What's new

PVP Overhaul #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfighter

Reaction score
What was the reason behind lowering the damage of strong rockets and sniper blasters if i may ask?

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Avoiding onehits in PvP i presume. But i didn't get why they raised those of their rapid variants :confused:

C_D

Reaction score
Alright, the devs have satisfied me. Looking to buy a mem sometime. They deserve it.

Edurteilon

Reaction score
Hi!, I did not like the update much, And I have a suggestion: What if instead of changing the whole pirate mode, better not to separate PvP from pirate mode?
Think about it, It would be nice to have an option that allows you to challenge a duel to another player, And with that option they would have a private duel, And so other players would not get involved.
On the other hand in the pirate mode, That everything be as before.
I have chatted with other players about this on my server, and they agree.
A greeting to all, I hope and you keep me in mind.

Thries

Reaction score
HI,

I do understand that some things go a bit haywire with the updates but do you have to mess with the tech names....I have the strong prot on my Black granite or must I say HAD.....logged ion this morning and it suddenly had changed to a long one.....I do not even have the long one yet.....

Pls can you rectify asap.....

Regards

C_D

Reaction score
Thries said:
HI,

I do understand that some things go a bit haywire with the updates but do you have to mess with the tech names....I have the strong prot on my Black granite or must I say HAD.....logged ion this morning and it suddenly had changed to a long one.....I do not even have the long one yet.....

Pls can you rectify asap.....

Regards
Long is now Strong. Simple as that.

Gon

Reaction score
In my opinion March 28 update is a step forward. Shields and prots are nice and especially shield changes feel great. Aim scramblers are not as powerful as before but they feel ok, they feel useful again. Stuns fixed. Don't know about others things yet.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Fra_592 said:
Avoiding onehits in PvP i presume. But i didn't get why they raised those of their rapid variants :confused:
Red grav in pvp introduces even a bigger oneshot potential, and a pay to win ticket for free kills. Was the main reason for pvp update not to adress these types of "OP" modules and boosters? Removing there function in pvp all together seems a way better solution to me. And also bringing back a little more firepower to my weak strong rockets xD. Nerf tank is ok but dont touch my obsibian! :LOL: :LOL:

flyfighter

Reaction score
Mizar and sol defender bps, step 1 has been made cool. Second step would be adding Strong and rapid or long variants to the sirius bp droplist for defender bps and sniper bps in mizar and sol.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Too bad for me lol already got all the ships. ;) for easter. Will there be informer how to get new tech.

tonyikego

Reaction score
Highway said:
We plan to keep the PVE balancing unchanged and instead only add a system that balances itself out based on the players and tech involved on PVP combat only.
I understand that the original plan for an update can evolve over time but could you please explain the thought process behind increasing the scope of this update to affect all aspects of PVE as well as PVP?

POSITRON3

Reaction score
tonyikego said:
Highway said:
We plan to keep the PVE balancing unchanged and instead only add a system that balances itself out based on the players and tech involved on PVP combat only.
I understand that the original plan for an update can evolve over time but could you please explain the thought process behind increasing the scope of this update to affect all aspects of PVE as well as PVP?
Good question.

turkoxsary

Reaction score
I still do not believe that there are still people who say that these updates are good do not realize that this has neither feet nor head? Do not readjust anything to put a new system that do not do it in any online game first the new system is inserted and about that it is readjusting the old one does not have to touch it this only they are doing it so that we become bored and we become angry and we leave The game is just like that and those who say that the updates are okay please do not have any idea of this game. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

POSITRON3

Reaction score
turkoxsary said:
I still do not believe that there are still people who say that these updates are good do not realize that this has neither feet nor head? Do not readjust anything to put a new system that do not do it in any online game first the new system is inserted and about that it is readjusting the old one does not have to touch it this only they are doing it so that we become bored and we become angry and we leave The game is just like that and those who say that the updates are okay please do not have any idea of this game. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
I am agree with tha point, when you touch the game you are touching the work, the effort and the money of much people, one have to be veryyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyy carfully for touch old system, old weapons and old ships etc. when you do this you are doing wrong because you are interfering with the property of much player that expend years in got what they got. So don't know what is the person who take lastes descision in PG, but that person is doing very bad work. sorry to say that but reality is reality, I I was splitsscreem I was fired the responsible for lastes decision in this game.

C_D

Reaction score
I wonder why there are still people complaining even after stuff has been fixed. :LOL:

turkoxsary

Reaction score
Tell me one thing they solved? NONE have only made things worse and each time they get worse and more and more and more and so to infinity

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
C_D said:
I wonder why there are still people complaining even after stuff has been fixed. :LOL:
What happens is that they played the most precious for all, the ease of Sirius (the most difficult system of the game) and also modified the Emperor, the favorite ship for those who want even more ease in the game, puaf, what fun to play with Everything from before

I like many, I prefer how things are, and I look forward to many adjustments Sirius :D

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Heres an important quezzi,
-is dev shack 5 going to be after the easter event?
-By the way, are these ears on the skull made of bones? (bunny ears aren't made of bone it's muscle!)
-The emperor is a pirate storm, how come you just copied it and renamed/tech it? I'm pretty sure you guys can do better than remaking ships. Like making Tau Ceti ships from scratch.

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
Ok, everyone was talking about mines and khons, but have anybody tried a broadclub? It launches a lot more mines (if somebody's forgot) and now there's no enough time to even take aim on them. Dragging is not helps enough because: 1) sometimes the spot has a lot of npcs; 2) hard to see those transparent mines on dark planets even on my 27" monitor. For now I don't see any ways to defeat it without getting damage from those new mines. Maybe need ignore this type of nps for ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.