3 said:
is truth, but if the crio shared base on the damage each pilot do to the boss I will don't have problem with that shared. I mean If I take 95% of the live of the boss and other pilot shot at end and take 5% of the live of the boss then I got 95% of the crio. that is perfectly fine. The problem maybe is the program actually don't Know how many damage do each pilot to each mantis, not sure this is easy to get done in the program, Myabe this is much more difficult that what we tougth. Don't know. But I heard other pilot coment here, that in other games this was solved, maybe a solucion out there for acomplish this?
Actually it was implemented five years ago for aggro, xp, warscore and bounty.

flyfighter

Reaction score
HGus said:
Good now for cryonite and every will be flying damange ships again :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

POSITRON3

Reaction score
HGus said:
POSITRON3 said:
is truth, but if the crio shared base on the damage each pilot do to the boss I will don't have problem with that shared. I mean If I take 95% of the live of the boss and other pilot shot at end and take 5% of the live of the boss then I got 95% of the crio. that is perfectly fine. The problem maybe is the program actually don't Know how many damage do each pilot to each mantis, not sure this is easy to get done in the program, Myabe this is much more difficult that what we tougth. Don't know. But I heard other pilot coment here, that in other games this was solved, maybe a solucion out there for acomplish this?
then if can be implemented with crio too that only chaged will give new live to PG game. I am very sure if this can be implemented it will help to bring back old pilots and also will bring new pilots to the game and all will be happy. :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Weird question:
If you're wiling to answer, are you allowed to tell us the size of the Tau ceti ship on the screenshot? Just interested.
Are they small but high strength. (Like drac ships) or Big and bulky?

C_D

Reaction score
Okay, update just came out, but why change all the strong shields and protectors into rapid? Couldn't you to it to the long items? I logged and went to hangar and it told me new item was available...no wonder.

I do appreciate the stuns working again, and the mines being farmable again. I have yet to comment on Aim Scramblers since I have no ship with the tech.

auto82

Reaction score
C_D said:
Okay, update just came out, but why change all the strong shields and protectors into rapid? Couldn't you to it to the long items? I logged and went to hangar and it told me new item was available...no wonder.

I do appreciate the stuns working again, and the mines being farmable again. I have yet to comment on Aim Scramblers since I have no ship with the tech.
i may have been online abit early, but i didn`t see any difference regarding the aimscrambeler in the short amount of time i was online, i`ll check better later today.

turkoxsary

Reaction score
It seems incredible to me that they continue to deceive us as they are doing that if with the actulizacion they were going to fix it from the mines and to my surprise it is still as good as not worse because they have changed more things that did not play this game in the end goes to the Bankruptcy and it's a shame because it's one of the few games that I like but it seems that for 4 inconpetents is going to disappear
Do not continue to deceive people and tell the truth once you are waiting for people to get bored of the game to be able to close it definitively and enough of lies that do not get anywhere you have not fixed anything today is more you have left worse.

MrMaD1909

Reaction score
Dear DEVS,

Please open the test server again for another two weeks so we can test with the items without us costing it cry.

If you take the audacity to even change the items on our ships then I consider that a big breach of trust.

I totally agree the game can improve big time from balancing the items etc but how could you swap my strong prot for rapid? That is so not done. And do you really expect me to swap AimScrambler, Prot & Shield out on a parsec just to test what is best? From what planet are you lot?

I really expect compensation in CRY for this. For all the ships it concerns for all the items it concerns.

C_D

Reaction score
I feel cheated that my strong shield has been swapped for a rapid one...I did not ask for this.

Other than that I feel pretty satisfied about the update.

Basically all Strong(Rapid) Prots/Shields now have Long values and Long have Strong Values? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
MrMaD1909 said:
Dear DEVS,

Please open the test server again for another two weeks so we can test with the items without us costing it cry.

If you take the audacity to even change the items on our ships then I consider that a big breach of trust.

I totally agree the game can improve big time from balancing the items etc but how could you swap my strong prot for rapid? That is so not done. And do you really expect me to swap AimScrambler, Prot & Shield out on a parsec just to test what is best? From what planet are you lot?

I really expect compensation in CRY for this. For all the ships it concerns for all the items it concerns.
I give my support for this as well. This is definitely a breach in trust of the players. The balancing has the potential to be really great. So if this can be rectified that would be wonderful as I really love this game and want to continue to enjoy it.

lsurvivor

Reaction score
Even though i am not a high ranked player i must say that everything seems to be the same after update:

Please be aware that i use only tank which is the best option for beginners

- Stuns in every system works like a debuff / Stuns affect superior ships (Antares/gemini stun can still affect my sol tank with deluvian armor which is unacceptable)

- Shield duration is still short... and its not that strong... it can be used when under heavy attack but it still wont last long (zp power shield disappears after 2 rockets from moon mid ranked rockeeters)

- Aim Scrambler works but its still not enough to encourage me to waste 25k (for drac zp power) and more in higher systems... just because it doesnt do what its supposed to do

- Shield makes perforator useless because it disappears so quick... pointless to use perforator..

- Aggrobomb should be adjusted to make more damage or cooldown should be reduced a bit... it makes me sad that sniper with stronger OS or storm with 1 rocket can kill every single interceptor in mizar and they have shorter cooldowns... meanwhile my bomb leaves inters under 8% of hp ... i know it isnt supposed to be unbalanced but atleast make cd equal to the damage it deals (sol tech)

- Damage dealing classes which dont have damage-over-time skills or buffs (like perf) that dont last very long are now kings in every single aspect in my opinion...

- Taunt atleast now works properly... but instead of taunt or aggrobeacon we will use engineer now i suppose

In my opinion armor and damage values should be increased for every system (so sol tank for example doesnt need to repair when grinding on lustra harvs very often.. lets say once per hour)... Make system golds useful again please... whats the point of getting those nowdays when everyone gets boosted to sirius for overpowered ancient tech... its like deleting 80% of the game experience... Make golds a balanced version of an item instead of making another "ancient" balanced things... Achievements? Nah lets get ancients and dont lose a year...

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Well Boyz, time for the next Dev shack.

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score

I think the above is only a small amount of how players feel now, are you for freaking real man
do you know how much ive wasted on boosters and crap to kill gizas for you to piss about and remove bps we have fought hard to get for the clan and clan members.

as a quote " Strong" Shields and Protectors have been removed "

there is no substituted for these items and when clans have filled 2 events per pilot and killed gizas to get this dam stuff you erase all in 1 foul stench of an update yet again.

your strong snipers and rockets is now a heap of crap also cool downs are slightly fast then you nerf the hell out of them making them weak as crap.

please no more updates as before we know it there will be ships removed from hangars that you might think does something similar to something else.

very very annoyed and totally done

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
When They get siri adjustments ,i hope that update will fill the gap, don't worry. "we have back up!"

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Concerned Pilot said:
as a quote " Strong" Shields and Protectors have been removed "

there is no substituted for these items and when clans have filled 2 events per pilot and killed gizas to get this dam stuff you erase all in 1 foul stench of an update yet again.
Maybe you should log in and check before crying for no reason.
There were 3 ancient shields, there still are 3 ancient shields.
Strong is now called long, which is nonsense, i agree on that point.
But if you dropped and equipped strong shield you still have it, simply its name changed. It didn't disappear nor get removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.